Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8174027 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:39am On Aug 16, 2017
So sorry for your loss Phlakkeys.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rennylicious: 7:43am On Aug 16, 2017
@phlakkeys may the Lord strengthen you and your family in this special time and by this time next year we all will celebrate with you. Double portion Sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 16, 2017
Who am I to question Him? May His blessings forever be with you, he'll give you a reason to laugh nonstop and affliction shall never rise again dear. Is well phlakkeys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2017
Please take heart phlakkeys. The Lord is your strength and sure comfort. You will surely rejoice again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 8:10am On Aug 16, 2017
@ Dear phlakkeys,

So my dear just relax for God will make u to smile in a shortest while. So sorry for ur loss. Affliction shall not rise again second time. My prayers are with u.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 8:10am On Aug 16, 2017
So sorry for your loss phlakkeys. May God give you double for your troubles.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2017
my heart goes to you and your family at this trying period cappo Phlakkeys,who are we to question God but I believe very soon he will turn your tears to laughs he will give you a lasting joy please be good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2017
Phlakkeys, so sorry.
God will give you double for your troubles.
E-hugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2017
Cappo phlakkeys, May God grant you a better one that will bring you happiness throughout your life and the hereafter.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 16, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
OMG!!! Phlakkeys the lord will console and strengthen u in this trying period, just as u ve said he giveth so I decree and declare into ur life he will give u triple for dis loss and for ur trouble.
May the lord bless u from Zion and make his face to shine upon u...

We can't question u lord, but in one accord we say let every yoke of death and loss be broken over us all on this forum.
A big Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2017
@Phlakkeys Pls take heart though it's sad but God 'll definitely surprise you and your family...it's well ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 9:06am On Aug 16, 2017
Dear Phlakkeys so sorry for your loss. God will restore double for your trouble and give you the strength you need to deal in this period
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladytaurus(f): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2017
Phlakkey the Lord is ur strength and he will suprise u. it is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamitwins(f): 9:25am On Aug 16, 2017
Mama Phlakkeys so sorry for your loss, may the Lord comfort you and give you triple blessings that will be with you and care for you in your old age. Stay strong mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2017
Oh my cry so sorry for your loss Phlakkeys. Words fail me ooo, i just know you are coming back here soonest to share your testimony. You are in our prayers sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2017
phlakkeys:
B.A.
This is to announce the birth of my ebony princess but then, The Lord gives and takes.
I thank God for me being alive.

Big thanks to my e-family.
I appreciate all the mentions, prayers and the e-love.
Will give full details when I come back to join, or when I see isues like mine raised.
It is well with u sis. God knows the best and He will surely compensate you. It is well.

Congrats to the new mums in town.

More strength to our waddling mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:49am On Aug 16, 2017
sacredlily:
@ Dear phlakkeys, let me share a life story with u perhaps u may find a solace from it.

There is this woman that had a four months son who became sick . The sickness was so terrible that d boy was at d point of death. The woman being so rich brought out money to save the life of her dear son. At d hospital where d boy was admitted, she persuaded the doctor to invite some other medical experts as to assist in saving d life of her dear son. Not less than six medical experts where invited and God so kind, within a short period of time d little boy became Ok. I need not say d amount that was spent to save d little boy's life.

Now d ill side of this story is that this little boy only grew up to became abnormal till date. The mum's regret now was spending so huge of money to save d boy's life. She prefer to having lost d baby as a kid than suffering what she is suffering today. She sometimes wish him dead than being alive but nay mr death is not interested in dis guys life . The guy is in his early twenties now. The woman always locks him up in a room so that visitors will not know but the kind of moaning & groaning he will be making in that room will always draw the attention of visitors to ask questions.

So my dear just relax for God will make u to smile in a shortest while. So sorry for ur loss. Affliction shall not rise again second time. My prayers are with u.

God knows the best for us! But we as mere mortal see somethings that happen as a loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 10:00am On Aug 16, 2017
Accept my sympathy ma @ cap. Phlakkeys .God knows the best, may God console and give you double for ur loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2017
@ phlakkeys, just know that God has the best plan for you....#hugs#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Raincolour(f): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2017
Phlakkeys , accept my condolences. Its hard for any mother to accept that God knows best in this kind of situation but take heart and take care because you will surely have the last laugh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 10:29am On Aug 16, 2017
@phlakkeys sorry for your loss God will give u double for ur trouble yet I congratulate u ahead for your double gain it is well with ur soul.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 10:33am On Aug 16, 2017
Nimi22:

Thanks sis, I'm back home. The ache is like ache don't really know how to describe it but like when something aches inside your ear.

Let me tell you a story. My sister, when she was pregnant with her twins went almost deaf with continuous ringing in her ears. She tried all sorts and was convinced that enemies are at work.

The thing continued until she gave birth and gave her serious concern in the mean time

At dedication, she came out to testify and included this ear problem story. Come and see murmuring for church na. Sabi women wey don born begin talk am among them selves say "na normal thing na, this one na testimony too?"

My sister say embarrassment rooted at the front there and she felt like crying. She forgot wetin she wan say and quickly concluded her testimony and scuttled off to seat down.

Everytime I remember this, I laugh till I will nearly cry. So mothers pregnancy brings many things to our bodies and most of them are normal, just keep sight of your goal which is a healthy baby.

Shallom

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 10:37am On Aug 16, 2017
phlakkeys:
B.A.
This is to announce the birth of my ebony princess but then, The Lord gives and takes.

Will give full details when I come back to join, or when I see isues like mine raised.

Take heart my dear. Once life dey, hope dey. You shall smile again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tunis24: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2017
@ Phlakkeys we cannot question God for he alone knows why he let it happened. God will definately favour you again. Its well dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2017
@ Phlakkeys, this kind of loss is indeed very painful but be consoled by this..... God knows us even than we know ourselves and he knows why He allowed this to happen. In all situations, God remains faithful and He will never fail u.

Prepare to be surprised pleasantly far above ur understanding and compression.

You will shout HALLELUJAH soonest.

It is well dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2017
Kai....be consoled in the Lord sis...it is well with you, it's not easy I know but find strength in the fact that you are alive, many more will come and stay for you.

phlakkeys:
B.A.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2017
cappo Phlakkeys.may the lord give you double for your trouble. the affliction shall not arise a second time.Amen. the lord be with you he will strengthen you and give you peacr
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 11:37am On Aug 16, 2017
queenhecate:

Let me tell you a story. My sister, when she was pregnant with her twins went almost deaf with continuous ringing in her ears. She tried all sorts and was convinced that enemies are at work.

The thing continued until she gave birth and gave her serious concern in the mean time

At dedication, she came out to testify and included this ear problem story. Come and see murmuring for church na. Sabi women wey don born begin talk am among them selves say "na normal thing na, this one na testimony too?"

My sister say embarrassment rooted at the front there and she felt like crying. She forgot wetin she wan say and quickly concluded her testimony and scuttled off to seat down.

Everytime I remember this, I laugh till I will nearly cry. So mothers pregnancy brings many things to our bodies and most of them are normal, just keep sight of your goal which is a healthy baby.

Shallom
Chai! grin And it's very true o. Sorry for the embarrassment to your sis sha, but e funny because that would really have been me grin grin

The thing started in my second trimester till I entered this last trimester. I have used plenty anointing oyel grin inside the ear curtesy of mum and dh. cheesy Plus ear drops recommended by gynae. The thing was still like that. angry undecided
I was convinced it was enemies from my father's house lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin as I had never seen any mama here post anything about it since I joined this platform

I sha continued praying and using the ear drop but I don't even think that worked. I just realised it was no longer there all of a sudden. Praizzzzzee Master Jesus! cheesy cheesy

I dey compile all my testimonies, make sabi mamas sha no laugh me o angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2017
Hmm really sad news to wake up to.I'm really moody and confused here @Phlakkeys God Almighty will be with you and your family during this difficult period. We love you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2017
Anugod:
Chai! grin And it's very true o. Sorry for the embarrassment to your sis sha, but e funny because that would really have been me grin grin

The thing started in my second trimester till I entered this last trimester. I have used plenty anointing oyel grin inside the ear curtesy of mum and dh. cheesy Plus ear drops recommended by gynae. The thing was still like that. angry undecided
I was convinced it was enemies from my father's house lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin as I had never seen any mama here post anything about it since I joined this platform

I sha continued praying and using the ear drop but I don't even think that worked. I just realised it was no longer there all of a sudden. Praizzzzzee Master Jesus! cheesy cheesy

I dey compile all my testimonies, make sabi mamas sha no laugh me o angry angry

grin grin just don't go and testify about ear problem make church people no begin sigh on top ur testimony.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2017
Good morning ladies,

@ Phlakkeys; may the God of all comfort be with you and your family during this period and thereafter in Jesus mighty name. Stay strong and blessed my sister. xx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2017
queenhecate:

grin grin just don't go and testify about ear problem make church people no begin sigh on top ur testimony.
Lmao grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: butterfly55(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.