Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,144 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8247909 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 9:22am On Mar 02, 2017
Cappo ToyosiR edd is 18/08/17 for both.
Thanks all for the Birth Stories! Keep em coming!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2017
Congrats Capo itsettled3, olamitie,yesitsme, chanbaby and all d plenty mamas wey don born. God has given you resounding testimonies.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2017
Itissettled3:
The God who wipes tears.
ONLY YOU CAN DO WHAT NO MAN CAN DO JEHOVA.........
God gave you victory. Kisses to d baby

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2017
Naomi14:
Ehen! What did you say is already in there?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2017
smithsydny:
cheesy was just asking if its in wat should she do? CUs she doesn't want now
if you no fit hol' bodi, use condom. If madam no like condom do family planning as advised,of course, after waying pros and cons.
If it is "in" go and kneel down on the altar and start prayers til she born. kapish?

She shd relay d msg to her baby daddy

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2017
Giddyperson:

Fine o mama Zino, you nko, did you finally quit today, when I remember I still have one month to go at work cry cry cry
I didn't ooo.was advised by mr ahlez n some concerned friends.lemmi just manage and finish this month.so that I wee hav some money to buy herroplane ;Dfor my unborn pikin.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2017
Let her go meet the doctor who did the CS and explain to him/her that, IT'S ALREADY IN THERE grin am sure he/she will tell her the best thing to do.
smithsydny:
cheesy was just asking if its in wat should she do? CUs she doesn't want now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2017
beyedew:

Mommy Zino, how are you ma? Hope you are flexing in ur Isoko way? How is Zino and her speaking in tongues. I love that babe big. Be good ok.

Paydues(kikiki beyedew longest time....how baby and you?seems you went into oblivion?haapy new year.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2017
I heard if you sitting, you should find a smaller chair and place your legs on top. It helps it not swell.
Giddyperson:
My fellow sisters of the swollen feet association, who else wears sandals to work just to sit for two hours and the sandals doesn't fit again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2017
forzarush:
same here o!
good good, how is your health now, wishing u speedy recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2017
Alhamdulillah,thanks!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kemifemi: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2017
Naomi14:
March roll call for Team May 2017

@Naomi14 ............... 3rd May, gender XX
@Rhemy2013 ..... 5th/11th May, gender XY
@Nwarosa ................ 6th May, gender X?
@realtalk19 ...... 16th/30th May, gender XY
@queensnow ............ 16th May, gender XY
@opejulie10 ............. 15th May, gender XX
@Berra .................... 3rd May, gender XY
@ftmum ............ 13th/19thMay, gender X?
@Kemifemi .............. 6th May, gender X?
@Pamelar ................ 14th May, gender XX
@nikkishola ............ 13/14 May, gender XX
@eriifemi ............... 21st May, gender X?

We ask you, Father, in Jesus name, to hedge our little baby about with Your mighty protection. Watch over this little one each day as You intricately created him/her in the hidden sanctuary of the womb, God we know that Your hand is on our babies while they are in the womb and your hand has gently mould his/her beautiful life, body and spirit. We ask for Your divine health and that you will sustain us in good health and vitality throughout this whole pregnancy.
I pray that You will keep this baby growing in the womb until Full term and this baby will come forth in Your perfect timing. In Jesus name. Amen.

Happy new month to all the mamas in the house. Congrats to February mamas that have given birth. Team March, go into that delivery room and come out with goodnews. Safe delivery to y'all.
@Berra, @ftmum, @nwarosa @eriifemi, it haff tey you pipo come online. I hope you mamas are good?
TeamMay2017 mamas that haven't updated lo's gender, please try and do so. New members are highly welcome, gerrara of thy peeping mode and come say hello!

I am grateful to God it's 31weeks today, he brought me this far and will take me farther. Amen! Tiredness at its peak. Mamas, please ori (sheabutter) is not working for my stretchmarks it haff tire me o, very itchy and it's now appearing on my belle! what else can I use? @Feddy27, @Zaynie, @enque, @jazzyjazz, @all sabi mamas.

#TeamMay2017# #veryeasyswiftpainlessdelivery‎# #ourcaseisdifferent# #notear# #noloss# 
#supernaturalbirth#
#wearedestinedforgreatness#

present ma. sex still unknown. we are 30 weeks + today. am counting down already. i have a really small bump. my mum called to say she was worried cos my tummy is too small for the 3rd trimester.
but she calmed down when i showed her the scan result. but i drink water like fish o. Agbalumo is now my bestie o.

safe delivery to all. congrats to all the new mums.

@favouredi, i responded to your email

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:20am On Mar 02, 2017
Naomi14:
I heard if you sitting, you should fine a smaller chair and place your legs on top. It helps it not swell.
Lol when I'm home it hardly swells cuz I'm either walking around or I have my feet up but at work, nowhere to raise it, I put it on my UPS but it zaps me every once in a while grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:25am On Mar 02, 2017
ahnie:
I didn't ooo.was advised by mr ahlez n some concerned friends.lemmi just manage and finish this month.so that I wee hav some money to buy herroplane ;Dfor my unborn pikin.
Lol good idea, same here, work is tiring but the money is tempting.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by WambyDiapers: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2017
Hello mums. We have launched our Newborn prefolds (we listened to feedback and gave this great option!). We also hear mums say "I don't know how to use the prefold and snappi", so we have put up a very pic-heavy tutorial on how to use prefolds on our blog.

http://mameandboo..com.ng/2017/03/hurray-for-our-newborn-cotton-prefold.html?m=1

http://mameandboo..com.ng/2017/03/how-to-fold-cotton-prefold-on-babyand.html?m=1

Below is a pic of our pretty model who is about 4 weeks plus in our Newborn cotton prefold. So a nice organic choice from birth plus you can use it later as a doubler and booster for older babies and more inserts.

Meanwhile, we showed a couple of experienced mums and grandmas and nurses at a big GH in Lagos state and they all folded and snappied without us showing them how. Then they proceeded to "yab" new mums and call them "small gehs who don't know much" but we defended your honour grin and said we would get 10 pics of fluff Mamas confidently using prefolds. So please help us by sending in your pics of your sweet babies in diapers (so that matron and Apex nurse will eat their words). We can do this!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2017
All this birth stories are just sweeting my belly this morning grin, It can only be God. Pls keep them coming cheesy
Mamas i hail oooo, how is the ministry moving? More strength to finish well
My fellow teamies #teamjuly# how y'all doing? Cappo Phlakkeys coman do March roll call for us. May God keep us and our los. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
@airforcewife Noted ma.

@Mzleemah , pregnancy no dey double, abeg, rock belle inside house wella. so as to encourage dh to kpekus...

Kpekusing ministry is always interesting in pregnancy ooo. Shebi u know say God sef go dey reward you as you dey fuel body and soul together with the innocent hubby.

enjoy it while it last....

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Even my hubby said my bump looks small but I told him the doctor usually measure it and it's measuring right. So hubby said maybe the baby is hiding inside. Inside where bikonu?
[quote author=kemifemi post=54197760][/quote]present ma. sex still unknown. we are 30 weeks + today. am counting down already. i have a really small bump. my mum called to say she was worried cos my tummy is too small for the 3rd trimester.
but she calmed down when i showed her the scan result. but i drink water like fish o. Agbalumo is now my bestie o.

safe delivery to all. congrats to all the new mums.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ha! UPS ke? shocked All dis electronics things can scare me. Abeg no put leg there o!
Giddyperson:

Lol when I'm home it hardly swells cuz I'm either walking around or I have my feet up but at work, nowhere to raise it, I put it on my UPS but it zaps me every once in a while grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hello mamas in the house
his has it been going
may we all have a happy story to tell

I have been hearing digestive sounds coming from my stomach after some minutes of eating for weeks now .It last for more than 20minutes , I don't know what it means and it's giving me concern because I have never experienced it for more than 10 seconds

you know that sound now that comes from your stomach after eating , yes that's what I am talking about.

#ftm
#marchmama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
Yesitsme:
On getting to the hospital, and submitting the result, labour started. I just laid down and couldn't move it was coming frequently and the nurse kept saying if u feel like pooing let me know. When I couldn't speak any more, I beckoned on her to come check me. Immediately she came and took me into the labour room, she checked and I was 7cm gone. They started arranging delivery things and asked me to UnCloth, my husband was asked to come into the room and witness the ground breaking delivery. He didn't want to cos he had witnessed the first and was scared. She told him it's usually not their practice but due to our first experience, she wants him to be with me.
When I noticed contraction had stopped a bit, I immediately undressed but couldn't move anymore, I kept the pain in and was sweating like a Christmas goat. She asked me to climb the bed, contraction no gree, I sha managed to climb but was weak. she had to ask my husband to get me something cold to drink. Few seconds later, he was there with Malta, I managed to drink half of it. She checked again 9cm. Then she said if poo is coming, let me know.
Few minutes later, I couldn't bear the pain anymore, all the while she was saying madam u are strong ooo. With all this pain u aren't crying, I no kuku answer am. As soon as there was urge go poo, I did it once, tried breaking it, she asked me not to and as I was pooing my Lady was coming along. She came out the second push and yelled. O what a joy that flooded my heart, she was placed on my belly all white and small with a long head. All I could say was thank you Jesus, thank u nurse. God bless u all. God bless u all. Hubby left immediately and started calling all Tom, dick and Harry.
She came out without tearing my vjay. Yeppy but my anus was on fire.
God who did this for me wl do same for u all. Again hubby got a new job offer on 23 and she was born 24th.
Woww nice bs ma, congratulations once again and I trust our princess is doing great?
plz ma, what was the name of the tablet that was put on your tongue? was it cytotec?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Benignasweety:
Woww nice bs ma, congratulations once again and I trust our princess is doing great?
plz ma, what was the name of the tablet that was put on your tongue? was it cytotec?
heard it's oxytocin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
firstpregnancy:
Hello mamas in the house
his has it been going
may we all have a happy story to tell

I have been hearing digestive sounds coming from my stomach after some minutes of eating for weeks now .It last for more than 20minutes , I don't know what it means and it's giving me concern because I have never experienced it for more than 10 seconds

you know that sound now that comes from your stomach after eating , yes that's what I am talking about.

#ftm
#marchmama

I experienced that during pregnancy days. It's nothing to worry about ma. It would be as if baby dey sing or hunger dey catch you and you just finish eating o!

Safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
make I rant small. Since I born I never sleep well...body dey pain me Wella
Na my husband dey press me hot water and my Church sister dey come baf baby, If she no come, I do am myself as I done already learn how to baf pikin. My mum isn't here yet and I was so angry this morning that I had to call her and tell her a piece of my mind, not the whole. She said she will come on Saturday, na after omugwo or when. She and my lil sister are planning her getting married without my knowledge. was ystday the yeye girl called to inform me that her husband people are coming today to collect list which is obviously why my mum is lingering to come.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Thanks for all the likes and mention, just recovering from the pain, ko easy, Thank God it ended in praise, so shall it be for us all in jesus name
Still relaxing so my bp can normalize

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
Yesitsme:
make I rant small. Since I born I never sleep well...body dey pain me Wella
Na my husband dey press me hot water and my Church sister dey come baf baby, If she no come, I do am myself as I done already learn how to baf pikin. My mum isn't hear yet and I was so angry this morning that I had to call her and tell her a piece of my mind, not the whole. She said she will come on Saturday, na after omugwo or when. She and my lil sister are planning her getting married without my knowledge. was ystday the yeye girl called to inform me that her husband people are coming today to collect list which is obviously why my mum is lingering to come.
Mama no vex but like seriously this our mothers sometimes dey make person vex ooo.
Naso my mum sey she will come and visit when am getting close to my edd so when I put to bed she will stay like one week and go back to her base.... Imagine dat one, i my dear I just told her to stay for her husband house when I born make she carry her visit show. I vex her oo even called her sister to tell her dat dat her plan will no work or ............ Make I no talk sha. Ndi NNE na ahia ha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lmao. My colleague gave me one correct sandal wey be like kito of that year. It stretches to take whatever shape your leg takes. Na wetin I rock till I born.

Meanwhile I saw my ankles today for the first time in months. I was so excited

Giddyperson:
My fellow sisters of the swollen feet association, who else wears sandals to work just to sit for two hours and the sandals doesn't fit again.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Let me just drop this here. So, today while in a conversation with my colleagues, i laughed soo hard till i felt a sharp pain in my tummy. Haa, das how i rushed to google to see if there was an implication for that laughter oo. My mind sha calmed down when google explained to me how my lo would be bouncing up and down in my tummy just as i was laughing, na hn i continue the laugh but not so hard sha grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Akorkor:

I experienced that during pregnancy days. It's nothing to worry about ma. It would be as if baby dey sing or hunger dey catch you and you just finish eating o!

Safe delivery

You see , na God say make I ask
I for dey worry unnecessarily
Ameen to your prayer
Thanks dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
I heard Asokoro is very good, dats where I'm going to do my ANC. Reg day is Fridays. Very early o

Nimi22:
Wow i didn't know and tbh I've not heard anything negative about them from everyone o asked. Pls what about Maitama gh?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
Congrats to all our mamas and LOs! Happy vigilante oo,team match more grease to your elbows o.it will end in praise .
I don't feel MS so much so I did some shopping and walking omo na so much waist start to dey pain me eh . One really has to be careful during the first trimester .

(1) (2) (3) ... (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.