Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8166468 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thanks dear
jazzyjazz:

Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lol... I dey follow people cover face na grin
imurboss:

Yippeee, i'm also 36wks today...btw we don see your fine face before so no need to cover it jor and you dey try o to still be putting on wig at this stage, heat alone won't let me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
My scan has been consistent till one sonographer when drink Kai Kai did it for me last time
imurboss:

My lmp is 17 and one of the early scans i did in the hospital is 19.....2 days apart!!! Nothing wrong with the 2days, just know that it's +/- 2weeks and above all, baby can still decide to show anytime they're ready....the dates are there to give you an idea,leave those dates for God grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SickleCellFndtn: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Today is #Day10 of #Help_ME_Walk_Again
-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm7h--aLKio
Hip replacement surgery for these 3 indigent patients with Avascular Necrosis.
There is a wide range of options for you to choose from and it's as transparent and simple as any payment you've made before. . .
Touch a life today. . . for the betterment of our society and the greater good of all.

to donate simply click on this link - https://donate-ng.com/project/598
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Mama's that want the supernatural childbirth book should drop their email
I'll send it in 30 mins
I hope I am not too late in sending mine.
Email is : @gmail.com
Thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curve: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
imurboss:

I would have even prefered the nurses to be female sef, all these male will just be chooking hand anyhow inside somebori....hian. It gives me cold shivers o and it actually made me depressed after my first delivery cos i couldn't imagine someone chooking hand inside me...chai,women dey see something
Really?

When I had my first baby, the female nurses were just putting their hands without any care I.e no compassion

Imagine checking me and discussing with a co-nurse at the same time while when the male doctor came to check, he was compassionate. He was even petting me so when the female nurse came to check again, I refused and asked her to call the male doctor to come check how far gone I was himself.

I prefer males biko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curve: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
booqee:
I thought I should let u know. guava works for me (Finally).
Congrats dear

This is great news.

Seems we are EDD buddies

17weeks morrow right?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
curve:
Really?

When I had my first baby, the female nurses were just putting their hands without any care I.e no compassion

Imagine checking me and discussing with a co-nurse at the same time while when the male doctor came to check, he was compassionate. He was even petting me so when the female nurse came to check again, I refused and asked her to call the male doctor to come check how far gone I was himself.

I prefer males biko

Don't get me wrong mama,i'm not saying the males are not compassionate but as a ftm i found it weird for different male dr to just be chooking their hand in me and that got me somehow depressed after delivery cos each i remembered, my body always feel somehow, but now i don't mind again i will even be the one to call them say,oya oo come and check oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
Last night I got to know that honey relieves heart burn so I tried it this afternoon and it worked like magic. Cant find the heart burn again.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
NIFES:

I hope I am not too late in sending mine.
Email is : omolara2312@gmail.com
Thanks ma.

Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Sent
Seen ma. thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ceeceeuwa: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Mama's that want the supernatural childbirth book should drop their email
I'll send it in 30 mins
archildao@gmail.com thanks in anticipation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
kelizosuy:
Na our bump be dat grin grin 36weeks and proud

And i was jealous cheesy see how u big like hippo tongue
Beauriful sha wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
I was sitting na.... After eating 2 plates of banga rice... tongue We are 36weekz and proud grin grin grin
curvilicious:

And i was jealous cheesy see how u big like hippo tongue
Beauriful sha wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meggitto21: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pls I need a copy...vanessameg4u@yahoo.com. Tnks a bunch (
jazzyjazz:

Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
kelizosuy:
I was sitting na.... After eating 2 plates of banga rice... tongue We are 36weekz and proud grin grin grin

Which day will we be 36weeks now? These weeks are so slow now ehn cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
kelizosuy:
Lol... I dey follow people cover face na grin
which app you download for the covering of face smiley?pray tell.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Medium
Ok, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicvicky: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
I have been in Dis trend tapping frm mama's here although a silent reader.my edd is Oct 6th. I need ur prayers ooo like seriously.praying for supernatural delivery.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Vely vely soon
curvilicious:

Which day will we be 36weeks now? These weeks are so slow now ehn cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Squarequick
ahnie:
which app you download for the covering of face smiley?pray tell.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
sayoddy:

God is taking control and hope it will end in praise. I've gone for the scan and the heartbeat was found to the Glory of God but the baby is measuring behind. As against 12weeks, it's 7weeks 5days and my LMP was June 24.
Though I'm still spotting but I'm placed on bed rest and a drug will be administered to stop it. I'm waiting for doctor to attend to me.

I just pray it won't worsen before next scan.

E-hug

Oh thank God for this good news. Please don't panic again. You will carry to term in Jesus Name. Before you know it now, that baby will start measuring even ahead of your LMP. Just continue to confess positive, pray and keep hope alive. And observe your strict bedrest and drugs. It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Welcome teamie.... Supernatural birth us oh
vicvicky:
I have been in Dis trend tapping frm mama's here although a silent reader.my edd is Oct 6th. I need ur prayers ooo like seriously.praying for supernatural delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omonifamily(f): 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
NIFES:
I hope I am not too late in sending mine. Email is : omolara2312@gmail.com Thanks ma.
wow! I found my namesake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omonifamily(f): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
kelizosuy:
Thanks dear
doyinomolara@Yahoo.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
sayoddy:
My appreciation to kelsgal, Prettyhurts, CheeryChy, proudmom38, ebonychic18, zaynie, olalayo1710, booqee, sassyangel1,katchycouture, Anugod, Giddyperson, stephmiracle and other mamas here. Your encouragement and support lifted my spirit. Thank you all

God is taking control and hope it will end in praise. I've gone for the scan and the heartbeat was found to the Glory of God but the baby is measuring behind. As against 12weeks, it's 7weeks 5days and my LMP was June 24.
Though I'm still spotting but I'm placed on bed rest and a drug will be administered to stop it. I'm waiting for doctor to attend to me.

I just pray it won't worsen before next scan.

E-hug

by God's grace it won't get worse. All will be well. Hugs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
ceeceeuwa:

archildao@gmail.com thanks in anticipation

Sent

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
meggitto21:
Pls I need a copy...vanessameg4u@yahoo.com. Tnks a bunch (

Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Anugod:
Really? I pray so for me oo, with all these stretch marks I'm seeing so angry angry

Yesterday, I tried on my traditional wedding blouse and it could still enter me! shocked shocked I was so glad ehn, with the way dh has been telling me how fat I am. The blouse, although peplum, is fitted at the arms and bwesst regions, so I was so surprised it could still enter me. Does that mean my arms and boobs no increase? I was dancing o cheesy I can't wait to return to my pre-pregnacy shape bikonu smiley
there is hope jare cheesy cheesy it's just a qweshion of time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Sent
thank you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ceeceeuwa: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Sent
Many thanks sis

(1) (2) (3) ... (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) ... (6957) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.