Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151452 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatp80(f): 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Good day mamas in the house.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
greatp80:

A good coconut oil doesn't stain cloth,, that's what I have been using for my Lo since birth, no regrets so far .I have to use the Johnson range I bought so that my money will not waste.The one i heard that stains clothes is palm kern
el oil,dat one that is dark in color. @ Giddyperson
Lol this is what happens when you go baby things shopping with someone who doesn't have a baby. I already decided to just use this first batch of Johnson's and switch to coconut oil after that, well unless I fall in love. Yeah I know palm kernel oil stains clothes, I trust my mother in law to bring that one when she's coming for omugwo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
greatp80:
Good day mamas in the house.
Aww she looks all grown, how many months
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatp80(f): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Giddyperson:

Aww she looks all grown, how many months

Thanks. She older than this now. She is only 5months here. She is 10+ months now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
march mamas are we ready?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulbliss: 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
My able and gbanski mamas i hail o, this is one of ur own returning for second missionary journey, couldn't login wit my old acc, hv not gone for scan yet bt my lmp is 2nd of jan so dat put me in team oct bt i'm hoping for a nov 4th baby, a bd mate for dh. Wishing all d waddling mamas easy speady and a supernatural birth.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
Giddyperson:

Haha what is scaring you, you don't want to push
epp me ask oh cappo?I just don't knw why I am not scared at all!No b blood d run tru my vain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
ultimatebunmi1:
no pain and no discharge just. A little opening
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
ultimatebunmi1:
just checked properly now purse is coming out of it. What do I do plz am scared
just seeing this. Pls go back to ur doc, they will prescribe antibiotics for u. Hope u've been cleaning it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
Just back from hospital. 3cm dilated, was asked to go home and pack my things and come back when I feel more pain. Haven't bought hospital things, this midwives in govt hospitals are scary, they shouted the life out of me and my husband. Pls whatever u do, register in govt hospital. I went to private hospital this morning and they didn't even check me just said it's not yet time, since the menstrual like pain didn't stop, hubby had to take me to govt hospital where I was checked. Govt hospital pls pls

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sansa143:
epp me ask oh cappo?I just don't knw why I am not scared at all!No b blood d run tru my vain?
Were you not the one that was begging them to stop telling birth stories cuz it's scaring you, when did you finally change your mind. Me I'm getting scared of how big this baby might get, today I have a big sack of chocolates and the big pack of farm fresh youghurt on my desk. My male colleague beside me has been singing how my baby is gonna be big cuz of all the things I frequently whip out of my hand bag. When I get to like week 35, I'm going to go on a sugar fast and eat only vegetables. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
Yesitsme:
Just back from hospital. 3cm dilated, was asked to go home and pack my things and come back when I feel more pain. Haven't bought hospital things, this midwives in govt hospitals are scary, they shouted the life out of me and my husband. Pls whatever u do, register in govt hospital. I went to private hospital this morning and they didn't even check me just said it's not yet time, since the menstrual like pain didn't stop, hubby had to take me to govt hospital where I was checked. Govt hospital pls pls
It's well with you.
Put everything in God's hands
U mentioned CS a while ago ,is that changing now, I guess you're 36 weeks, Abi?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

It's well with you.
Put everything in God's hands
U mentioned CS a while ago ,is that changing now, I guess you're 36 weeks, Abi?
gynecologist in private hospital said we wait till 37wks. Am 35wks3days...if baby wants to come bf then, let her come
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Not all private hospitals are bad

I used a private hospital and twice in my pregnancy I had issues. First was spotting, they immediately ordered a scan to be sure all was well. Second was cramping on and off, another scan was ordered to be sure cervix was closed and I was placed on bed rest for 2days!

When the d-day came, as soon as I got to the hospital, they checked my and told me I was 5cm gone. 

Some private hospitals are good, and some are bad. Same goes for government hospitals. 

I wish you a speedy and supernatural labor. We await your BA
Yesitsme:

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
Yesitsme:
gynecologist in private hospital said we wait till 37wks. Am 35wks3days...if baby wants to come bf then, let her come
Seems you're anxious to have her here grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:
Seems you're anxious to have her here grin
over anxious, even hubby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Not all private hospitals are bad

I used a private hospital and twice in my pregnancy I had issues. First was spotting, they immediately ordered a scan to be sure all was well. Second was cramping on and off, another scan was ordered to be sure cervix was closed and I was placed on bed rest for 2days!

When the d-day came, as soon as I got to the hospital, they checked my and told me I was 5cm gone. 

Some private hospitals are good, and some are bad. Same goes for government hospitals. 

I wish you a speedy and supernatural labor. We await your BA
u are right though...... thanks but I heard one could be 3cm for long, how true?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hello mamas. long long tym. I see new names. Congrats to all that hv offloaded o. And God's grace to the pushing mamas. May ur labour and delivery be hitch free and may both u and ur baby(ies) come out alive, in Jesus name, amen! Just popping in o. Lemme run before u infect me wt preggy hormones.lol

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Well its true
Yesitsme:
u are right though...... thanks but I heard one could be 3cm for long, how true?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
Giddyperson:

Like this, I'd add your name to the next roll call.
New capo hope u av taken note of mine too o...edd April 13 team XX...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Lol, i thought you were doing acting captain for your team March? You wanna be the second captain to abandon ship? Pls hand over to someone else before you leave them o, I'd sure add your name to the next roll call.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
Yesitsme:
Once read on this thread that those govt hospital nurses flog women with no hospital bag grin, better enter market now. Wishing you God's grace with whatever happens. #mummyalivebabyalivedaddyalive

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
ultimatebunmi1:
just checked properly now purse is coming out of it. What do I do plz am scared

Is this an incision site, if yes, you are probably not cleaning often enough and not letting the site breath let it be exposed to air, Clean at least 4 times a day with spirit..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Giddyperson:

Once read on this thread that those govt hospital nurses flog women with no hospital bag grin, better enter market now. Wishing you God's grace with whatever happens. #mummyalivebabyalivedaddyalive
them shout for us tire... hubby no gree me enter market ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
Giddyperson:

Were you not the one that was begging them to stop telling birth stories cuz it's scaring you, when did you finally change your mind. Me I'm getting scared of how big this baby might get, today I have a big sack of chocolates and the big pack of farm fresh youghurt on my desk. My male colleague beside me has been singing how my baby is gonna be big cuz of all the things I frequently whip out of my hand bag. When I get to like week 35, I'm going to go on a sugar fast and eat only vegetables. Amen
My dear,who fear epp,i have made up my mind to b positive,remove all spirit of fear 4rm me!The Lord is our strength,He will c us tru,He has brought us dis far He will take us much further!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

I don get Edd mate oh,now I have two grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol, i thought you were doing acting captain for your team March? You wanna be the second captain to abandon ship? Pls hand over to someone else before you leave them o, I'd sure add your name to the next roll call.
H aha hahahahahaha...my dear wat to do na,say our capo take off no mean say we no go move on na...so I decided to take care of things till she's back..but since den we Neva see her green light....who will I hand over to na....well i go look for...if I don't see I will just continue so DAT my ex march mamas no go carry last ooo....I just wanted to update u sha... grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sansa143:
I don get Edd mate oh,now I have two grin grin grin grin
Nna na wa o...na u wan drag easter with me cheesy lol isoke...I like am sef, I get edd for march com get for April too...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
Yesitsme:
over anxious, even hubby
Ejoor u people shd allow her bake small naa. After all u will have her with u for d rest of ur lives. Just be patient small..except she insists that she wants to come now. But if ur water hasn't broken, pls try n wait small
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
realdentist:
Ejoor u people shd allow her bake small naa. After all u will have her with u for d rest of ur lives. Just be patient small..except she insists that she wants to come now. But if ur water hasn't broken, pls try n wait small
We no dey force am come out, shey I dey my own jeje when contractions start. If she wants to come, we can't stop her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
pls mamas . which is the best position for baby in the womb and the placenta
what's it with this menstrual pain- like pain ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
Yesitsme:
them shout for us tire... hubby no gree me enter market ooo
Let him enter on your behalf, are you in Lag and if yes what part?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.