Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145417 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
SomebodysMum,
That was some emotional update mehn. Welcome to you and happy bumping teamie. Don't worry, our cappo is having her byday and might either be cutting cake now or doing the do secretly wink. Cappo tho gbaski, I'm loyal to your government ma @pweetiebabe. Mommy Zaynie will soon do the needful.

In another news Keeki mama, I like you, oya talk your own.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ramcie:
grin grin ;DI'm back again o. Another one iyaff enter tongue tongue

Captain Zaynie hope say you remember me. #quickreminder VBAC candidate last year March.

#teamaugust
Welcome ma and happy bumping.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendytessy(f): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
@yesitsme so what's d essence of going every two weeks wen I already know d drugs to take. I'll just be going wen I feel like or wen I have complains
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ramcie(f): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
beyedew:

Welcome ma and happy bumping.

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ramcie(f): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
zaynie:

Wow! Alhamdulillah!
Congrats.
Another VBAC right? wink

Hopefully Insha Allah. Thanks so much.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
zaynie:

She's not finding it hard to poop, she's learning to poop and her intestines are getting trained.
Put her on her tummy ( make sure you're with her whenever she's on her tummy) ,use warm water to press her tummy in the mornings, eat lots of fruits and also watch what you eat. Most babies are sensitive to beans too.
As long as she is ebf, let your mind rest for tummy issues with your baby.
Well-done mama

and I eat beans thinking it would ease the poop. Thanks ma

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
eksbabe:
Teamie Keeki, you are very welcome. Our cappo Phlakkeys should hit u up soon for the dues. How has it been so far? Wish you a smooth journey in the months to come.
Thanks dear. Salvation is free.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
keeki:
since nobody has given me a welcome speech,lemme kuku welcome mysef for mysef on mysef by mysef. lemme rant small. I have added so much weight since I got pregnant. my face is swollen and I can't help but keep eating. I dont eat junk ooh I eat good food yet my people keep complaining that I am eating too much and they know it's not my fault. if I fail to eat as at when due eh..... lo would just seat on lower abdomen to express how angry he is (they say na boy) and once I eat he would move up so it is actually him who likes food not me lol. now I have to start dieting and it is not funny At all. end of rant. July mama how is u pipu doing?
You are such a darling. Thanks for not taking it personal. The rain here doesn't know any other thing than to destroy phcn poles and cables so we hardly have light which is why am just online. Your EDD and Team will be added.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lotannad: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
Trendytessy:
@yesitsme so what's d essence of going every two weeks wen I already know d drugs to take. I'll just be going wen I feel like or wen I have complains
but a normal clinic should check ur bp,temp,weight,tummy etc and tell u if there is an issue on time.anc is just routine anyway unless there is a complication,God forbid.so most of us go in order to avoid stories dt touch

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendytessy(f): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
lotannad:

but a normal clinic should check ur bp,temp,weight,tummy etc and tell u if there is an issue on time.anc is just routine anyway unless there is a complication,God forbid.so most of us go in order to avoid stories dt touch
The doctor checks all that weneva I go.. I'm just seeing it as stress sha.. lazyMe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Pls mamas does eating bone have any effect on baby? cos I love eating Bone after eating the flesh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
keeki:
Pls mamas does eating bone have any effect on baby? cos I love eating Bone after eating the flesh

Noooo, its actually good, especially those crunchy juicy ones, please dear, have fun with your bones grin grin.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
SomebodysMum, you are welcome to the team for supernatural delivery, your testimony is permanent

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
A very big welcome SomebodysMum and Teamie Ramcie.. Have a smooth ride!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
SomebodysMum you are welcome to The Team. It's like October team is for those who were once peepers. When our cappo finish her befday she will come and register you.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by T3amie(m): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
HI I'm 20 and my girlfriend is 18

Uhmm we never really had sex cause shes a virgin
But we had Unclad romance together

We tried penetrating once last week

Buh it never entered Her vjay

Please she called me this evening telling me she missed Her
period

Please doctor's IN The house I'm really freaking out here

Please what's your say on this

And what Next step should we take

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
So u mean at 20 u,ve started gbenshing. Is OK...continue.
If she is truly pregnant, tell her to come register for #TeamNovember. Team.members will welcome her joyfully.
Smooth9months.
Abi wetin I go talk.... angry

T3amie:

period

Thanks in anticipation

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by T3amie(m): 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
So u mean at 20 u,ve started gbenshing. Is OK...continue.
If she is truly pregnant, tell her to come register for #TeamNovember. Team.members will welcome her joyfully.
Smooth9months.
Abi wetin I go talk.... angry

oh no please

I need plan B

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
T3amie:
oh no please

I need plan B

Thanks
So,you need your plan B to come from pregnancy thread,u for go TTC. You shoulda known the consequences and taken right precautions. Nobody here will tell you what you want to hear o! So berra come and be going,you hear ( or see as the case may be)?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2017

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
forzarush:
So,you need your plan B to come from pregnancy thread,u for go TTC. You shoulda known the consequences and taken right precautions. Nobody here will tell you what you want to hear o! So berra come and be going,you hear ( or see as the case may be)?

TTC thread ke! They will find them and beat them with palm fronds. What plan B are you looking for.

Ok T3amie
Lemme break down your options.

Option 1....
False alarm: her period is around the corner... it will come after knocking some fear of God into your two to either abstain from rofo-rofo play or be cautious. Her virginity is not a barrier to pregnancy.... and you dont need full penetration nor ejaculation for pregnancy to occur.

Option 2:
Yay!!!! You gonna be a daddy. Now this WILL definitely knock the fear of God into you. But What you and your girlfriend do is up to you two.

At 18 and 20 you are both full flegded adults. Your mates in other parts of the world are no longer living at home and are hustling for themselves...... so go figure!

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:22am On Mar 26, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

TTC thread ke! They will find them and beat them with palm fronds. What plan B are you looking for.

Ok T3amie
Lemme break down your options.

Option 1....
False alarm: her period is around the corner... it will come after knocking some fear of God into your two to either abstain from rofo-rofo play or be cautious. Her virginity is not a barrier to pregnancy.... and you dont need full penetration nor ejaculation for pregnancy to occur.

Option 2:
Yay!!!! You gonna be a daddy. Now this WILL definitely knock the fear of God into you. But What you and your girlfriend do is up to you two.

At 18 and 20 you are both full flegded adults. Your mates in other parts of the world are no longer living at home and are hustling for themselves...... so go figure!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sometimes your replies just makes me laugh and laugh.....

Again I ask, are you Yoruba cos your slangs no be from here o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:25am On Mar 26, 2017
The reason they check your bp and urine is to check for pregnancy induced hypertension or pre eclampsia which can be a deadly condition for mother and baby if not managed. Measuring your tummy is to ensure your baby is growing as he should. Be grateful to God that your appointments go well but don't ever take it for granted. If they forget to check remind them. Happy bumping
Trendytessy:

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 2:14am On Mar 26, 2017
Ramcie:
grin grin ;DI'm back again o. Another one iyaff enter tongue tongue

Captain Zaynie hope say you remember me. #quickreminder VBAC candidate last year March.

#teamaugust
Puhahahahaha Una must coman join us.hapi coming back.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ramcie(f): 4:02am On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=ahnie post=54951627]
Puhahahahaha Una must coman join us.hapi coming back.[/quote

cheesy cheesy we can't be alone we are waiting for more members. Thanks dear. How's my small madam ? kissto her

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ramcie(f): 4:03am On Mar 26, 2017
airforcewife:
A very big welcome SomebodysMum and Teamie Ramcie.. Have a smooth ride!

You welcome dear. Wishing us all a smooth ride.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:48am On Mar 26, 2017
tchiwinnie:
pls check ur mail.
Replied since na
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SomebodysMum: 6:51am On Mar 26, 2017
Hehehehe, thank you Zaynie. I don gallant, balance well well upon the golden chair. Also brought a footstool along, my feet must not swell.

Thanks for the welcome note Keeki, Titony1, Beyedew (aka Mrs Cookiejar wink ), Imurboss, Airforcewife, Nimi22 and Ramcie. Muaaaaaah!

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 26, 2017
Eyah! That's what happens when you engage in things before your time. You know you can't shoulder the responsibility of a child and yet, you decided to go Unclad? And condom 20naira dey dere, u no gree use. Okay o! undecided anyways you are not too young to take care of a child, you have to try get a job if you still in school. The first thing is to go for a pregnancy test (blood) in a Lab or hospital after which you will know your fate. If she is really pregnant, you need to talk to both your parents/elders and hers about it so they can help you out. And congrats tell her to come and register on this thread. grin we will give her the golden chair grin
T3amie:

period

Thanks in anticipation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 26, 2017
Welicome ma'am! A healthy pregnancy all the way! Read your post, God works wonders!
SomebodysMum:
Hehehehe, thank you Zaynie. I don gallant, balance well well upon the golden chair. Also brought a footstool along, my feet must not swell.

Thanks for the welcome note Keeki, Titony1, Beyedew (aka Mrs Cookiejar wink ), Imurboss, Airforcewife, Nimi22 and Ramcie. Muaaaaaah!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 7:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Naomi14:
Eyah! That's what happens when you engage in things before your time. You know you can't shoulder the responsibility of a child and yet, you decided to go Unclad? And condom 20naira dey dere, u no gree use. Okay o! undecided anyways you are not too young to take care of a child, you have to try get a job if you still in school. The first thing is to go for a pregnancy test (blood) in a Lab or hospital after which you will know your fate. If she is really pregnant, you need to talk to both your parents/elders and hers about it so they can help you out. And congrats tell her to come and register on this thread. grin we will give her the golden chair grin

my sexy able cappo.happy weekend.hw body?just cheking on u.happy mothers day!!! #teammayrocks# #teammaywitswagg#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 26, 2017
I dey ma'am! Happy mother's day to you too! The heat is just annoying. I can bath like 7times a day! Thank God MAY is almost here grin
realtalk19:

my sexy able cappo.happy weekend.hw body?just cheking on u.happy mothers day!!! #teammayrocks# #teammaywitswagg#

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.