Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162934 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
tobiaboG:
After mths, wks & days of reading ds page, i decide 2 cme out of my shell. Am a 1st tym mom in my 36wks, i want 2 appretiate all d moms dt hs asked questns, provided soln & most imptantly shared dr birth stories. It hs encourage & gvn me diff prayer pts. To all i say heavens wl arise 4 ur sake, & help wl arise @ evry pt u ar in need. Thks

welcome on board, May u deliver safely.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
slim4bush:
Belleful mama's una goodevening pls when will I start feeling real kicks from my baby,i'll be 18weeks in 2days time and e neva dey kick well
Baby kicks abi? Where is sayoberry to come and tell my sister about baby kicks o. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolseas(f): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!!

I eventually put to bed on November 18 after a miscarriage in 2012, still birth in 2013. After ttcing for 3 years.....

After my 2012 miscarriage, i became a silent follower on this thread.

This is my birth story

. I had a few complications with the pregnancy, big baby, amniotic fluid was much, breeched baby and my placenta was very low. The only way out was CS. This advice was given to me by 3 doctors from both general and private hospitals.

I was booked for CS at 37 weeks. Baby weighed 4kg..... Still recovering though.....

I pray that God will visit those people srill searching for fruit of the womb and safe delivery to the pregnant women.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itunup(f): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
Bless God for you Sister and Amen to your prayer

bolseas:

I eventually put to bed on November 18 after a miscarriage in 2012, still birth in 2013. After ttcing for 3 years.....

This is my birth story

. I had a few complications with the pregnancy, big baby, amniotic fluid was much, breeched baby and my placenta was very low. The only way out was CS. This advice was given to me by 3 doctors from both general and private hospitals.

I was booked for CS at 37 weeks. Baby weighed 4kg..... Still recovering though.....

I pray that God will visit those people srill searching for fruit of the womb and safe delivery to the pregnant women.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itunup(f): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mates,God will see us thru oooo. Amen
ToyosiR:

You are welcome. Amen to your prayers. I can see we are mate. I am 36weeks + too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolseas(f): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
Thank you Itunup
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
bolseas:

This is my birth story

Wow, a big gigantic congratulations to you. your stroy really got tears from my eyes. am so happy for you. But u didnt tell us na prince abi princess. quickest recovery to you dear. hugs to the baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolseas(f): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
^^^ it is a boy.... Biiig boy. I omitted that out of excitement.

Thank you for your comment.... Ire a continue to kari {may the goodwill continue to go round}·

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamacajah: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
Congrats bolseas. I love your testimony.

Sayoberry Pele. I can't wait for your birth story. GOD will surely see you through successfully.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kechyl: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
Congrats to d new mums...

Pls I nd help o, im 13 weeks gone & bn stooling & vomiting since morning after eating vegetable (ugwu) soup wit stomach ache.

Hv called my doc, he prescribed a drug bt im scared of taking any drug apart from my pre natal drugs.

Pls wot do i do, pls help me o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
kechyl:
Congrats to d new mums...

Pls I nd help o, im 13 weeks gone & bn stooling & vomiting since morning after eating vegetable (ugwu) soup wit stomach ache.

Hv called my doc, he prescribed a drug bt im scared of taking any drug apart from my pre natal drugs.

Pls wot do i do, pls help me o!

dear, what drug did he prescribe? does he know you are preggy?
for now, skip ugwu from ur meals, it may not go well with you.
wish you quick recovery and take enough ORT to get fluid back into yr system. pele dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
bolseas:
^^^ it is a boy.... Biiig boy. I omitted that out of excitement.

Thank you for your comment.... Ire a continue to kari {may the goodwill continue to go round}·

oh, prince charming . nice one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
Congrats to all our latest mommies and those just starting and sisters almost there God will see us to d finish line with great testimonies. Pls is it normal to get hungry like few minutes after a meal i'm jst 6 weeks gone. Also i'm feeling as if I have malaria....is it part of being pregnant or I need to check myself for malaria? Other than all dis no morning sickness.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
@keji3 if u are suspected malaria pls go for malaria test ASAP as for d eating part,it might be the pregnancy u'll be fine jst eat small portion each time u feel hungry and get fruit like pawpaw and watermelon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Thanks @slim4bush
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forlahkhe: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lemme update my fifu(like hausa man wld say) on wot is happening here oo. I'm @ d hospital presently to restitch by vg(heart beating soo fast) bt doc is busy so I'm waiting @ d reception. I can't realy say wot caused my stitches to cut in d first place cos I ddnt sit on hot water for more than a day. Av been siting on warm water and I ddnt spend more than 5mins on each session. Well, after d doc stitched my vg, front part, then he noticed there was bleeding inside*cervical tear*, then he now put 5scissors(don't kno wot they cal dia instrument jare) to widen my vg inorder to stitch d inside(cervical). I think ds could b one of d causes dt loosen d stitches(jus guesing). As if al ds pain neva do, 5days after delivery, I was stl struggling wt cheat o. I had costipation bt d cheat was jus too hard to com out. Hmmm.... Ds is anoda story oo, I av a low ba3 now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
dhabeautyjas:

welcome on board, May u deliver safely.
Amen, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
forlahkhe:
Lemme update my fifu(like hausa man wld say) on wot is happening here oo. I'm @ d hospital presently to restitch by vg(heart beating soo fast) bt doc is busy so I'm waiting @ d reception. I can't realy say wot caused my stitches to cut in d first place cos I ddnt sit on hot water for more than a day. Av been siting on warm water and I ddnt spend more than 5mins on each session. Well, after d doc stitched my vg, front part, then he noticed there was bleeding inside*cervical tear*, then he now put 5scissors(don't kno wot they cal dia instrument jare) to widen my vg inorder to stitch d inside(cervical). I think ds could b one of d causes dt loosen d stitches(jus guesing). As if al ds pain neva do, 5days after delivery, I was stl struggling wt cheat o. I had costipation bt d cheat was jus too hard to com out. Hmmm.... Ds is anoda story oo, I av a low ba3 now
God will strengthen u. Fear not, ma healing be ver fast
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goosebumps: 7:02am On Nov 30, 2014
Good morning mamas.
Please help me ooo. I have been a very troublesome person in the past week. My mouth just seems to run away with me. I'm arguing for no good reason and I'll end up crying. In fact I've fought more people this week than in d last one year. Even hubby seems to be avoiding my acid tongue!
My mum says it's hormones. Abeg how long does this hormone thing last?
Meanwhile I have resolved to keep quiet until further notice.
Hmmmmmmmmmm........
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yeske: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2014
Happy Sunday mamas. Trust we are all doing fine.

It all started on Monday around 4am. I went to pee and noticed extra water that I couldn't control its flow so I knew it had to be my water breaking. I went back inside, laid down and the, gbam, first contraction. It felt like someone was hitting my pelvic bone with an axe. I started timing it with the help of DH, it was 7mins apart. Around 7:30am, we headed for the hospital after taking my bath.

I was checked and told I was 4cm dilated and was admitted. The contraction started coming and going. 'Twas really painful o. The timing was fluctuating, from 7minutes to 5 minutes, to 10 minutes, here and there. After several hours, the doctor checked and said it's 3cm o. I was just confused. He then said I should be transferred to the ward since I was not yet in full labour. I was allowed to eat rice since I had not eaten all day.

The contractions were still coming like every 7 minutes or so. I was later asked to do exercise (walking) to make the dilation occur faster, for where? It will go to 4minutes apart and any time I take a little rest, it will jump up to like 8 minutes. I was becoming tired.

Sometimes around 8pm, the doctor said I should be given paracetamol injection and if there's no improvement, he will induce me the following day. I started praying even with the pain. I didn't want to be induced. As at this time, I had vommitted twice. Before giving birth, I vomitted every grain of rice I ate that day.

After some time, the contractions started coming closer, like 2 minutes apart. I asked the nurse to check, she said I was 7-8cm dilated. But my mind told me it should be more than that so I started shouting that I want to see the doctor. I was told he will soon be back. When the doctor came, I started telling him repeatedly that I want to give birth today o, I must give birth today o, this pain is too much o. He checked and said I'm ready to push. I started pushing around 11:30pm and my beautiful princess came out at exactly 11:45pm that same day. She weighed 3.4kg.

That's my story. I'm sorry for making it long. It was such an experience but I have to say that the joy of seeing her beats all the pain. The vigilante thing though, it has not been easy o. God bless us all.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kechyl: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tnx my dear @ dhabeautyjas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kechyl: 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tnx my dear @ dhabeautyjas.

Congrats to new mums...God bless ur LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamacajah: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
my beautiful princess came out at exactly 11:45pm that same day.
It was such an experience but I have to say that the joy of seeing her beats all the pain. The vigilante thing though, it has not been easy o. God bless us all.[j/quote]

Congrats yeske. Wow what a wonderful birth story. Lol at the vigilante thing...I am still trying to get the hang of it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 7:41am On Dec 01, 2014
mamacajah:
It was such an experience but I have to say that the joy of seeing her beats all the pain. The vigilante thing though, it has not been easy o. God bless us all.[j/quote]

Congrats yeske. Wow what a wonderful birth story. Lol at the vigilante thing...I am still trying to get the hang of it.
congrats darling. may God bless her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutesonia: 9:38am On Dec 01, 2014
Congratulation. May our God be praise.
mamacajah:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutesonia: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2014
@all, pls what med is best for colic pain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
Congratulations to mamacajah and Yeske. Kisses to your princess.

Other December mamas: TobiaboG, Itunup, (others should raise their hands) Please, make we re-check our bags ooooo.

May God make us deliver safely and easily.

Thumma Sabiila Yasarah

which electric double breast pump have you tried or did you feel is good? please help cos i want to get one. I used the tommee tippee manual with my first and its somehow stressfull.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yeske: 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
mamacajah:

Thank you so much. The vigilante thing has been my greatest challenge, I ordinarily don't sleep in the afternoon, now I can't sleep at night too.

Thanks to everyone. Please, what's the solution to sore and painful n.ipples? I always almost scream anytime I start to feed my baby.

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.