Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8157375 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
atonementchild:
Evng mothers,rejoice with me. My princess came in on the 4th. @ Besea,i have left you behind. Baby was in a breech position,had to opt for a C-section and in less than five minutes she was born. Rejoice with mee,came weighing 3.4kg. Mother,Daughter and of course adoring father are doing great.
I follow u for back *tongue out*. Join me to praise God Almighty as my baby boy was born 8th December weighing 3.6 kg at 39 wks 5days. He was vacuumed out as i fell asleep wen it was time to push because f weakness (i was vomiting) but in all i give God the glory. ToyosiR and oda December mamas God be with u.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
Besea:

I follow u for back *tongue out*. Join me to praise God Almighty as my baby boy was born 8th December weighing 3.6 kg at 39 wks 5days. He was vacuumed out as i fell asleep wen it was time to push because f weakness (i was vomiting) but in all i give God the glory. ToyosiR and oda December mamas God be with u.

Congratulations to you. Wishing you and your LO the very best.

Amen to your prayers ooooo. We dey wait patiently.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexiebecky(f): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
[b][/b]
ToyosiR:

Congratulations to you. Wishing you and your LO the very best.

Amen to your prayers ooooo. We dey wait patiently.
Amen oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sallyopy(f): 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
meme5:
Good evening my wonderful mamas. Sorry av been mia. Lost my fon n just got a new one 2day. Another sorry my birth story is coming late.
I delivered on monday 17th nov heres my birth story. I started having little contraction on n off since thurs. It got more painful on friday. At night my mun advised I go 2 d hospital to b checked if I was in labor(been having false labor fr days) n hw far i had gone. The nurse checked me n said i was 2cm dilated. I went back home n managed till in d morning. The contracrions reduced in d morning.went for walks in d morning, n night of sat. I could nt sleep all tru sat nite. By sunday morning around 10am,I called a neighbor dats a nurse to check me coz i didnt want 2go 2 d hospital til i was like 5-6cm.she said I was still 2cm. The contractions were getting more painful but I didnt understand d intervals. At around 1pm, she checked again n said I was stil 2cm.from dat time I sensed I was in trouble coz I new I wasnt progressing. By 6pm I couldnt hold it again n left fr d hospital. At d hospital the nurse checked n said I was 3cm but dat she made me get to 4cm (dont understand wat she meant). I didnt even go 2 my bed I went downstairs n was managing 2walk around. Wen dcontraction comes, I wil stop n den continue. By 10.30pm, another nurse checked n said I was stil 4cm. I got worried n even cried coz I couldnt imagine moving frm 2cm-to just 4cm since morning.dey checked my bp n said it was 200/130. Another dr checked again n said it had dropped to 180/120. They called the medical director n she said dey should giv me an injection (magnesium somtin..).she said if I dont deliver by 5am, I wil av go for d option of cs. My mum, dh n i didnt sleep fr al tru. I was in great pain. At about 4am, I started tellin my mum dat am about 2 die. I knew I just wouldn't make it. By 5am, I was checked n was just 5cm. D dr came n checked d heart beat of d baby n said I should just accept d cs. Dh agreed immediately but my mum felt I should stil b given more time. I begged her in tears 2 accept it n wish me success in d operation. I cried so much as I was been prepared fr d theatre. I weeped coz tot of al I had gone 2 n stil ending up cs.At about 6.30am, I taken 2 d theatre. I watched how busy dey were n asked dem id dey had started operating me n dey said dey wil start in 5mins. Like 3secs afta my question I just heard d cry of my baby. I cried more at d site of my baby. He weighed 3.85kg.Sorry fr d very long birthstory.
congrats dear, we have almost same birth story but mine was on d 12 of Nov. May God protect all our LO and provide for us all d resources to care for them. How is d healing process? I was told not to bath until 6 wks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumyroyal: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
Wooow,birth stories evrywhr God is indeed ffaithful!!!

Congrats all new vigillanty mum in d hse!

i salute evrybody oh!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
congrats to all new mamas,may God be with u n ur los.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itunup(f): 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
Congrats to both of you, I'm next on line in Jesus name

Besea:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
Gosh, so many new names. Thank God for all of you wey don join o. A very big congratulations to the new mommas. May your joy at your Los never die. May God continue to strengthen you for the job ahead in addition to helping you provide the where-whital to raise these treasures from him.

Shifts my bombom to a better position for my ebube dike to fall into place, clears throat and looks round, chai! Di oma m, igbula m o...Make una wait, make I COME down from this parade, oga m ji m n'oru. Lyndaroyce, shebi u can see what u have caused. I am now speaking in tongues here...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
kechyl:
@tchiwinnie, tnx so much for d prompt response. Pls which particular pregnacare shld i buy? tnx

Congrats Bimbotee, God be with ur LO & ur entire household.
any of dem ll do. just tell dem u want to buy pregnacare. rmbr to buy calcium too cos pregnacare doesnt contain calcium
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
all d mamas wen dey for house i salute o
its has tie
lydanroyce n everybody long time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
sallyopy:
congrats dear, we have almost same birth story but mine was on d 12 of Nov. May God protect all our LO and provide for us all d resources to care for them. How is d healing process? I was told not to bath until 6 wks.
congrats dear. did u say u were told nt to bath till 6wks? shocked shocked. havent heard dat b4 o. abeg wetin b d reason.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
Alot of birth stories. Glory to Jehovah. Una doo e no easy. Congrats. May God help you all as you commence the vigilante ministry.
Pushing mamas how una de.
@Beedam time remain small o. He he he
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
mytestimony:
Alot of birth stories. Glory to Jehovah. Una doo e no easy. Congrats. May God help you all as you commence the vigilante ministry.
Pushing mamas how una de.
@Beedam time remain small o. He he he
Friendship, it isn't funny anymore. I don taya patapata. I ve even stopped my drugs because of no reason. (I dey vex on top nothing)

The weight and movement of the baby isn't a joke anymore. Waist pain nko? And vagi.nal pain nko? Heat nko?(i dey pity the generator sef) Loss of appetite nko?

All the senior mamas,i hail una o. no be small work into womanhood.

I need encouragement right now cry. As in real encouragement. I am tired and I'm just 33weeks gone.

Peace!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
@besea, congrats. May he be a source of blessing to ur household.

@beedam, pele ooo, you are almost there. God will strengthen ur muscles.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2014
shawlay:
Any June mama in the house lipsrsealed hope that's not too far, a beg help me o my stomach is still mega flat that my husband look at me sometimes and say 'baby, are you sure there's someone there' thank God say we go do scan together undecided even my colleagues at work dont know i am pregnant and i am 3 months gone grin. Abeg my craving is for moin moin and I v been eating it everyday, hope no side effect biko and I always feel bloated.By the way this thread was quiet for some time, come and be dropping birth stories for us o
lol.. enjoy ur flat tummy now because very soon ehnn... moin moi is a very healthy craving. has no side effects. d bloating is a normal feeling too. Pele . may God mk it easy for u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2014
beedam:

Friendship, it isn't funny anymore. I don taya patapata. I ve even stopped my drugs because of no reason. (I dey vex on top nothing)

The weight and movement of the baby isn't a joke anymore. Waist pain nko? And vagi.nal pain nko? Heat nko?(i dey pity the generator sef) Loss of appetite nko?

I need encouragement right now cry. As in real encouragement. I am tired and I'm just 33weeks gone.

Peace!
Eeya, pele dear. pregnancy is nt an easy smthg. u re almost there. just b thinking of ur lo. imagibe wen he/she ll b born and u ll hv him/her in ur hands. its well dear. u re almost dere

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2014
chifreke:

ewoooooooooooooooooooo embarassed u wan kill me...
i don hang bed plus! grin grin
lolcheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy u go fear fear na. how are you n urs?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2014
vickilafab:

lolcheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy u go fear fear na. how are you n urs?
am good my sister.... how's d family?
hope u guyz are bouncing grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2014
chifreke:

am good my sister.... how's d family?
hope u guyz are bouncing grin grin grin grin
we are fine, tnx grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rama5555(f): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2014
@shawley,kings daughter and kechyl. no b only una waka cum o.am team june too. hv u started buyin baby things and hv u done any ultrasound yet? am 12 wks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2014
beedam:

Peace!
I understand how you feel. count all those pains joy because it shows ur baby is preparing to meet u really soon. in no time, all of it wil b history wt ur baby in ur arms
It's well wt u *hugs*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sallyopy(f): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2014
tchiwinnie:
congrats dear. did u say u were told nt to bath till 6wks? shocked shocked. havent heard dat b4 o. abeg wetin b d reason.
I hd cs nd d incision is yet to close properly but to avoid infection I hv to wait for it to close.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
rezzy:
@besea, congrats. May he be a source of blessing to ur household.

@beedam, pele ooo, you are almost there. God will strengthen ur muscles.
Thanks so much. I appreciate your concern.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
tchiwinnie:
Eeya, pele dear. pregnancy is nt an easy smthg. u re almost there. just b thinking of ur lo. imagibe wen he/she ll b born and u ll hv him/her in ur hands. its well dear. u re almost dere
Thanks so much. I never knew it could get this painful and tiring at this time. Will the drug I stopped not have any negative effect on the baby sha?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
vickilafab:
I understand how you feel. count all those pains joy because it shows ur baby is preparing to meet u really soon. in no time, all of it wil b history wt ur baby in ur arms
It's well wt u *hugs*
Thanks so much. Fingers crossed while counting down to the D day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ogheneyoma: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
beedam:

Peace!

Don't worry my sister, we are almost there. Me too I am 33 weeks and you jst described all the symptoms am experiencing, my dear, I take solace in the fact that my baby is just a few weeks away. Even d drugs sef, I dey skip them these days too *wink* it is well wit us. Thank God for taking us thus far. Very soon we will be sharing our birth stories too!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
ogheneyoma:

Don't worry my sister, we are almost there. Me too I am 33 weeks and you jst described all the symptoms am experiencing, my dear, I take solace in the fact that my baby is just a few weeks away. Even d drugs sef, I dey skip them these days too *wink* it is well wit us. Thank God for taking us thus far. Very soon we will be sharing our birth stories too!!!
Mate mi, thanks so much. I thought I was the only one feeling the pains when I didn't see any of my mates complain of anything. So you are feeling them too?Oga o! But can you believe that I still spit till now? I spit on per second billing sef. It is well with us then. Amen and Amen to sharing birth stories soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pelupelu: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
A nice trend we have here....congrat to new mum am just joining the trend.am six weeks preg. All day sickness instead of just morning sickness is disturbing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
Pelupelu:
A nice trend we have here....congrat to new mum am just joining the trend.am six weeks preg. All day sickness instead of just morning sickness is disturbing.
welcome on board.
many DH are also obverving the trend for our prego wifey...
we are 34 weeks. we can't wait to share our story. so far God is good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
Pelupelu:
welcome onboard mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
beedam:

Thanks so much. I never knew it could get this painful and tiring at this time. Will the drug I stopped not have any negative effect on the baby sha?
eat well. and muster courage to continue ur drugs. i know ow it feels, was once there, tho i didnt stop entirely sha, skipped on some days. jusy try, keep keeping on. u re almost there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
sallyopy:
I hd cs nd d incision is yet to close properly but to avoid infection I hv to wait for it to close.
my dear its still very odd dat sm1 wld adk u nt to bathe for 6wks because u had cs.hv d stitches bn removed? if yes, den d incision shld b closed by nw. wen did u gv birth? is d woundsite discharging pus?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.