Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8130609 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Roseey0:
Plz o
Make una look into my matter o

As Money for pregnacare no dey again,
What can I combine with folic acid to ensure baby isn't lacking anythingg ( am only 6weeks gone)

I do lots of fruit and vegetables.
Pls what are u guys taking asides pregnacare( all my research shows pregnacare)
I don't want to believe this recession is only in my pocket
Na only me waka come?
I used, Folic acid, Ferrolab 12 sold for #250, and then calcium. Towards the ending as I was praying to Port, I added Weight On syrub so my baby would have a healthy weight.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Happy birthday completey and rhukkie,God bless your new ages.

Congratulations tikosdear and angeltolly, God bless ur babies......see my teamies dropping it hot in september, who's next?wish i could be next grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:
Good morning, mamas and papas in the house.

Sometime back, I promised a little pressie or one November 2017 Birthing mama

This is to tie in with the anticipated launch of Mima Bear Cloth Diapers (Actual Launch Dates to be confirmed shortly!)

Therefore with 6 weeks to go till November, here is some more information on what is on offer:

1 Cloth Nappy Gift Pack (Worth up to N13,000 delivery inclusive) contents include:

1 one-size diaper/ Nappy cover
1 Pack Bamboo inserts - Containing a large and small insert
1 infant size prefold nappy ( up to 9 kg)
1 snappy fastener
2 small cloth wipes

TO QUALIFY:

you must be oneither October, November or December 2017 EDD roll calls ( allowances for porters and late arrivals have been made)

You delivery dates muys fall between 1st of November - 30th November 2017 - both dates inclusive

BA and BS on NL preggy thread

Only open to Nigeria Residents

An email or link will be provided on the 1st of November for the relevant information to be sent. so any interested mamas and papas that qualify can enter for a chance to win this gift pack

ENTRY DEADLINE:
all entries to be received by midnight 5th December 2017- this is to allow any mums with a November 30th delivery a chance to enter after a period of recovery.

Winner will be selected at Random and announced on the thread and via email shortly after.

gift pack will be delivered after confirmation has been made.

PLEASE NOTE: if the winner happens to be a"recent Joiner" to the roll calls, proof of actual November birth may be requested.

I wish you all a smooth pregnancy and swift and safe delivery.

cc Team captains: Katchycouture / Pweetiebabe , Anugod, Lady25

hehehe, no be small thing o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Eezohbae:
My tear ducts have dried up,its all pain now,pain deep inside my heart

I lost my baby at 10weeks yesterday,my angel that was gonna make me a mummy.Was already counting down to the day I would hold my baby. I just wish its all a dream.My body aches but my heart aches more.

I fear its all my fault..I look out the window and I see baby clothes all around me.
Teamie @proudmom38 and other preggie mamas.This is my LA(loss announcement)

Had to create a new account.

So sorry for your loss, God will give you double for your troubles
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Chai Angeltolly,you just leave me port ba? Congrats ma'am,happy for you! May God bless your family richly!
@Eahzobae so sorry sis,God will give you double for your trouble .Pls don't blame yourself .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Please mamas, does anyone knows what this fundo posterior(placenta) mean? Should i be worried? Abeg make una answer o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by showerses: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
I googled it and it is not something to worry about it is located at the back of your uterus
imurboss:
Please mamas, does anyone knows what this fundo posterior(placenta) mean? Should i be worried? Abeg make una answer o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mafiaqueen: 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Mama's that want the supernatural childbirth book should drop their email
I'll send it in 30 mins
jazzyjazz please I want o! col4real2013@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
showerses:
I googled it and it is not something to worry about it is located at the back of your uterus

I'm much more relieved now, thanks for the prompt response!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
imurboss:
teamie it's nothing to worry about Fundal posterior means that the placenta is located towards the back of your uterus. Not low lying means that it is not complicating the cervix which is a good thing. A low lying placenta means that it is completely or partially covering the cervix (a condition called placenta previa) which usually requires a c-section delivery. Grading is used to determine the maturity of the placenta. Placentas are graded from 0-3 with 3 being mature which is hopefully at 40 weeks. Placentas naturally age as the pregnancy progresses.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
proudmom38:

I dey fine o teamie. Welcome back.

By the way, shebi na u be team captain?
Ehen? If I hear?

@Eezohbae, please take heart teamie... God will give you double for your trouble. E-hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
booqee:
You can go to the clinic any day to book an appointment. I meant the ANC appointment day with a GYN would be scheduled for a Friday. Gyn clinic are on Fridays.

I'm hoping they ll also attend to me on d same day after I register...my last appointment was a month ago in my former Hosp..thanks again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beehandz(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hello Mamas,
been a while i posted here. DW is due for Oct 15 (Sex is XX). At the 2nd Trimester, Baby weight was barely 2KG and suddenly today baby weight is 4.8KG. What can DW be doing to reduce weight of lo biko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
winningbt:

teamie it's nothing to worry about Fundal posterior means that the placenta is located towards the back of your uterus. Not low lying means that it is not complicating the cervix which is a good thing. A low lying placenta means that it is completely or partially covering the cervix (a condition called placenta previa) which usually requires a c-section delivery. Grading is used to determine the maturity of the placenta. Placentas are graded from 0-3 with 3 being mature which is hopefully at 40 weeks. Placentas naturally age as the pregnancy progresses.

Thanks alot for the detailed explanation, i'm so relieved now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Beehandz:
Hello Mamas,
been a while i posted here. DW is due for Oct 15 (Sex is XX). At the 2nd Trimester, Baby weight was barely 2KG and suddenly today baby weight is 4.8KG. What can DW be doing to reduce weight of lo biko

She should go for scan in another place and reconfirm but if you and wifey are on the big size then lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
Eezohbae:
My tear ducts have dried up,its all pain now,pain deep inside my heart

I lost my baby at 10weeks yesterday,my angel that was gonna make me a mummy.Was already counting down to the day I would hold my baby. I just wish its all a dream.My body aches but my heart aches more.

I fear its all my fault..I look out the window and I see baby clothes all around me.
Teamie @proudmom38 and other preggie mamas.This is my LA(loss announcement)

Had to create a new account.

So sorry mama. God will console you in this trying period. Pls cry it out untill you feel relieved,don't lock up d pain in ur heart. It is well with you. Twins coming ur way soon so be prepared. I don't know you but I got so touched and said a word of prayer for you. Just trust in God and believe that the tears is turning to joy for you very soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Prettyhurts:

She should go for scan in another place and reconfirm but if you and wifey are on the big size then lipsrsealed

This one people are having big babies,iyam getting scared. My 2nd baby of 3.5 gave me serious tear not to talk of 4.something. Pls biko incase anyone finds out what is making babies big,pls tell me oo,let me start avoiding them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Beehandz:
Hello Mamas,

I doubt if there's anythn to reduce baby weight in there cos even if mother goes on hunger strike,baby would still get all it needs from mother's body,only mother will feel it. Pls go for scan in other place and if it's the same,the doctors will advise appropriately.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
MumIbeji:
others I know, @toyeem, euphorbia,.

Oya team April make una come drop names oooo... Make we know how many we don be
I dey here oooo. team April representing. have you started your prenatal drugs? the thought of it alone makes me sick so I have not.

Mamas pls, I am sacred of something.... I find myself eating outside sometimes and sacred of contamination. but have to eat when hunger wire me well well..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Epudome: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm new here, it's my first time on the thread.... I'm 13weeks pregnant and it's my first time being pregnant #teammarch2018. I've been having a hard time swallowing my drugs especially bcomplex (the smell is nauseating) and ferrous so what i do is to take all doses at night, wrapping each in my morsel of amala or eba or watevr, I hope this is ok nd nt going to disturb my lo?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
gabby18:

I'm hoping they ll also attend to me on d same day after I register...my last appointment was a month ago in my former Hosp..thanks again
hmm i doubt that.. they like appointment tinz before u can see a gyn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
I am not worthy to announce she who is joining this thread today. She is prayerful, she is powerful, she is lovely, she is lively. She is blessed.

Drops mic and waits for Zaynie to announce , welcome, usher in, our latest bfp mama.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davsquared: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Beehandz:
Hello Mamas,

I will advise she checks another scan place to reconfirm. I am guessing she shld b abt 38weeks, give or take , so 4.8kg in utero no b moi moi ooo. ( dnt mean to scare u)
As dey say, genes play a major role in baby sizes, so possibly, dats her case or d scan may just b wrong.

B dat as it may, u can't reduce baby weight. She can only watch wat she eats and hope d lil one doesn't add so much more. Less carbs, cut down milo and d likes. Whatever b d case, she will give birth safely.
D Lord who perfected d conception will perfect d delivery.

While preggy for my first, after all my watching wat i eat, i did a scan at abt 38weeks and DS weighed 3.5kg. I was so happy cos family history of big babies dey.
Lo and behold , I gave birth at 38weeks 5days to a 4.6kg baby with gangsta tear! In just a week ,1kg added! shocked Kai!!!Took a restitching session for it to properly heal cos d first set of stitches broke down... d memories ehn embarassed. Twas an unforgettable experience but looking at d boy now.... i'll do it all over again grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bibeetee: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
@Eezohbabe, I know how it feels, I pray God gives u double for ur trouble. Take heart
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bibeetee: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
@Proudmum38. Fear n ms no let me show face, but we thank God everything is fine so far. We are 11wks. Team April. Registered for anc already. I pray it ends in praise for us all.
I nominate u for the post of Cappo u will make a good one
Will like to know other teamies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davsquared: 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
@Eezohbabe, pls cry no more. U will b back to testify of God's goodness soonest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Giddyperson:
Your doctors are probably right. I put a lot of icecubes in my water some days ago then MIL started shouting that her baby is going to catch cold from my breast milk. These MILs never stop

Catch cold from breast milk ke cheesy, ahannnn tiri gbosa for these our MILs... Thanks sis, will just ff my Doc's advise and use the eye drops with a positive mind!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=euphorbia post=60662631]
I dey here oooo. team April representing. have you started your prenatal drugs? the thought of it alone makes me sick so I have not.

Mamas pls, I am sacred of something.... I find myself eating outside sometimes and sacred of contamination. but have to eat when hunger wire me well well..[/quote

Not only you. The thot of drugs makes me sick now. I was taking folic acid well till 7wks then I started throwing up just smelling it. But I take ranferon 12,blood tonic with folic acid and dat gives me constipation too. I also eat outside sometimes too but I make sure it's in a neat clean environment.I have been craving fried yam with sauce but if I make it myself,it won't have that taste I want
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
favouredi:
Haba Cappo, but i had reminded you that i had submitted my BA and BS. It's over a month i had my baby.

Lol
No mind your Cappo, vigilante is doing her strong tin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
AngelTolly, the angelic mama.
Congratulations dear.
May your son always make you happy and proud .amin

Tikosdear congrats to you too.
May your kid always make you happy and proud. Amin

Hbd to Rhukie and Completey
Live long and prosper.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
@Eezohbae, I pray you will still be a team 2018 mama with your little one.fear not, worry not
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Epudome:
Hello everyone, I'm new here, it's my first time on the thread.... I'm 13weeks pregnant and it's my first time being pregnant #teammarch2018. I've been having a hard time swallowing my drugs especially bcomplex (the smell is nauseating) and ferrous so what i do is to take all doses at night, wrapping each in my morsel of amala or eba or watevr, I hope this is ok nd nt going to disturb my lo?

Welcome teamie.
It's ok. What matters is that the drug enters your tummy. Lol.
Cc: elmaspeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.