Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162692 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ijelex:

Your boy is so beautiful. Pls what did you people eat to produce fine fine babies like these o. We are all ears mbok
Daily folic acid + bco before pregnancy and taking prenatal vitamins religiously + genes+ God the great giver
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
sugah:

See sexy eyes!!! kiss kiss kiss
grin Ekene says he won't have to be talking much when wooing dem princesses. ...his eyes will do that for him grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
princessKF:

Handsome Ekene
Ekene says thanks aunty. ..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
Blessedmum:

Ekene is cute, I love his smile.
Thanks Dear

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
realdentist:

Cute munchkin. see fine children everywhere. mamas well done!

Sorry sis, you can try using garlic. Just get 1, peel off the back, use knife to make tiny holes where the liquid can ooze out from. Then use needle and thread to sew it small, just to attach the thread to the garlic. Then u insert it into ur vjayjay when yu are abt going to bed, leaving the thread hanging out. In the mawny, you pull it out. Do it for 3 days, you must have relief.

Then if you can, change your panties, if not, wash your panties very well, sundry and iron dem. If you are #teamnopant lyk I was, wash all trouser-like clothes you hv, wash the vjayjay part very well, rinse them thoroughly, spread them let beta naija sun sama am. You can also iron the vjayjay part.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
All of em babies are foine foine foine... Mamas, una doh ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
beyedew:

Sorry sis, you can try using garlic. Just get 1, peel off the back, use knife to make tiny holes where the liquid can ooze out from. Then use needle and thread to sew it small, just to attach the thread to the garlic. Then u insert it into ur vjayjay when yu are abt going to bed, leaving the thread hanging out. In the mawny, you pull it out. Do it for 3 days, you must have relief.

Then if you can, change your panties, if not, wash your panties very well, sundry and iron dem. If you are #teamnopant lyk I was, wash all trouser-like clothes you hv, wash the vjayjay part very well, rinse them thoroughly, spread them let beta naija sun sama am. You can also iron the vjayjay part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 12:02am On Oct 28, 2016
na so i take miss treadcuties today.
I saw some fine fine cuties sha, mummies una weldone oo.

congrats to iomoge2 and princesskf. may your los bring more blessings to your homes.

waddling mamas,ke way? Hebrew delivery to u guys.

newbies,una welcome ooo. happy bumping

to my ATC sisters,baby dust to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simplebukky: 12:09am On Oct 28, 2016
simplebukky:
Naomie at 5 weeks though We clock 2 months yesterday.
Thank You Mummies for the likes. I am a good girl to my Mum.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 12:13am On Oct 28, 2016
realdentist:
Help!!! Vaginal candidiasis is seriously dealing with me o.
My doc has placed me on klovinal thrice now but I only experience relief for a couple of weeks, then it comes back. what can I do? I don really tire for d thing.
has any one experienced this? My doc doesn't seem to b taking it seriously. Says it's cos of pregnancy hormones.

NB: no odour, just this thick creamy itchy discharge
Sorry about that, it's not funny at all. I experienced it throughout my pregnancy period, I used Klovinal twice even Cannesten cream ,I changed pants too ko Jor it just kept coming and going. The last time gynae gave me treatment for it he z I will still experience it coz of the pregnancy hormones and tru to his word it came back.
You can try out beydew 's suggestion.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 12:32am On Oct 28, 2016
realdentist:

Cute munchkin. see fine children everywhere. mamas well done!

Thanks Mama!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 12:36am On Oct 28, 2016
@Ozycy, thanks mummy Sophia. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 28, 2016
What a drag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 1:42am On Oct 28, 2016
Meet my Little Cutie Chiemerie Flourish @ 3weeks.

Saying Hello Mamas and cuties.... I hope am welcomed??

Wishing all d wadling mamas speady delivery, welcoming the Newbies.

Team September/October Rocks...........

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 1:58am On Oct 28, 2016
BritneyStacy:

grin Ekene says he won't have to be talking much when wooing dem princesses. ...his eyes will do that for him grin grin
thats wat my dh said wen i show him Ekene's pics

kiss kiss kiss to all the cuties

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:05am On Oct 28, 2016
jamjam5000:

Good good!thank God.the heat n humidity is on another level. My LO has a rash all over her face.(totally exasperated).

Awwww! Pele dear. I think you shld avoid soap, oils and cream on her face. The rash will clear out

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 4:11am On Oct 28, 2016
Mummytee:
@favouredmom present cappo,

I was unable to post here for days now,dunno wat happnd..anywais we are doin good.31weeks +gender is xx.baby has turned head down according to scan yesterdy,the pains in my pelvic ehn and my back aches badly.

No black neck,no strecth mark,no big nose..i still looks me wit my cute bump.seriously counting down the tiredness no be here but all is well.its will end in praise for us all Ameen"

#teamdecforsupernaturaldelivery#
Nice one dear. I still look me o, but my nose is very big now, jcan't even post pics of my face alóne on fb cos pple will notice

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 4:37am On Oct 28, 2016
zaynie:

Thanks Mama. Yes o! October babies are the ishhh! grin
Just be say this my daughter get wahala no be small. embarassed
Yes mummy she's on point,na so we be, we are sanguins

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 4:40am On Oct 28, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Ekene says thanks aunty. ..
I missed his picture, send me my own on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:03am On Oct 28, 2016
olatebony:

Yes mummy she's on point,na so we be, we are sanguins

Wao so i have a sanguine.... lol
Gotta be fun.

My favourite cousin was born on 25th.
Chio...i loff that babe sha......
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:04am On Oct 28, 2016
zimunachimdi:
na so i take miss treadcuties today.
I saw some fine fine cuties sha, mummies una weldone oo.

congrats to iomoge2 and princesskf. may your los bring more blessings to your homes.

waddling mamas,ke way? Hebrew delivery to u guys.

newbies,una welcome ooo. happy bumping

to my ATC sisters,baby dust to you all.

Amen and Amen

Thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:04am On Oct 28, 2016
tatacherie:
@ iomoge2 n princessKF big congrats to u.Godbless n keep ur bundles of joy

Thanks so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:07am On Oct 28, 2016
folash:
see fine fine children everywhere... you mamas are doing a great job.
iomoge2 pls we are patiently waiting for the concluding part of your b.s...... grin

Motherhood is not beans o.
but its berra 9th month of pregnancy o jare.

We looking 4 breast milk now.
That yellowish one showed up a bit yesterday.
So we patient n waiting.
Its so emotional trying to feed ur wailing baby.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:24am On Oct 28, 2016
rofemiguwa:

Kissess to zoey.

Dont panic,bweast wee flow. U hear.jus kip putting zoey to d bweast to suck.

Chio.
This mama is a really nice person.
I am so grateful.
We started already as advised.
Feedback loading.

Zoe loves her gift.
I love my gift too
Love all d extras....

Thank you.

Hubby is still amazed.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 5:33am On Oct 28, 2016
sugah:

Ndi be anyi grin
, tot u r yoruba . How is bobo?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2016
Mummytee:
thats wat my dh said wen i show him Ekene's pics

kiss kiss kiss to all the cuties
How your bobo take know sef abi na wetin him use for you be that too wink wink cheesy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2016
iomoge2:

Motherhood is not beans o.
but its berra 9month of pregnancy o jare.

We looking 4 breast milk now.
That yellowish one showed up a bit yesterday.
So we patient n waiting.
Its so emotional trying to feed ur wailing baby.
That's the colostrum. .keep putting her to the breast or pumping if you have one. the rest will flow.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:19am On Oct 28, 2016
olatebony:

I missed his picture, send me my own on whatsapp
Where you have been go tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2016
Chaii
You have done well!!!
Keep it up

Make una come see my partner oooooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy

freshtestimony:
Jazzyjazz where are you?
Before meet after
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Me? Foodie? Mbanu!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

enque:
Jesu!!!!! And we thought jazzy was d foodie!! Na only u chop all ds? shocked

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2016
I be correct teacher be dat but next time, clear the plate! I repeat CLEAR THE PLATE! Make sure say nothing de inside grin grin grin

freshtestimony:

I didn't finish it nao tongue, na jazzyjazz be my teacher

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.