Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8177003 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rennylicious: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Wow praise God! She is really a cutie God bless and keep her. Congratulations to you and hubby

katchycouture:
GOD has done it again oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
The ALAGBADAINA has manifested himself and shown his glory...

I had the most beautiful girl on planet earth yesterday sometime before 5pm, I don't know her weight yet but she is here in the ward with me where I can see the nurses feed and bath her....

She very healthy and bigger than some babies that reach to term..
Abeg who help me JESUS oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ...help me thank am well well...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
thotianna:

In my antenatal class they told us that baby's size is determined by parents size ie if you and hubby are huge then LO is likely to be big, and vice versa. Also about lipton they said don't take too much cos your foetus cannot process the nicotine in it and that nicotine affects foetus brains.

Parents size in some cases oh, if you see me and my tiny hubby eh, then see my babies, that theory will fail woefully. With my second, there's nothing i didn't do, she still came 3.9kg. This time, i intend not to stress myself about size at all, da'ama na still CS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
So happy for you katchycouture. God bless the little princess. She's so beautiful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Fowl or snake egg??

������

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benignasweety:
lol nwannem epp me ask o

cheesy I don ask am, she never wan answer me. Abi na crime to ask question

queenhecate:

You people will not kill me in this group. grin grin grin

But it's a legitimate business though

I don too hear of kayamata self. Abeg wetin e dey do?

Pweetiebabe:
I wonder o my sis.....Maybe na dragon egg cos I no na DAT one go difficult to get.

Lollllzzzz, she for be surrogate mother join make we kukuma rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Fowl or snake egg??

Immediately i saw the post i knew my people were coming for her. We no get chills at all. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Prettyhurts:

cheesy I don ask am, she never wan answer me. Abi na crime to ask question

I don too hear of kayamata self. Abeg wetin e dey do?

Lollllzzzz, she for be surrogate mother join make we kukuma rest
lol you and your bad mouth should not pursue our pretty and brilliant fertility goddess cheesy with no common sense

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Congratulations Mama katchycouture, she's so pretty. May the Lord bless her & all urs.

Mama's, easy on our beautiful elegant brainy sister oo , na naija economy wey make her brainful skills show face.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Big Big Congrats to Katchycouture! Your daughter is so cute and big! God is great,happy for you ma. To other August mamas and potential porters ,it will end in victorious praise !
Teamies how far? Countdown tinz...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
katchycouture:

I had the most beautiful girl on planet earth yesterday sometime before 5pm, I don't know her weight yet but she is here in the ward with me where I can see the nurses feed and bath her....

Abeg who help me JESUS oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ...help me thank am well well...

Woohoooooo we bless God ooooo. Soooo happy to read this. Thanking God for your life and that of babys; tooo beautiful. May he continue to keep you all under his wings. Congrats able cappo. xx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yes o....no be small count down. Sotey I dey dream am sef. Last nyt I dreamt that I put to bed, and my husband carried our baby, while I was behind him full of smiles. Woke up this mrning and told him, he said I'm thinking abt it too much grin see me o, who wouldn't ? I told him God has given me victory in the DRM, so I'm waitng for it to be real. God I can't wait. My lo acts as if he/she wants ri burst open my tummy n come out. Lol

It will end in praise for all of us. Me I'm ready and willing to port.

Elixir123:
Big Big Congrats to Katchycouture! Your daughter is so cute and big! God is great,happy for you ma. To other August mamas and potential porters ,it will end in victorious praise !
Teamies how far? Countdown tinz...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Peace be unto this beautiful family. Congratulations to ol d new mom's May ur joys be permanent n May they be source of joy n blessings to the family.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mbliz:
Mama's during the last ANC I weighed 75 at 26 weeks. Is d weight OK or too much? Also was advised by someone to stop taking Milo instead I should take Lipton so that baby won't be big to come out. Please your views are welcomed

if you see how I'm eyeing you ehn.... ordinary 75kg. I don't bother to climb scale anymore embarassed embarassed I'm already 119kg cry cry even with all my watching what I eat. I've been taking Lipton since 20 weeks, eat lots of cucumber, veggies, I've reduced carbs greatly, for milk I its either dano slim, or 3 crowns very tasteless something. NO SUGAR, ICE CREAM, SHARWAMA cry cry but still I've added 20kg @ 29 weeks. I'm being seriously monitored fasting blood sugar, 2 hours post pandrial, blood pressure etc.In all I ThanK God Almighty that I'm free of all that. No High blood pressure, no diabetes. So far baby's weight isn't so bad but my doc insists that I should be extra careful cos now is the time for baby to gain weight. I believe God that it will end in praise. So my dear I don't think you're doing badly at All. I envy you sef. Just eat moderately.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Anak123:

Is not a small somtin my sister.....its like everything is just one kind......it is well sha....i think mine is a particular teeth....eating an enjoying my meals v become a big deal for me.....will try the longrich toothpaste......thanks Ma'am
try the longrich toothpaste and also see a dentist for temporary measures pending when you put to bed, depending on what the problem is and how far gone you're. As for tooth problems they get exaggerated during pregnancy due to hormonal changes . Sorry o only you. Kpele.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
katchycouture:

Wow such a pretty angle, may she continually be a source of blessing and joy to ur household

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
katchycouture:

congratulations to u mama really happy for u , princess welcome to d world, u will be great in life

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
katchycouture:

Awww praise God. We give Him all the Glory.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
ebonychic18:

if you see how I'm eyeing you ehn.... ordinary 75kg. I don't bother to climb scale anymore embarassed embarassed I'm already 119kg cry cry even with all my watching what I eat. I've been taking Lipton since 20 weeks, eat lots of cucumber, veggies, I've reduced carbs greatly, for milk I its either dano slim, or 3 crowns very tasteless something. NO SUGAR, ICE CREAM, SHARWAMA cry cry but still I've added 20kg @ 29 weeks. I'm being seriously monitored fasting blood sugar, 2 hours post pandrial, blood pressure etc.In all I ThanK God Almighty that I'm free of all that. No High blood pressure, no diabetes. So far baby's weight isn't so bad but my doc insists that I should be extra careful cos now is the time for baby to gain weight. I believe God that it will end in praise. So my dear I don't think you're doing badly at All. I envy you sef. Just eat moderately.
Chissus teamie.....20 kini? Me wey add just 10kg self lipsrsealed all my pre-pregnancy clothes no size me again, guess na every week u go dey shop for clothes o, anyways l love wen u re preg and fat Dan some tinrin gbekus o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
@katchycouture, congratulations to and your family, kiss kiss to your sweet angel
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Chissus teamie.....20 kini? Me wey add just 10kg self lipsrsealed all my pre-pregnancy clothes no size me again, guess na every week u go dey shop for clothes o, anyways l love wen u re preg and fat Dan some tinrin gbekus o.

Your own better jare enjoy.l ol at tinrin gbekus cheesy cheesy cheesy yes o 20!! I'm not so so bothered by that sha I tend to loose pregnancy weight almost effortlessly. It's baby's weight that usually gives me cause for concern. I've done my part just believing God to do the rest.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by showerses: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Welcome Teamie me my birthday is march 20th that will be the best birthday gift
Happychildlove:
Greetings to u all, pls allow me to park my trailer here , #TeamMarch , bday March 16th. Double blessings, Hope am
Welcome here

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by showerses: 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
You are highly welcome Teamie
riket:
Hello everyone,
I am here to learn and also connect with other women in the house. First time pregnant, due March... have been having nausea, vomiting and spitting every 5 seconds... I am so tired of this and I also work 12 hours shift, pls any recommendations for my morning sickness will help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by showerses: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Waow congrats dear our God is too faithful to fail beautiful baby you are welcome
katchycouture:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Congratulations September cappo! Beautiful baby! God bless and continually uphold her in Jesus name! really happy for you. Indeed it ended in praise! #teamseptemberforeasyandswiftdelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Anak123:
Good evening everybody, hope we all had a good day....

So....... I feel m suffering too much in this pregnancy! Wetin sef! angry angry, morning sickness, cough, malaria......now catarrh. I used chloroquine, augmentin, one bitter tasting cough syrup like that, loratyn, n normal BP drugs.......malaria didn't go, doc said I couldn't do much but it as it was first trimester.

After like two weeks, used metakelfin, two weeks after, coartem, zinnat, loratyn, OTRIVIN nasal spray for severely blocked nose! Used it all now

The problem now is the nose still gets terribly blocked its impossible to breath hence no sleep embarassed, doc said not to use otrivin(which has been like a life saver). For more than 5 days. It's miserable not to be able breath properly. I can't sleep, can't eat, drink water in peace as my mouth has to be free to breath.

I'm tired!! Sorry for the rant biko. Pardon any blunders, I cant edit abeg angry

Sabi mamas, help a sister out Pls, ah de beg.
sorry dear,pls stop complaining and smile through it. Some people would give one of their kidneys to experience what u experiencing. No pain no gain.
Let your Dr prescribe drugs for u but as regards the blocked nostrils,u can do hot water steaming with aboniki balm.
May God help u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Thanks ebonychic18. It will definitely end in praise
ebonychic18:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Today that i really planned to do #bumpietuesday i don't know if na head i use waka reach hospital or leg. Fever, aches, sore throat, cough, even ear ache with no appetite, i was able to eat just once yesterday, drank tea throughout, I'm just eating my first meal today. Anyways I'm being treated for malaria and I'm getting better. May God make it easy for us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Congratulations mama
katchycouture:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dependableGod(f): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
katchycouture:

Thank U Great Jesus! congrats ! GOD is faithful!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
congratulations katchycouture, may she continually be a source of joy to your house hold
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nimi22:
Today that i really planned to do #bumpietuesday i don't know if na head i use waka reach hospital or leg. Fever, aches, sore throat, cough, even ear ache with no appetite, i was able to eat just once yesterday, drank tea throughout, I'm just eating my first meal today. Anyways I'm being treated for malaria and I'm getting better. May God make it easy for us.
Pele o, it is well with you. Are you still at the hospital or back home? That ear ache, how izit doing you? Cos me I wanted to ask kweshion about my ear o. I don't even understand again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
Anugod:
Pele o, it is well with you. Are you still at the hospital or back home? That ear ache, how izit doing you? Cos me I wanted to ask kweshion about my ear o. I don't even understand again

Same with my ear o. It started yesterday evening o, feels like I have water in my ear but no water, both ears are just doing me one kind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.