Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124763 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Loisemm:

Stands for What I Did Differently.
The things a couple did to help get pregnant. Other GTC mamas may get helpful info to try out themselves so they can get pregnant too.

Thanks dear, no knowledge is a waste. I always see it at TTC Thread but dunno how to ask.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
Loisemm:
proudmom38 , sosongo, Eyen eka mi. I will take up my folic acid and B-co again. I know soon I will officially join you.
Ok your point is valid. 8months is valid cheesy
*makes room for her on golden chair.

Make they give you red carpet join o. wink

Obong odiong fi eyen eka. Do include b6 to it too sis.
May God grant u ur heart desire dear.

Ehen ma'am zaynie shey e ti gbo bayi? Red carpet follow o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Yea is good (is the milk extract). Hope no dabino was added? But no come cry say your hubby broke your waist ooo (it increases libido) lipsrsealed tongue We nọ get AC or fan for here
grin grin grin

No wonder! shocked Chai, overdo don dey worry the man of recent, me sef con dey wonder when this one start shocked shocked And the man even like the drink pass me o!

*Runs off to hide the remaining kunu aya*
I kannor comman die biko angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Yea is good (is the milk extract). Hope no dabino was added? But no come cry say your hubby broke your waist ooo (it increases libido) lipsrsealed tongue We nọ get AC or fan for here

abeg does the 'libido increasing' kunu work on women too? cool

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
Fyngal1:

abeg does the 'libido increasing' kunu work on women too? cool

Yea it does. I learnt about the libido increasing kunu Aya in this thread/newborn thread.

Anugod:
grin grin grin

No wonder! shocked Chai, overdo don dey worry the man of recent, me sef con dey wonder when this one start shocked shocked And the man even like the drink pass me o!

*Runs off to hide the remaining kunu aya*
I kannor comman die biko angry angry angry

grin grin you can join him. Takes two to tango

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Congrats to all the new mamas in the house, God bless your LOs, congrats proudmom38, happy bumping to you. Take heart mama Phlakkeys, it is well with you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
proudmom38:
Team May in the building!

Good day mamas I'm officially announcing my BFP!

Second missionary journey loaded!

To God Be All The Glory!

To all ATC mamas your appointed time is NOW! Sending loads of Baby Vibes your ways.......

Oya o zaynie, sama me my chair make I sidon put cool
welcome proundmum...we are in the same month this time around.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
@Aunty phlakky so sorry its so painful loosing a pregnancy is one thing I never wished my enemy not to talk of a baby cry cry I can't even hold my tears even outside cry cry. May God console u with doubt blessing

Congratulations to the new mamas kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
Phlakkeys cry
Take heart mama
I don't even know what to say
You were so strong and encouraging others
The lord will fill your household soon just as he promised in Isaiah 54
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Fowl or snake egg??

cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Phlakkeys mama. God will heal those wounds in no time. it is well. don't give up!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mama phlakkeys.. Cappo to sure! God will give u double for your loss. I heart u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Arihodo:
It is well. don't give up!
I just read you diary. That's real trial and tribulations. You are strong.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dear Phlakkeys,

I dont even know what to say!
May God grant you and your hubby solace and the strength to bear this loss. Please seek any help you think you may need in dealing with your grief.

You are in our prayers! E- hugs darling.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
Arihodo where art thou?Giddy mentioned ur diary,had to go read n found out ur a Jaytwn babe!We stayed in nasarawa gwong!My dear,dere is no nook n cranny of dat area,congo,fillin ball,angwang ruukuba n many more dat I don't knw!Nice to knw u were born n brought up dere!Jos is healed now,though not complete but more dan 50%!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
proudmom38:
Team May in the building!

Good day mamas I'm officially announcing my BFP!

Second missionary journey loaded!

To God Be All The Glory!

To all ATC mamas your appointed time is NOW! Sending loads of Baby Vibes your ways.......

Oya o zaynie, sama me my chair make I sidon put cool
Prouddad dey play ball o and he dey score goal o, congratulations sis on ur BFP may u carry to term and deliver with ease.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Anak123:
Good evening everybody, hope we all had a good day....

So....... I feel m suffering too much in this pregnancy! Wetin sef! angry angry, morning sickness, cough, malaria......now catarrh. I used chloroquine, augmentin, one bitter tasting cough syrup like that, loratyn, n normal BP drugs.......malaria didn't go, doc said I couldn't do much but it as it was first trimester.

After like two weeks, used metakelfin, two weeks after, coartem, zinnat, loratyn, OTRIVIN nasal spray for severely blocked nose! Used it all now

The problem now is the nose still gets terribly blocked its impossible to breath hence no sleep embarassed, doc said not to use otrivin(which has been like a life saver). For more than 5 days. It's miserable not to be able breath properly. I can't sleep, can't eat, drink water in peace as my mouth has to be free to breath.

I'm tired!! Sorry for the rant biko. Pardon any blunders, I cant edit abeg angry

Sabi mamas, help a sister out Pls, ah de beg.

Sorry dear. For the nose blocking I just apply ordinary baby Vaseline and sleep all tru the night.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Thanks very much to everyone....my BS will come as soon as we are discharged from the hospital. ...

Cappo Phlakkeys I'm really sorry for ur loss....you shall get double for ur trouble in Jesus name and affliction shall not rise again. ...Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
my darling phlakkeys, may God give you all the strength you need at this trying time to pull through. It is well with u IJN

I wanted to say this sometimes ago when ahnie made observation that some people register and then disappear when they are almost due. I want to believe no sane person will just disappear after celebrating others without waiting to be celebrated through the announcement of BA.

Next time when we notice any of our teamies disappear, let's constantly check on them and most importantly say a word of prayer for them. it will go a long way.

I could remember when I lost my 6 months pregnancy, shame won't even lemme come back.I was withdrawn,dejected,frustrated just name it. But the mention won't just stop coming from my former teamie then,iyomomoreloaded always checking on me and asking me to say hi. I didn't have a choice than to report and let the house know what's up. People react to things differently,while some will see it as no big deal, for someone like me,it took a lot of determination to come back to say what happened. And if not for iyomomoreloaded,maybe I might have disappeared and come back as guest during subsequent pregnancy.

I'm dedicating this to my darling iyomomoreloaded. Even though we stopped seeing you in June when you should have shared your BA,I pray that the presence of God abide with you and perfect all that concerns you.

Cappo phlakkeys,I admire you,you are strong woman,you will smile again!

Lastly,there shall be no loss again in the house. we shall all carry to term IJN.

Sorry for my epistle.

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Talking about Iyomomoreloaded,its really bin awhile!We pray all is well wit you dear!
rollykotex:
my darling phlakkeys, may God give you all the strength you need at this trying time to pull through. It is well with u IJN

I wanted to say this sometimes ago when ahnie made observation that some people register and then disappear when they are almost due. I want to believe no sane person will just disappear after celebrating others without waiting to be celebrated through the announcement of BA.

Next time when we notice any of our teamies disappear, let's constantly check on them and most importantly say a word of prayer for them. it will go a long way.

I could remember when I lost my 6 months pregnancy, shame won't even lemme come back.I was withdrawn,dejected,frustrated just name it. But the mention won't just stop coming from my former teamie then,iyomomoreloaded always checking on me and asking me to say hi. I didn't have a choice than to report and let the house know what's up. People react to things differently,while some will see it as no big deal, for someone like me,it took a lot of determination to come back to say what happened. And if not for iyomomoreloaded,maybe I might have disappeared and come back as guest during subsequent pregnancy.

I'm dedicating this to my darling iyomomoreloaded. Even though we stopped seeing you in June when you should have shared your BA,I pray that the presence of God abide with you and perfect all that concerns you.

Cappo phlakkeys,I admire you,you are strong woman,you will smile again!

Lastly,there shall be no loss again in the house. we shall all carry to term IJN.

Sorry for my epistle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sansa143:
Arihodo where art thou?Giddy mentioned ur diary,had to go read n found out ur a Jaytwn babe!We stayed in nasarawa gwong!My dear,dere is no nook n cranny of dat area,congo,fillin ball,angwang ruukuba n many more dat I don't knw!Nice to knw u were born n brought up dere!Jos is healed now,though not complete but more dan 50%!
like seriously. sansa143. good to know I have another sister from there. If u know Congo junction, u might even know my area. in fact, we leave at number Z36b nassarawa street, anguwan rogo. before filling ball. I had friends at anguwan rukuba beside ECWA church. woow. so excited. hmmmmm old memories. are u presently there, how is taminus market. the biggest? my love to Jay.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Giddyperson:
I just read you diary. That's real trial and tribulations. You are strong.
thank you Giddyperson. it really was nt easy. at some point, I will almost give up hope. but something kept pushing me forward. kisses to giddy baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MadamHott: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hello Mamas, I just discovered this thread but I'm almost done with my pregnancy journey by God's grace. I'm currently praying for safe delivery. Please join me in prayers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
Deyummmmmmn undecided am back but honestly i no fit read backwards i no fit at all
I had to take a break because dh locked me totally out of all data access route.

@ Pwettiebabe, i don't know when is October, i only know January is 4months from now tongue coman beat me grin

All my steamies i see una o goldenheart002, miraclefromGod, chijiuche, mbula, zino86 our new teamie don't worry will remember ur name after eating
Sluppy kisses

So, i bot this beaurufully pinky umbrella last week nd chose to shakara it to church, got there nd forgot it. I remembered it only on Monday.......... will continue d gist later. I don tire

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
MadamHott:
Hello Mamas, I just discovered this thread but I'm almost done with my pregnancy journey by God's grace. I'm currently praying for safe delivery. Please join me in prayers.

Late comer, you are highously welcome
Safe delivery in Jesus name (Amen)

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Not presently dere but as of d lst time I was dere,terminus was looking good!I really miss Jay twn alot!Wish I could go bak cry cry!Now na only visit go d carry person go dere!
Arihodo:
like seriously. sansa143. good to know I have another sister from there. If u know Congo junction, u might even know my area. in fact, we leave at number Z36b nassarawa street, anguwan rogo. before filling ball. I had friends at anguwan rukuba beside ECWA church. woow. so excited. hmmmmm old memories. are u presently there, how is taminus market. the biggest? my love to Jay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sis Phkakkeys, if i know what to say i wld but only God knows exactly how you feel nd where to touch nd comfort you.
He will give you beauty for ashes, double for your shame nd make you nd your family envy of your equals. It is well with you my sister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Pls mommies where can I get this bag/bed and what is the possible price

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
The bag

1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dazzle86:

My butt also seems to have disappeared

Your butt will soon come back
Congrats on the arrival of LO
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Teamie, Me sef has gone to read grin ) u tried o! You really have strengthkiss
Arihodo:

it really was nt easy. at some point, I will almost give up hope. but something kept pushing me forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Surulady:
Pls mommies where can I get this bag/bed and what is the possible price
I think it's sold for about 12,000 @ Lagos Island or so but it's waste of money. I'm not in town, coulda sent u one. Bought new, didn't enter baby @ five weeks cos it's too small. I think it's just fancy bag, the bed angle is nonsense

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.