Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8157109 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hope ur ready sha.....dnt rush baby o! October is almost gone

LadyMessi:

Waw! Good to hear ma'am...... Welcome to the world baby Zoey.

*Crying* Our captain have ported, who will be gingering the rest of us now...........

Baby you better do fast and come out, your mates have started coming out jor

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
iomoge2:
Zoey is here!!!! Yippee! She made her entrance at 11ish baby mother, father, well wishers, all doing fine

Exactly what I had in mind to check on update for.
Congrats Mummy Zoey. Hmmmnnnnn. Am so glad to hear this gr8 news. Welcome Zoe. May she be a gr8 source of Joy to u nd ur family. Thank God for safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thanks dear

enque:
Sorry babe...I guess ur restlessness had an effect on ur LO.
It is well with you!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Yaaaaaaaay! Congrats dear!
iomoge2:
Zoey is here!!!! Yippee! She made her entrance at 11ish baby mother, father, well wishers, all doing fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin grin cheesy our pretty zoey is here kiss congrats iya zoey. Oya sama us your bs asap. Thank God for you mummy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
iomoge2:

Congrats dearie. May her entrance into your family bring immeasurable joy and blessings.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
iomoge2:
yipeeeeeeee congratulations, so happy right now! Wow!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
iomoge2:
Congratulations, I ve been waiting for this news from you. May she open the door of blessing unto your households.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice02: 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Congrats capo iomoge2 and all mamas DAT just delivered recently especially my teamies dropping like no tomorrow. God will continue to protect and bless ur Los.

To the remaining October and November mamas it shall be easy for us IJN.

I pray my Lo comes dis week too. I will be 39weeks tomorrow.

Teamnovemberforsupernaturaldelivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kemesty(f): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Congratulations to all new mothers. Your los are blessed beyond measure.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
iomoge2:

waoh! congrats... may ur lo bring joy and happiness to ur family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
Congrats @ iomoge2. May God bless zoey (my anniversary baby)
Thnx ma'am ozycy, zaynie, loisemm and ameen to your prayers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Coldfeet:
Happy birthday @prettmum.
Thanks dear, how's lo?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Oyinyechika08, ur birth story got me in stitches, congrats once more, iomoge02 congratulations n welcome 2 zoey, God bless her always.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetymii: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
iomoge2:
Congratulations to you and @missade,may your los' bring you great joy...
@prettmum,happy birthday,may God bless your new age..
@rukkington happy anniversary,wishing you many more years of togetherness in good health,peace of mind and joy.
@cherrymum1,it haf tay oh,how is Lamide..blowing kisses her way..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
ozycy:
Happy bornday dear .
Thanks mummy Sophia.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Loisemm:
Big congrats @iomoge2 May Zoey bring you much joy and prosperity.
HWA @Rukkington May you have many more lovely fruitful years ahead with your Crown.
Happy birthday Prettmum More of every good thing be yours. Your birthday post isn't clear.
Thanks love... may God grant your heart desire..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=Coldfeet post=50478411]Iomoge2 Congratulations! Welcome Zoey.
Mbok Na only Zoey occupy that mansion? grin[/quote
lol... abi? just await imeoge2's bs.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Blessedmum:
Happy birthday dear, long life and prosperity.
yes ooo Mummy Ekene, how is handsome doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
Congrats iomoge2 on the birth of your princess. May God bless and keep her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Congrats iomoge2. Kizzez to Zoey

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
Welcome baby Zoe, proud occupier of d duplex provided by iomoge2. we ( ur e-aunties)all love u.

jazzyjazz, may God continually protect u and ur household.

onyinyechika08 funny BS. congratulations once again. may God make it easy for d rest of us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
prettmum:

yes ooo Mummy Ekene, how is handsome doing?
U've mixed up baby's name lol. He is doing fine and his name is Jayden or Ayomide

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Purity77: 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
Wow congrats iOmoge2! Welcome Zoey. You shall always be a blessing .

Congrats serendipity & other mamas that have delivered too.

HWA Rukkington! You're beautiful, it's true.

HBD Prettmum. Many more fulfilled years to you.

Nice BS Onyinyechika08. Ur drama, removing ur dress with Dh raising & opening the leg wide for baby to come was quite hilarious cheesy. Am sure the guy was scared his wife was going kolomental crazy.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 25, 2016
Wow I met good news, congratulations Iomoge2!!! may God bless you and your Lo

Jazzyjazz it's well with you and your family, just pamper yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:13am On Oct 25, 2016
Congrats mommy Zoey at iomoge2,may her grand entrance shower lots of love and happiness into ur home.

Rukkington,hwa to u and it dh, more Barka to u both. You are beauriful.

Onyinyechika08, ur bs ehhh,its funny walahi, congrats once again.

Hbd prettmum n llnp. Hv a blast ok.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:18am On Oct 25, 2016
Jazzyjazz, it is well with your home ok... your agitated state likely caused ur lo's restlessness, try and b calm ok.

In other news, are u sure it isn't ur foods that brought them,u knw naija z in recession and sweet aroma emitting from ur kitchen dragged dem in, just dat they didn't have manners,they shld hv just asked gently instead of shooting gun. Dnt mind me dear.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 12:28am On Oct 25, 2016
Ko! Ko! Ko! Who's on vigilante duty tonight? @iomoge2 Mummy Zoey hw far? I can't express my joy enough cheesy thank God for His mercies. May God bless our lil princess. So, last last u carry our honeybunny go greet #teamOctober bah? undecided u for chop fine but for my Commander -in-Chief that's whispering in my ear that Zoey is our bae so we still repping noni cool grin welcome princess, Imran is sending plenty kiss kiss frm here o. Congrats missade n d rest new mums in d hse. May God bless ur LOs. JUMAYIN n other November mamas oya outside for sm military drilling now! (yels, night or not undecided Left! Right! Raise those legs. Left right! grin grin it shall be easy n smooth for y'all inshaAllaah.
All the truck pushers hw market?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 12:39am On Oct 25, 2016
Smbody blow the whistle, it's our bae's birthday today grin yippee!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATINUKE smiley long life n prosperity in sound health inshaAllaah Imran is spraying kiss kiss kiss Olojo ibi, igba odun odun kan o inshaAllaah.
Ma'am zaynie weldone on d great job with our cinnamon chocolatey princess, Olorun a da gbogbo won si o. Amin
Ma'am ozycy Hws Sophie? kiss kiss to her too.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 1:05am On Oct 25, 2016
Congrats again, Onyinyechika08. God bless ur honeyplum. I had a good laugh wt ur birth story grin cheesy I jst love B.Stories cool grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:30am On Oct 25, 2016
Happy birthday Atinuke, you will grow to make Zaynie and Papa Atinuke proud.
Sama us with the birthday girls picture.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:32am On Oct 25, 2016
It's almost day break and sleep is nowhere to be found. Baby Sophie has been sleeping since around 8:30pm and am here shining eyes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.