Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8203629 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2016
Giddyperson:

There's no mixed feelings o, this is a miracle. God has decided to answer all your 5 years prayers at once. Congrats, welcome back and happy bumping.

My dear. That is what i think about and I smile but then i remember the stress and i get afraid. If not that I've used torchlight to look for pregnancy before, would have thought of removing it.
But i accept my blessing whole heartedly and also pray for all ttc mothers to also be pleasantly surprised just as i have been.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pamelar(f): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2016
kemifemi:
Good day mamas in the house. I have been on silent mode o.
But i no longer want to be an observer jaare. Would love to share my experiences too.
Make una welcome me o.

So i saw my gynae on tuesday. I was worried cos my bestie was surprised i had a small bump. I wasnt feeling pregnant at all. No cravings, no throwing up etc.

So gynae checked me with that small instrument that makes sound waves,i no sabi the name. She didnt hear the heart beat o.

Chai! I was scared. She immediately took me to the scan room. Lo and behold, baby was chilling o. Was in a kneeling position, moving the hands and thighs. We tried checking the sex o,but baby no gree open leg o. Later,baby turned and faced up again and refused showing the other side.

EDD is 6th may, we are 20+6 days, sexunkown, ftm, bfp at ivf first attempt
hey teamie welcome to the club of may mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pamelar(f): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2016
ebony13:
Hello mamas.

Team november 2016 here. Had my twins september and now I'm on another missionary journey.
Age gap between my twins and this baby would be about a year or less. Hmmmm

Didnt consider family planning because it took me 5 years and ivf to have my twins, this was a big shock and surprise.

Mixed feelings. Give God all d glory

Wow!!!!! best news ever!!!!!! WE GO CELEBRATE, WE GO POP CHAMPAGNE!!!!!!!!Jehovah is your strength dont worry He will make you strong to care for these miracle of life he has given to you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatweenz: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2016
Goodmorning mamas just stumbled on dis thread n I've been trying t catch up since (a lot of pages tho). I'm a ftm 39+5 days EDD jan 1st /xx, sorry for joining in late smiley grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2016
The dr sent her home with it which is why she was skeptical about taking it
hunniesuzie:
The matron at my hospital said it's usually best administered in the hospital or by a doctor as they need to monitor you. Under no condition should you administer yourself

Did the doctor send her home to drink it or she's staying in the hospital?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2016
ebony13:
Hello mamas.

Team november 2016 here. Had my twins september and now I'm on another missionary journey.

Didnt consider family planning because it took me 5 years and ivf to have my twins, this was a big shock and surprise.

Congrats mama, God is indeed giving you double for all your troubles
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2016
ebony13:
Hello mamas.

don't feel bad, it happen for a reason. We give God all the glory.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2016
Good morning mamas, i greet oo. How is the ministry going? God will forever be our strength. I just have one question oo, lately i noticed that i feel more blood flow in my left hand than the right when i am sleeping. I have tried to keep both hands together several times to check if i placed too much pressure on the left hand but it still had d same result. Abeg sabi mamas is there a meaning to this or i'm just been paranoid? Hep me reason it plsss, thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2016
shocked shocked Hian! You go pay fine o! Ahn ahn! Na when you don de quarter to labor room na it u come register?

Cappo sixx, Coman fine dis mummy grin

mamatweenz:
Goodmorning mamas just stumbled on dis thread n I've been trying t catch up since (a lot of pages tho). I'm a ftm 39+5 days EDD jan 1st /xx, sorry for joining in late smiley grin

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2016
Yes o. I'm so eager
nwarosa:
Ndo dear. Any day now you will meet your lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2016
Why u de shine ya 32 grin
callola:
grin grin grin don't ask me why am shinning my 32 oooooo, it will end in praise dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2016
Thank u my sister. Make him do come quick. Belle don over stretch

nicoleswizzi:

Heyyy NNE sorry ooo...baby is preping to come out...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2016
Yes o. Thank u ma'am

pamelar:

sorry dear your birth story is on the way just hang on
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2016
Ebony13 no let me vex for you o , what God used man to help you with(after spending plenty money) , he has given to you directly without stress, fasting or prayers. Please thank Him wholeheartedly, no be with style at all, no worries cos he'll take care of your fears and worries. His plan for u is to bring u to ur expected end.
What if na quadruplets u born b4? Oya begin to rejoice in the Lord and be glad!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2016
Being so down since last night. A neighbour living in the same compound with us in the village just lost her 6months old son to an unknown sudden illness. Its her 2nd child sha, her 1st son is hale and hearty but all loss na loss. I didnt xpect little guzoro will just leave like that hmmmm... #sobs out.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2016
ebony13:
Hello mamas.

Congrats Ebony mama. I recorded your bfp early this year. I undastand the mixed feelings. Pls come n share this on TTC thread. It will give so many there hope and renewed faith. Three children in 2years. When it eventually rains, it pours...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolaalimat: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2016
callola:
eeyah so sorry for her loss. Some babies do survive it when placed in incubator. It also happened to me 3 years ago. It was painful

tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2016
Loisemm:

Congrats Ebony mama. I recorded your bfp early this year. I undastand the mixed feelings. Pls come n share this on TTC thread. It will give so many there hope and renewed faith. Three children in 2years. When it eventually rains, it pours...
correct mama, when it eventually rains it pours. People will talk, but if na me l will play deaf and dumb. Na my money, na my belle e no concern anybody. Am even thinking of how to register again next year sef

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
mamatweenz:

Ya welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
Thanks pamelar, giddyperson,eksbabe, callola, iyomomoreloaded and loisemm for your encouragements.

Honestly sometimes I'm happy considering how long plus stress it took to have my twinnies, but sometimes i get scared when i consider that it would be like raising triplets.

But in all, God has a plan and i accept it.

Thanks once again

#teamaugust. Any team august mama in the house??

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatweenz: 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mama jazzyjazz I hail ooo who I go pay d fine to, dollars or naira cheesy

Tnx mama nicoleswizzi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Na dollars na grin and na me u must pay to. I be the new accountant general grin grin grin
mamatweenz:
Mama jazzyjazz I hail ooo who I go pay d fine to, dollars or naira cheesy

Tnx mama nicoleswizzi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
I had to log in because of you @ ebony13, God is so great. What took you five years to get God perfected within a year. Happy for you Sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ebony13, congratulations dear. This is God's way of restoring your lost years.

Don't even think of the strength, God will give you. You won't even know how but you will def cope.

All the best dear *hugs*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
ebony13:
Thanks pamelar, giddyperson,eksbabe, callola, iyomomoreloaded and loisemm for your encouragements.

Honestly sometimes I'm happy considering how long plus stress it took to have my twinnies, but sometimes i get scared when i consider that it would be like raising triplets.

Thanks once again

Congratulations to you.

Its good to do eferything on time jaare.

#TeamAugust too.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
ebony13:
Hello mamas.

Consider it all joy my beautiful teamie. God will give you the needed strength to pull through dear. Indeed when it eventually rain........... It pours.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Na wa

Well, I asked today at the hospital and the doctor said it causes diarrhoea which in turn may cause the uterus to contract. If the diarrhoea is plenty she should ensure she stays hydrated and be ready to go to the hospital at any point
jazzyjazz:
The dr sent her home with it which is why she was skeptical about taking it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Had my 34 week appointment today. It would seem the baby has turned and is no longer breech (Praise Master Jesus). All is well, counting down actively, will complete shopping tomorrow and pack for the hospital then relax my borri waiting for Mr. Oga

Hope everybody is doing good? Congrats to all new mamas and new preggies, happy bumping to all

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
Okay. Thanks so much. Will inform her to return to the hospital.
I was thinking that since she's overdue, the doctor would have chosen to induce her instead

hunniesuzie:
Na wa

Well, I asked today at the hospital and the doctor said it causes diarrhoea which in turn may cause the uterus to contract. If the diarrhoea is plenty she should ensure she stays hydrated and be ready to go to the hospital at any point
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
ebony13:

Thanks once again

Congrats ebony. I am #teamaugust.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
Come and join me o
Pounded yam and white soup made by my dear mother grin

Soooooooo delicious

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
@ebony13 I had tears in my eyes when I saw your post. Isn't God wonderful?! After all the years of waiting and questioning Him, He did the miraculous and even decided to give you an addition to make them triplets or even quadruplets, at two sittings grin

All the enablement you will need, physical, spiritual, emotional, financial, God will overdo.

Congratulations ma
Watch them grow and eventually the difference in their ages will disappear.

This is the best Christmas /New year gift ever!
So happy for you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) ... (6959) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.