Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124946 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meddler(f): 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
tchiwinnie:
lol dear. i feel u. its better to push wen d drs and nurses re ready for u. if u push b4 tym, u ll most likely hv tears.So wait till d nurses tell u to push.If u re habing d urge to push, and they re nt ready, shout o and let dem kno. they need to b ready for u sha. and yess, u push like u do wen u re constipated.

But isn't that counterproductive? I mean its like pushing out shit when no shit wants to come out. It takes more physical strength to do rather than just allowing your body to do what its naturally supposed to do i.e pushing when the urge arises
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ogheneyoma: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rute:
Cutemum22 I sent you 3 books hope u have seen them
You are blessed affliction will not rise a second time

1 supernatural childbirth by Jackie Mize
2 woman you are not infertile by Veronica anusiownu(sp)
3 God why the misscarriage by Veronica also

Sorry for indulging, bt please can the book "supernatural childbirth" be sent to me as well? I will be very grateful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rute(f): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
@ogheneyoma if u pm me I can send you or cutemum22 can forward you the one I sent her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
Same right side?
proudmom38:

same with me,wen i touch it's hard n somehow painful especially in d morning. I'm 9wks today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ogheneyoma: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rute:
@ogheneyoma if u pm me I can send you or cutemum22 can forward you the one I sent her

Ok, I just sent you a mail. You have to confirm it, then I cn send u my mail Addy. Thanx.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolanlevivian: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rute:
Please Rute help me those ebooks to my mail. bolanle2204@yahoo.com
Thanks and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chyvy(f): 12:09am On Dec 14, 2014
Rute:

Pls I'll appreciate if you can also send to me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:31am On Dec 14, 2014
tchiwinnie:
if d cold is gettibg worse, pls see a gynae just to rule out any serious ailment. u re 9wks? it may b part of d pregnancy package. bt still c ur gynae sha. meanwhyl, u can use strepsil for d sore throat. pele dear. this too shall pass

thank u so much lovely mama,dh bought emzolyn syrup 4me yesterday evening I'm better now dan b4.as 4 my gynea,i don't think i can see him now cos my next appt is on 31st.My thought though!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:36am On Dec 14, 2014
zeemoh2012:
Same right side?
mine is the left side
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 6:37am On Dec 14, 2014
Meddler:

But isn't that counterproductive? I mean its like pushing out shit when no shit wants to come out. It takes more physical strength to do rather than just allowing your body to do what its naturally supposed to do i.e pushing when the urge arises
of course, even wen d nurses re ready, u wont just push. u push wen u hv contractions. they ll need to confirm dat all parameters are ok ( fully dilated and fully effaced). they need to b ready to gv u an episiotomy if u ll need one instead of ur baby giving u a tear. dats y they need to b aware b4 u push. bt definitely, even wen they re ready, u only push as u hv d urge ie wt contractions

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 6:40am On Dec 14, 2014
proudmom38:

thank u so much lovely mama,dh bought emzolyn syrup 4me yesterday evening I'm better now dan b4.as 4 my gynea,i don't think i can see him now cos my next appt is on 31st.My thought though!
glad to kno u re better. bt thruout ur ANC, if u hv any problems, b4 ur appointment date(smthg u feel cant wait) , u can always visit ur gynae b4 ur nxt appointment. pregnancy isnt snthg to b joked wt. wishing u d best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rute(f): 8:46am On Dec 14, 2014
@chyvy pm me or bonlevivian so I can get yo mail I've sent bonlevivian she can also forward it to you
You are blessed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2014
My new name is mummy2be no longer slim4bush I jst changed evrytyn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
tchiwinnie:
glad to kno u re better. bt thruout ur ANC, if u hv any problems, b4 ur appointment date(smthg u feel cant wait) , u can always visit ur gynae b4 ur nxt appointment. pregnancy isnt snthg to b joked wt. wishing u d best.

amen sister,thanks alot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ogheneyoma: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rute:

Good day Rute, been waiting for the confirmation bt not seen any, lemme jst post my mail address here :Thanks in advance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sammieone(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
What drug can I use for my wife? She is 34 week and two weeks ago she started complaining of pain on her right leg especially the lap area..its getting more severe. What can we use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nothing its part of the package. I guess its d way baby is lying down. Go see her doc, pls don't give her any drug not recommended by d doc
sammieone:
What drug can I use for my wife? She is 34 week and two weeks ago she started complaining of pain on her right leg especially the lap area..its getting more severe. What can we use
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
sammieone:

like lovinam said, no drug o. baby may b resting on a nerve. had pains like dat @ d last stage of my pregnancy. it occurs mostly wen if been sitting 4 a while, bt afta walking 4 some distance, it goes away. let her complain 2 her doc. 1ce again, no drug pls.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sammieone(m): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
MumZ:

like lovinam said, no drug o. baby may b resting on a nerve. had pains like dat @ d last stage of my pregnancy. it occurs mostly wen if been sitting 4 a while, bt afta walking 4 some distance, it goes away. let her complain 2 her doc. 1ce again, no drug pls.
Thanks lovinam and MumZ...severious the pain is gangstar right now. When we went for ANT on thurs the Doc suggested Massage or paracetamol..we did massage but (dunno) maybe we should try paracetamol in d morning.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rute(f): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2014
Sorry ogheneyoma I sent to the one on yo pm the reenluv4u sorry I will now sent to this one now u can now take off yo email to avoid spam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2014
ive used 3 bottles of cough syrup and the cough has refused to let me be . so ive been advised to stop taking medications for it. meanwhile i noticed my urine is fanta like i drank lots of water but the colour dint change . so im going to vomplain to my doc today as well

to all pushing mamas... best of luck. may we give birth like the hebrew women or better .

to the women who has hung their boots ... you fit try for another pikin na grin

to the ttc mamas... the lord that surprised me when i thought i had lost, the lord that doubled my blessing and trippled my testimony will grant you the children of your dreams. according to your heart desires . amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ogheneyoma: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2014
Rute:
Sorry ogheneyoma I sent to the one on yo pm the reenluv4u sorry I will now sent to this one now u can now take off yo email to avoid spam

Alright Rute. Thanks alot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2014
sammieone:
My brother,she isn't the only one involved. I'm also 34 weeks and I ve been feeling pain on the lap areq since week 24. The worst thing is the pain keep moving from right leg to left leg weekly. Atimes I use to think the lap wants to detach from my body. At 28th week, I started having pain in the pubic area and I was afraid that I had to run to the hospital. I took 3k cab and after seeing the doctor I was asked to take paracetamol 20naira undecided and move my mind away from it because all is fine. So please tell wiffy that all is fine. She should just take paracetamol and most importantly accept that it's part of the baggage. Around this time, last week I was lamenting on being tired of the whole thing but my lovely people here encouraged me. We are almost there. May God make the remaining few weeks easy for us. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rute(f): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Oghene it keeps bouncing back maybe it's my fone @Bolanlevivian can u send Ogheneyoma the supernatural childbirth please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ogheneyoma: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
Rute:
Oghene it keeps bouncing back maybe it's my fone @Bolanlevivian can u send Ogheneyoma the supernatural childbirth please

Alright Rute, thanks for taking out time to send it to me. I just downloaded the first one you sent to my other mailbox. I really appreciate your kind gesture. Godbless!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
sayoberry:
ive used 3 bottles of cough syrup and the cough has refused to let me be . so ive been advised to stop taking medications for it. meanwhile i noticed my urine is fanta like i drank lots of water but the colour dint change . so im going to vomplain to my doc today as well

to all pushing mamas... best of luck. may we give birth like the hebrew women or better .

to the women who has hung their boots ... you fit try for another pikin na grin

to the ttc mamas... the lord that surprised me when i thought i had lost, the lord that doubled my blessing and trippled my testimony will grant you the children of your dreams. according to your heart desires . amen
Amen to ur prayers. pele. For d cough, pls after u put to bed, u cld just do a chest xray. sm coughs in pregnancy re actually 'nt ordinary'. This is nt to scare u sha, bt do it just to b sure. u cld also request ur gynae to listen to ur heart during ur nxt anc. its well wt u dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
beedam:

My brother,she isn't the only one involved. I'm also 34 weeks and I ve been feeling pain on the lap areq since week 24. The worst thing is the pain keep moving from right leg to left leg weekly. Atimes I use to think the lap wants to detach from my body. At 28th week, I started having pain in the pubic area and I was afraid that I had to run to the hospital. I took 3k cab and after seeing the doctor I was asked to take paracetamol 20naira undecided and move my mind away from it because all is fine. So please tell wiffy that all is fine. She should just take paracetamol and most importantly accept that it's part of the baggage. Around this time, last week I was lamenting on being tired of the whole thing but my lovely people here encouraged me. We are almost there. May God make the remaining few weeks easy for us. Amen.
Good to see u encouraging others. its well dear. one day @ a tym. u ll soon share ur birth story
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
Good afternoon wonderful women, reading this thread has become part of my daily dose, mrg, afternoon and night. Please I noticed bloody discharge about 3 different times, each time I did scan and it all showed the baby is fine, was just told its prolly stress and I was told to skip work for a week to rest which I am doing now, I am 14 weeks today, is this in anyway normal and headache just dey sammer my head anyhow, though I v read many things which said that headache and dizziness may replace nausea, is this normal too at this stage? then please what type of food is good apart from fruits, water and vegetables. Last one biko, my story too long I know tongue. i was strolling one day and saw baby shop, that was how I priced body suit o, the woman said 1500 for just one piece, not even pack of 3. A beg na so the thing cost? And other baby things?I ran away from the store o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
tchiwinnie:
Good to see u encouraging others. its well dear. one day @ a tym. u ll soon share ur birth story
Abi o, that is the essence of this thread. May God Almighty be with us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolanlevivian: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
Rute:
Thanks for the book I just saw this post.God bless you Rute
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
igb400:
Mamas in d house.... I hail oh, Pls does anyone know how to make coconut oil, I don't trust the ones they sell in the market cos some people mix it. Want to use it as my baby's cream. Thanks in advance. Xoxo.

Rather than going through all that stress, please look for Natural Nigerian's website or google Sheamapo. They sell organic stuff and lots of naturalistas trust them (I've bought Cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil and Hemp Seed oil with absolutely no complaints). Plus, they do door-to-door shipping.

Natural Nigerian has a blog where she advocates healthy eating and living. She convinced me to use Coconut oil and Hemp seed oil and those butters as my face and hair cream. So I'm going to continue for the LO. Le Boo on the other hand, loves his chemicals and processed food (we're still fighting that battle).

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
zeemoh2012:
Gud day beautiful mamas, congrats to those who av put to bed, and 4 those who ar cose may d Almighty make d day easy 4 u all , and 4 us beginners may God c us true and make it a smooth ride. Pls I'm 9wks+ and whenever I touch my tommy ( lower abdomen) d left side feels stronger than other parts abeg xperienced mamas naso e dey be? I'm jst kinda scraed cos my mind keeps thinking of ectopic preg *God forbid o cos I dnt av any severe symptom or bleeding. Quick response abeg make. I calm my nerves tnx

If there's no bleeding and pains, it should be nothing (I know the first part of your stomach to harden is lower abdomen, that's how our grandmas used to check for pregnancy pre-GYNO days).

If I may suggest, get a Gyno that is on your side. Even my older sisters stress me. But my gyno met me this year before pregnancy (totally unrelated) and she and I even play Candy Crush together, she answers my questions and let's my SO come into the consulting room (so he's part of the process). I discuss dom things with her and she tells my Oga to not allow me over-stress (she also doesn't take nonsense from me, when I had symptoms of what could be an inflamed Appendix, she wanted to admit me and discussed it with my cousin, a Dr that's her friend and a surgeon who had seen me, and they prescribed anti-biotics). Because of the hospital, we're transferring our HMO there. It really helps to have a doctor who treats you like more than a patient. So all your worries will be calmed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.