Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8176642 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:
Good morning, mamas and papas in the house.

Sometime back, I promised a little pressie or one November 2017 Birthing mama

This is to tie in with the anticipated launch of Mima Bear Cloth Diapers (Actual Launch Dates to be confirmed shortly!)

Therefore with 6 weeks to go till November, here is some more information on what is on offer:

1 Cloth Nappy Gift Pack (Worth up to N13,000 delivery inclusive) contents include:

1 one-size diaper/ Nappy cover
1 Pack Bamboo inserts - Containing a large and small insert
1 infant size prefold nappy ( up to 9 kg)
1 snappy fastener
2 small cloth wipes

TO QUALIFY:

you must be oneither October, November or December 2017 EDD roll calls ( allowances for porters and late arrivals have been made)

You delivery dates muys fall between 1st of November - 30th November 2017 - both dates inclusive

BA and BS on NL preggy thread

Only open to Nigeria Residents

An email or link will be provided on the 1st of November for the relevant information to be sent. so any interested mamas and papas that qualify can enter for a chance to win this gift pack

ENTRY DEADLINE:
all entries to be received by midnight 5th December 2017- this is to allow any mums with a November 30th delivery a chance to enter after a period of recovery.

Winner will be selected at Random and announced on the thread and via email shortly after.

gift pack will be delivered after confirmation has been made.

PLEASE NOTE: if the winner happens to be a"recent Joiner" to the roll calls, proof of actual November birth may be requested.

I wish you all a smooth pregnancy and swift and safe delivery.

cc Team captains: Katchycouture / Pweetiebabe , Anugod, Lady25

Team December oya o. One of us must take this one
cc Beautifulrosa
tallar
lady25
Nnetriplet
Goodmum
zainyrazzy
LaDivva
Spicy12
Olaedoh
heavenlychy
futureday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
Team March 2018.
Please post your EDD if it's not here and mention me.
It is well with us.

Elmaspeed............... EDD march 9
Nifes ......................... EDD march 11
Fexcathy................. edd march 13
Maggiespecial......... EDD march 18
Tripletmom.............. EDD march 24
Beautyuche........... EDD march 29
Tunis24................... Edd march 29

Temmy2103
Eniafelamo
Happychildlove
Showerses
Soonest
Epudome
Highly present my cappo. 2nd trimester things for me now and MS has finally given me breathing space. Welcome Epudome and happy bumping. God bless everyone and we shall all have supernatural births.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
PatKing:
Registered today!
Found great supporting mommas.
I am taking my final leap of faith by going to register for my Antenatal tomorrow.
I will update you all.
My wonderful "Teamies"...
Proudmum38
Lilliesbud12
Mumibeji
Euphorbia
Toyeem
WE SHALL ALL CARRY TO TERM.
Permit me to sign out with Richard Quest's signature.... "what a profitable day! smiley
amen.....my teamies already registering while me still dey think of registering by 16 weeks. I am afraid of registering because of drugs. I will register next week by God's grace. Someone called us cappoless team April.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
FexCathy:

Highly present my cappo. 2nd trimester things for me now and MS has finally given me breathing space. Welcome Epudome and happy bumping. God bless everyone and we shall all have supernatural births.
lucky you....I still spit every moment and feel weak....I am seriously looking up to week 14 or 15 for the relief
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zheemub(f): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
Good evening teamies.
Long time no post.
I just found out my Edd is November but recent scan says October.
But following November as the scan was done around 11 weeks which might be fairly accurate.
Team captains October and November take note.
Supernatural delivery to us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
euphorbia:

amen.....my teamies already registering while me still dey think of registering by 16 weeks. I am afraid of registering because of drugs. I will register next week by God's grace. Someone called us cappoless team April.

We are cappoless for now lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
euphorbia:

lucky you....I still spit every moment and feel weak....I am seriously looking up to week 14 or 15 for the relief

Pele dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Weldone mamas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Anugod:
CC:

LholarB
Mbliz
Richdaflux
Dammyluv911
Rennylicious
Sacredlily
Esha01
MsAfricaa
Ebubenwaozo
YeyeObas5
Anugod
Casler
Adezie
Opella
Sweetlady4real
Laureen007
CheeryChy
Atumomo
Cappo thanks. This gift no be small thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettymaxy(f): 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Team April present

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredi: 2:10am On Sep 21, 2017
zaynie:

Lol
No mind your Cappo, vigilante is doing her strong tin cheesy
cheesy The thing surprise me o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 3:58am On Sep 21, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
Team March 2018.
Please post your EDD if it's not here and mention me.
It is well with us.

Elmaspeed............... EDD march 9
Nifes ......................... EDD march 11
Fexcathy................. edd march 13
Maggiespecial......... EDD march 18
Tripletmom.............. EDD march 24
Beautyuche........... EDD march 29
Tunis24................... Edd march 29

Temmy2103
Eniafelamo
Happychildlove
Showerses
Soonest
Epudome

It is really well with us smiley

Present o, my biggest MS(laziness) won't let me type
EDD is 23rd according to LMP and scan

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 4:27am On Sep 21, 2017
Present cappo, lo sex is xy.
Pweetiebabe:
TEAM OCTOBER ROLL CALL

Only you can do what no man can do JEHOVAH, Our lord is forever faithful.....Team October already dropping it like its hot, our season for goodnews is here.grin: D

1. Pweetiebabe ...EDD 23rd&25 Team XY
2. Mercymercy ......EDD 11th Team XY
3. Nimi22 .....EDD 20thTeam XY
4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?
5. Elixir123 ........EDD 2nd Team XY
6. tikosdear ....(Ported to sept) Delivered 19/09 to beautiful baby girl.
7. Fruitfulbliss ...EDD 9th
Team XY
8. Ebonychic18 ...EDD 31st
Team X?
9. Imurboss .....EDD 9th &17
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
10. UmmTwins2 ....(Ported to Sept) Delivered 07/09 to a Bouncing Baby girl
11. Omotolanibaby ...EDD 4th Team XY
12. Mrsfaithfoly ....EDD 7th
Team XY
13. Beyedew ....EDD 23rd Team X?
14. BritneyStacy .....EDD 16thTeam XX
15. SomebodysMum ...EDD 2nd & 4th Team XY
16. Angeltolly ....(Ported to sept) delivered 18/09 to a Bouncing prince charming
17. Hebrewbirth ...EDD 15&17 Team XY
18. Modupsie ...EDD 23rd Team X?
19. CoolOne1 ....EDD 14th Team XX
20. Mbliz ...EDD 6th Team X?
21. Debclem ...14th Team XX
22. Bolubej ...EDD 2nd Team XX
23. Zheemub ...EDD? Team X?
24. Jennykoko3009 ...EDD 26 Team XY
25. winningbt ...EDD 8th Team Suprise
26. ApotiErioluwa1 ...EDD 10th Team XY & XX(Iya ejima)
27. pyzdan ....EDD 24th Team X?
28. kelsgal ....EDD 13th Team?
29. flawlesskayC .....EDD 12th Team XX
30. Meggitto ....EDD 14th Team XX
31. Mahoti ...EDD 11th Team XX
32. Eminya ....EDD 4,5&6 Team XX
33. Heroinqc ....EDD 5 &15th Team XY
34. Mammybabe ...EDD 18th &22nd Team ?
35. Kelizosuy ....EDD 22&24th Team XX
36. Vicvicky ....EDD 6th Team X?

Abeg notify me if there's a mixed up in Los sex and EDD...Love ya all.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#
#Teamindependentforfavour#

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 5:30am On Sep 21, 2017
Thank you all for your well wishes on my birthday. Thank you for your love, the mentions, calls, likes, messages, prayers, gifts, generosity and well wishes. They are greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Epudome: 5:54am On Sep 21, 2017
@elmaspeed EDD is March 29

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:24am On Sep 21, 2017
euphorbia:

Morning dearie.
This formative stage is crucial for baby's brain my people. Abeg no take prenatal matter lightly biko. The Lord is your strength.
No worry, we won't be cappoless for long, some people are naturally born leaders, it's not a mistake when people start pointing hand in one direction. Make we reach 10... She go show, and she go work.
.... no be me sha... Am 10years on NL with very small amount of presence... I fail!

Will let you know as I go today!

#teamApril2018

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Momagic: 6:30am On Sep 21, 2017
Giddyperson:
3.5 is kinda the perfect baby weight for me

I've been off for a long while and this caught my attention. I must say I agree 100%.

Congrats to all September new moms.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:32am On Sep 21, 2017
prettymaxy:
Team April present

Yea!!!!
Glad to have you.
You are welcome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Momagic: 6:49am On Sep 21, 2017
Anugod:
So I couldn't help it. Just finished eating almost half of the parboiled rice cry cry cry cry

wow! I dont have a weird craving yet with this pregnancy. Unlike last time I was craving fresh cement. It started one day when we were driving past a block industry . I even told dh to buy me small freshly made cement so I can smell it daily. I was in my second or third trimester. I had to make do with the smell of cement peel from a wall.. or charcoal. I'm sure I would have eaten it if it was safe to smiley. It smelt soo good to eat ...wierd!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2017
prettymaxy:
Team April present

Yayyyy! Another team April in the house!!

Congrats and welcome to team April.

#team april, team like no other

#team april for supernatural delivery

#team april for great testimonies

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 21, 2017
It's thread cuties abi? bring out all my Princes and Princesses to come say Hello to our belleful maamas.

Zizi saying Hi at 16weeks...

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2017
Mamas
Thank you for your reply
I will continue on folic acid till I register then.
I just needed to mk sure am in the right path.
Happy bumping to us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2017
Team April mamas are:

Lilliesbud12
MumIbeji
euphorbia
toyeem
PatKing
bibeetee
prettymaxy
sysengr

Oya o those still peeping come out of your peeping mode and join us oooo.

Supernatural delivery to us all

#teamaprilforeasybirthing#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2017
Benignasweety:
It's thread cuties abi? bring out all my Princes and Princesses to come say Hello to our belleful maamas.

Zizi saying Hi at 16weeks...

Hello cutie! God blessings on you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 8:17am On Sep 21, 2017
gabby18:

U can switch to folic acid by Emzor, its really tiny and odourless.. Its about N250 for 100 tablets.. At first I. Started with d folic acid + bco by Dr Meyer, realized it was making me eat a lot and had a bad odour so I changed to emzor.
Happy bumping
Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2017
proudmom38:
Team April mamas are:

Lilliesbud12
MumIbeji
euphorbia
proudmom38
toyeem
PatKing
bibeetee
prettymaxy

Oya o those still peeping come out of your peeping mode and join us oooo.

Supernatural delivery to us all

#teamaprilforeasybirthing#
Yaaayyyy... That's the spirit kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rennylicious: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2017
i hope i get to win oo,never won any free thing before. Thank you for this great thing you are doing, AlphaHandMaiden
#team novermber for supernatural birth

in another news pls is there something one can do to relieve pain in pubic bone?

AlphaHandMaiden:
Good morning, mamas and papas in the
house.

Sometime back, I promised a little pressie or one November 2017 Birthing mama

This is to tie in with the anticipated launch of Mima Bear Cloth Diapers (Actual Launch Dates to be confirmed shortly!)

Therefore with 6 weeks to go till November, here is some more information on what is on offer:

1 Cloth Nappy Gift Pack (Worth up to N13,000 delivery inclusive) contents include:

1 one-size diaper/ Nappy cover
1 Pack Bamboo inserts - Containing a large and small insert
1 infant size prefold nappy ( up to 9 kg)
1 snappy fastener
2 small cloth wipes

TO QUALIFY:

you must be oneither October, November or December 2017 EDD roll calls ( allowances for porters and late arrivals have been made)

You delivery dates muys fall between 1st of November - 30th November 2017 - both dates inclusive

BA and BS on NL preggy thread

Only open to Nigeria Residents

An email or link will be provided on the 1st of November for the relevant information to be sent. so any interested mamas and papas that qualify can enter for a chance to win this gift pack

ENTRY DEADLINE:
all entries to be received by midnight 5th December 2017- this is to allow any mums with a November 30th delivery a chance to enter after a period of recovery.

Winner will be selected at Random and announced on the thread and via email shortly after.

gift pack will be delivered after confirmation has been made.

PLEASE NOTE: if the winner happens to be a"recent Joiner" to the roll calls, proof of actual November birth may be requested.

I wish you all a smooth pregnancy and swift and safe delivery.

cc Team captains: Katchycouture / Pweetiebabe , Anugod, Lady25

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:33am On Sep 21, 2017
lady25:

Team December oya o. One of us must take this one
Hey you, respect your senior. angry Shey una wan chance us ni? angry Juss comot eye for our gift o, na we get am angry grin

Make una just begin pray to port, grin Na the only way be that. But make una no go do elective cs for November o angry Na fight be that. cheesy

Choi, see wetin ma'am AlphaHandMaiden cause now. grin Mama kuku share the gift for everybody na wink make we for no fight this fight o... lipsrsealed angry cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2017
Zheemub:
Good evening teamies.
Long time no post.
I just found out my Edd is November but recent scan says October.
But following November as the scan was done around 11 weeks which might be fairly accurate.
Team captains October and November take note.
Supernatural delivery to us all.
Hmmmm, shey una follow me see this mama? You jus siddon dey look siiiiiiiiiiiinnccce, you no come register. angry Na this kind mama go jus win the freebie liadat without stress. angry angry

But as I no dey fight on Thursdays, I go jus leave you for today. sad grin Oya supply your EDD make we take update register. kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2017
Momagic:

wow! I dont have a weird craving yet with this pregnancy. Unlike last time I was craving fresh cement. It started one day when we were driving past a block industry . I even told dh to buy me small freshly made cement so I can smell it daily. I was in my second or third trimester. I had to make do with the smell of cement peel from a wall.. or charcoal. I'm sure I would have eaten it if it was safe to smiley. It smelt soo good to eat ...wierd!
Wow. The craving is just driving me crazy. I jus tire. The kind joy that I derive from perceiving the smell ehn, izz like having multiple orgasm . lipsrsealed I jus tire. undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beehandz(m): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2017
Thanks Fam,

Will go for another scan somewhere else soonest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2017
Anugod:
Hmmmm, shey una follow me see this mama? You jus siddon dey look siiiiiiiiiiiinnccce, you no come register. angry Na this kind mama go jus win the freebie liadat without stress. angry angry

But as I no dey fight on Thursdays, I go jus leave you for today. sad grin Oya supply your EDD make we take update register. kiss kiss
Register me too o tongue EDD(exact day of delivery not estimated) WAS Nov 25th.

2015 *covers face* grin

Who no like better thing cheesy cheesy lolz

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.