Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144857 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 10:45pm On May 06, 2017
[quote author=mooretes post=56256878][/quote] sorry about that ma'am,i can only receive and make calls for now,i will send my mobile to your mail. for the pcv i'm trying all i can,got Obron six,eat fruits and veggies especially okro and raw garden egg leaves as well as eggs and i have more colour than i used to. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkishola: 10:53pm On May 06, 2017
B. A
All glory and adoration to Almighty God! I welcome my princess today 6th May, @ 9:25am, weighing 3.9kg. BS coming soon

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 10:56pm On May 06, 2017
nikkishola:
B. A
All glory and adoration to Almighty God! I welcome my princess today 6th May, @ 9:25am, weighing 3.9kg. BS coming soon
congratulations mama!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:08pm On May 06, 2017
mignone:

don't u want to go to d hospital?
well, I know of early morning sun& diced unripe pawpaw soaked in clean drinkable water. drink as much as u can&a few drops to baby too.
hope it helps but be at alert as to when it's necessary to head for d hospital.
as in I should drop some into his eyes?

Secondly too...concerning the placing him under the sun ray thingy...like how much hour(s) or minutes?
Back to your question...ayam doyin my omugwo mysef...i don't have strength for my mothers drama.i can barely walk,as I also have one lil2 hyper active madam of 23months to care for as well.my husband that has BN helping me has travelled outside asaba for work. as ayam still fragile.so lemmi try the home remedy first.like I said...i just noticed it jaundice this evening.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oamronnie(f): 11:21pm On May 06, 2017
zaynie:

Thanks mama, this is not a leakage o. More like an outpour. I was lying down and I just felt this mighty gush. When I got up, it was like a pool. Hubby didn't even allow me wait to pick anything, he just rushed me down to the hospital.
Baby and I are doing well, I think. I've done a scan, BPP and CTG and everything's perfect. The scan even placed baby at 38weeks and the docs are doubting that I'm sure about my dates. Anyways, no serious pains yet and they are saying if labor does not commence by morning, I will have to be induced. Pray for us please

Your baby is almost matured....he has a high chance of survival.
God will surely bring him to you healthy and strong.
Just follow your Drs. Make sure they're checking heart beat regularly, once they notice a decline or weakening abeg run reach theatre before them.

But did the water break or it's just leaking?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:23pm On May 06, 2017
queensnow:
shocked shocked shocked shocked you think so? sorry to say those antenatal pale don't know what they are saying, lemme give u an instance why do u think they over wrap babies abroad wen they are born? imagine u as an adult taking cold stuff everyday and u get cold due to it talkless of a tiny life growing inside of u, infact some doctors will advice u to stay away from anything cold throughout ur 1st and 2nd trimester and wen u get to 3rd u can take it in moderation please ooo don't let them confuse u that its old wives tales ooo some people lost their baby due to intake of cold water. no one can avoid anything cold during this global warming but moderation is the key not addiction moreover our body system are different what works for u might not work for others like wise our lo someone like me get cold and cattarh when bi take too much cold water or expose my self to too much fan.
Well what you believe would work for you I guess. If you are eating cold stuff convinced that you are harming your baby, once something goes wrong, you are prolly going to blame the cold stuff. Doctors give ice to women in labour. How many seconds would the water remain cold once it's down your throat to be able to freeze up a baby in your womb.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:28pm On May 06, 2017
ahnie:

Secondly too...concerning the placing him under the sun ray thingy...like how much hour(s) or minutes?
Back to your question...ayam doyin my omugwo mysef...i don't have strength for my mothers drama.i can barely walk,as I also have one lil2 hyper active madam of 23months to care for as well.my husband that has BN helping me has travelled outside asaba for work. as ayam still fragile.so lemmi try the home remedy first.like I said...i just noticed it jaundice this evening.
Ahnie!!! You don't know the level of the jaundice so.don't assume home.remedy will treat it biko! Take a cab along with zino and have Runo checked out please. If it's low the doctors will.tell.you go home and do early morn sun sitting.
Please go to the hospital. All the best.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 11:29pm On May 06, 2017
ahnie:

when we we're about to be discharge from hospital, the pead Dr examine my baby and said he had mild jaundice and order for test to confirm it, in two hours the result came out positve with values of 13.7, we we're admitted at NICU and my baby was placed under light with his eyes closed. The matron advice me to breastfeed him often so that he can poo and pee always which is what I did and after two days we we're send to detest and the value drop to 11.7 and we were discharged. please take him to hospital for proper treatment and evaluation.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:29pm On May 06, 2017
[quote author=oamronnie post=56279298][/quote]It is well with you and your baby! Safe delivery sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 11:31pm On May 06, 2017
Blessedmum and liftedhands I de hail. vigilante is so real.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Topxcel: 11:34pm On May 06, 2017
YACAA:

Hello dear,
I had similar discharge at some point in my pregnancy; my doctor said it is common, but I should report to the hospital if it darkens, reddens, increases in quantity, or is accompanied with any pain. xx
Thanks a lot .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 11:34pm On May 06, 2017
prettmum:
Blessed.mum and liftedha.nds I de hail. vigilante is so real.
Thanks for d shoutout sis, how are u and Lo doing? We have no choice than to do vigilante, though mine is reducing gradually.
Been long I came here, I congratulate all mamas dat have given birth. God bless the little ones.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 11:36pm On May 06, 2017
Blessedmum:

Thanks for d shoutout sis, how are u and Lo doing? We have no choice than to do vigilante, though mine is reducing gradually.
Been long I came here, I congratulate all mamas dat have given birth. God bless the little ones.
Yes is been long that's why I hail thee. how is the family? kudos to your prince charming
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:38pm On May 06, 2017
Queensnow your stomach is a different organ from your uterus!No matter the amount of cold,peppery or hot food you take na you e go affect NOT your baby safely cushioned inside your womb swimming in amniotic fluid.

Moreover our body warmth won't permit any ice to remain iced as it journeys down our esophagus.

I survived on ice all through my pregnancy that my mum had to report me to my doctor that I want to harm my baby with ice! The man just told her to free me that it has no effect whatsoever on my baby that I'm only cooling down the intense heat I'm feeling within.

Na so I just open my 32 laugh kwakwamwa grin since then my mum wil just hiss and look away whenever I eat my ice .

Till date my mum still believes my doctor is a quack for encouraging me y o take ice water Lolzzzz cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 11:41pm On May 06, 2017
prettmum:
Yes is been long that's why I hail thee. how is the family? kudos to your prince charming
We are doing great. Do we have a wife or a prince? Congrats on d safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 11:43pm On May 06, 2017
ahnie:

not eyes but mouth. about 20mins two/three times daily bt u may adjust to avoid direct exposure to sunlight (depending on the rays). u may av to stay indoors by d window side&unclothe him to a reasonable level. also breastfeed him as much as possible so he can excrete it all. tis well wif u &baby
modified
see mamas saying the same thing I said earlier. it's better u're sent back home frm d hospital than to assume. they alone can determine d level &commence appropriate treatment.
henhen, wat abt those nice neighbours of urs? can't u call for their help?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:43pm On May 06, 2017
oamronnie:
please pray for us
Don't be scared, you'll be fine. Praying for you, update us post delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:45pm On May 06, 2017
Liftedhands:
Ahnie!!! You don't know the level of the jaundice so.don't assume home.remedy will treat it biko! Take a cab along with zino and have Runo checked out please. If it's low the doctors will.tell.you go home and do early morn sun sitting.
Please go to the hospital. All the best.
I wee go very early monday morning...wee have circumcision to do on monday.Tenkz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 11:45pm On May 06, 2017
[quote author=Blessedmum post=56279649]
We are doing great. Do we have a wife or a prince? Congrats on d safe delivery.[/quote(
Is a prince ooooo, welcome back to your second missionary journey. It shall be sweet and swift.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:45pm On May 06, 2017
prettmum:
Blessedmu m and lifted hands I de hail. vigilante is so real.
Welcome to motherhood! It's not easy but it's soooo worth it.

My love to your lil one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:47pm On May 06, 2017
ahnie:

I wee go very early monday morning...wee have circumcision to do on monday.Tenkz
You.are welcome sis! Pleas keep.us updated my love to the kids.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 11:48pm On May 06, 2017
[quote author=prettmum post=56279705][/quote]
Welcome back ke? Not yet o, maybe by September I ll come knocking lol.
Mum Ekene @ liftedhands I hail o, miss u gidi gan. How is my Ekene bobo doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:48pm On May 06, 2017
Has anyone heard from poshestmina?

Has anyone also heard from maamaa?I yam reli disturbed by her case.

Cc lululuv,Naomi14,liftedhands,giddyperson and the rest mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 11:50pm On May 06, 2017
Liftedhands:
Welcome to motherhood! It's not easy but it's soooo worth it.

My love to your lil one.
OK dear, I'm used to it, morning is our night and night is our morning, we are doing exclusive breast feeding, so na mouth for Bobby always.

please each time I take hot uda pepper soup, if my baby want to suck,immediately he latch on one of the breast, the other breast will start leaking. is it Normal and how can I stop it. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:54pm On May 06, 2017
prettmum:
OK dear, I'm used to it, morning is our night and night is our morning, we are doing exclusive breast feeding, so na mouth for Bobby always.

please each time I take hot uda pepper soup, if my baby want to suck,immediately he latch on one of the breast, the other breast will start leaking. is it Normal and how can I stop it. Thanks.
Its absolutely normal! Just use a breast pad or any absobable material to hold it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:56pm On May 06, 2017
ahnie:
Has anyone heard from poshestmina?

Has anyone also heard from maamaa?I yam reli disturbed by her case.

Cc lululuv,Naomi14,liftedhands,giddyperson and the rest mamas.
Poshestmina is good, she's still waiting for her other EDDs

Maamaa I don't know, are you sure she wasn't a troll
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 11:56pm On May 06, 2017
my prince charming @24days

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 11:58pm On May 06, 2017
Liftedhands:
Its absolutely normal! Just use a breast pad or any absobable material to hold it.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:58pm On May 06, 2017
Blessedmum:

Welcome back ke? Not yet o, maybe by September I ll come knocking lol.
Mum Ekene @ lifted hands I hail o, miss u gidi gan. How is my Ekene bobo doing?
Bless you sis, Ekene is great thank you.

Give your lo a kiss for me kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:59pm On May 06, 2017
@ahnie btw you are my new role model. I don't know how you are managing the two kids by yourself but more grease to your elbow biko, it can't be easy. Try to invite someone over tho, no matter who, a friend, your brother, MIL or is Mr. Alex coming back soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 12:01am On May 07, 2017
Liftedhands:
Bless you sis, Ekene is great thank you.

Give your lo a kiss for me kiss
You are welcome sis, ll deliver ur message.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 12:02am On May 07, 2017
prettmum:
my prince charming @24days
Wow! God bless you son. You will always be a blessing to your generation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.