Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144578 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 06, 2017
Sansa143:
My dear,tell dem oh!The papa dey shout say na him b dat wen na my face I dey c as I look him!He is sleeping now!
Datz if you and your hubby resemble sha... if not niggar shld wait for d 2nd missionary journey..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 06, 2017
I was also an ice addict wen I was preg but not anymre sha,so it will pass! grin grin
Burntcoal:

tanks a lot, I av nt done d scan so. dnt knw d sex yet. pls I av some questions to ask.

last month my PVC was 30%( was 27% as at Feb) anytyn to boost it?

I noticed I av developed dis strange urge to scratch my belly especially the lower part and my breast.

den I'm addicted to cold water, tried to stop drinking it,BT ordinary water just dnt make sense. I wake up at midnight to chew on ice. sometyms hubby locks d frige.

wat can I do to stop d scratching n d iced water addiction tanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 5:24pm On May 06, 2017
PCV - Ugu and garden egg leaves

Scratching - rub ori instead of scratching

Cold water - enjoy please, munch on your ice sef. There's no negative effect

Burntcoal:

tanks a lot, I av nt done d scan so. dnt knw d sex yet. pls I av some questions to ask.

I noticed I av developed dis strange urge to scratch my belly especially the lower part and my breast.

den I'm addicted to cold water, tried to stop drinking it,BT ordinary water just dnt make sense. I wake up at midnight to chew on ice. sometyms hubby locks d frige.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 06, 2017
Nah,told him same!Dont knw why Almst 70% of boys tend to look like deir mums n d gals deir dad,na only me notice am?
Benignasweety:
Datz if you and your hubby resemble sha... if not niggar shld wait for d 2nd missionary journey..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 06, 2017
Sansa143:
Nah,told him same!Dont knw why Almst 70% of boys tend to look like deir mums n d gals deir dad,na only me notice am?
lol it has to do with strong genes o, my hubby gene strong sotey my late baby was jex a spitting image of him, he didnt resemble me at all at all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 5:33pm On May 06, 2017
Ify15:
Good afternoon teamie and all the mamas on this thread.Gender is xy. lo is so active.I dey imagine where he dey get the strength from sef.As for the bump,I'm rocking it o,it's average sized.But I've been having this waist ache o,more than a week.I don take paracetamol taya and DH dey massage am every evening, but d pain no gree go.

Gender updated ma and will show in the next roll call.
Sorry for the backache, i usually have same too and hubby tries massaging anytime it comes up. No worry, we dey get there small small.....

@Yasmeena, just follow your body as regards housework, make sure you are not over exhausted. Na face your pregnancy dey grin grin grin enjoy it while it lasts because the bump go soom dey show....

@ Mzleemah, my shopping is also till after ramadhan. May God ease it...

@Kimlad, we are in thesame shoe. the sonographer said its a questionable xx for me too but i am planning to go for 4d at mecure or union diagnostic in tejuosho(not sure they do 4d though).

@Trendytessy, give him a suprise baby now. Its always fun..... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Burntcoal(f): 5:34pm On May 06, 2017
hunniesuzie:
tanks God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 06, 2017
hunniesuzie:

But cold water will give you cough abi?
na wetin dem dey use scare me away and I kuku get cough sef wen d cold water became excess...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Burntcoal(f): 5:35pm On May 06, 2017
Sansa143:
I was also an ice addict wen I was preg but not anymre sha,so it will pass! grin grin

tanks I'm so relieved
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 06, 2017
E b like say na me win grin grin grin
Benignasweety:
lol it has to do with strong genes o, my hubby gene strong sotey my late baby was jex a spitting image of him, he didnt resemble me at all at all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olu21ola: 7:31pm On May 06, 2017
queensnow:
bikko is it omvial at fadeyi close to computer village?

Yes,its the one at Ikeja.
Well maybe they were not in the mood the day I went.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:35pm On May 06, 2017
Peggygee....in my mind I was saying which kain mumu girl be this? Is she mentally okay?? lipsrsealed angry angry sad
No woman fit take that kain nonsense. Buy T-shirt with side chick name?
Somebody will die, somebody will be maimed and somebody will go to jail.
O pari.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:41pm On May 06, 2017
Hello to all the newbies....
Once upon a time as one team was packing out another was packing in steady....
I like tales of MorningSickness grin grin grin (RubsHands)
So newest newbies in the house should be TeamFeb18....
Plus na only to TeamOctober dey see.....
Don't make start collecting dues again o.... I won't be nice in this Buhari era wink

TeamNovember.... aka Valentine Kpekusers Oya show face
TeamDecember aka ChristmasBabies...wey you dey?
TeamJanuary aka NewYearAngels..... Represent your team o

As for me........ lipsrsealed

All those peeping toms aka Silent member aka Shy girls aka Professional peepers angry
Late registration has fine now o

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oamronnie(f): 8:45pm On May 06, 2017
Good evening mamas. Pls pray for me. Water just broke and I'm just 35 weeks 3 days. Pls pray for me.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 9:06pm On May 06, 2017
jazzyjazz:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Related ke. Maka how na cheesy
lolz, I mean you are a strong woman you no suppose pick race.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:19pm On May 06, 2017
Burntcoal:

sorry mama, for the cold water and chewing on ice its very normal in few woman during pregnancy to be addicted to ice i came across it one day its called pica, nevertheless as normal as it is its advisable to try and get out of the addiction as it has side effect on the baby, i will advice u stay away from it try to control ur urge for it always remember that ur baby safety depends on u while u are staring at ur fridge, look at anything cold as a cigarette or alcohol that u need to stop no matter how addicted a woman is to alcohol once they are pregnant most of them try every thing possible to stay away from it may God help u. for the scratching its quite usually as ur stomach is expanding and also ur boobs so always moisturize ur stomach and boobi because the more u scratch the more ur chances of wrinkle stomach or stretch marks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Licious07(f): 9:20pm On May 06, 2017
oamronnie:
Good evening mamas. Pls pray for me. Water just broke and I'm just 35 weeks 3 days. Pls pray for me.
It is well with u and LO. You'll come out strong IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:25pm On May 06, 2017
oamronnie:

Your baby is almost matured....he has a high chance of survival.
God will surely bring him to you healthy and strong.
Just follow your Drs. Make sure they're checking heart beat regularly, once they notice a decline or weakening abeg run reach theatre before them.

But did the water break or it's just leaking?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:29pm On May 06, 2017
Giddyperson:

There's nothing wrong with drinking cold water, in my antenatal class, they told us the colder the better. As for ice, that was my major addiction. I think it's just old wives tales. It's just mean to ask a pregnant woman not to drink cold things, when you are permanently hot.
shocked shocked shocked shocked you think so? sorry to say those antenatal pale don't know what they are saying, lemme give u an instance why do u think they over wrap babies abroad wen they are born? imagine u as an adult taking cold stuff everyday and u get cold due to it talkless of a tiny life growing inside of u, infact some doctors will advice u to stay away from anything cold throughout ur 1st and 2nd trimester and wen u get to 3rd u can take it in moderation please ooo don't let them confuse u that its old wives tales ooo some people lost their baby due to intake of cold water. no one can avoid anything cold during this global warming but moderation is the key not addiction moreover our body system are different what works for u might not work for others like wise our lo someone like me get cold and cattarh when i take too much cold water or expose my self to too much fan.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:36pm On May 06, 2017
I always weigh the cost-benefit of anything am doing ooooo.on weighing this one,i know i cant afford to waste money when i know i will see baby in less than 6 weeks.
Graciouscharis:

If you call them, they'll tell you 15k but when you get there, you'll pay 7.5k. I wasn't really satisfied with what I got from them. Just one pics, no video, nothing too special. My baby face wasn't even clear enough. My hubby was angry I went all d way from island to ikeja for that nonsense. I spent about 14k cab fare inclusive plus about 2 hrs traffic on that Maryland-ikeja way that I was beyond exhausted when I got there. On getting there, the lady that acted as receptionist was d one that did d scan. After d whole stuff, I quietly collected d pics because I was too tired to even complain.
My dear, if you can get a good sonographer to that will do scan for you with even 1d for a cheaper amount with less stress, please do.
This is my personal experience. If anyone doubt me, I'll snap everything including d receipt and put it here. I paid lesser amount at Mecure, got 2 pics and better experience.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:37pm On May 06, 2017
floflo12:
chai nawa oo thats where i my wife did her own although if u tell them u have 10k they will do it for u. but my wife paid 7500 wen she did her own late last year and february this year. so did u pay the 15k?
I didnt pay o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:38pm On May 06, 2017
imurboss:

Medical imaging, 10 church street off diya street,by iyana hospital b/stop,near general hospital ifako,gbagada. Though I think they have moved away from no.10 but they still on that street. If you need further clarification on the address just let me know
Aiit.....thank you very plenty.i will check them out nxt week
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 9:38pm On May 06, 2017
oamronnie:
exactly when I had my baby... Don't worry he/she will come out just fine. But sucking might b a challenge. Waiting to hear your ba
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:44pm On May 06, 2017
There is nothing wrong with taking cold water.with my first baby alot of ppl where givin me stories how it will affect my baby n all sort of things but i am already addicted to it.my baby is 1yr 8month n hadly catch cold sef.
Despite how mil shouted on me taking hot water after birth, i resumed cold water back just one week after i had my baby n i didnt feel anything.i also refuse to allow anyone press me with hot water n i got my pre pregnancy tummy back less than 4 month by using girdle only.
Burntcoal:

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:44pm On May 06, 2017
prettmum:
lolz, I mean you are a strong woman you no suppose pick race.

Eh Eh o
I no get strength grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:46pm On May 06, 2017
Pls what z the home remedies for jaundice?

Pls you guys shud help me.i know I can always count on you guys.

Cc all mamas...pls epp mama zino!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 06, 2017
Sansa143:
E b like say na me win grin grin grin
Lol, u dey always find wingrin U WON SHA!!! but for d bath set, I won! I jex say make I kuku check aw my own dey and it was still an exact same with seat.. I sha noticed dat d two of una Jazzyjazz and urself didnt have a basket, well I do cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:50pm On May 06, 2017
I just noticed the jaundice stuff not quite long!pls home remedies'
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:54pm On May 06, 2017
Poshestmina hope yew aa okay?how izit goyin?

Ma'am enque thank you!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blank(f): 10:29pm On May 06, 2017
oamronnie:

Let me encourage you. My first son was born at 35 weeks exact. My water broke the day before for no reason. Went to the hospital and they told me that he will be born that day. He was born through CS because he was breech and was born at 2.1kg. He seemed tiny and had issues with latching on.

But if you see him now, you will never believe it. He is the smartest and tallest in his class. No one will ever believe he was a preemie.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blank(f): 10:38pm On May 06, 2017
Itissettled3:
Same thing happened to me too. I guess their popularity have gotten to them.

The day I went there, Same lady who was the receptionist attended to me. There was no light, I had to wait For her to send someone To get fuel and then power Gen.

The scan was rushed and i felt duped. I actually travelled a distance to come do it.

I had same experience. I felt scammed.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 10:41pm On May 06, 2017
ahnie:
I just noticed the jaundice stuff not quite long!pls home remedies'
don't u want to go to d hospital?
well, I know of early morning sun& diced unripe pawpaw soaked in clean drinkable water. drink as much as u can&a few drops to baby too.
hope it helps but be at alert as to when it's necessary to head for d hospital.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bennytwin and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.