Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,769 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8247559 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
firstpregnancy:
forzarush you are such a good writer
couldn't wait till night to read your diary so I read and gba ! it exploded lol so sorry to learn about your sickness . may Allah grant you Shifa * pecks

Beninasweety : yours isn't one to be boring biko . I will read yours over over a cup of chilled tea , something tells me I may need it cheesy . Thanks for the privilege *mmuah
unfortunately dark girls don't blush,thanks. Aameen. Me sef I luv tydibae's, giddy person's and mama Zino's diaries. Zaynie's,iomoge's,oriirebaby's etc

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukunfunmi(f): 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mamas in the house, here I am reporting for third missionary journey. Big congratulations to all the mamas that have birthed their Lo, May God grant us every resources that we need to nurture them in a Godly way.
To all preggy mama, I wish you strength, stress free pregnancy period and safe and sound delivery.
I'm team July, Edd is jul 3rd, sex XX but I am looking forward to having my baby July 4th (my wedding anniversary). my July team, hope I'm welcome. My cappo, kindly include in the next roll call.
pls, I also need the supernatural birth e-book, kindly send to bukunfunmi@gmail.com.
#teamjulyforstressfreepregnancy#
#teamjulyforsharpsharpdelivery#

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
bukunfunmi:
Mamas in the house, here I am reporting for third missionary journey. Big congratulations to all the mamas that have birthed their Lo, May God grant us every resources that we need to nurture them in a Godly way.
To all preggy mama, I wish you strength, stress free pregnancy period and safe and sound delivery.
I'm team July, Edd is jul 3rd, sex XX but I am looking forward to having my baby July 4th (my wedding anniversary). my July team, hope I'm welcome. My cappo, kindly include in the next roll call.
pls, I also need the supernatural birth e-book, kindly send to bukunfunmi@gmail.com.
#teamjulyforstressfreepregnancy#
#teamjulyforsharpsharpdelivery#

You are highly welcome. Next roll call is on Monday. Your name, team and EDD will be included.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Beyedew I can't wait oh, how did it go? Stop putting me in a suspense situation.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
mydreams25:

Present captain, my bump is massive o, turning in bed is now a big job for me. I eat almost every hour I pray my baby won't be too big, I also experience braxion kicks more frequently now tiredness is at its peak and my toddler isn't helping matters I should roundup my shopping by Tuesday. Pls I need help what can I do to relief me of this vagina pain its so painful..
Pls mamas what should I pack for myself as hospital bag( not for baby but for the mother) thanks
Cc: Zaynie
Teddy
Giddyperson
Ozycy
And all mothers
eyah sorry teamie, I don't know about vagina pain maybe you should ask google. As for hospital list, my own hospital separated the baby's list from the mother's list, tomorrow I'd find the list and tell you what's in it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
Elixir123:

No babe,it was just normal household/food stuff.
Hope Ms has reduced for you?

Yes o. Thank God. I ate so well today. But I still can't eat meat, don't know why.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
peggygee:
Eyaaa.....use maitama then, which part do u reside?

i stay in Dutse
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
Beehandz:

Thanks mam,got it...yipee
i need it too. gracetoluwani88@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Cappo pweetiebabe and fruitfulbliss sorry on ur MS. This phase shall soon be over. My own na tiredness from morning till night. Hunger has joined today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divie: 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
I have officially come to register with team July after much procrastination. A FTM who has prayed and waited for this gift for over 10 years. I thank God for His mercies and counting me privileged for this gift. I give Him all the glory. EDD is July 20th. Team X?. Thank you all for keeping this wonderful thread alive. God bless all ur efforts.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
nikkishola:

Check Konga.com, u will need to know the size of the cot so it won't be too big or little. I got mine there @ 9k
thank you so much please how do I measure the size it's a play pen n bassinet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsjoy: 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
queensnow:
baby cot mattress price pls ooo Make una no jump n pass

The matress is 6000 naira
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dazzle86:

Yes o. Thank God. I ate so well today. But I still can't eat meat, don't know why.

Lucky u. I can't eat anything. Only Tea. Even to drink water is a problem. Lost almost 13kg. It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kuhuz(f): 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=firstpregnancy post=54206460]Mamas that have Diaries here pls signify o
I want to keep myself busy for this night as sleep no dey show again .

Abeg mena help una sister [/quote

beyedew, ahnie, rofemiguwa,iomoge2,zaynie,forzarush.... Na these ones I dey follow oo.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 2:38am On Mar 03, 2017
divie:
I have officially come to register with team July after much procrastination. A FTM who has prayed and waited for this gift for over 10 years. I thank God for His mercies and counting me privileged for this gift. I give Him all the glory. EDD is July 20th. Team X?. Thank you all for keeping this wonderful thread alive. God bless all ur efforts.

God be praised. We rejoice with you and pray your testimony shall be permanent. Welcome to #TeamJulyfornoloss. Your EDD will be added in next roll call.
@nana228, come and see your EDD mate.

@lululuv, how are you doing? It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:10am On Mar 03, 2017
Roselok:

p
Good to know you are doing good, stop visiting market before u buy the whole market grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 7:01am On Mar 03, 2017
Team March, sorry for the late handover abeg.

Kittana It has ended in Praise
Itissettled3 It has ended in praise
Firsttymum It has ended in praise
Chanbaby It has ended in praise
Amjane It has ended in praise
Kuhuz It has ended in praise Feb 14 XY
Gagat
Nneka3000 Ported to January
Realdentist It has ended in praise
Lala4sure
Ayatiraj
Mom2015 It has ended in praise
omoloulah It has ended in praise
Ayportable It ended in praise
Whyterose Ported to Jan
Hunniesuzie It has ended in praise
Ghennys It has ended in praise
Giftedofgod Feb 12 XY
Yesitsme It ended in praise (Porter)

Tinutunde
Atinuketuna1
BeeBlossoms Ended in praise
Ijelex
Marimaar
Joyurpreh.

I am sure the January mamas that ported to Feb have give birth even though there was no Birth announcement.

We have 5 mamas who have also not made birth announcement and so we are assuming they have not given birth. I hereby hand them over to you March cappo.

Wishing all of you safe delivery, nothing lost and nothing missing.

And to all who rejoiced with me, thank you and May rejoicing never cease from our lips, Amen.

My birth story will still come oh, make una pardon me.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2017
MoyosBlog123:

Lucky u. I can't eat anything. Only Tea. Even to drink water is a problem. Lost almost 13kg. It is well

Aww, so sorry. 13kg is a lot. Try and take a lot of milk with the tea and your prenatals. E Pele ma. How many weeks are you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 7:22am On Mar 03, 2017
Yasmeena:
Present Ma. Aameen to your prayers. Teamies, please who's yet to take the first anti malaria dose? I use a private hospital and the doctor said I'm supposed to take it after quickening (feeling the baby kicks) At week 18 now, I never still feel any kicks o... Have our los started kicking yet?
#team August for #robust babies #healthy pregnancy #kiakia delivery

I am yet to take the malaria dose and the TT injection. My doctor has not yet given me. I didn't know malaria dose was dependent on whether baby is kicking.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:47am On Mar 03, 2017
queensnow:
thank you so much please how do I measure the size it's a play pen n bassinet
The specs for the playpen is written by the side of the carton it came in. Mine came with one flat looking mattress, is that why you want an extra mattress or yours didn't come with any at all.

Jazzyjazz and Hunniesuzie, did you guys buy mattress for your playpen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 8:28am On Mar 03, 2017
phlakkeys:

Amen. #TeamJuly roll call for the month of March will be done on Monday. Pls bear with me.
Ok Cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 8:34am On Mar 03, 2017
divie:
Yaaaay, a very huge welcome to you teamie. We also thank God with you for this wonderful gift. Wishing you a smooth journey down to delivery. #teamjulyforsupernaturaldelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 8:49am On Mar 03, 2017
Giddyperson:

The specs for the playpen is written by the side of the carton it came in. Mine came with one flat looking mattress, is that why you want an extra mattress or yours didn't come with any at all.

Jazzyjazz and Hunniesuzie, did you guys buy mattress for your playpen.
yes it does comes with a flat mattress but if I have to u the bassinet that is the elevated part of it for o-6month I will have to buy a mattress

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2017
mumsjoy:

The matress is 6000 naira
ok thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:55am On Mar 03, 2017
Wow!!! Feeling so happy dis morning two of my friend that we were ttcing together called me dis morning to inform me they've given birth....so happy God you are too much

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendytessy(f): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2017
hello mamas... been observing but I've not seen any teamAugust... Am I alone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divie: 10:00am On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=phlakkeys post=54221809]

Thanks a lot my able cappo for the warm welcome #teamjulyfornoloss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 10:01am On Mar 03, 2017
Trendytessy we de hia gidigbah! U are welcome! Let Cappo ToyosiR know ur edd to include u in the roll calls.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divie: 10:02am On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=eksbabe post=54225787] Thank you so much teamie. #teamjulyforsupernaturaldelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:17am On Mar 03, 2017
Giddyperson:
ROLL CALL FOR TEAM APRIL
1. Dharyor1234--------------------------------- Team ?? EDD 14 April. How's your bumbum grin
2. Mydreams25--------------------------------- Team XY, EDD 12 April
3. Giddyperson----------------------------------Team XX, EDD 10 April
4. Prettmum------------------------------------ Team XY, EDD 16 April Is the honeypot still cooking
5. Ahnie---------------------------------------- -Team XY EDD 30 April
6. Gr8fulheart-----------------------------------Team XY EDD 26 April
7. Unic1------------------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
8. Folamee---------------------------------------Team XX EDD 11 April How did the shopping go
9.Sweetestmum--------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
10.Olukunle5--------------------------------------Team Surprise EDD 28th April
11.Abiagirl777-----------------------------------Team ?? EDD 28 April
12.Tutucious-------------------------------------Team XY EDD
13. Ijeoma2728-----------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
14. Kloness----------------------------------------Team XX EDD 17 April
15.Sansa143-------------------------------------Team XY EDD 13 April How are you managing the boredom
16.Titony1 ----------------------------------------Team ?? EDD 20 April. Tall Thin Tony cheesy
17.Myrygurl --------------------------------------Team XX EDD 28 April
18.Mzezkay---------------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
19. Roselok---------------------------------------Team XY EDD 03 April Welcome aboard
20. Sholai-----------------------------------------Team XY EDD 24 April
21. poshestmina---------------------------------- team ?? EDD 26th April
22. Nicoleswizzi------------------------------------Team ?? EDD 19th April

How are you all doing? How massive are your bumps now? Let's welcome our newest teamies Sholai and Poshestmina. And our teamie that we stole, Nicoleswizzi wink

Hi Ladivva, how are you doing, how's hubby, school? you must be done with exams by now, pop in sometime and say hi.

Let's thank God for our teamie Moskidarl who has promptly rejoined the race again.

Hope we are all done shopping or atleast almost done by now.
Hope we are still taking our drugs cuz delivery is next month o cheesy cheesy cheesy. I dumped mine for a while grin before but I'm serious with them once again.

Who is experiencing contractions yet? Can't wait to start putting offloaded beside your names cheesy

Pop in an say hi all ye peepers, let's know you are ok

Hahahahahaha capo capo!! U too much Hahahahahaha....u added 6 extra days to my edd...lol...abeg oo...its April 13...team XX...plz update..We are doing fine, went for antenatal today, baby is doing fine, growth has improved according to gynae, thank God...den as for that BH...menh DAT thing dey suffer me oo...lol...its regular these days....not painful tho...baby's movement is anoda wahala... Always relaxing and turning at d right side of my belle...am done with shopping, washed and arrange babies cupboard, but havent packed hospital bag, will do that like ending of march..fellow team April I dey greet o...

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:27am On Mar 03, 2017
Itissettled3:
Team March, sorry for the late handover abeg.

Kittana It has ended in Praise
Itissettled3 It has ended in praise
Firsttymum It has ended in praise
Chanbaby It has ended in praise
Amjane It has ended in praise
Kuhuz It has ended in praise Feb 14 XY
Gagat
Nneka3000 Ported to January
Realdentist It has ended in praise
Lala4sure
Ayatiraj
Mom2015 It has ended in praise
omoloulah It has ended in praise
Ayportable It ended in praise
Whyterose Ported to Jan
Hunniesuzie It has ended in praise
Ghennys It has ended in praise
Giftedofgod Feb 12 XY
Yesitsme It ended in praise (Porter)

Tinutunde
Atinuketuna1
BeeBlossoms Ended in praise
Ijelex
Marimaar
Joyurpreh.

I am sure the January mamas that ported to Feb have give birth even though there was no Birth announcement.

We have 5 mamas who have also not made birth announcement and so we are assuming they have not given birth. I hereby hand them over to you March cappo.

Wishing all of you safe delivery, nothing lost and nothing missing.

And to all who rejoiced with me, thank you and May rejoicing never cease from our lips, Amen.

My birth story will still come oh, make una pardon me.
U don try...hope u are gud and hope baby is fine too...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
U don try...hope u are gud and hope baby is fine too...
so u port go April ? why na , you dey fight us ni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.