Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146894 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Calm down mama. Baby will arrive when it is the right time. Whether by your lmp date or scan date. Just let him/her bake very very well u hear. 

And don't worry, bump is coming. Be afraid not. E go appear like film trick 

and here i am wondering why my bump is showing too early at 9 weeks but a 2nd time mom. am slim and had a flat tommy before now.

my bump look like am 4 months preggo already
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
It's because you're a second time mum. It's normal. 
A family frnd of mine is due same week as I am but when you see both of us together, you will think she is about to give birth in a few days. But she's a second time mum so her bump is a lot larger
realtalk19:

and here i am wondering why my bump is showing too early at 9 weeks but a 2nd time mom. am slim and had a flat tommy before now.

my bump look like am 4 months preggo already

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
feddy27:

Hehehe...tanxs darling. I followed ur foot steps o, 2wks after and we re out grin. Courier dey bring ur goodies
Ok waiting
Nice move dear, after birth, na to run come back remain. Nothing to stay back for jare especially if your loved ones ain't with you. Atleast you had your son with you. OYO was my case and na serious benjohnson I run come back.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
This is to officially thank everyone that said a prayer and wished us well.
We really appreciate the love. smiley
I'm sorry if I didn't reply your mention, it must have gotten lost.... kiss kiss kiss

Congrats to PrincessKF, May your child always make you happy and proud. Amin.
So I owe you a gift for giving Atinuke a birthday mate.
Mydreams25, where you at? Happy Belated Birthday to you. This one you didn't even pop in to say Hbd to Atinuke... please enter house o.
There's another birthday mate mama on this thread, I don forget.... abeg show o.
One daddy said his wife shares the same date with Atinuke.... is it Bolade005? Please show o.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
Mzleemah:
HBD to Princess Atinuke, Allah Rahmah on her always,, thats how mummy Zaynie go turn to area scatter when it comes to due, but to collect another person own dey sweet her

*runs far away from her

Amin.
Thanks a lot.
#attempts to hug her......
# grabs her by her paiint.....
Who is area scatter? Who? Answer me nah? angry
This your paiint na for my hand e go cut today...

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
@Zaynie, HBD to Atinuke, Allah's Rahma, Barka et Sekina on her always. May she always be happy.

@ Mamas that have given birth, congrats and God bless ur los.

@waddling mamas easy delivery to every one.

Who is June 2017 cappo, I'm here to register.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
rofemiguwa:

Send someone to national orthopaedic hospital igbobi 2mrrw.i have a full bag i can spare.got excess.

Send me a mail c*************@yahoo.com.

Kissess to zoey.

Dont panic,bweast wee flow. U hear.jus kip putting zoey to d bweast to suck.

Okies.
Thanks.
I will send a mail now.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maaamaaa: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
rejoice02:

Just prepare ur mind for the two EDD. If I were u i will stick to my LMP to put my mind at rest in case baby don't come according to scan date.

Wish u easy ride to d end.

Okay...thanks

They said I have malaria, is arthemeter injection good for pregnant women?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maaamaaa: 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Calm down mama. Baby will arrive when it is the right time. Whether by your lmp date or scan date. Just let him/her bake very very well u hear. 

And don't worry, bump is coming. Be afraid not. E go appear like film trick 

Lolsssssss... I'm calm ooooo
Thank God for life
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
rejoice02:

@iomoge2 sorry. Try did number for fenugreek. I saved it here for future purpose. D person is on watsap 08184974182. I guess u need it urgentlly.

As in like now.... cry cry cry cry
Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
Maaamaaa:
Pleaaaaassseee my scan revealed my end to be 26th April while my lmp says may 3.

Which should I take?

I'm 14WKS according to the scan but no bump at all and no vomiting...

Cc everybody

Am 16weeks and my bump is still like child's play its only very noticeable when I eat, while other times very small...don't worry e go still shoot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice02: 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
Maaamaaa:

Okay...thanks

They said I have malaria, is arthemeter injection good for pregnant women?

I can't really answer DAT.No experience but ur Doctor knows the best for u.

Let me Cc: Soonest

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice02: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=iomoge2 post=50536143]

As in like now.... cry cry cry cry
Thank you.[/quote

Uwcm capo. Kisses to Zoey.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
Team June 2017 make all of una stop hiding

Cc
Nobledeals
MumFiyin you are highly welcome ma
tiwatopebam (i am nominating you to be our captain)
Tikosdear
Mzleemah

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
rejoice02:

I can't really answer DAT.No experience but ur Doctor knows the best for u.
Let me Cc: Soonest

@ maaamaaa, arthemeter inj is ok. I guess it was prescribed by your doctor.

Congrats iomoge2, princessKF and other mamas that have put to birth. We thank God for safe delivery.

@zaynie, hbd to your lovely daughter Atinuke. It seems like yesterday you announced her birth alert. God's favour on her always.

Greetings to all mamas here.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
@Mzleemah Hello mama, not hiding o, I dey full ground. Congrats to all the mama's that have given birth. quote author=Mzleemah post=50536819]Team June 2017 make all of una stop hiding

Cc
Nobledeals
Tikosdear
Mzleemah[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
zaynie:

Thanks Mama Brian kiss and a big Amen to the prayers.

I see your diary o, gisty gisty woman cheesy

Uw ma cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
It all started during my last anternatal.
You know that gut feeling a mother has about a child?
That thing that makes u go back to check a baby u left few seconds ago.... only to get there n b full of praises that you followed your guts...
Thats wat happend to me.

I went 2 clinic in Lagos island.... was trying 2 see a doctor i like seeing cos d man can spend 500hours on one case... very patient.
He was not on seat.
Sad i decided to just walk into the chief condultants office.
I got guts like dat....
He welcomed me n i told him my fears... he asked 4 my clinic days n said he wasn't my consultant so wouldn't teach my consultant his job...
He told me to see mine n come back if need be. He is elderly n patient.

In tears, i left to see mine next door.
The man just walked me out.
That we would see at the clinic since it was my clinic day.
Dejected with dh in tow.... i cried openly like a kid....

Few minutes later i saw my consultant fully dressed, xtra perfume, fine shoe, suit n necklace.... he was leaving d premises.... i said haaaa....temi gbami leni ( my own don be)

Somehow i decided to go see d other elderly consultant but was too emotional as i was weak n crying....
Hubby wanted to bundle to Akure immediately where he has mouth...lol 5 to 6 hours journey..... unplanned..... mbanu, i dont do imptomptu especially with travelling.

While i was getting me together, i saw a small doctor come out to say i should come....(lol at small doctor - i have sized them all up)

He led me to a consulting room n i saw my consultant there.
Thing is d man doesn't knoe my name, never seen me b4 that day.... hmmm
I sha sat down dejected.... n h said u again. I just decided not to coperate again.
I was boiling in my spirit.

That's when he went through my file n asked me wat the problem was, i said sir u have my file n called me 4 a reason. .. he then stylishly apoligized n i opened up.

Thing is 9days ago, i was at the hospital complaining that Zoey was not moving.
I did numerous scan n all looked fine....or so they said.
I asked 4 cord... n they said none round her neck....her BPP profile read 8.
Dunno if its 8/8 or 8/10.

So on this friday...21-10-2016, i complained same n was asked to do a repeat scan.
Same story... all is well. Hmmmm

The doctor set up his own scan n checked n said all looks fine. He also didnt see a cord.
I told him I wasnt convinced....
How can i be preggy n my baby just tries to move once a day....and they say its 10 movt a day.

He then said... well, she doesn't look distressed either.... n asked wat i wanted.... i said please bring my baby out... she has stayed long enough.... i have heard stories n all they will tell the mothers is they can't explain wat went wrong.

Cant suffer a loss after the years of ttc n d whole 9months.
Heck i was 39w1d according to them n 38w2d according to me.
doctor said no, i have to be 41w3days b4 they can induce.... haaaaaaaaa.
I started rebuking n rejecting the worse as i saw it coming.

He then said or will u do elective cs? And i said why not as long as she is out n alive.
Thats how i was booked.

But mama's, its not easy abeg.
Another set of crying.... what ifs started.

They wanted to admit me immediately n i refused. Told dem since it was monday i will come that morning.

Standard practise is to be on bed atleast 1night b4 and was advised to come sunday morning or wait one week.... i jumped at d Sunday morning invite n checked in.

All settling down n tests where carried out.
All came out fine.

Monday morning, i saw d consultant again n asked him if the pendiculated fibriod could be removed... he said no. Its not standard practise. I took it in good faith.

Now, why do mamas make CS sound so easy?
Jeez.... i saw hell..... i felt it all.....
People say i was wheeled in n out.... i expected that n got the shocker of my life....
Will post the conclusion if Zoey allows me tonight.... she is already calling.
See her pix.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
Mama Zaynie, Happy birthday to ur baby cutie, may God bless and keep her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
zaynie:
This is to officially thank everyone that said a prayer and wished us well.
We really appreciate the love. smiley
I'm sorry if I didn't reply your mention, it must have gotten lost.... kiss kiss kiss

Congrats to PrincessKF, May your child always make you happy and proud. Amin.
So I owe you a gift for giving Atinuke a birthday mate.
Mydreams25, where you at? Happy Belated Birthday to you. This one you didn't even pop in to say Hbd to Atinuke... please enter house o.
There's another birthday mate mama on this thread, I don forget.... abeg show o.
One daddy said his wife shares the same date with Atinuke.... is it Bolade005? Please show o.

No Ma, just namesake.

Happy birthday to your little girl. I wish for her more of Allah's Rahma and Sekinah.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
enque:
Lol....they r leading by example Na grin grin
But feddy..27 no port na

Lol... tell her o, I stayed loyal with my team
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
olatebony:
@XX01 XXO1 Did i hear u say you 4got d package? Ah! How come na.... Upon all d strategising hmmmn.

I did. Was in such a rush cos I didn't finish my hair on time. Funny enough, there was no traffic, no delay so could have taken my time to do it properly or just have done it the day before.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisoye82: 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
@zaynie Happy birthday to Atinuke kiss kiss kiss She is blessed,long life and prosperity.Hip hip hurray kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisoye82: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
Congratulations to all the new mommies kiss kiss kiss
@feddy27 welcome home.kisses to Fedora kiss kiss kiss
@iomoge CS recovery is no joke lipsrsealed women be lying since 1847 embarassed but it's all worth it smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 12:23am On Oct 27, 2016
chizeal:
Y does ALL Team captain like PORTING

CC. ALL TEAM CAPPO grin

Even me Sef dey reason that porting. I wanro born already embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 1:06am On Oct 27, 2016
Bisoye82:
Congratulations to all the new mommies kiss kiss kiss
@feddy27 welcome home.kisses to Fedora kiss kiss kiss
@iomoge CS recovery is no joke lipsrsealed women be lying since 1847 embarassed but it's all worth it smiley
I am not even about recovery yet o.
Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:05am On Oct 27, 2016
Bisoye82:

@fed..dy27 welcome home.kisses to Fedora kiss kiss kiss

Thanks my darling! See hw card restrictions messed up our plans...mchewww! hw re d twinnies doin? Love to them

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 5:05am On Oct 27, 2016
Mzleemah:
Team June 2017 make all of una stop hiding

Cc
Nobledeals
Tikosdear
Mzleemah
According 2 Lmp, am June 3 bt praying 4 a May baby. Av nt done scan yet.so pls add my name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulvine83: 7:37am On Oct 27, 2016
Waoh! Iomoge ur baby is sooo cute. Congrats to you, PrincessFK n other mamas that has offloaded. May God be praised!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2016
Chio, mama Zaynie no tear my bra oo, lols. favouredmum it's allowed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MineMK(f): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2016
iomoge2:
It all started during my last anternatal.
You know that gut feeling a mother has about a child?
That thing that makes u go back to check a baby u left few seconds ago.... only to get there n b full of praises that you followed your guts...
Thats wat happend to me.

I went 2 clinic in Lagos island.... was trying 2 see a doctor i like seeing cos d man can spend 500hours on one case... very patient.
He was not on seat.
Sad i decided to just walk into the chief condultants office.
I got guts like dat....
He welcomed me n i told him my fears... he asked 4 my clinic days n said he wasn't my consultant so wouldn't teach my consultant his job...
He told me to see mine n come back if need be. He is elderly n patient.

In tears, i left to see mine next door.
The man just walked me out.
That we would see at the clinic since it was my clinic day.
Dejected with dh in tow.... i cried openly like a kid....

Few minutes later i saw my consultant fully dressed, xtra perfume, fine shoe, suit n necklace.... he was leaving d premises.... i said haaaa....temi gbami leni ( my own don be)

Somehow i decided to go see d other elderly consultant but was too emotional as i was weak n crying....
Hubby wanted to bundle to Akure immediately where he has mouth...lol 5 to 6 hours journey..... unplanned..... mbanu, i dont do imptomptu especially with travelling.

While i was getting me together, i saw a small doctor come out to say i should come....(lol at small doctor - i have sized them all up)

He led me to a consulting room n i saw my consultant there.
Thing is d man doesn't knoe my name, never seen me b4 that day.... hmmm
I sha sat down dejected.... n h said u again. I just decided not to coperate again.
I was boiling in my spirit.

That's when he went through my file n asked me wat the problem was, i said sir u have my file n called me 4 a reason. .. he then stylishly apoligized n i opened up.

Thing is 9days ago, i was at the hospital complaining that Zoey was not moving.
I did numerous scan n all looked fine....or so they said.
I asked 4 cord... n they said none round her neck....her BPP profile read 8.
Dunno if its 8/8 or 8/10.

So on this friday...21-10-2016, i complained same n was asked to do a repeat scan.
Same story... all is well. Hmmmm

The doctor set up his own scan n checked n said all looks fine. He also didnt see a cord.
I told him I wasnt convinced....
How can i be preggy n my baby just tries to move once a day....and they say its 10 movt a day.

He then said... well, she doesn't look distressed either.... n asked wat i wanted.... i said please bring my baby out... she has stayed long enough.... i have heard stories n all they will tell the mothers is they can't explain wat went wrong.

Cant suffer a loss after the years of ttc n d whole 9months.
Heck i was 39w1d according to them n 38w2d according to me.
doctor said no, i have to be 41w3days b4 they can induce.... haaaaaaaaa.
I started rebuking n rejecting the worse as i saw it coming.

He then said or will u do elective cs? And i said why not as long as she is out n alive.
Thats how i was booked.

But mama's, its not easy abeg.
Another set of crying.... what ifs started.

They wanted to admit me immediately n i refused. Told dem since it was monday i will come that morning.

Standard practise is to be on bed atleast 1night b4 and was advised to come sunday morning or wait one week.... i jumped at d Sunday morning invite n checked in.

All settling down n tests where carried out.
All came out fine.

Monday morning, i saw d consultant again n asked him if the pendiculated fibriod could be removed... he said no. Its not standard practise. I took it in good faith.

Now, why do mamas make CS sound so easy?
Jeez.... i saw hell..... i felt it all.....
People say i was wheeled in n out.... i expected that n got the shocker of my life....
Will post the conclusion if Zoey allows me tonight.... she is already calling.
See her pix.

@iomoge2 Awwww Zoey is such a beauty. Congratulations. She will fulfill destiny. I cover her and the hands that will be carrying her with the blood of Jesus. God bless and keep her

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 8:11am On Oct 27, 2016
@olatebony, feddy27, fruitfulvine83 and mummy Atinuke thanks so much...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: meariam and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.