Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145954 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
Don't worry, I'm sure it's a false alarm. Just ff his instructions. I had the glucose test thing done to and it was clear. It's a simple procedure

Sansa143:
Afternoon mamas,how una dey?Hope evry is fine!Make una pardon me,i wan rant small!
Am just coming back 4rm ANC,ran a scan and EFW is 2.64kg n his face is facing front instead of back but dere is still time 4 him to turn!So I go c doctor,doctor come d shout say d baby big 4 my height!So d doc said I shld go 4 anoda scan cos he wants a 2nd opinion n den do a diabetic test to rule out GD!
Na my story b dis!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Loooooool

Are you on the island? If yes I can hook you up with someone that bakes like that. If not na delivery cost fit break your account

2. You can ask grin MD no go answer you. I begged tire at 39 weeks he no gree. 41 weeks or nothing

Lool I'm on the mainland, on Saturday I'd check out the other place the other mama suggested, that's if I'm still craving cake.

Lol that MD is like a rock that cannot be moved, he makes a joke out of everything but I actually like how unfazed he is, helps me not panic about anything.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sansa143:
My dear,my tot just went to my mum straight!Na d same plane cari us com(she comes in shrt supply too grin grin)and she delivered all 3 of us tru CS n we were weighing 3.sumtin kg,me I was 3.5!Will sha go 4 d scan!if u hear as d sonographer shout am,'Ha madam ur baby don full evrywhere oh'! sad
They would sha let you push first, if it doesn't work then thank God for modern medicine cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
Giddyperson:

They would sha let you push first, if it doesn't work then thank God for modern medicine cheesy
And ur smiling cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Don't worry, I'm sure it's a false alarm. Just ff his instructions. I had the glucose test thing done to and it was clear. It's a simple procedure

tnks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sansa143:
And ur smiling cry cry
No ooo, that smile was for medicine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aghaibiam(f): 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
I am in love with your diary giddyperson.Read it all night long.I want to share a small pic.No vex just salivate grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Giddyperson:

Hello to you too, how's lo doing, are you back to register cheesy

hahahahahahaha,i fit register soon but this one dey show me pepper.

today has been one hell of a day,lo has been crying all day,we also went for immunization. i don tire for this baby making ooo.
how are you sis,and my princess still baking...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sansa143:
Afternoon mamas,how una dey?Hope evry is fine!Make una pardon me,i wan rant small!
Am just coming back 4rm ANC,ran a scan and EFW is 2.64kg n his face is facing front instead of back but dere is still time 4 him to turn!So I go c doctor,doctor come d shout say d baby big 4 my height!So d doc said I shld go 4 anoda scan cos he wants a 2nd opinion n den do a diabetic test to rule out GD!
Na my story b dis!

Don't allow anyone or any scan to scare you. The scan may not be accurate. Just tell your self that you are coming out strong. CS or VD. I've seen short women that gave birth to 3. Something babies.

Concerning baby facing up, your sitting position and some excercises can help your baby turn faster. When babies are facing up ( occiput posterior position) it leads to prolonged and painful labor. Some of them turn at d final stage of labor after d woman don suffer finish.
Some of d things you can do to help your baby turn are:
1. Avoid reclining position while sitting. You can put a pillow under your bum and tilt your pelvic forward.
2. Keep active, walk as much as possible.
3. Keep your knees below your pelvic at all times.
4. Practice pelvic rocks on your hands and knees everyday for minimum of 3 times a day for 20 mins and/or take up the knees to chest position. Chest to d floor, bum in d air for 1 hour daily.
5. Scrub your floors on your hands and knees regularly. Crawling around.
6. Sleep on your left with your left leg straight and your right leg @ 90 degrees supported by a pillow.
7. Avoid squatting until you are sure d baby is now anterior.

Even if you don't know your baby's position, this can help you prepare for labor and you can start practicing them from 36 weeks depending on your body. Hope this helps.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue cry cry cry
aghaibiam:
I am in love with your diary giddyperson.Read it all night long.I want to share a small pic.No vex just salivate grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Titony1(f): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
Graciouscharis:

Don't allow anyone or any scan to scare you. The scan may not be accurate. Just tell your self that you are coming out strong. CS or VD. I've seen short women that gave birth to 3. Something babies.

Concerning baby facing up, your sitting position and some excercises can help your baby turn faster. When babies are facing up ( occiput posterior position) it leads to prolonged and painful labor. Some of them turn at d final stage of labor after d woman don suffer finish.
1. Avoid reclining position while sitting. You can put a pillow under your bum and tilt your pelvic forward.
4. Practice pelvic rocks on your hands and knees everyday for minimum of 3 times a day for 20 mins and/or take up the knees to chest position. Chest to d floor, bum in d air for 1 hour daily.
6. Sleep on your left with your left leg straight and your right leg @ 90 degrees supported by a pillow.

Even if you don't know your baby's position, this can help you prepare for labor and you can start practicing them from 36 weeks depending on your body. Hope this helps.
This came in @ d right time for me. Thanks ma'am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
sorry oo our teamie admin may Allah spare our lives ooo tnk God na rainy season period becos dis sun no b for here..
ToyosiR:
Good day to all, How are we doing
I salute senior mamas and i greet junior mamas ooo.
How is the kpekus ministry going.

As e be today, I dey vex....
Why person go logon and see food wey i no fit comot chop immediately, its a pity its not weekend. cry cry cry

Second ranting is on my cracked voice.

People now call me osanyin both at home and in office.

My voice is now really thin as i force myself to talk loud now. This started after i had cough live 3 weeks ago and i dont even know what to do to bring the voice back to normal.

If na voice this one wan hold, I no vex plenty sha.

August must come fast oooooo because how will i shout on this 2 pikin wey no dey allow me rest for house

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
teamie how una dey na i just dey hail all my members oo my teamie.. hw d heat na hmmm abj heat no be 4 here oooo we dey push smalll small.. i don greet ma teamie
airforcewife:
Abi Cappo! August shud do and come ohh! Hope the voice goes back to normal! Sorry ohhhh grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
teamie i dey greet ooo... hw d heat i say mak i hail my augusy teamie..
Mzleemah:

15weeks shocked shocked what a lovely bump
where is my bump ooooo, my stomach hasnt even change at 18weeks cry its only dh that sees the invisible bump

#teamaugustforkiakiadelivery
Cappo ToyosiR how is exam going.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
Good evening mamas,I put to bed two weeks ago nd I hardly have appetite for food...I drink only tea nd my breastmilk flows very well but I'm thinking it may not contain enough nutrients...what do I do pls?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
aghaibiam:
Lol thank you kissand I'm not tempted by your snack tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
xeexee1:
teamie i dey greet ooo... hw d heat i say mak i hail my augusy teamie..
i dey ok, thanks for checking on ur teamies. This heat don turn person to naked weapon for house.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
voucher:
Good evening mamas,I put to bed two weeks ago nd I hardly have appetite for food...I drink only tea nd my breastmilk flows very well but I'm thinking it may not contain enough nutrients...what do I do pls?

I hope you are not telling us you've been drinking only tea for d past two weeks. A lot of women experience this loss of appetite after childbirth including myself. I really don't know if it has to do with our bodies readjusting.
It's always advisable you continue taking your prenatal vitamins at least 4 to 6 weeks after delivery.
If you are breastfeeding, try and eat something. Little portion several times a day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
I bi think say na only me dis heat dey do. I even had to weave my hair. Can't fix or even use attachment.
Mzleemah:
i dey ok, thanks for checking on ur teamies. This heat don turn person to naked weapon for house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Don't worry he will definately take the perfect birth position. Just keep confessing and telling him.
Sansa143:
Na my story b dis!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Cakes and cream @ogunlana drive surulere/opebi ikeja is the answer or say cheese @bode thomas surulere. They are both good! You could call and make an order. I think u mean ice-cream cake abi?
Giddyperson:
I have two very important questions that have been bothering me. cheesy

The first one is that I want cake, very very very soft sumptuous yummy cake, the softest cake in the whole world, so soft it's just like icecream that's About to melt. It could have any flavor I don't care but I'd prefer it to have 3 different layers with three different flavors. Where on God's green earth can I find this cake.

Secondly, I'm 37 weeks today, can I go to the hospital and ask the doctor to induce me, I'm tired cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Naomi14:
Don't worry he will definately take the perfect birth position. Just keep confessing and telling him.
Thanks dear kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Graciouscharis:

Thanks love,will put all dis in practise immediately!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
Giddyperson:

No ooo, that smile was for medicine.
U bah,u don chop ur cake? tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Naomi14:
I bi think say na only me dis heat dey do. I even had to weave my hair. Can't fix or even use attachment.
So we plenty wey d waka unclad 4 house!Tot it was just me, grin grin grin!I don get partners oh!Zaria heat tie wrapper n gele join!D cold water wey I dey drink plus ice chewing,chai!I just pray say Jay no go comot wit catarrh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Giddyperson:
I have two very important questions that have been bothering me. cheesy

The first one is that I want cake, very very very soft sumptuous yummy cake, the softest cake in the whole world, so soft it's just like icecream that's About to melt. It could have any flavor I don't care but I'd prefer it to have 3 different layers with three different flavors. Where on God's green earth can I find this cake.

Secondly, I'm 37 weeks today, can I go to the hospital and ask the doctor to induce me, I'm tired cry

Yu can get it in ShopRite,shoprite cake are usually soft especially d ice cream cake Nd it's cheap.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sansa143:
So we plenty wey d waka unclad 4 house!Tot it was just me, grin grin grin!I don get partners oh!Zaria heat tie wrapper n gele join!D cold water wey I dey drink plus ice chewing,chai!I just pray say Jay no go comot wit catarrh!

Meself dey dis unclad group ooh grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Welcme grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
aghaibiam:

Omg shocked,am caving for dis right now sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Make I rant small,i went to mainland today "super "after iyana ipaja to get ok clothes for my lo, as I have gotten alot of already made @idumota hmmmm I went dere all d way from island ooh.a frnd took me dere as she stay around dere Nd no abt their market.she carry me enter a shop for dere,tho dey have nice clothes buh expensive.i thought dey said one can get cheap things dere buh me no see any cheap things ooh,got a baby jeans1k/1.2k,pinah4 for 1.5k,sleep suit seff nah 700naira,t-shirt for 800/900 dey re nice sah they call it Ist grade...I took 15k with me buh chai all d clothes no pass 15pieces I got home Nd I was like wots all dis..Hmmmm my Dh go laff me tire tonite.end of rant cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
Giddyperson tried gettin the link to your diary last night...but cudnt.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Rhemy2013:

(1) (2) (3) ... (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.