Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,468 members, 7,854,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8249344 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 10:25am On May 03, 2017
Liftedhands:
lipsrsealed

oya get up and collect your blessing jor grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:26am On May 03, 2017
That's why it's not good to make decisions while you are still angry. I wish she had calmed down and thought things through. Am sure she would have sold the cars and the house instead of burning the cars. grin This things happens, she isn't the first person to experience such that's why she shouldn't have made such harsh decision. No matter what people will condemn her behaviour for burning those cars. In this buhari period na him person dey waste such money? She for sell the cars and the house. Then sell the man to all those herbalist people.
Chanbaby:
Na wao some men are wicked. A lady gave birth and asked her husband for money for diaper he said he cant afford diaper that the lady should use napkin and give the baby nan. Only for her to see a whatsapp message on her husbands fone that he has a girlfriend outside and the girlfriend just gave birth to a baby for him. She saw the picture of cartoon of huggies diaper and carton of aptamil that the man bought for the girlfriends baby. The house wife came out and burnt her husbands 2cars. Saying after she suffered with him now someone else is enjoying. She is washing napkin while the girlfriend is changing diaper.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:29am On May 03, 2017
Hehehehehe! So we had 4babies on May 1st? grin wow! God is wonderful! May mamas you pipo should kontinu grin congrats ma'am!
Afollyshade:
BA
Rejoice with me as I welcome my Princess, Rejoice Oluwadamilola Moyinoluwa On the 1st of May 2017 through cs baby weight 4kg.

Cc: Giddyperson
May cappo nd other mamas

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:31am On May 03, 2017
Seen ma'am!
Rhemy2013:
Cont
I started pushing buh d doc said am only shouting dat he can see my baby head but am pushing it inside (chai pushing nah anoda work entirely).I tried all best in pushing heavily nd his head pop out,d doc gave me a cut nd all jst came out at once including d placental.my baby was carried nd clean up nd taken to my hubby nd mom.now time for stitching(stitching d site is another labour entirely)cusz dey refuse to number d place,d doc stitch me nd i can say dat pain is more dan labour pain..I was clean up nd i went back to my bed.d next-day which was Sunday after taking my bath dats hw i put on jeans trouser nd top nd dose nurses shouted see dis1,dat they re very sure i will be back nextyr Jan..lol dis nurses don calculate 9month for me...hmmm Vagina delivery no easy ooh..
I really wanna appreciate everybody on dis thread one love keep us together nd also a shout out to a lovely frnd i met here @Benignasweety ur such a darling can't wait to hear ur BA...dnt no y my baby pix is not uploading,will try upload it tomorrow Cc Cappo Naomi14 nd Giddyperson...make i pack my bag go newborn thread ooh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:49am On May 03, 2017
nneejima:

Mum zion, u just said my mind. Just collect the original document of all the property look for buyers, sell everything off & walk away with the child & money. Now she ll sit back there & suffer.
Well he won't just sit there and watch you sell everything, plus sometimes it takes several months to find a buyer.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 11:03am On May 03, 2017
Afollyshade:
BA
Rejoice with me as I welcome my Princess, Rejoice Oluwadamilola Moyinoluwa On the 1st of May 2017 through cs baby weight 4kg.

May cappo nd other mamas

Congratulations! God is good!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:03am On May 03, 2017
This is why some women depend on black power to hold down their men.
When you jejely dey good girl lane o.... angry angry angry

For me, as I craze reach, I no go burn the car.
I don't even know what I'll do....
Such a heartless man.
But on another thought, the other woman could be rich and self sufficient o.

When my dad's other wife met him, she actually tripped for him cos of my eldest sister. She looked so well kept good. She thought my father was very rich not knowing my mom was the one kitting us up.
Mom said this woman had to open up to her that my dad doesn't buy things for her kids like he buys for us, my mom just yarn her the truth straight.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:05am On May 03, 2017
Afollyshade:
BA

May cappo nd other mamas

Wey May Cappo..... Oya bring zobo out let's celebrate this 4th May 1st baby.....
E be like dem plan am

If only April had 31 days cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:26am On May 03, 2017
Afollyshade:
BA

May cappo nd other mamas
Congrats darling, God bless your lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 11:27am On May 03, 2017
Lets talk about Nipple care today.......

Effective Tips For Proper Breast Care During Pregnancy

Women tend to ignore the importance of breast care, mainly because they are lazy and also because they are not aware of the benefits of proper breast care during pregnancy. Not only does proper breast care ensure good breast milk production, it also retains the shape of your breast. It is said that during your pregnancy, the weight of each breast increases 1.5 times more than it was before.
For successful breastfeeding, you need to make sure you are paying attention to your health and adhering to hygienic practices. If it is your first pregnancy, you need to be more careful. We present to you a small guide on breast care for you mommy.
Changes In Breasts During Pregnancy:

Here are certain features for you to expect about your breasts during pregnancy:
• You may develop cracks around the nipples or they might get swollen as well.
• Nipples tend to get darker and larger in the course of pregnancy and stay that way for a year.
Don’t panic if you see the formation of pus. You need to follow a proper breast care routine to ensure good health and hygiene.

Tips For Proper Breast Care During Pregnancy:
Want to know how to take care of breasts during pregnancy? Here is some help. Special care of your breasts is particularly important throughout your pregnancy. Here are some breast care tips during pregnancy:
a. Hygienic Practices:
Following are some of the hygienic practices you should consider seriously during your pregnancy:
• Wash your nipples. Viscous fluid passes through the breast since your fifth month of pregnancy. It appears in the form of crust and the surrounding skin appears red. You can avoid this by keeping your nipples clean, by rubbing them with a clean piece of cloth.
• Make sure not to use soap to clean nipples as it causes dryness and you might develop cracks as well. Sesame or petroleum jelly is a good option to keep your nipples soft.
• When you are bathing, pull your nipples with the forefinger and thumb. Be careful to not scratch them with your nails. This exercise will facilitate milk extraction post delivery.
• You can massage your breasts while bathing with oil and water by rubbing them in clockwise and anti-clock wise direction. Breast massage aids proper blood circulation.
• You must always wear a bra to offer necessary support to your breasts. Make sure they are not under too much pressure. There must not be any under wires, as they tend to interfere with the production of milk.
• You can look for maternity bras in the 34th and 36th week that come with openings under each of the cups. Maternity bras will make breastfeeding easier for you by offering necessary support.
b. Emotional Care And Diet:
Apart from the hygiene routine, you also need to take care of the following:
• You must relax during pregnancy and the lactation period. Emotional disturbances and stress affect milk secretion.
• You must take a balanced diet rich in iron and protein. Also ensure you get adequate vitamins and calcium. Incorporate veggies and fruits judiciously to increase your daily water intake.
• If you experience tender and sensitive breasts, blame it on the hormones. Pregnancy is the time when milk producing ducts start developing and are stretched to fill milk. This makes your breasts all the more sensitive, the nipples particularly.

Precautionary Measures:
To avoid discomfort of any sorts, make sure to follow the precautionary measures properly. Here is what you need to do:
• Wash your breasts with clean water daily.
• Make sure to inspect your breasts on a regular basis.
• If you notice any changes or discomforts in your breasts, make sure to inform your health care professional as early as possible.
• Do not keep your breasts damp as that might lead to cracks in the nipples.
• You need to take out a little time from your everyday life for proper breast care in pregnancy. The efforts you take will lead to a happy baby and successful breastfeeding.
• So, do take very good care of your breasts and let your baby enjoy the benefits of mother’s milk after birth. Happy motherhood!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:59am On May 03, 2017
omotolanibaby:
team Oct,ow una dey.ms as finally left me for now.I thank God .now enjoying my preg status.op ms has left most of you too.#ftm #bump has nt started showing yet# it will end in praise.

yes team oct...i think ms has left me too and i feel stronger now though unlike u my bump has started showing already. Our ministry is gradually moving forward, we will get there!

Congratulations to the latest may mama @ Afollyshade and to all the may mamas, let's keep it rolling
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 12:05pm On May 03, 2017
Hello mama please can u pm am trying to do it nairaland dey misbehave
myrygurl:
My B.S
I started having contraction around 4am or there about on Sunday 23 April, although it wasn't regular so I kept on monitoring it and I realised the interval was reducing from 20min to 15min to 10min in between. I kept managing it till around 7am I told dh and we decided to do some trekking (thinking it will help me dilate faster when I get to the hospital). While trekking I realized the contraction was becoming intense so I couldn't time it we ended up coming back home in a vehicle. When we got home i told my aunt and sis (who came in d previous day) that we should prepare and go to the hospital which is quite far from where we stay. On getting to the hospital around 10am d doctor wasn't around so the nurse checked me and said am just 2cm dilated. She gave us a room and said we should wait for the doctor who didn't show up till 1pm. When he came he checked me and said 2cm. I said 2cm all this while. Meanwhile the contraction was becoming more and more intense. The doctor said he will check me again by 6pm and left. The pain became unbearable that no position I put my self brought relief I even started crying at some point. So i kept on looking at time and hoping it will move faster. It was 6pm already and d doctor was nowhere to be found I started shouting and calling the nurse to come and check me in which she kept saying I should wait that the doctor is on his way. She left shortly after, some fluid started dripping from underneath which was coloured a bit brownish. Then my aunt ran to call the nurse, she came and checked and said I am 4cm..I shouted! after all this hours of intense pain you tell me 4cm suddenly the doctor came in and also checked and said same he even included "barely" I wasn't progressing at all. He was now saying the best solution now is emergency cs.
Meanwhile, the hospital is private and a kind of one man business where its one doctor and two nurses and a cleaner. Which I later realized it just big for nothing.
As I was typing, the doctor kept saying cs after allowing me to go through serious labour with no assistance. My dh immediately called my dad (who has been against d hospital right from day one) and explain everything to him, my dad immediately sent another hospital's doctor number and asked us to go there where we will meet qualified doctors and nurses. So we started preparing to leave for the new hospital the doctor insisted we pay him 5k b4 leaving. Amidst all this drama, the kind of pain I was in was second to none. My dh paid and we left in search of the new hospital. Thank God the hospital was not far. We arrived the hospital and immediately I was received and within 5-10min blood test, urinalysis, Scan, was carried out, drip was fixed, I was shaved. Before u know it I was wheeled to the theatre, given anesthesia which only affected my lower abdomen downward so I could see and hear everything going on. Within 5min my adorable was brought out with the sweetest cry. She was cleaned and taken to my people patiently waiting outside. I heard a nurse saying her weight is 3.1kg. One small fibroid was also removed along side. I was stitched and wheeled to a recovery room. I give all the glory to ALLAH Subhanahu Wata'ala.
ALHAMDULILAH.

B.S settled, till we meet again on this thread In shaw ALLAH. I wish remaining preggos safe and easy delivery.
cc giddyperson
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 12:44pm On May 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 12:48pm On May 03, 2017
My Birth story.

Contractions started around 5:45am on 1st of may.i bore it.it became frequent every 15minutes.i managed it till 3.37pm and got to the hospital,I was check and was asked for my delivery bag.i rang my neighbour to bring the bag for me.she was still at home,went I later called that I have given birth.she was surprised.

Baby weights 4kg...normal vD delivery....small natural tear.painless,sharp,smooth delivery.

Tenk you Jesus.

Ayam no longer oyin birth story!

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 1:29pm On May 03, 2017
Congrats to mamas that have given birth.
loving the BS all the way!
Hello to all mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 03, 2017
zaynie:

Such a heartless man.

When my dad's other wife met him, she actually tripped for him cos of my eldest sister. She looked so well kept good. She thought my father was very rich not knowing my mom was the one kitting us up.
Mom said this woman had to open up to her that my dad doesn't buy things for her kids like he buys for us, my mom just yarn her the truth straight.
I wish I know wia d black power dey sef, I will not only hold my dh o, I will hold all married men to their homes and make single ladies only attractive to single men and dey go dey very irritating to married men. Same goes to all dox aristo sugar mommies...
I no get Joy grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:44pm On May 03, 2017
imurboss:

yes team oct...i think ms has left me too and i feel stronger now though unlike u my bump has started showing already. Our ministry is gradually moving forward, we will get there!

Congratulations to the latest may mama @ Afollyshade and to all the may mamas, let's keep it rolling
Chai Ms never free me totally oo,but I don dey try chop small small now and my bump is becoming visible too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 1:59pm On May 03, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Chai Ms never free me totally oo,but I don dey try chop small small now and my bump is becoming visible too.

Sorry cappo grin gradually it will go off and you'll get more stronger. shocked i can't believe we're approaching the 5th month just like yesterday. All glory to God

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 2:01pm On May 03, 2017
ahnie:
My Birth story.

Contractions started around 5:45am on 1st of may.i bore it.it became frequent every 15minutes.i managed it till 3.37pm and got to the hospital,I was check and was asked for my delivery bag.i rang my neighbour to bring the bag for me.she was still at home,went I later called that I have given birth.she was surprised.

Baby weights 4kg...normal vD delivery....small natural tear.painless,sharp,smooth delivery.

Tenk you Jesus.

Congratulations mama, this kain BS sweet, short,sharp sharp,smooth, i tap into this. God bless the lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 2:03pm On May 03, 2017
zaynie:

Such a heartless man.

Yes u're right. I really do not blame those women that depend on black power,some men can so take you for a fool with their cheating ways!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 2:44pm On May 03, 2017
Giddyperson:

Well he won't just sit there and watch you sell everything, plus sometimes it takes several months to find a buyer.

Mum Giddybaby, if na me i go keep calm, i wont even react to it to avoid him suspecting me. Arrange everything no matter d time it ll take then unleash my missle off i go.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:54pm On May 03, 2017
nneejima:

Mum Giddybaby, if na me i go keep calm, i wont even react to it to avoid him suspecting me. Arrange everything no matter d time it ll take then unleash my missle off i go.
Lol so what are you going to tell everyone, you'd sound crazy talking about 'I just sold the house cuz he cheated on me sometime last year' cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 3:00pm On May 03, 2017
My cravings gat no discrimination. Everything goes.
Pls join me.#Bukafood

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 03, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol so what are you going to tell everyone, you'd sound crazy talking about 'I just sold the house cuz he cheated on me sometime last year' cheesy
She cld sell it off quicker and leave no explanation for anyone... even when asked after she has gone AWOL, she will kuku tell dem on phone... Hw is his wife and his huggies baby?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 3:22pm On May 03, 2017
ahnie:
My Birth story.

Baby weights 4kg...normal vD delivery....small natural tear.painless,sharp,smooth delivery. congrats I love ur birth story,no pain part .lucky u

Tenk you Jesus.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 03, 2017
Abi o mama zaynie! Dem plan am. I for follow join d plan but lo no gree undecided
zaynie:

Wey May Cappo..... Oya bring zobo out let's celebrate this 4th May 1st baby.....
E be like dem plan am

If only April had 31 days cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 3:56pm On May 03, 2017
[quote author=Liftedhands post=56127695]Wow! Wow! Wow! All I have to.say is IT IS WELL!! Count it all.joy and take the blessing while leaving the burden at the feet of our Lord and Saviour.

Mama, I would have loved to see the pictures oo but its like I missed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 4:07pm On May 03, 2017
Kawa,this one is summary oooooo are u telling me u did nt slap doctor this time around?
All the same,congrats once again.
ahnie:
My Birth story.

Tenk you Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jannies: 4:43pm On May 03, 2017
Good day mums, If you buy foreign stuff for your kids,then this is for you! We have new arrivals @ Jannies kiddies!!! Join BBMC C00225D4F and follow us on instagram @ jannieskiddies as we post new items in stock from the US. Thanks for your continous patronage.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 5:47pm On May 03, 2017
Hi mommas jumia is having a baby week with 40% discount or so on baby things. If anyone is interested. Haven't gone shopping at all so not sure if they are really discounted. But it's worth checking out.

@September mums have we started shopping yet? I would prefer to start now before the bump becomes obvious and fatigue sets in but haven't gotten round to it yet. Would appreciate tips oh. I'm considering Lagos island market.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 6:01pm On May 03, 2017
Naomi14:
That's why it's not good to make decisions while you are still angry. I wish she had calmed down and thought things through. Am sure she would have sold the cars and the house instead of burning the cars. grin This things happens, she isn't the first person to experience such that's why she shouldn't have made such harsh decision. No matter what people will condemn her behaviour for burning those cars. In this buhari period na him person dey waste such money? She for sell the cars and the house. Then sell the man to all those herbalist people.
Hahahaha.this woman will not keee me .herbalist too much na,it's just to put hhm up on olx .the woman didn't try ,2 cars should bring it 1m at least ,it's enough to start business .na wa 4 annoyance oh!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 6:08pm On May 03, 2017
zaynie:

Such a heartless man.

Lol the woman( ur dad's wife) entered one chance.
In this lady's case the man actually bought those things for the other woman's child cos he is a bank manager so he has money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.