Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149747 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
casler:
In as much as I don't support domestic violence . The first few years into marriage is difficult. Just don't let it denegerate to violence. Choose your battles wisely. I pray that our sisters in pain due to their spouse abuses,God will give us the wisdom and maturity required for specific situations,Amen.Lions can be tamed. Find the mumu button. It's well.

I find many contradictions in your statement.

I agree the first few years may be difficult, but thr difficulty should only be as a result of both parties learning to live with each other and knowing each other in depth. The first couple of years should also be happy as love-wantintin is still sharking the couple.

For a violent spouse/ partner the things that trigger violence may be something as simple and silly as the kpomo in the soup is not the right size.. so how is the other party supposed to NOT let the suituation degenerate?
If she keeps quite and leaves the room, na slap fit follow, if she talks back no matter how lovingly even to apologise, slap fit follow, even if she says nothing and stays there, parting slap fit still follow as he guy leaves the room..

What battle is one supposed to choose ( with or without wisdom) with an irrational egomaniac, there is no right way, apart from their own way, which they will always find fault with no matter what you do!

A tamed lion is still a wild animal... abi you never hear of "tamed" circus animals suddenly flipping and going savage.

No one should spend any time looking for an abusive person's mumu button, while you are looking for mumu button, the other party not only has your entire remote control they have decoder box, and satellite dish join!

The only button you should be looking for is your own EJECT button!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
casler:
#Team November. Mbok do roll call for us cappo. Even if na two persons answer.
Cc:Anugod.
Lol. OK sis grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
FIRST ROLL CALL FOR TEAM NOVEMBER kiss kiss

If you're team November and you don't hear your name, YOU ARE VERY WRONG! tongue Comman submit your bumbum for some spanking angry angry

In Numerical order cool

1. Mbliz _______________________________ EDD 2nd November.

2. Dammyluv911 ______________________ EDD 8th November.

3. Sacredlily ___________________________ EDD 10th November.

4. Esha01 ______________________________ EDD 10th November.

5. MsAfricaa ___________________________ EDD 11th November.

6. YeyeObas5 __________________________ EDD 14th November.

7. Anugod _____________________________ EDD 21st November.

8. Casler ______________________________ EDD 22nd November.

9. Comtem2011 _______________________ EDD 24th November.

10. Sweetlady4real _____________________ EDD 28th November.

11. Laureen007 _________________________ EDD 29th November.

12. Cheerychy ___________________________ EDD 29th November.

My wonderful teamies, how una dey? Anyone found out LO's gender yet? We could update if you have. How's second trimester treating us?
As for me, I'm yet to resume work since I took a sick leave last month lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I feel much better now though, just this nagging headache after small stress. I'm afraid of resuming work as a teacher. embarassed How will I be able to cope in a government school? cry cry
My colleagues still think I'm very down. I just need to gather morale and resume. embarassed embarassed I've rested pretty much.

Other yet to be identified teamies angry how market?

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
It is still #prayer Monday.
Our Heavenly Father, we give you thanks and praises for all you have done for us and our families.
We thank you for you are our ever present help in time of need.
Thank you for the wonderful husbands you have given to us.
Thank you for the lovely children you have blessed us with(both born and unborn).
Lord, we commit our ways unto you and ask that you keep ordering our steps.
We pray for those who are in the delivery rooms,that your mighty hand rest on them and they come out rejoicing with their little ones.
We pray for those who are experiencing challenges in their homes,that you restore peace and ignite the fire of love in them.
Bless us all oh Lord and cause your love to shine on us.
We believe and know you have answered our prayers and granted our heart desires in Jesus mighty name.
Amen.

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
You are right ma'am!
AlphaHandMaiden:

Domestic violence is not as clear cut, as you make it sound, where emotions and psychology are involved, it is not so easy.
I used to think that certain types of women were pre-disposed to abuse but I have seen some of the strongest women i know suffer domestic violence/ abuse and you are left scratching your head as to how she got herself in that suituation.

No woman will get slapped by a man the first time she meets him and go out a sencond time, however by the time the abuse starts, he may have already been fulfilling some percieved deep seated need , and she may not even be aware that it is abuse as it sometimes start so subtly.

My prayer is for God's grace on anyone experiencing such to have the:

Strenght to RUN out of such a relationship, please you are not Jesus. You do not need to die for the sins of the world.

Courage to overcome any fear of the unknown.... please the devil you know is NOT better, as the devil you know will probably kill you.

Wisdom to know that YOU will NOT change a man! You can only pray for him, Jesus can perform miracles remotely, you do not have to be in close proximity of the slaps and insults for your prayers to be answered.

A deaf ear to what people will say even if they are your family! Your life and sanity is worth more than any gossip, if you leave some people will talk, if you stay, they will still talk, when you die, the talk will still continue, so who are you pleasing? And at whose detriment.

Also pray for helpers and support when you leave as it is not easy and alot of women stay due to the fear that they have no support system, (Half the time this is because they have been isolated over time by the man) some feel that they cannot now approach the people thay have shunned and maybe insulted because of the abusive man, please there is nothing to gain in suffering/ dying in silence.

This applies to both sexes suffering any abuse from the other party. Men too suffer

May God guide you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1sttimeangie: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
My belief " If he hits me once, he would def do it again"

No point staying, why live in denial

#teamjulyforsafedelivery

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
After reading up to 4pages nau, all I can say is "IT IS WELL"
My sisters, I'm still very young in dis marriage bizness but I know that no marriage is worth dying for.....
I had a friend that was so nice to friends and families​ alike but she married her first love who ended up killing her...She was disflowered by him and also got pregnant wen we were writing our WAEC that year, that time but dis guy can beat her anywhere, anytime.
After we graduated from University(she couldn't even finish, cos dis guy is always suspicious of everything she does), they were coming from outing on a particular day and d beating started again, they were closer to our house so my friend quickly took cover and ran behind my mum but surprisingly, d guy still didn't stop d beating. My mum took offense cos it's an insult in yorubaland, so she gave them both(especially d guy) a piece of her mind but d guy replied her rudely....I was so offended but I picked another day and advised my friend to desist from dis guy(he's a cheater, a beater, infact so unserious with life) but she insisted that:
(1)She can't give birth to two men, hence she must marry him
(2)He disflowered her and she appreciates him for that
(3)Battery is an essential part of love cos only jealous men beats and only men who sincerely loves get jealous
We ended that discussion bitterly, we called each other unprintable names and we stopped talking cos of that, infact she stopped greeting my mum. Fast forward to months later, I heard she was getting married to dis same guy. After marriage, she gave birth to baby no2 but d battery didn't stop. Then she was expecting baby3 wen d unexpected happened, she got a very serious beating that day which lead to impromptu labor. She was died shortly after giving birth to d baby.....I cried so uncontrollably wen I heard she gave up (because we didn't settle our dispute and because she would have been alive and better off even as a single mum). Her parents insisted that they won't allow d guy to have d children so they took d 3 of them in, everyone was sad including d useless guy. But surprisingly, barely 6months after d sad incidence, d guy shed off his devastating and resumed to his normal self. I was coming back from work one evening wen I saw d hediot jubilating in a bet shop(baba ijebu), I felt d urge to rush in and give him a befitting beating cos I was so bitter within me. Wen I got home, I told my mum, she simply smiled and said "my dear daughter, u are getting married soon, pls open ur ears and listen good, no marriage is worth dying for. A failed marriage isn't a failed destiny, just know wen to quit if necessary"......I held unto that since then.
My sisters I'm not trying to mock anybody, but I'm just sharing dis to inspire those that will find it worthwhile.
God will heal all bleeding homes represented herein.
@mama benign, either u are makingup soon or not, pls u need to distance urself from him for now and be strong for ur little man....U shall smile again

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Anugod:

If you're team November and you don't hear your name, YOU ARE VERY WRONG! tongue Comman submit your bumbum for some spanking angry angry

In Numerical order cool

1. Sacredlily ___________________________ EDD 10th November.

2. MsAfricaa ___________________________ EDD 11th November.

3. Anugod _____________________________ EDD 21st November.

4. Casler ______________________________ EDD 22nd November.

5. Comtem2011 _______________________ EDD 24th November.

6. Laureen007 _________________________ EDD 29th November.

My wonderful teamies, how una dey? Anyone found out LO's gender yet? We could update if you have. How's second trimester treating us?
As for me, I'm yet to resume work since I took a sick leave last month lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I feel much better now though, just this nagging headache after small stress. I'm afraid of resuming work as a teacher. embarassed How will I be able to cope in a government school? cry cry
My colleagues still think I'm very down. I just need to gather morale and resume. embarassed embarassed I've rested pretty much.

Present ma'am.... Lo's gender not yet known. I gallant well well just that I do feel same nagging headache subsequently. It can only be well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
Itissettled3:
Hello Sis. You had a boy right? You stay in Lagos?.please pm me. Thanks.

Yes ma, I had a boy... I already sent a pm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
spongeisback:

I've been wanting to reach out to you for the longest even before your pregnancy but I've not been able to. I've some things I packaged for you but I didn't know how to ask for your contact...whenever you can mention me.
my whatsapp contact. Thank you. Did you get d number?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
queenhecate:

please don't write more on social media. I know he reads your posts so as to not set him off again.
ahu gi akpobeghi akpo. mmadu emeruo GI ahu, biko nnem.
At the earliest ,time possible, leave that environment for a while till things cool down my sweetheart.
the Lord is your strength
Lol... thanks dear.. jex dat wen I have it cloud my chest and I want to cry, I jex rant it out here...
Am avoiding my diary for now to avoid writing alot dat will tarnish my home completely now am in so much pain..
I look at my son and am satisfied, his smiles are jex too infectious dat it helps melts my pains...
it is well with my soul, Jesus gat me big time!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Giddyperson:

Forgot to mention that your lo would have to take it twice, first one at 6 weeks and again at 10 weeks

My baby is 7mon already...buh will try get it dis week
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benignasweety:
Lol... thanks dear.. jex dat wen I have it cloud my chest and I want to cry, I jex rant it out here...
Am avoiding my diary for now to avoid writing alot dat will tarnish my home completely now am in so much pain..
I look at my son and am satisfied, his smiles are jex too infectious dat it helps melts my pains...
it is well with my soul, Jesus gat me big time!

Hmmm Benny,sori dear.is ur num on
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
Goldenheart002:
After reading up to 4pages nau, all I can say is "IT IS WELL"
My sisters, I'm still very young in dis marriage bizness but I know that no marriage is worth dying for.....
I had a friend that was so nice to friends and families​ alike but she married her first love who ended up killing her...She was disflowered by him and also got pregnant wen we were writing our WAEC that year, that time but dis guy can beat her anywhere, anytime.
After we graduated from University(she couldn't even finish, cos dis guy is always suspicious of everything she does), they were coming from outing on a particular day and d beating started again, they were closer to our house so my friend quickly took cover and ran behind my mum but surprisingly, d guy still didn't stop d beating. My mum took offense cos it's an insult in yorubaland, so she gave them both(especially d guy) a piece of her mind but d guy replied her rudely....I was so offended but I picked another day and advised my friend to desist from dis guy(he's a cheater, a beater, infact so unserious with life) but she insisted that:
(1)She can't give birth to two men, hence she must marry him
(2)He disflowered her and she appreciates him for that
(3)Battery is an essential part of love cos only jealous men beats and only men who sincerely loves get jealous
We ended that discussion bitterly, we called each other unprintable names and we stopped talking cos of that, infact she stopped greeting my mum. Fast forward to months later, I heard she was getting married to dis same guy. After marriage, she gave birth to baby no2 but d battery didn't stop. Then she was expecting baby3 wen d unexpected happened, she got a very serious beating that day which lead to impromptu labor. She was died shortly after giving birth to d baby.....I cried so uncontrollably wen I heard she gave up (because we didn't settle our dispute and because she would have been alive and better off even as a single mum). Her parents insisted that they won't allow d guy to have d children so they took d 3 of them in, everyone was sad including d useless guy. But surprisingly, barely 6months after d sad incidence, d guy shed off his devastating and resumed to his normal self. I was coming back from work one evening wen I saw d hediot jubilating in a bet shop(baba ijebu), I felt d urge to rush in and give him a befitting beating cos I was so bitter within me. Wen I got home, I told my mum, she simply smiled and said "my dear daughter, u are getting married soon, pls open ur ears and listen good, no marriage is worth dying for. A failed marriage isn't a failed destiny, just know wen to quit if necessary"......I held unto that since then.
My sisters I'm not trying to mock anybody, but I'm just sharing dis to inspire those that will find it worthwhile.
God will heal all bleeding homes represented herein.
@mama benign, either u are makingup soon or not, pls u need to distance urself from him for now and be strong for ur little man....U shall smile again
wow! so like my hubby... serial cheat... someone who hits by d sword but wont allow a sword cross his eyes.. Suspects every single movement of mine and all battery I get is always cuz of his women...

Chai, I cnt wait till month end to leave, thankfully my parents are welcoming me with open arms... Everyone knws I love my husband to crazy... It hurts but God knws best.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Hmmm Benny,sori dear.is ur num on
Sis, please lets not chat now, I cld hurt myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benignasweety:
wow! so like my hubby... serial cheat... someone who hits by d sword but wont allow a sword cross his eyes.. Suspects every single movement of mine and all battery I get is always cuz of his women...

Chai, I cnt wait till month end to leave, thankfully my parents are welcoming me with open arms... Everyone knws I love my husband to crazy... It hurts but God knws best.
I hope I see you my sister before the year is over, your boy deserves a gift from me I love babies to death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Laureen007: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Anugod:

In Numerical order cool

present cappo! Na me be last oo cry lol
Gender not yet known. I feel great here tho, can't hide anymore as I am over showing now lol grin... it is well with us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
my birth mate that left me, jokes for another day, I want you to be happy please, I dnt know how to advice when it comes to this, I hate wen men think they have all the right, they do regret it later. my dear please dnt allow depression , move to your parent house, you are too beautiful, talented, caring, cheerful, jovial to be maltreated by any man. am so sorry to this no reasonable man will see you and naltreat you. you need a man that knows your value. I dnt know y I just love your as a person I read your post and smiles most times.
Benignasweety:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
tiwatopebam:
my birth mate that left me, jokes for another day, I want you to be happy please, I dnt know how to advice when it comes to this, I hate wen men think they have all the right, they do regret it later. my dear please dnt allow depression , move to your parent house, you are too beautiful, talented, caring, cheerful, jovial to be maltreated by any man. am so sorry to this no reasonable man will see you and naltreat you. you need a man that knows your value. I dnt know y I just love your as a person I read your post and smiles most times.
Thanks alot ma... You gat me all smiles...
Do and offload biko, June don dey finish abi you wan port go meet cappo phalekky,,,

Thanks alot everyone... am doing super duper fyn now... no more tears, iyam strong for now..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Piiko:
I hope I see you my sister before the year is over, your boy deserves a gift from me I love babies to death
He is very open to gifts o...

our awuf tinz no dey purge us...
Thanks bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benignasweety:
Thanks alot ma... You gat me all smiles...
Do and offload biko, June don dey finish abi you wan port go meet cappo phalekky,,,
Thanks alot everyone... am doing super duper fyn now... no more tears, iyam strong for now..

Our arms are widely open to welcome as many mamas as possible.
Am happy for your spirit. May God have His way and take absolute control.

@ mama iyomomoreloaded, its been a while I heard from you. Hope you are good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Anugod:

In Numerical order cool

1. Sac.redlily ___________________________ EDD 10th November.

2. Ms.Africaa ___________________________ EDD 11th November.

3. Anu.god _____________________________ EDD 21st November.

4. Ca.sler ______________________________ EDD 22nd November.

6. Laure.en007 _________________________ EDD 29th November.

Thanks for checking on us o cappo, I dey kampe. No spitting, MS don't pack kaya teytey.

Gender not yet known, but I pray to have a baby girl. I already have a boy, I wan hang booth. That first trimester dealt with me, I can't deal again.

The Lord is our muscle.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benignasweety:

Swthrt, u have made d best decision oh
Can u imagine my friend's hubby was rumored to have confided in some ppl that he never meant d marriage to end that way, that he didn't mean to kill her, he only tot she will get tired of d relationship one day and pack out and he tot d only way to achieve that is to frustrate her, hence d occasional beating. Despite all that happened, I'm sure he will remarry someday.

A man who genuinely loves u will not find it easy to raise his hands against u....... Seek solace in ur parents house for nau, if things work out, Glory to God. If it doesn't, it's not d end of d world. God be with u and d little angel.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benignasweety:
Lol I already sent a pm.

As for d ring, na cheap silver ring sha, datz d ring on my dp. He has lost d 1st one and I painstakingly bought another one, na em e fling o. so selling mine, who wan buy am sef.. He is still around, tormenting his ancestors, making his baes call and looking for who to beat but certainly not Benigna dix tym.
My sister, all I can say is that "It is well with you"/ Please, follow your heart and live for your child. The Lord will direct your path and see you through.

I dey follow your diary.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MsAfricaa: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Anugod:

In Numerical order cool

Present.
Sex is still unknown.
The headaches tho...cant deal mehn!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Don't know if it's still possible, you should ask first
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytayur(f): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Cappo Phlakkeys am doing good ma, counting down real tyme and am good you are welcome to eat rice.
Julyforsafestdelivery
Julyforbeautifulcuties
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Reading this thread tonight has put me in a state. All I can do now is pray for the people going through domestic violence. A Pregnant woman and a woman that just gave birth going through emotional and physical torture. What a world!!! Even a mad man will not beat himself how much more a sane man beating the one he exchanged vows with (that he is one with) God have mercy on the men and strength the women.

I would have died from domestic violence when I was 13yrs old. My mum discovered my dad is having an affair with a lady over for over 7yrs. She confronted him and he beat her up, as he was doing that I ran into the middle of the fight and my dad had a very heavy side stool he was going to use to hit my mum and I put my head instead only God saved me. Since then I vowed never to settle for less when it came to marriage. God heard my prayers the man I married is God in human form. Even my mum envies me the way he treats me.

All this issues started from the ladies family pls dont pressurize people around u to marry

Then, food u would eat dont smell it. The signs are there obviously some women will still enter. All to bear the name MRS or wear beautiful ring or drive the man's expensive car. All this are not worth ones life.

Pls pray for young girls around u to be sensitive and pick the danger zone signal.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Giddyperson:

Don't know if it's still possible, you should ask first
She meant 7weeks o, not months abi Rhemy2013 is somethin wrong with mah eyes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oamronnie(f): 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
They don't give Rota after 24 weeks.
Rhemy2013:

(1) (2) (3) ... (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.