Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148388 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
I need to make my hair too since December.
Morning sickness palava. Thank God we r free now grin
Someone should answer us oo
aghaibiam:
See I want to make this hair style.which weave is best for it.I am tired of tying wrapper up and down the house with my unkempt hair.Time to rock my second trimester.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Loisemm:

But didn't the hospital or clinic have common glucose?!
Glucose oooo. Nigeria sef.

nana228 , what a conception/birth story! I can imagine your mum's disbelief. If wishes were horses... lipsrsealed
Thank God it ended in praise.

My sister me I will never wait for hospital to have anything oooo....if u see the things I took to the hospital when I had my first son. ... my baby bag was as big as the bag I took to my husband house when I got married....I put everything inside...

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ma'am That's the best thing to do o! It will cost you nothing to take back home the items that are not needed. Ordinary glucose #400 that's what the hospital don't have? It's very sad!
katchycouture:

My sister me I will never wait for hospital to have anything oooo....if u see the things I took to the hospital when I had my first son. ... my baby bag was as big as the bag I took to my husband house when I got married....I put everything inside...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aghaibiam(f): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=MoyosBlog123 post=55063235]I need to make my hair too since December.
Morning sickness palava. Thank God we r free now grin
Someone should answer us oo[/quote
Nobody answered o ! I dey saloon dey do am o.I negotiated well sha !
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Giddyperson:

Calm down and get some rest, we still have two weeks to go. Hope you are feeling better now.
Still d same,i no fit sit dwn sef!I dey scanning place since mrn n is taking foreva,i neva c doc sef!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
E bi like say the heat no reach your side. Abi you dey iceland cheesy you try o! Even that dreads causes heat. Me na ordinary weaving I do and I still pour water on it while bathing. Sometimes, I wish I could trim it low but when I think of the money I spent for colouring the hair, i forget trimming [quote author=aghaibiam post=55063516][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mzleemah:
abeg mama give us our Jay nah
I will but not 2day oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sansa143:
I will but not 2day oh!
mama,but why?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
forzarush:
mama,but why?
No b so me n him agree!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Help me snap the weave lemme see abeg.
Make I follow u fine
[quote author=aghaibiam post=55063516][/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sansa143:
I will but not 2day oh!
ok o, may God make it easy for you anytime it is

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mooretes: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
sansa143 u r too funny. c ur other friend giddyperson sef dey say ure going nowhere! (i cant get tired reading your lovely banter)

baby will come when baby wants to come o! una have agreement or not. Our prayer is that both Jay and urself will be ale and hearty.

If you've got no one about please contact them, even if its false alarm its always gd to have sm1 with you.

Try and calm down and breathe!!!!! U need it.

God is ur strength. Jimawa za mu zo mu ci shinkafa

Afternoon to all of u. May God b with us as we bring forth our little ones. To those who just birthed, may he give u strength to take care of them. To those looking for the fruit of the womb may he grant you ur hearts desire and may he bless you according to your faith.

All those who just got +ve enjoy ur preg self and may we not lose our LOs ijn.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Please who sells original COCONUT OIL trusted seller mbok, thought i will be able to make myself but no time embarassed
Safe delivery to all waddling mommas and brace up for vigilante mood undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
AyamConfidence:
but I do not have a wife yet...at least not till a few more years embarassed

Thanks anyways... We'll tap into this in the future grin
Lol
Tap it well o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sansa143:
I will but not 2day oh!

Congrats inadv my dear grin grin kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sansa143:
Still d same,i no fit sit dwn sef!I dey scanning place since mrn n is taking foreva,i neva c doc sef!
Nawa o, this has lasted long, pele.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
katchycouture:

One of my husband's relative wife lost her baby because they didn't have glucose when the child was born...The baby was tired and needed glucose but it was very late and they didn't get glucose to buy..The child died in the middle of the night....so if they write glucose or not I must buy.... BAD NEWS IS NOT OUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME

Really sad, but i feel there is more to this story, I am very suspicious of " nigerian" causes of death as we tend to tag only one thing as the cause of death. chances are the child was already distressed and had other underlying issues and i dont believe lack of glucose/ hunger/ lack of energy is the sole cause of that death.

they probably tried a few limited options and the only thing that visibily went wrong is the glucose that they couldn't get. there is no mention that oxygen was given or even on IV drip, or any other means of life support provided so it is really hard to say lack of gluscose is the sole culprit in this matter.

if it is that much of a life saver, surely a decent hospital to have a small supply of glucose the parents can buy in case of emergencies.

Not saying people should not buy it and take, or it doesn't have its usefulness, but also be aware that it has its limitations. Glucose is orally administered and will take a while to work as it needs to be digested before it gets to the blood stream to have any effect. it is not a miracle instant energy booster/ bring ye back from the clutches of death as soon as it touches your tongue.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Giddyperson:

Hi teamie, I'm good, hope u r doing fine too. I've been thinking lately that there's no more such thing as delivery hair o. Unless this heat is not reaching your side. My hairdos hardly last 3 weeks now before they start to stink and itch. Gone are the days people do dreads hoping to carry it for three months. I feel like the only thing I can do to my hair right now and truly be happy is to shave it all off cheesy
I haven't made my hair for the past 3months so I want my face to change for naming ceremony jare, will just do big braids that will last for just a month to do new mum and that's all, I love making hair for ceremonies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
olamitie:
Please who sells original COCONUT OIL trusted seller mbok, thought i will be able to make myself but no time embarassed
Safe delivery to all waddling mommas and brace up for vigilante mood undecided

I have a contact in lagos - i am sure she can ship if you are in another state

She makes it herself, Cold pressed, very clear coconut oil

luella : 08116758158
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
Naomi14:
E bi like say the heat no reach your side. Abi you dey iceland cheesy you try o! Even that dreads causes heat. Me na ordinary weaving I do and I still pour water on it while bathing. Sometimes, I wish I could trim it low but when I think of the money I spent for coloring the hair, i forget trimming
This is actually a good idea o, do ordinary weaving as delivery hair and maybe buy a nice wig for the days I'd have to dress up. I can always get someone to re-weave it when it gets old cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
zaynie:

Is your Dr high on kai-kai? How can 2.6 be too big? First, how short are you?
Chai this woman, I pity whoever decides to find your trouble ma.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
mydreams25:

I haven't made my hair for the past 3months so I want my face to change for naming ceremony jare, will just do big braids that will last for just a month to do new mum and that's all, I love making hair for ceremonies
hehehe owambe is already in the planning stages. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

I have a contact in lagos - i am sure she can ship if you are in another state

She makes it herself, Cold pressed, very clear coconut oil

luella : 08116758158
kk thanks, i stay in lagos,will call her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Giddyperson:

Hi teamie, I'm good, hope u r doing fine too. I've been thinking lately that there's no more such thing as delivery hair o. Unless this heat is not reaching your side. My hairdos hardly last 3 weeks now before they start to stink and itch. Gone are the days people do dreads hoping to carry it for three months. I feel like the only thing I can do to my hair right now and truly be happy is to shave it all off cheesy

I have been on my natural hair since Jan and still have to wash it every Saturday because of sweat.cutting of hair was rejected by dh that its an abomination where he comes from unless he is late and to think he met me on low cutoo. .last WK I told my hairdresser to make a braided wig for me,I'll not kill myself to look good for anybody.mbanu!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyamConfidence(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
katchycouture:

One of my husband's relative wife lost her baby because they didn't have glucose when the child was born...The baby was tired and needed glucose but it was very late and they didn't get glucose to buy..The child died in the middle of the night....so if they write glucose or not I must buy.... BAD NEWS IS NOT OUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME
oh that's so sad...better safe than sorry ooo...Chai...for that seemingly small thing...it's a pity
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fina4804 your attention is needed here ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nana228,
Wow, I love your story. that your boy is surely going to be great. Fake DnC doctor couldn't stop his shine. It is well with you.
Modified
Your hubby is awesome. God bless him.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
stephmiracle:
Tydi bae @benignasweety, sorry about the rashes and nepa palava. God gat u Inugo
Thank u ma, Oga adiri gi na mma o... Plz my 30weeks scan today said baby is breech, should I be worried? Plz sabi mommies come and reply me o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytee31: 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nothing to worrry about. The baby still has enough room and time to turn till 36 weeks.
Benignasweety:
Thank u ma, Oga adiri gi na mma o... Plz my 30weeks scan today said baby is breech, should I be worried? Plz sabi mommies come and reply me o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lol! It's the truth o! Cos this weather eh can fry chinchin.
Giddyperson:

This is actually a good idea o, do ordinary weaving as delivery hair and maybe buy a nice wig for the days I'd have to dress up. I can always get someone to re-weave it when it gets old cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=nana228 post=55057171]continuation

Nne, It really ended in praise oh. Your man is really the Man ooo. He really tried
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Giddyperson:

Nawa o, this has lasted long, pele.
Over long sef,i just d manage kwai,d pain no b here!Uptill now,i neva c doc!Na cry remain 4 me!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.