Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148784 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2016
Don't worry, I will resume teaching her how to eat the vegetables cheesy

ozycy:

So you didn't eat the vegetables, you see yourself!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2016
sugah:

Awwwww Raj looks like Daddy
kiss kiss kiss
Yes dear.. Mini daddy smiley Thanks Anty.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2016
callola:
, tot u r yoruba . How is bobo?
Dh is. I'm from Anaocha too. grin
Ayomide is fine, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by portable4real: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2016
@jazzyjazz....no food wastage mama..there is no time I saw your post in food without smiling or laughing.. you and food are just the Nigeria flag color that are inseparable... kudos to you mama....but please make u remain small for lo to eat when he/she arrives.

safe delivery to you.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 28, 2016
realdentist:
Help!!! Vaginal candidiasis is seriously dealing with me o.
My doc has placed me on klovinal thrice now but I only experience relief for a couple of weeks, then it comes back. what can I do? I don really tire for d thing.
has any one experienced this? My doc doesn't seem to b taking it seriously. Says it's cos of pregnancy hormones.

NB: no odour, just this thick creamy itchy discharge

Dunno If is advisable for pregnant women, I use garlic to treat mine. I peel off the skin, cut the clove into two and insert. I do it mostly at night and I've not noticed any itchiness or clumpy discharge. I remove it in the morning, sometimes it'll fall off on its own when urinating. Your partner should also treat it too maybe with clotrimazole cream or flucanazole table or maybe Cipro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 9:25am On Oct 28, 2016
Mzleemah:
welcome teamie, ma'mm tiwatopebam u don get another customer. The ministry of team june is moving forward grin grin grin
Tnx alot.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2016
realdentist:
Help!!! Vaginal candidiasis is seriously dealing with me o.
My doc has placed me on klovinal thrice now but I only experience relief for a couple of weeks, then it comes back. what can I do? I don really tire for d thing.

NB: no odour, just this thick creamy itchy discharge

Hello Mama Realdentist, i can understand just how you feel, that thrush is a bast***d mehn even as an ATC mama it showed me shege, but thank God i don overcome.

If you have Apple Cider Vinegar, i would say dilute some with warm water and just use it to rinse your jajaina, it gives instant relief from itchiness and fights bad bacteria, you also add a few tablespoons in ur water to drink, i know some mamas confirmed it's better than drink water alone, also stay off tightly fitted clothing, cos moisture breeds bacteria. Go commando jare (pantless) make the place for breathe well if possible avoid wearing trousers especially jeans or limit how long you wear them for.

Also ask your doc if you can switch the insert to another suppository, for me Klovinal stopped being effective so i switched to Gyno-ticosid pessaries + this only has 3 tablets, please ensure you ask your DOC.

These are steps i know are safe for preggy women. Pele, i speak comfort to your body (Jajaina)

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2016
grin grin grin

Hehehe
I eat without guilt oh my sister. I eat and I eat WELL. Even dh will look at me going back to the pot almost d times and he will just be shaking his head. Lol

Only problem now is that my appetite has reduced drastically. Though I still manage to force myself to eat everyday. But I consume a lot of fruits now than I used to so I guess we are still in order. 

No worry, plenty food de for lo. My bweast is more than enough for the young man. Lol cheesy

portable4real:
@jazzyjazz....no food wastage mama..there is no time I saw your post in food without smiling or laughing.. you and food are just the Nigeria flag color that are inseparable... kudos to you mama....but please make u remain small for lo to eat when he/she arrives.

safe delivery to you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ganjababe: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2016
Good morning Mamas, thanks for all your input.
I actually brought the issue to the thread not because I would be the decider in her case, I would only be giving her advice.
@ Zaynie, this will be her 3rd pregnancy. She seems healthy because she has gotten her shape back.
Like I said, I am not a fan of terminating pregnancy. However, this baby will bring additional responsibilities to them. I know the several financial interventions we the siblings have done for her.
it is a big dilemma. God will see us through.
Barka Jumaah to all our Muslim brethren

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2016
callola:
. Am not from awka but my mate is from there. She can name her kids one kind name that you cant pronounced. Agulu is my hometown
plz sama me dox names lemme make a pick of my los names
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2016
Mothers, between chicco baby lotion and johnson baby lotion which one is better?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 10:07am On Oct 28, 2016
iomoge2:

Chio.
This mama is a really nice person.
I am so grateful.
We started already as advised.
Feedback loading.

Zoe loves her gift.
I love my gift too
Love all d extras....

Thank you.

Hubby is still amazed.

Blushing, am happy zoe loves her gifts n u too.nice meeting hubby.
Hope u guys are doing great.
kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2016
Chai!!! so Atinuke celebrated birthday and i was no where to be found cry it is well, anywayz i know i am eligible to goan eat rice since Zaynie is scared that all these mamas and their babies will finish her rice, so mom Atinuke, please send me address oo, make i come jollificate for yah party, i promise to come bearing gifts grin

Mum Lami of Laive @ Cheerymum1 eku igbadun, how are you doing sis?

Please bring back my Fortius ooo cry, Enkaydewdrop & Mitchy. mom Lucas, still mizzing you o.

Nurse Kaffy4bill, it's been a while. How are you and you squad, my love to them all.

Congrats Iomoge2 and PrincessKF, your lo's will continually bring you immeasurable joy, God that did yours will definitely look upon all ATC mama and give us all this joy of Motherhood. Amen!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kemifemi: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2016
melly245:
good day mamas
today vigilante na 100 raised to power 100
we've been awake since 5am na now Diamond decide to sleep hmmmmm,my body dey shake now sef.God is our strenght.
I have maternity wears for sale oooo
Tops
Leggins
jeans
office shirt
plain trousers
gowns

good day sis. please do you still have maternity wears for sale?how do I contact you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2016
Melly245 come and sell your market. It have tey
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2016
Teamie, you are welcome, TEAM JUNE FOR SUPERNATURAL DELIVERY
BlossomedCherry:
Tnx alot.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2016
@beyedew
blessedmum
prettyhurts
towerofgrace
Thank u so much for the response.
I will keep doing d garlic stuff. I tried the apple cider vinegar rinse once and the thing pepper me ehn. and it's like it even worsened the situation so I stopped. though I drink it every morning. me n this candidiasis no sign any agreement o. it should leave me alone o jare.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2016
Mama carrying triplet, you are welcome ma, may we all deliver like the Hebrew women.
BlossomedCherry:
Add mine. no morning sickness just gets lazy n tired.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2016
Mama Mzleemah, she is mama triplet oo, congratulations ma, team June we will all deliver like the Hebrew women.
BlossomedCherry:
Tnx alot.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2016
realdentist:

Thank u so much for the response.
I will keep doing d garlic stuff. I tried the apple cider vinegar rinse once and the thing pepper me ehn. and it's like it even worsened the situation so I stopped. though I drink it every morning. me n this candidiasis no sign any agreement o. it should leave me alone o jare.

It'll dear, you've to be careful with your sugar intake, remember yeast feeds on sugar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by freshtestimony: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2016
jazzyjazz:
I be correct teacher be dat but next time, clear the plate! I repeat CLEAR THE PLATE! Make sure say nothing de inside grin grin grin

My hands behind my back, YES MA.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2016
jazzyjazz:

grin

Only problem now is that my appetite has reduced drastically. Though I still manage to force myself to eat everyday. But I consume a lot of fruits now than I used to so I guess we are still in order. 

No worry, plenty food de for lo. My bweast is more than enough for the young man. Lol cheesy
I thought I was the only one with reduced appetite. Guess it is one of 3rd trimester package. Basically force myself to eat now. After a few spoons I am filled. Fruits are my bae now!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2016
AbbynHummy:
Mothers, between chicco baby lotion and johnson baby lotion which one is better?

From people's review, Chicco is better. If you ask me, i'll rather go natural and use homemade oils and butters like coconut oil, palm kernel oil, almond oil and shea butter. They are awesome on baby's skin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 11:32am On Oct 28, 2016
ozycy:

E be like say I never chop afternoon food the time I was reading tru. The hunger bin dey wire me bad bad but I no kuku kno wetin I go chop.
Happy birthday to you. More fruitful years ahead.
BTW, you look like ecovangel, Do you know her?
Tanks ma,don't know her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2016
iomoge2:

Motherhood is not beans o.
but its berra 9th month of pregnancy o jare.

We looking 4 breast milk now.
That yellowish one showed up a bit yesterday.
So we patient n waiting.
Its so emotional trying to feed ur wailing baby.
Don't worry breast milk will flow well.... kisses to baby Zoey

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2016
AbbynHummy:

I don't know much about Chicco products bt from my experience pls forget Johnson
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2016
jazzyjazz:

grin grin grin

Hehehe
I eat without guilt oh my sister. I eat and I eat WELL. Even dh will look at me going back to the pot almost d times and he will just be shaking his head. Lol

I dey pity ur bwest.... I use to say that too but now I understand berra. Fame can suck for one hour at a stretch... it is easy mehn grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by portable4real: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
mamas please...

From delivery day I used tomee tippe breastpad and I really enjoyed it... when it got finished, I sent my mum to help me get it but she said it was not in stock so she got Chicco. though the. Chicco absorbed more than the former but I think my breast is reacting to Chicco ooo..it causes itchiness and small rashes...has any mama experienced reaction to breast pad?

I also bought avent washable breast pad but it is wack and big trash. it doesn't absorb. I was soaked seriously
feddy27,, Alphahandmaiden,onegai,, zaynie.. blessedmum,,, Mitchy....and sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hello mamas, plx am having som unbearable legcramps n bearable menstrual like cramps that comes @ intervals, what does it mean o?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=Towerofgrace post=50573466

Congrats Iomoge2 and PrincessKF, your lo's will continually bring you immeasurable joy, God that did yours will definitely look upon all ATC mama and give us all this joy of Motherhood. Amen!!!

[/quote]

Amen....Thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
BritneyStacy:

That's the colostrum. .keep putting her to the breast or pumping if you have one. the rest will flow.

Ok mama.

I will
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
JUMAYIN:
Hello mamas, plx am having som unbearable legcramps n bearable menstrual like cramps that comes @ intervals, what does it mean o?

It means you are probably in labour. Good news all the way. God be with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.