Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148950 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) (3170) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2017
katchycouture:

no no mama, please don't go this far... he still remain her husband and remember she is still in his house...

HUSBAND is your companion, friend and father. Read his comments and you'll shed tears on Benny behalf. His newborn son wasn't left out. Assuming he didn't reply the moniker that called him out, nobody would've judged him, but he let his mouth loose. Please ma apply sentiment where is meant to be applied. Only God can save him.

Meanwhile what do I know

Lemme kukuma pack my kaya and go. Benignasweety the ball is your court.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Na my back they suffer am o. And my right leg. It will end in praise

pele dear...it will end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2017
Benignasweety:
my inlaws are nice pipo, I already had a set date dix month end to leave... It wld be very badt on my side to jex make away with my things jex like dat...
Next weekisnt far again, though today is tuesday but nextweek will eventually come..

As for d love, lol mbah o, love should catch fire! I cant deal no more... Wat I knw is my parents are alrdy involved, he wldnt dare lay his hands on me again...

In all honesty, whilst i feel for you, it seems you are not desperate enough , you are still thinking of your things.... the only thing you need it yourself and your baby!. you are the kind of person that in a fire, you will still be saying i need my bag, wait let me wear shoe, oh my new lace...

Personally i have to agree with meenagiggs, you are not ready! so you want to leave an abusive relationship and you are giving the person 3 weeks notice, knowing he is on NL as well you bring the matter here. you might as well give detailed Itinerary, complete with motor park, the vehicle license plate and time of departure.

it is like someone that wants to commit suicide coming on social media and saying in 2 weeks time i will kill myself, then everyone runs around trying to stop him - that person is not ready to die!

You my dear need to also be honest with yourself, what exactly is your agenda. you seem to be enjoying the attention you are getting here as if in a bid to prove some kind of point to the man; You obviously want him to read the comments and insults, to what end?,

This is spite in its most basic form. you are still sharing a room with the person that is supposedly beating you black and blue and you are still able to come to NL to cry wolf!

So someone that can beat you when his own parents are there, will suddenly not beat you when your parents that are mile away know of the situtaion... OK. e go do you like magic! na hospital them go come find you.

i know i will probably be crucified for this but both you and your hubby, una head no correct!

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2017
Prettyhurts:

HUSBAND is your companion, friend and father. Read his comments and you'll shed tears on Benny behalf. His newborn son wasn't left out. Assuming he didn't reply the moniker that called him out, nobody would've judged him, but he let his mouth loose. Please ma apply sentiment where is meant to be applied. Only God can save him.

Meanwhile what do I know

Lemme kukuma pack my kaya and go. Benignasweety the ball is your court.

see some men are just goats ()...not everybody is lucky to be happily married...
like you rightly said the ball is in her court
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2017
Encourage me nah. grin
11 weeks and 2days left
Team38weeks. grin
zaynie:

TeamSeptember counting down in weeks.... Kikikikikikiki..
How many days? tongue No like 70 days?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2017
Benignasweety:
when is the recommended time for d rotavirus vaccine to be taken?when is it late?

It's taken twice @ 6 and 10 weeks. I think they don't administer it once the baby is 24 weeks.
Biko Nnem, get out from that toxic environment. Don't let anyone cajole you to stay back. Even if he apologizes now, you really need some fresh air. Even if your in laws love you so much, you are married to their son and he doesn't deserve you. That boy has no iota of respect for you. You deserve better than this.
Nothing will happen to your baby. You have a future ahead of you. Forgive and forget him and never allow anyone to treat you this way again. Work on yourself and be the best God has created you to be. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2017
Please mamas enough of dz Benigna issue, honestly I don't like it when an advice z bn given to an adult she ll be giving flimsy excuses. Benigna z more than 18yrs so let's allow her to make her choice of staying or leaving her husband. Dz one pass love and thats why the man z treating her dz way, the man no get shame his comments on Nl about dz issue is disgusting, he doesn't have any form of love nor respect for her from day one, dt he z stronger than his parents z a lie (an okro plant can never grow pass its owner). I had ur type as a client, after all this gragra the lady ll stay back wt the man finally he infected her with hiv & told the whole world dt it was the lady who infected her dt she lived promiscuous life b4 he met her. Everyone come dey pity the man, now Ifeoma z dead living behind that child she was using as an excuse then. He son was given out as house help whom dey maltreat badly now

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Zaynie pls call....ah don't hav units now....lets talk.(Etisalat line)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by icequeen0424: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2017
zaynie:
Icequeen0424 has no chill....
None cool

SippingHotTea....

Oh I forgot I'm fasting lipsrsealed

In more news, it's BumpieTuesday today grin

Mama the guy has no shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by steelmagnolia(f): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

In all honesty, whilst i feel for you, it seems you are not desperate enough , you are still thinking of your things.... the only thing you need it yourself and your baby!. you are the kind of person that in a fire, you will still be saying i need my bag, wait let me wear shoe, oh my new lace...

Personally i have to agree with meenagiggs, you are not ready! so you want to leave an abusive relationship and you are giving the person 3 weeks notice, knowing he is on NL as well you bring the matter here. you might as well give detailed Itinerary, complete with motor park, the vehicle license plate and time of departure.

it is like someone that wants to commit suicide coming on social media and saying in 2 weeks time i will kill myself, then everyone runs around trying to stop him - that person is not ready to die!

You my dear need to also be honest with yourself, what exactly is your agenda. you seem to be enjoying the attention you are getting here as if in a bid to prove some kind of point to the man; You obviously want him to read the comments and insults, to what end?,

This is spite in its most basic form. you are still sharing a room with the person that is supposedly beating you black and blue and you are still able to come to NL to cry wolf!

So someone that can beat you when his own parents are there, will suddenly not beat you when your parents that are mile away know of the situtaion... OK. e go do you like magic! na hospital them go come find you.

i know i will probably be crucified for this but both you and your hubby, una head no correct!

Well said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhukie(f): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2017
@benign can you please stop typing and reeling out information. From your comments so far, it seems you dont love yourself enough and need validation from some anonymous to feel good and be gingered but my sis, this aint working.

You cant say you are respecting your in laws and don't want them to say you didn't listen to them but come here to voice out your plans knowing fully well he will read it and can show it to his family.

I don't know what narrative about marriage you live by, but like everyone has said, you need to love yourself, live for yourself and be happy for yourself. Remember it is no longer about you but your son also deserves the best.

I wish you all the best.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2017
?.
AlphaHandMaiden:

Lol... I wish u understand dat leaving now is not possible... Besides, I dont share a room with him like u aforementioned... We share roofs but not room... Wen I wld be crucified is if this continues up until next week... I aint no fool and much as I have tried to make tinz work and losing yself esteem, I wont be a fool dix tym...

Thank ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2017
Rhukie:
@benign can you please stop typing and reeling out information. From your comments so far, it seems you dont love yourself enough and need validation from some anonymous to feel good and be gingered but my sis, this aint working.

You cant say you are respecting your in laws and don't want them to say you didn't listen to them but come here to voice out your plans knowing fully well he will read it and can show it to his family.

I don't know what narrative about marriage you live by, but like everyone has said, you need to love yourself, live for yourself and be happy for yourself. Remember it is no longer about you but your son also deserves the best.

I wish you all the best.
Before now, everyone knew I wld be leaving next week...

I guess I shld jex go off but I really appreciate d love here... I for don deykee myself with cry and coughs dat will be landing on his heart of stone.. Dix is wia I take a break for now... Thanks everyone...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2017
The man z still alive taking his ARTs, married to another woman now. I pleaded with ifeoma then to come and leave with me since both of are working & i was still single but she was just like u. If you like stay till next month, i know dt if he says that he is sorry u ll surely forgive him and continue living with him which ll definitely happen cos u people are still in the same roof. A man who opened up his mouth to say that u get stiched after each delivery bc ur vagina z loose & u want to reconstruct it Abeg na human being be that.I don't understand u honestly u are not reasoning like an igbo he even told you that u ll see marriage and run yet u dey his house . if money z problem from lagos to ur father house biko talk we ll sponsor ur trip. U won't see my comments here again regarding this matter. I think ur husband z correct, he knows u better than the rest of us here everything he said about u true cos ur attitude said it all & dts y u can't let go so that he won't
expose u more. Cc all mamas, ladies and gentlemen in dz forum dz man z very much sarcastic & he is willing to insult ur ancestors if you dear talk to him, if anyone is willing to receive insult make una continue to put mouth 4 dz matter until he pm u & give you ur own dose of insult.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2017
Benignasweety:
?.Lol... I wish u understand dat leaving now is not possible... Besides, I dont share a room with him like u aforementioned... We share roofs but not room... Wen I wld be crucified is if this continues up until next week... I aint no fool and much as I have tried to make tinz work and losing yself esteem, I wont be a fool dix tym...

Thank ma.

Fair enough, you are unable to leave yet, but you bid your time and plan in silence! you do not plan a war/ battle / retreat and announce your strategy on social media!

if you are recounting your experience from the safety of your parent's home i can understand, if you husband is not on NL or even if he is , is not aware of you being on NL and asking for advise or letting it all out ( something that he will never see), I can understand.

But hey ho, you are your own person and have your own way of doing things! all the best all the same.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2017
icequeen0424:

Mama the guy has no shame.
Please sweetie save yourself from the insult the guy is hurling on u all bc of Benigna, cos she can't do without him and he knows her more than u. She ll stay back immediately dt man say sorry & she ll come back here to tell you its because of her son.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2017
See enjoyment

*shaking like a wet chicken*

Benignasweetie may God give you the wisdom and strength to do what is right for you and your son. I can't say more than that cos I'm on a mission to stop being a keyboard warrior

zaynie:

Heavy downpour in Lagos.
At home....
No work today
No school today
No market today.
I think I'll just let the kids stay back home...

Seun Osewa, we need a dancing emoji! angry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2017
Domestic Violence hotline 08137960048...they will lock him up sha, DV is a crime taken seriously in Lagos state
cc any other mama that needs it

Damsel21:
pls can u help me with d name of any of the organization or how to join them I don't know of any pls

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jesufifunmi: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmm. Me i no dey choke mouth for other people marriage mata cos my own load don reach me... Te mi to mi lipsrsealed

But this Beningeh is making me very angry angry As in! Now i agree with people who say they prefer to cry in a Bugatti than smile in a keke napep. What's more annoying is that you are not even smiling in the napep sef. How person go enjoy to dey suffer in two angles?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2017
jesufifunmi:
Hmmm. Me i no dey choke mouth for other people marriage mata cos my own load don reach me... Te mi to mi lipsrsealed

But this Beningeh is making me very angry angry As in! Now i agree with people who say they prefer to cry in a Bugatti than smile in a keke napep. What's more annoying is that you are not even smiling in the napep sef. How person go enjoy to dey suffer in two angles?

Abi? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2017
katchycouture:

pele dear...it will end in praise
why is it always back and right leg cos I feel same
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2017
hunniesuzie:
See enjoyment

*shaking like a wet chicken*

Benignasweetie may God give you the wisdom and strength to do what is right for you and your son. I can't say more than that cos I'm on a mission to stop being a keyboard warrior

grin grin grin
Burn more bread na tongue

Lmao@ Keyboard warrior.
I no just dey make person drag me inside mud this morning.... cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esha01: 11:48am On Jun 20, 2017
Peace be to every one here. I greet all my seniors mama. My first post with my new username but I ve posted on diff occasions with my old username shat01.
Got my BFP after 4years of TTC. God decided to wipe my tears and put my mother_ in_ law to shame who called me a man living with her son. Don't even kw when it happened, but doc gave me Nov 10 plus two weeks as EDD. My birth month also. smiley
Happy to b among u mamas. Anugod ,pls add me to ur team o.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2017
kai kai kai, If I near that microwave today ehn the way my colleagues will look at me tongue

I like roforofo fight but I cannot cry more than the bereaved

zaynie:

grin grin grin
Burn more bread na tongue

Lmao@ Keyboard warrior.
I no just dey make person drag me inside mud this morning.... cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

i know i will probably be crucified for this but both you and your hubby, una head no correct !

Alphahandmaiden eyaff vex o! shocked
Abi your moniker has been hacked ni?
Abi is this alternate Helov.esme? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
forzarush:
Please,can I get a list of the. Cloth diapering items and their prices,thanks.

Hi M'am

Please see list below of items i will have in stock:

Styles : I will be stocking styles such as a 2 part system with waterproof cover and absorbent inner (insert, prefold, fitteds).
Also All-in-one system where everything is sewn as one piece.

Accessory wise: there are cloth wipes, wetbags to store the soiled diapers, nappy liners to help with poop, and snappi fasterners (no need for safety pins).

Pricing: I will keep you informed but generally will be starting at N1,200 for absorbent inserts, N2,000 for covers, accessories from N2,500, N4,200 for All-in-ones .

Sizing: some items will be One-Size, these will give you greater flexibility of use as it is designed to be adjustable to fit babies from birth to potty ( about 4.5kg - 15kg) and you can even have 2 children of different ages using the same diapers. other items will be sized to provide better fit and reduced bulk especially for smaller babies but they are all designed to get the longest possible use out of them
There will also be special preemie/ small newborn size diapers for our tiniest bundles of joy as it is evident that many parents struggle to find fitting diapers in the earliest days.

A few things to note:
Modern cloth diapers have very good performance, you just need to get the right quality of products and know how to adjust the absorption to suit your baby's needs.

You will need to change a bit more frequently than using disposables. But that is only a good thing as diaper rash is less of an issue.

No need to use zinc based barrier creams except specifically prescribed (it messes up the absorption if you have to use zinc based cream you will need to use a lflushable) coconut oil or other natural butters work well.

It has a higher upfront cost compared to disposables but it easily pays for itself within 3 - 6 months of usage. There various ways to afford it like buying it in bits, or adding it to your gift list and hinting to friends and family about what you want.

Quantity wise: This will be determined by your budget, if you intend to fully cloth diaper, or mix Cloth diapering with the use of disposables, and how often you wish to wash. (3 days maximum) if you are washing every day or every other day i would say get at least 24 diapers as a minimum and a few of the accessories. Although 36 is the ideal minimum for me if using cloth diapers full time.

i will send you a pm when all is ready or give you mention to direct you to the right location

I hope this helps. Lemme know if you have any other queries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
mrking3:
Like I said, I just had a discourse with my wife on this splitting stuff. So she explained that it does happen in most cases. Children too have emotions! I remember when we were TTC part of the advice was to live in peace and love with DW because babies don't like a fighting and quarrelling environment. Also, if the baby has gotten used to his dad at such a tender age, the split might affect his health adversely and in rare case, the baby might die if the case isn't handled well and timely. The issue with your DH is similar to that of my wife's parents. Her mum walked out Of marriage because of the promiscuous nature of Her DH. So it affected her growth as a baby! Always sick and down. So the elderly persons In the community told her mum that her frequent illness is as a result of her split with the husband. So they had to use blade to cut most part of baby's body (dw) just to remove the bad blood causing the convulsions. I'm not saying all this to scare you or justify your stay with a man that doesn't value you. This is just the reality. Babies destiny are different. What affects one baby might not affect another. Your case is that of irreconcilable differences with your DH! Hence he has fully made up his mind at this point. Just for the sake of that innocent baby! Plead with him to come check on the little child once in a while where ever he is. My dear, move on!! !! Also pray for God's direction and guidance he won't forsake you.
benigna am really sorry for the situation u find yourself right now. A relative of mine lost her son when she and her hubby couldn't reconcile their differences. And a nebo of mine too but at a point they told d woman to take the baby to the father. When the father started playing with this baby, he got well that was the end. So what affects child A may not affect child B. Hmmm don't be afraid OK. I believe all will work out well for u.pls be strong and be prayerful

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spongeisback: 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Benignasweety:
my whatsapp contact. Thank you. Did you get d number?
No please I didn't.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
esha01:
Peace be to every one here. I greet all my seniors mama. My first post with my new username but I ve posted on diff occasions with my old username shat01.
Got my BFP after 4years of TTC. God decided to wipe my tears and put my mother_ in_ law to shame who called me a man living with her son. Don't even kw when it happened, but doc gave me Nov 10 plus two weeks as EDD. My birth month also. smiley
Happy to b among u mamas. Anugod ,pls add me to ur team o.
rejoice and be glad in it. He gives d best gifts. U are welcome

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
zaynie:

Alphahandmaiden eyaff vex o! shocked
Abi your moniker has been hacked ni?
Abi is this alternate Helov.esme? cheesy

Lol!

No hijack oh! i just tire for the matter! what one considers as possible is most often a matter of choice and how you perceive and assess your situation!

when matter don get proper K-leg, you will run with pant and bare chest.... you no go remember say " it wasn't possible at the time"

i don talk my own, i am but a casual observer.... lemme go and bring out my bowl of puff corn

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
Benignasweety
The only respect you can give to your in-laws now is to sit them dowm and tell them your mind
That you have resolved to leave
That you can't keep up pretending anymore
That you respect them enough to just let them know so it won't be that you abducted their grandchild.

Pack and leave immediately
If money is the problem, send me a mail contactroseey0@gmail.com
I am a SAHW too, but I can still afford to book a GIG online ticket for you. Zizi isn't too small to travel. Just wrap him well and you are good to go.
Don't sweat for who will never sweat for you.
Get social welfare involved. Raising zizi as a single mum will be tough I know and feel that's why you want to stay back.
Don't worry about this. God brought him, he will take care of him.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Benigna dear pls I would appreciate it if u can look for mr and mrs. Its a Nigeria movie. And War Room is an American movie. A friend gave me to watch some months back, it was helpful. Im thinking since u av till month end to travel, anything can change before that time. And peace and love can be restored in your home. Mr and Mrs and War Room. Pls try and watch this two movies pls I beg u. Am not a film person but I Neva regretted watching it.it helped me. It can also help u.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) (3170) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.