Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8267699 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3313) (3314) (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
Zino89:
happy 2nd trimester teamy am 15w+ too please do you sleep on your back? Fear no free me sleep on my back oo and am not comfortable at all please sabi mamas chuk mouth for me #jjc. Com

When you sleep on your back, your uterus lies on a major blood vessel abi is it nerve now Which connects your lower body.

The advise is that your left side is best when pregnant.

Goldenheart002

You can start buying now to spread the expenses over a few months.

"baby can cost!!!" As they say in pidgin.

If you wait till later to buy all at once you will almost faint when you see the full bill.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredestiny: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

If your 7 weeks is based on your own calculation from LMP then discrepancy could be as a result of the lenght of your cycle. If your period is longer than 28 days your calculation could be off by up to a week or more.

I was advised that earliest that a decent scan will clearly show viability is 8 weeks. Anything done before that is unclear and will likely just cause unnecessary panic.

Unless there is a risk of ectopic pregnancy why do some hospitals scan women earlier than that and start doing sonographer/medic speak giving the poor woman hypertension? In a normal pregnancy your first scan should be at 12 weeks. So please i know we women can get excited once we miss out periods especially if you have been trying for a while but please wait a bit before going for your first scan after your BFP, especially if you are not having any major issues. It will save you weeks of stress and anxiety.

Erutoria, i would advise, wait at least 2 more weeks maybe even 3 weeks take your vitamins and folic acid, avoid strenous activities, rest well.
then go and redo the scan and also request for transvirginal scan as the images are clearer that early in the pregnancy.

I pray it ends well.
Thanks for the advise as it also applies to me. keeping fingers crossed and hoping for the best.
Erutoria, we will repeat our scan in two weeks time and pray for the best. God take control. Thanks everyone for your prayers and encouragement. We will definitely overcome.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aye88: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aye88: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Pls Mamas , who lives in surulere. Any recommendations on good nursery schools in surulere. Pls whoever has suggestions should help me out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
Forzarush how are you ma, awaiting your BA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
I so love my bump, d thing portable die imagine d woman I buy things from telling me by 6 or 7months now ur Belle go don big well well, I just smiled and left thinking its going to be like magic come October wen she hear say I don born by God grace.

God gat us all, May plenty BFP fall on all our ATC mamas.

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
@favoureddestiny, I just want to say; put all your trust in God. You have a favoured destiny. And like some mamas said, wait for 2more weeks and do a repeat scan. There is nothing impossible for God. Ehugs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
katchycouture:
Please who amongst us has had a baby at 35weeks...did the baby need an incubator??

Everyday new things keep comming up due to the high risk pregnancy, I've taken every drug many doctors have prescribed....almost every doctor in ikorodu knows me now and I'm afraid for my baby.....please i need to know what it wld look like having my baby at 35weeks so that I can just get a CS done this weekend
A colleague had at 35weeks. Baby was in incubator for 3days though he weighed 2.2kg at birth. All the best dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Download oriflame business app and register. Then download Oriflame Sweden and you'll see and choose what you want(free gifts attached too). But if you don't have time for the stress, you can ask someone to help you and order and you pay the person.
All the things I've to download just to buy one foundation. Ok kwa. I've jejely gone to order on Jumia to pay on delivery.
imurboss:

I can sign you up if you're interested at getting at a consultant price. you can pm me your full name, email,phone no, dob,home/office address and i will sign u up
choi all the info I've to dash them to buy one single foundation cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Good evening everyone one, hope we all had a wonderful day.

Congratulations to all mamas who just put to bed, God bless your los.

Easy, peasy delivery to all waddling mamas especially August mamas. The great physician himself will deliver us all, Amen.

@ Anugod, my able cappo. I saw the roll call, my subscription expired, I just renewed it. I dey here dey waddle o, my bump started showing very early. Its been good all the way sha, 24 weeks plus. To God be all the glory.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
sweetlady4real:
Good evening everyone one, hope we all had a wonderful day.

Congratulations to all mamas who just put to bed, God bless your los.

Easy, peasy delivery to all waddling mamas especially August mamas. The great physician himself will deliver us all, Amen.

@ Anugod, my able cappo. I saw the roll call, my subscription expired, I just renewed it. I dey here dey waddle o, my bump started showing very early. Its been good all the way sha, 24 weeks plus. To God be all the glory.
Good evening teamie. I was going to mention those who didn't respond to the roll call to make sure they are fine. Thank God you're ok. God will surely see us through dear.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

When you sleep on your back, your uterus lies on a major blood vessel abi is it nerve now Which connects your lower body.

Goldenheart002

If you wait till later to buy all at once you will almost faint when you see the full bill.

My sis, u talk true oh cos d way everything is going up now, na only God fit intervene. I appreciate u ma

@mama zino89, I find it very convinent wen I sleep on my sides. D back no be here, I can wake up 20times b4 daybreak just to pee. Just as experienced mamas has said, sleeping on left side is d best. Stress free preggy journey to us

@mama bolubej, thanks for d list. Its quite comprehensive! Oya chop plenty kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@mama Elixir123, tanx mom, ama start buying by month end niyen. I can't even risk going to eko market by Nov/Dec cos yelutide rush....

U are all wonderful to me, I appreciate u all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
Thank you ma'am I will start buying things too by September ending... my wedding is September 9th...its not a small something couple with big pimples it is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Goldenheart002

thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
sophie11:

@ Zino89, most doctors wld advise u sleep on your side preferably on your left side to ensure proper blood circulation... It Cld be tiring and boring sleeping on ur sides but wetin we go do.. U cld get pillows to place around u for ore comfort..

Happy bumping
Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
Goldenheart002:

My sis, u talk true oh cos d way everything is going up now, na only God fit intervene. I appreciate u ma

@mama zino89, I find it very convinent wen I sleep on my sides. D back no be here, I can wake up 20times b4 daybreak just to pee. Just as experienced mamas has said, sleeping on left side is d best. Stress free preggy journey to us

@mama bolubej, thanks for d list. Its quite comprehensive! Oya chop plenty kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@mama Elixir123, tanx mom, ama start buying by month end niyen. I can't even risk going to eko market by Nov/Dec cos yelutide rush....

U are all wonderful to me, I appreciate u all
thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladytaurus(f): 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=Spakuls post=59301009]Goodday to all the mamas in the house..both waddling mamas and those that have pitnto bed..God Bless You all..
All ye mamas that are Kpekus ministers I see you...Make Baba God pick my call so I can join someday in discussing pregnancy issues..For now na to dey read and learn..

The reason for this post is that I have a baby drawer to give away (the plastic ones that comes in different colours),got it as a wedding gift but I know I won't use it as I plan on having a nursery..so any mama around Egbeda,Shasha axis..that can't afford to get one for herself should please let me know..via pm but would get it next week because I am going for Convention.
Thanks and God Bless is all.[/quote

God bless u with the fruit of d womb As he has promised and told us to go into the world and be fruitful and keep multiplying. so shall it b ok n Jesus name.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Team October roll call.
Cc:
Congratulations to all Team July for save and easy delivery ....Wishing all Team August/porter God's favour has they will be visiting the favour/delivery room.

1. Pweetiebabe ...EDD 23rd&21st Team XY

Team X?
14. BritneyStacy.....EDD 16thTeam X?
15. SomebodysMum .....EDD 2nd & 4th Team suprise

Happy new month to my wonderful independent teammate.....We are getting there with grace and favour,this month shall favor us all

Abeg notify me if there's a mixed up in Los sex and EDD...Love ya all.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#
#Teamindependentforfavour#
Present twice O ooo. Capo thanks for checking up on us ooo .. EDD has not changed ooo but Doc has said I may likely have the baby earlier than EDD. Scan says am team XX ...but I still intend to take a confirmatory scan again...
Ministry is pushing oo with difficulty. I feel soooooo tired moving from one point to another. I don't know how I will cope with my baby and house chores till October ooo....I just don't know how. ....

*waving at ALL MY OCTOBER TEAM MATES*

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:41am On Aug 10, 2017
Mamas in the house ....Una well done ooo. Please I need suggestions and advice ooo. Mamas that had one gender in first pregnancy and had another gender in the second pregnancy, please how did prepare for the second baby ? How did you do your second shopping especially in terms of clothings and the likes especially when you are on low budget?

I have about 8weeks to go and I have not gotten anything for the new baby. First was a boy and this one is a girl....so am worried....Am feeling so bad that I am so unprepared for my daughter.....plus am confused too...
What do I get ? What will she need At least for the first 3months?

Madam Zaynie
Feddy27

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modupsie(f): 3:42am On Aug 10, 2017
JS Margaret school in Aguda is quite good. Depending on your area in surulere anyway (
aye88:
Pls Mamas , who lives in surulere. Any recommendations on good nursery schools in surulere. Pls whoever has suggestions should help me out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 5:10am On Aug 10, 2017
katchycouture:

Thanks a lot, I'm currently on admission in ikorodu general hospital but the doctors are saying I can only undergo surgery at 36weeks

My able cappo,
We are all praying for you. It is really well; keep holding on to God and have no fears. Keep declaring that baby and you are well because God says so. xx

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by giftbox: 7:05am On Aug 10, 2017
BritneyStacy:

Mama, since you are on a low budget, I believe u still have sleepsuit and oneies used by your first child, towels, shawl, bibs, bathing set, breastpump, flasks. What I think you need extra is just your hospital list supplies, baby soap, oil, lotion then one set of outing cloth for your girl as babies don't need stylish clothes in the 1st few weeks except for naming. Make do with what you had used for your son. It is well. Safe delivery to you ma'am.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2017
Zino89:
Thank you ma'am I will start buying things too by September ending... my wedding is September 9th...its not a small something couple with big pimples it is well.
My sister biko how are u coping. My wedding is september 23. U need to see my bump now(at just 5 months o) its big. I dont even have any idea of how to shop for my clothes for the wedding . I dont want to be displaying my bump and fat face at reception sad sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 7:31am On Aug 10, 2017
lady25:

My sister biko how are u coping. My wedding is september 23. U need to see my bump now(at just 5 months o) its big. I dont even have any idea of how to shop for my clothes for the wedding . I dont want to be displaying my bump and fat face at reception sad sad
my dear it's not easy at all sep 23 is my birthday congrats to you in advance reception is the koko my dear I don't have I dea also GOD will see us through as for fat face make up will cover it..i Don sell asoebi tire bride never buy her tins lol. ..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:36am On Aug 10, 2017
BritneyStacy:

Teammate the lord is ur strength and he will surely provide all ur needs according to his glory in riches....Am sure our princess can still use some of big her brother stuff, maybe all those newborn sleep suit and oda stuff u kept back den, like mamas here use to Say baby don't usually go out for d 1st 3months so u can get few dresses and other important stuff.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2017
Momagic how you dear. Plz you can reach me on whatsapp 07.........7.pls write me. This vomiting no green stop ohhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2017
Team October how body? Blessed morning to us all, I hope we re gradually getting all our things ready especially things on d hospital list? For me na only d admission pack wey den give me for hospital,baby cream,oil,comb,shawl and powder dey inside my bag o grin.

Pls mamas which type of pad do u think its good for d mother cos my hospital no indicate o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:26am On Aug 10, 2017
BritneyStacy:
Mamas in the house ....Una well done ooo. Please I need suggestions and advice ooo. Mamas that had one gender in first pregnancy and had another gender in the second pregnancy, please how did prepare for the second baby ? How did you do your second shopping especially in terms of clothings and the likes especially when you are on low budget?

I have about 8weeks to go and I have not gotten anything for the new baby. First was a boy and this one is a girl....so am worried....Am feeling so bad that I am so unprepared for my daughter.....plus am confused too...

Madam Za.ynie
Fe.ddy27

I think k it's easier for girls to wear their brother's clothes than vice versa plus the fact that they aren't too much sort means you haven't given them all out.
For me, I was super excited to her a daughter that I ignored most of her brother's clothes but some clothes were pretty life saving at the end of the day: sleepsuits and bodysuits.
I bought only a pack of bodysuits in each like only sizws for her and she mixed it with her brother's. Also his shorts and white Tees came in handy.
Of you're on a low budget, forget about the girly bodysuits and sleepsuits and let her rock her brother's.
Just get a few gowns and hair clips for outings and she's good to go.
At home she wears boys clothes and outside (which won't be till she's like 3m), she rocks her gowns.
Now the good thing with gowns is they hardly ever make 3-6m would buy from 6m upwards cos she'll be in your arms anyways and by the time she's ready to sit at 6m she'll still have them.
Good luck! kiss

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Team October how body? Blessed morning to us all, I hope we re gradually getting all our things ready especially things on d hospital list? For me na only d admission pack wey den give me for hospital,baby cream,oil,comb,shawl and powder dey inside my bag o grin.

Pls mamas which type of pad do u think its good for d mother cos my hospital no indicate o.

Lucky you. My hospital has refused to give me list for hospital bag till we are in our 37th week thank God for Oluyoro and this forum
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modupsie(f): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2017
Lady Sept is the best pad for a new mum. Buy like 6 packs
Pweetiebabe:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:02am On Aug 10, 2017
bolubej:

Lucky you. My hospital has refused to give me list for hospital bag till we are in our 37th week thank God for Oluyoro and this forum
Haba den use style wicked for DAT hospital ooo, for dis kind recession wey we dey? Infarct my hospital make sure u pay more Dan half of d hospital/delivery fee so DAT there won't be story like she wasn't discharge cos she couldn't pay d bills...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2017
BritneyStacy:

Madam Z..aynie
Fed..dy27

don't beat yourself... you can reuse her brother's onesies for her.. The 1st three months, you don't need soo much. Don't feel bad about preparedness, it happens to everyone. You can use same soap, cream for them, only different diaper sizes.

You will be fine dear

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3313) (3314) (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MumDuke and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.