Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8205246 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 6:46pm On May 02, 2017
Dazzle86:

Ride on my able cappo. I ate moimoi this morning with pap What is that near your moimoi. Have you done role call ma, sometimes I skip pages unknowingly, or only check on mentions if I have.
Fellow teamies how body? I bet we are all showing now. It's iya ibeji they call me at work and at the market, also enjoying the perks and kind gestures the bump gives.
My little one kicks so much especially at night, I thought they don't kick like this till close to delivery. Are #teamaugust we experiencing this?

May Mamas dey vex, offloading left, right and center. God bless you and your little ones.

#Teamaugustforsupernaturaldelivery.

we dey here o teamie, if person no look me well u no go know say i don carry except for some cloths sha. That kicking is something else jare. Lo go just dey kick me anyhow anyhow but i am enjoying it. May God continue to make it easy for us.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 6:53pm On May 02, 2017
realtalk19:

in ikorodu GH. vd is 37k while cs is 57k for booked patient o
ok thanks which hospital is that?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 6:54pm On May 02, 2017
Liftedhands:
wholesomegrace Please come dash this mama some quintuplets! Me don't want two sef not to talk of three four five shocked

If my son had been a twin with both of them as troublesome as he is now? I for don run leave house undecided.
no worries pple like u end up with 6 at once tongue meanwhile when u have them just gimme wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 7:04pm On May 02, 2017
proudmom38:
Good evening everyone in the house. Happy Sunday to you all...

A special shout-out to these WONDERFUL mama's herr

God's blessings upon your household...... And all mama's here. LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLL
God bless u plenty too sis&thanks for d shout-out. hope lil proudy is bubbling. greetings to d proudy dynasty. cheers!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:13pm On May 02, 2017
queensnow:
no worries pple like u end up with 6 at once tongue meanwhile when u have them just gimme wink
bacccccccccckkkk to sender! tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 7:18pm On May 02, 2017
Yipeeeeeee grin grin cheesy my teamie are representing us wella.

Team May for supernatural delivery.

Congratulations to all new mothers.

To the remaining teamies , let's keep gearing up.

God bless us and keep us safe and sound.

AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 7:18pm On May 02, 2017
hernyhorla:

Try changing postion. for me being on top works better for me .

i was like that before. i get orgasm when he put his p beteen my laps not until we discovered some positions .
Effect of circumcision .i hardly enjoyed s*x too ,will just lie down and open legs no emotional whatsoever .dh suffered sha until i discovered bin ontop is d only way i could get orgasm .anybody dat wants to circumcise my daughters WILL KILL ME FIRST .the best thing is to keep trying different styles until she discovers the best one 4 her.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 7:18pm On May 02, 2017
Liftedhands:
send me your.address make.him.come.do.holiday with you lolz angry

Add Ekene to Mofe kwa embarassed embarassed Oya kuku kill me embarassed embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 7:22pm On May 02, 2017
Liftedhands:
Iya presido longest time! How's mofe?are you back on board?

If by back on board you mean i don get belle..... OYO is your case o grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 7:24pm On May 02, 2017
team Oct,ow una dey.ms as finally left me for now.I thank God .now enjoying my preg status.op ms has left most of you too.#ftm #bump has nt started showing yet# it will end in praise.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 7:26pm On May 02, 2017
missmalachi:
Welcome back and happy bumping grin grin grin
How is President mofe and our little bun ?

shocked shocked

Why so serious Someone cannot play with u embarassed embarassed embarassed

Presido is fine and busy showing me the meaning of sweet mother.... Bun na vision 2018.

Give my love to Sophia and our bun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 7:34pm On May 02, 2017
queensnow:
ok thanks which hospital is that?
general hospital ,ikorodu @queensnow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 7:38pm On May 02, 2017
modath:

Awwwhhhh.... kiss kiss kiss ... So sweet of you... Eyimofe mi nko? Abeg do quick & nack my boy aburo... wink

Mr President is fine..... How's our Egbon them? Please send them kizzez kiss kiss kiss

Aburo na vision 2018 o!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by reniduke(f): 7:47pm On May 02, 2017
Im may, how does one register? Lol

Naomi14:
Roll call (Team MAY2017)

Oh we are here finally! Yaaaaaaaaay mamas it's MAY! Happy new month mamas! And welcome to our month of seeing and holding our healthy LO's. We thank Almighty God for bringing us this far and I know he will see us through.

@Naomi14 ............... 3rd May, gender XX
@Rhemy2013 .... 5th May ported to 29th April. welcomes Charming Prince.
@realtalk19 ...... 16th/30th May, gender XY
@queensnow ............ 16th May, gender XY
@opejulie10 ....... 3rd/15th May, gender XX
@Berra .................... 3rd May, gender XY
@ftmum .......... 13th/19th May, gender XY
@Pamelar ................ 14th May, welcomes Charming princessa (1st May)
@nikkishola ...... 13th/14th May, gender XX
@eriifemi ............... 14th May, gender XX
@Licious07 ............ 29th May, gender XY
@Arihodo .............. 25th May, gender XY
@Hyphee .............. 9th May, welcomes Charming Princessa (1st May)
@Ahnie .............. April but ported to (1st May) welcomes Charming.

My wonderful teamies, that's how @Rhemy2013 ported to April and left us grin anyways @ahnie, will soon join us as her LO prefers MAY yaaaaaaaay grin @ftmum, how are you doing? Have the cramps subsided? @kemifemi and @nwarosa, you mamas should come announce your BFP soonest. May God comfort you. I pray it ends in praise for all of us. @realtalk19, hope you've gotten at least the most important baby stuffs? @All mamas, if you have baby boy stuffs you will like to give out/financial sowing, please remember @realtalk19,  May God provide for us all! @Arihodo, Do and pack bag o before u know your due date is close! May mamas that are still in peeping mode come and register nau, no dues, I promise! cheesy
@Hyphee and Rhemy2013, congratulations and please come drop your BS kiss

#TeamMay2017# (our month is here grin) #veryeasyswiftpainlessdelivery‎# #ourcaseisdifferent# #notear# #noloss# 
#supernaturalbirth#‎#hebrewwomendelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 02, 2017
Welicome my teamie grin just cc your EDD and LO's gender so I modify the roll call and add you up. That's all grin
reniduke:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 02, 2017
It's me that will kill that person before I let him/her touch my girl child. The disadvantage is just too annoying.
poshestmina:
Effect of circumcision .i hardly enjoyed s*x too ,will just lie down and open legs no emotional whatsoever .dh suffered sha until i discovered bin ontop is d only way i could get orgasm .anybody dat wants to circumcise my daughters WILL KILL ME FIRST .the best thing is to keep trying different styles until she discovers the best one 4 her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 8:34pm On May 02, 2017
Naomi14:
It's me that will kill that person before I let him/her touch my girl child. The disadvantage is just too annoying.
So annoying ! imagine praying for your husband nt to want sex becoz u are scared of the pain and all .the day dh mistakenly asked me if we'll circumcise our daughters or not ,hmmmm! he saw the mad woman ,the barracks girl side of me .SAY NO TO FGM !

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 02, 2017
Haahahahaaha @barracks side of me!
poshestmina:
So annoying ! imagine praying for your husband nt to want sex becoz u are scared of the pain and all .the day dh mistakenly asked me if we'll circumcise our daughters or not ,hmmmm! he saw the mad woman ,the barracks girl side of me .SAY NO TO FGM !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 8:46pm On May 02, 2017
Naomi14:
Don't imagine o mama cheesy had waist pain afterwards sef! I was like who send me o bikonu
Lmao,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 8:59pm On May 02, 2017
Team July did i miss role call, April and May. capo @phlakkeys what's up, saw you peeping.
#SAY NO TO FGM#
GOD IS OUR STRENGTH.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:04pm On May 02, 2017
reniduke:

20 packs of molfix pampers (100) and 30 packs of wipe that's all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 9:05pm On May 02, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:
Chanbaby

Why are you stressing?. Thank God you have a man that cares enough to ensure you derive some pleasure from se.x

Please oh allow him, let him use any body part he wishes, if he needs to suspend from the ceiling to do the do, biko buy him grade A stainless steel chain with calf skin lined leather straps for him. Lol!

Do not feel bad.

You sef you can get out of your usual comfort zone and treat him to various other sexual acts. Even something as basic massage can work wonders. modify it to a "Full" massage done in the nude. And yes i mean Full from head to toe. All extremeties included. ( you are free to interprete as you wish)

FYI there are many a woman who have never experienced pre-intimacy, not to talk of orgasm. And many a husband that will just climb wife like okada, say "oya open" and hump away as if they are pumping bicycle tire and roll off when they are done.

Se.x is a chore for many women much like keeping the home and having children is all that is expected of women by some husbands out there.

So my dear, thank God for little blessings.

Thank u so much. Pls dont kill me i have been coughing some much from laughing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:12pm On May 02, 2017
realtalk19:

general hospital ,ikorodu @queensnow
OHK thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fattamyfattamy: 10:01pm On May 02, 2017
Good evening mama's,pls don't mind my long epistle just take your time to read and give me your advise as a sister is going through a tough time with her hubby.
I met this man in 2012 nd we got married last year feb.before we got married he was not having a job the teaching he has he left it two months after wedding nd since then nothing doing.his family members said i shd leave my work in Benin republic nd join him at Ado Ekiti.i did so.things as then not moving smoothly most time my mum.will send food the little money i av is gone just because of hunger To cut the story short feb.this year my mum.came around and said due to the way things are i.shd come nd deliver with her cos i was pale no sufficient food etc.so i went to deliver after delivery my hubby was unable to pay for the delivery instead he was insulting my mum.on phone.After i returned back to Ado ekiti it was not insulting me nd.my family members saying my mother is a witch and is this mother that took 85percent of our wedding after that still gave him money my father given him clothes e.tc.but still he keeps sending me home on any slight issues.mama's pls what can i do am frustrated nd tired
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 10:01pm On May 02, 2017
Na wao some men are wicked. A lady gave birth and asked her husband for money for diaper he said he cant afford diaper that the lady should use napkin and give the baby nan. Only for her to see a whatsapp message on her husbands fone that he has a girlfriend outside and the girlfriend just gave birth to a baby for him. She saw the picture of cartoon of huggies diaper and carton of aptamil that the man bought for the girlfriends baby. The house wife came out and burnt her husbands 2cars. Saying after she suffered with him now someone else is enjoying. She is washing napkin while the girlfriend is changing diaper.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 10:07pm On May 02, 2017
Deleted

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 10:10pm On May 02, 2017
Bs part1
My pregnancy was very smooth,no MS,no serious Craving,no Spitting,no Vomiting,no swollen leg or face till delivery nd i have a portable bump as well..According to first scan my Edd is may5th nd may11th second scan..
Fastward to Friday evening around 8pm i started feeling contractions like 40min apart,i couldn't sleep.fastward to 2am on Saturday chai d contraction was 10min apart latr 5min apart..I told my smallie house girl to call my cab man buh his no was off,i started crying cus my hospital is very far to my hostel nd we re very few leaving in my compound.i sah came out nd ask for help,my neighbour called sch authority nd immediately they sent an abundance to my hostel to carry me to my hospital.on getting to the hospital i was given a bed nd i was check(V.E)not really painful buh jst uncomfortable} nd i was jst 4cm so I was admitted..they did another VE for me around 11am nd am still 4cm,another1 at 2pm nd am 6cm.on hearing 6cm i nearly faint cusz am in serious pain.
At a point I was loosing strength so I was feed glucose to drink by Dh.hmm I can feel water in my hubby face cusz he couldn't hold it seen me in pain.anytime I feel d contraction i will screem,shake my bed infact i wanted to carry my bed,carry my drip stand,drag my Dh,i even loose my mom wrapper more dan 2wice.my mom keep praying Nd rubbing my back Nd legs,i still shout at her dat d prayer is enough dat it's even bringing more pain to me.around 7pm I was checked again Nd I am now 8cm den d doc said am almost dere.they pass drip Nd added oxytocin to it wow d pain was out of dis world infact i nearly black out.after an hr i shouted i want to poopoo cusz it was doing me like poo buh d nurses refuse to ans dey said it's not yet time,latr on dey came nd do VE for nd d nurse shouted yes she is 10cm,immediately I heard I jst jump out of bed nd run toward d labour room like a mad woman.dey arrange all d necessary things nd ask me to push anytime d contraction hook me.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 10:20pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 10:36pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 10:40pm On May 02, 2017
Bs part2
I started pushing buh d doc said am only shouting dat he can see my baby head but am pushing it inside (chai pushing nah anoda work entirely).I tried all best in pushing heavily nd his head pop out,d doc gave me a cut nd all jst came out at once including d placental.my baby was carried nd clean up nd taken to my hubby nd mom.now time for stitching(stitching d site is another labour entirely)cusz dey refuse to number d place,d doc stitch me nd i can say dat pain is more dan labour pain..I was clean up nd i went back to my bed.d next-day which was Sunday after taking my bath dats hw i put on jeans trouser nd top nd dose nurses shouted see dis1,dat they re very sure i will be back nextyr Jan..lol dis nurses don calculate 9month for me...hmmm Vagina delivery no easy ooh..
I really wanna appreciate everybody on dis thread one love keep us together nd also a shout out to a lovely frnd i met here @Benignasweety ur such a darling can't wait to hear ur BA...dnt no y my baby pix is not uploading,will try upload it tomorrow Cc Cappo Naomi14 nd Giddyperson...make i pack my bag go newborn thread ooh.

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 10:46pm On May 02, 2017
Fattamyfattamy:
Good evening mama's

I can tolerate and forgive a lot of things from anyone but definitely not you insulting my parents... I will not hesitate to insult you, your parents and your ancestors... That is pretty annoying... Your parents are doing a lot for you guys, thus your husband must respect them whether he likes it or not...

The simple mistake you guys made was going into a marriage without a regular source of income... Running a home consumes a lot of money...

The solution is that you should try and get a job to take care of yourself and your baby... You can not keep depending on your parents... At this age and stage, if you can not give them, don't collect from them... Also, do not expect / request anything from your hubby... If he gives, collect and say thank you... If he doesn't, go about your business... I believe he gets angry when he cannot carry out his responsibilities...

Above all, do not rule out the effectiveness of prayers... Ensure, you are always happy for your baby... #eHugsss

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 02, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Cont
I started pushing buh d doc said am only shouting dat he can see my baby head but am pushing it inside (chai pushing nah anoda work entirely).I tried all best in pushing heavily nd his head pop out,d doc gave me a cut nd all jst came out at once including d placental.my baby was carried nd clean up nd taken to my hubby nd mom.now time for stitching(stitching d site is another labour entirely)cusz dey refuse to number d place,d doc stitch me nd i can say dat pain is more dan labour pain..I was clean up nd i went back to my bed.d next-day which was Sunday after taking my bath dats hw i put on jeans trouser nd top nd dose nurses shouted see dis1,dat they re very sure i will be back nextyr Jan..lol dis nurses don calculate 9month for me...hmmm Vagina delivery no easy ooh..
I really wanna appreciate everybody on dis thread one love keep us together nd also a shout out to a lovely frnd i met here @Benignasweety ur such a darling can't wait to hear ur BA...dnt no y my baby pix is not uploading,will try upload it tomorrow Cc Cappo Naomi14 nd Giddyperson...make i pack my bag go newborn thread ooh.
awwwww am so blushingkisskisskiss
No excuses on baby Donald's pix anyways agreement is agreement, na u use your mouth say u wee post it after dropping BS...
Hwz vigilante maama?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.