Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126406 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hello mamas in the house, happy Sunday. pls am I the only one temperature is dealing with? This first trimester no be here and it's remaining 2weeks to be over. I can't wait to be treated on antimalarial.
Hmmm, price mothers pay...

Pls mark my attendance, March captain

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
ifyalways:
Happy Sunday mamas. God bless you LO's @ Ycaa and peggeyde(sp)

Well, I'm just waking up. Brekkie, come chop.
cheesy

Really miss eba/amala embarassed

#salivating seriously
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
realtalk19:

place a knife on the pot cover while cooking ur moi moi.it wil surely cook well

For real?
I gatto try dis one o! I will just make it in small quantity, in case I have to pour it away again.........

Proudmom38, no try wetin go make us beat ourselves oh! My LO is already teaching me how to fight tekwando, so no let me use my skills on u....... grin

Mama cherrychy tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
Goldenheart002:

For real?
I gatto try dis one o! I will just make it in small quantity, in case I have to pour it away again.........

Proudmom38, no try wetin go make us beat ourselves oh! My LO is already teaching me how to fight tekwando, so no let me use my skills on u....... grin

Mama cherrychy tongue

Abeg o I cannot fit to fight o, moi moi n pap don put me for lazy mode undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Mama pls help me ooh sad Am feeling feverish couple with blurred vision,cold nd yesterday i felt d urge to throw up,my mouth is tasteless,hmmmm I hope is not wot am thinking.ooh!!not now my baby is jst 4month..I need to do that urine test before I start crying ooh cry cry

So u don jam hubby? After 4months peree! grin Ayam praying with u right nau

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ginger is fine. It's even known to relieve MS

MumIbeji:
Sowie teamie @ Proudmum38, abeg make sure you rest well ooo

In other news, is ginger safe in pregnancy? the woman that sells ogi for me wants me to try the one with ginger...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dvae9ja(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nice work, it's nice you trying to support those pregnant women and also giving all of us a chance to learn. I never knew the meaning of PPROM till now. With what you have done here I can say I would like to join your thread.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
sayoddy:
Hello mamas in the house, happy Sunday. pls am I the only one temperature is dealing with? This first trimester no be here and it's remaining 2weeks to be over. I can't wait to be treated on antimalarial.
Hmmm, price mothers pay...

Pls mark my attendance, March captain

Pele ma, it will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ify15(f): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
sassyangel1:

Walai, if them sell d rat as bush meat u go believe. Come n see pandemonium in hostels wen we sight them.
.See my people here o.Greatest AAUITES

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
Good day mamas in the house. The one wey dey do me.na how to buy correct hot water flask. Abeg, brands and pics are needed oh! Thanks. Una happy Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
Giddyperson:
The real deal starts after November. You can't still have liquor while breastfeeding, and unless you want to turn her back into an egg and stick her in your ovary, you can't still hang out on Friday nights. It is not an easy something cry

Wowwww, Lmao at still can't hang out on Friday nights( will just kukuma do it in my house jejely) ...Been a mum is indeed a lifetime journey, The Lord is our strength!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
casler:
Good day mamas in the house. The one wey dey do me.na how to buy correct hot water flask. Abeg, brands and pics are needed oh! Thanks. Una happy Sunday.

Gint and Haers are good brand.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pls I need u guys to shed some light on this,

My hubby caressed my boob, and I felt like my womb contracted..though lightly and not painful.
Although I'm not entirely certain it's my womb contracting, or my my baby taking its first kick lol.. Since i'm just 4month..and I don't know how the kicks should feel

Again, he tried it, and I felt it again..whether hand or mouth, but this time it felt more like a nudge and more pronounced. Its not painful but it's not a comfortable feeling at all..

What's the connection with breast and womb here.. Should we exclude boobs in kpekus matter to avoid stories that touch? Or no, it doesn't mean? Like is normal and nothing to worry about? What's going on?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
hunniesuzie:
You will still breastfeed. I took a sip of one nice moscato the other day and I almost cried. Last time I drank anything with alcohol was one can of star Radler in May 2016 - if I had known it would be my last for a while I'd have made it worth it

undecided

cheesy, I know that feeling but in all the sacrifice is always worth it, it is well!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
casler:
The 1.8L flask I bought is so good(not stainless), I was first given Emel product i put hot water @ night by d next morning d water was as cold as dog nose den I returned it and was given Golden angel(Romeo&Juliet) product, I put hot water and after 3days d water was still as hot as fire....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Senior Mamas.... Liftehands, Zaynie, Proudmom38, ahnie and oda sabi mamas...Abeg for few days now I dey feel dis pressure for my a.nus most times wen am walking and sitting down it will be so sharp & painful DAT I will ve to stop walking for few seconds or sit with one bumbum...A nurse in my area said its d baby pushing me but I want to be sure if its nt pile o....Abeg help ur olodo sister.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tolexander:
may all the pregnant women here have a safe delivery!

My sister, abeg remember to invite me for the naming ceremony o cheesy

Naming already done. Will keep you in mind for the dedication. You go come Jos?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Senior Mamas.... Liftehands, Zaynie, Proudmom38, ahnie and oda sabi mamas...Abeg for few days now I dey feel dis pressure for my a.nus most times wen am walking and sitting down it will be so sharp & painful DAT I will ve to stop walking for few seconds or sit with one bumbum...A nurse in my area said its d baby pushing me but I want to be sure if its nt pile o....Abeg help ur olodo sister.

She maybe right if your baby is head down and engaged. Sabi mamas go talk put. Pele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
booqee:

My hubby caressed my boob, and I felt like my womb contracted..though lightly and not painful.
Although I'm not entirely certain it's my womb contracting, or my my baby taking its first kick lol.. Since i'm just 4month..and I don't know how the kicks should feel

Again, he tried it, and I felt it again..whether hand or mouth, but this time it felt more like a nudge and more pronounced. Its not painful but it's not a comfortable feeling at all..

What's the connection with breast and womb here.. Should we exclude boobs in kpekus matter to avoid stories that touch? Or no, it doesn't mean? Like is normal and nothing to worry about? What's going on?
It's connected
I remember mamas here once deliberated on it.
Sucking it especially causes the uterus to contract.Thats how exclusive breastfeeding helps women recover their flat tumy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
Happy Sunday my darling Mamas. Plz I have some questions about the Best Brands when it comes to Baby accessories, clothings etc cos am confused on which Brand to buy and what not to buy, dunno if these questions have been overflogged here ( you can refer me to the page to Check on this thread if they have been answered but not seen any tho).

I have also seen some products with their reviews online but am still confused ( you know you can't trust this online things atimes) , dats why I need answers personally from experienced mamas here so I can combine with the the ones I got from some few experienced mamas at my clinic( just so am on the right track) .

1. Best brand of car seat/ stroller to buy... ( is the stroller necessary here in Nigeria as per the hustle and Bustle).

2.which is better: Huggies or Molfix.

3. Best Brand of reusable diapers (quantity to buy).

4. Best Brand of Breast pad to buy

5. Best Brand of Baby oil, lotion and powder to buy ( johnsons had a bad review of recent so am kinda confused )

6. Best Brand of Feeding bottles, flask , Breast pump and sterilizer(or I just strerilze the old fashion way)

7. Best brand of clothings( sleep suits, jumpsuits, shawls, socks, moccasins etc) or can I just buy randomly if they look nice

8. Do I need to wash all the new clothings before use ?

9. Best brand of Baby walker and rocker/swing( asides mamaroo).

10. Best brand of maternity Bra ( am on the busty side )

11. Best brand of Baby cot, playard or Bassinet.

12. Best brand of Baby bath plastics ( can I just buy randomly too)

From a concerned FTM, plz don't jump and pass... Thank you in advance!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
Legendsmother Biko coke and complete that gist oooooo
I don refresh tire angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
Goldenheart002:

! grin Ayam praying with u right nau

cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
Benignasweety:
lemme first cough cuz d laugh go long..

#hahahahahahahagkikikikikikikikikhahahagafakiiiookiiikiii...

errmmm all I have to say is THANK YOU LORD FOR JOINING ANOTHER TOUCH AND CARRY MAAMA TO TEAM MAY 2018.

come and testify o..

See ur mouth,baby dust fall on u in davido voice wink..no worry u go be team May Cappo u hear wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=Naomi14 post=60316360] grin grin grin [/quote/]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautyuche: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
booqee:

Before i got pregnant i read post on this thread. One of the mama here said her husband would suck and carese her nipples which lead to a miscarriage. So i believe there is a connection. Also women are asked to breastfeed exclusive which help regain flat stomach because d uterus contracts. U dont want it contracting when its not ur due time for delivery.
My dear na here i dey learn from great mama experience so if u can pls try and avoid it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Benignasweety:
Ahhh ahhh so mah daughter in-law cannot fyt for her true love grin.

na my 1st pikin d other dey wifey nah..
ur own dey wifey Zizi.
Mmmmmhh.... So after all the promises zizi gave my daughter even dey carry her for front seat... So you people dey ojoro abi... I dey come

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
I can only comment on what I used and enjoyed:

1. Graco (no need for stroller, except you live in an estate with good roads and you'll have time for walks)
2. Nigerian diapers are crap. The best of them is Molfix
3. No clue
4. I use Tommy Tippee disposable. Used Medela too. Medela is better but TT is more available and also good. Didn't ever get good washable ones so I gave up
5. Aveeno wash. Ori for cream. Coconut oil for oil
6.I use Tommy Tippee bottles, pump depends on whether manual or electric but Avent is good for manual, Lansinoh for electric, both mid range cost. High end go for Medela. Sterilizing the old school way is ideal, I use Milton but it stains stuff
7. Clothes various good brands but fake is plenty so it's more important to ensure you're buying from someone that sells original
8. Yes please wash
9. Graco - didn't buy a walker
10. Can't remember the brand I bought sorry
11. Graco (lol, personally I stick with them for baby gear)
12. Random.

LholarB:
Happy Sunday my darling Mamas. Plz I have some questions about the Best Brands when it comes to Baby accessories, clothings etc cos am confused on which Brand to buy and what not to buy, dunno if these questions have been overflogged here ( you can refer me to the page to Check on this thread if they have been answered but not seen any tho).

I have also seen some products with their reviews online but am still confused ( you know you can't trust this online things atimes) , dats why I need answers personally from experienced mamas here so I can combine with the the ones I got from some few experienced mamas at my clinic( just so am on the right track) .

1. Best brand of car seat/ stroller to buy... ( is the stroller necessary here in Nigeria as per the hustle and Bustle).

2.which is better: Huggies or Molfix.

3. Best Brand of reusable diapers (quantity to buy).

4. Best Brand of Breast pad to buy

5. Best Brand of Baby oil, lotion and powder to buy ( johnsons had a bad review of recent so am kinda confused )

6. Best Brand of Feeding bottles, flask , Breast pump and sterilizer(or I just strerilze the old fashion way)

7. Best brand of clothings( sleep suits, jumpsuits, shawls, socks, moccasins etc) or can I just buy randomly if they look nice

8. Do I need to wash all the new clothings before use ?

9. Best brand of Baby walker and rocker/swing( asides mamaroo).

10. Best brand of maternity Bra ( am on the busty side )

11. Best brand of Baby cot, playard or Bassinet.

12. Best brand of Baby bath plastics ( can I just buy randomly too)

From a concerned FTM, plz don't jump and pass... Thank you in advance!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
No squeezing or heavy action in that area till you're ready to induce labour please. Other Mamas have explained why

booqee:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

The baby is pushing you..... cheesy
The head is getting engaged, so you're definitely some weeks away from the real deal.
Have you packed your bags? angry
Eminya, you nko?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
booqee:

Yes i remember we talked about it sometimes ago. Pls let hubby leave that area for now. It happened to me untill mamas told me if I'm not ready to induce labour. Every time he touches or sucks my nipples my womb contracts.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

Cappo u wan try leave us ni? Make i no just talk cos we are all getting to October together.

But seriously I'm considering the porting thing grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
When b d dedication make we come chop rice grin
eigmaticme:

Naming already done. Will keep you in mind for the dedication. You go come Jos?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: peacefulhome(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.