Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:32 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8046073 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (6952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Kimoni:

Whaaaaat??

Pls try and consult other doctors and let's us read wide (eg online) as much as possible so we can ask doctors valid questions, but again, since he's your doctor maybe he noticed some deficiencies.

Will paste links here if I am able to.

I had to go buy liver in kilos. He said he is not too comfortable with my blood level I could do better. I should take fruits. Eat alot of liver. Make sure I dont miss my fessolate.

I don tire with all dis eat this dont eat that abeg. I know someone who ate alot of sand. Wall sef nd she had a healthy beautiful baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
@prouddad am in support @least let's have each oda's phone number,then anyone that puts to birth and stays in your city can be visited or even attend the naming or dedication
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
mytestimony:

I had to go buy liver in kilos. He said he is not too comfortable with my blood level I could do better. I should take fruits. Eat alot of liver. Make sure I dont miss my fessolate.

I don tire with all dis eat this dont eat that abeg. I know someone who ate alot of sand. Wall sef nd she had a healthy beautiful baby.

Lollzzzzzzz

That's the irony of life. Some people smoke themselves to death and they never get cancer, yet some have never touched a cigarette in their entire life and they get it. Wetin we go talk.

Anyways, since he has explained to you but still ask him for more details. It's kinda weird.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MiracleMum(f): 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
modath:
@Miraclemom,
Kaffy will respond definitely but allow me to do sumbo for your matter, ok.

1.How high is your tolerance for pain?
2.Is your husband domesticated?

@beedam,
Nice to hear from you, we'll hear the voice of the mama and the child as well. Amin

@Sammieone,
If mama is up for it, go for it.. smiley, our record is 3wks+ with CS ooo. lipsrsealed.. **Cover face**

@Prouddad,
Nice concept.

@ahmanim,
Nice idea but the logistics...

@Everyone,
How ya doing? *in Wendy's voice"

Thank you. My tolerance for pain is quite high and hubby I think is domesticated, he's been the one doing my laundry and cooking (with directions from me sha)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Experienced mamas pls what week of pregnancy can one go for gender check?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
kaffy4bill:

How many weeks r u? Ao many tyms hv u bn to toilet? Wat did u eat? Even if u hv to go, pls get ORS if u can tolerate nd drink to replace lost fluid ot u get 7up. Bread and gaari water too helps. Its well sis

Nurse kaffy thanks alot & to ur questions- I'm in my 29th week and I 've been to the toilet like 3times today preparing for the fourth. Well I'm suspecting the ugwu I ate, this is not the first time I'm eating ugwu since thispregnancy but for this one, i don't know what went wrong. I'm planning on eating bread as u suggested & see if there will be any improvement.

Prouddad38, nice suggestion but we need to look at how to go about it bearing in mind that this is a public forum,we can just start writing out our info on here for security reasons.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by King59(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
True tok o; cos I rmember dw ws alwaz complaining dat evryone hs abandoned d thread as she ws a silent follower. I'm in support of d number tin buh wot is d possibility dat d thread won't die again... Beedam wlcm o na evryday ma dw dey announce ur name say she neva read frm u. Thank God u r ok.. U shall dliver like d hebrew women. All oda mamas I salute una o. One love. proudad n mum una doh o
lovinam:
Abeg make I come in as old mama consain. We tried this last year, one mama suggested it. So a whatsapp group was created, it was A huge mistake. Everyone shifted to the group, nobody bothered to postr here, nobody was available to answer questions etc. Then a lot complained about battery draining etc. Drama plenty juo. It nearly distabilized the thread. So they all came back and we started building our family again. Lol
That's the end of my story!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
DonaTee:
Helo my bearyful belleful ladies n belleful gents how pushing ministry?

How my vigilante mamas? I hope ur touch ish shinning bright!

@waistbead longest tym. How u dey? kiss
@lovinam lovingitis kedu? I got ur pm....missed u loads. How r d lovinams?

@imurboss how u dey? Hope u pushing great

A mama sent me a pm! Gosh I don forget her moniker...a loving shout out to u dearie

@phunmielomo dearie eku igbadun? Hope u n urs r good

Tchiwinnie olia? Mamasy, mamaabike, toyosiR, dhabeautyjas, beeevan, lyndaroyce, chifreke, switgoody,godsfavouredgal, favoured girl, atonementchild, miraclebaby, rukemi291, dunni29, opeoluwa, opeolukoya, sayoberry, justwinnie, beckytunde, joy4mi, kings kiddie, starbuck (ite ego n'esi isi), ehi blessing (akwaugo), debbyray, debbie, preciousan, preshyla, rechybabe, A-Z senior mamas I hail ooo

Newbies! Una dooo!
@beedam, *scrolls down to do expo*
Ahmanim, prouddad, proudmum, kimoni, mytestimony, miraclemum A-Z mamas daalu nu rinne!

May God make it easy for u on d delivery day.

*i refuse to read back* I knw its good news all d way. Congrats to all new mums n new dads and d dad wanting to "kpekus* @3weeks! Ur body is hotting! U no wan d place to rest @all! 5gbosa to u ℓσℓ

Dona dona.....donatee na only u waka come? Thanks for the mention. I'm pushing my truck jejely waiting for that day to come though it seems far away. Abeg we need u to come around more often. How's bobo Jay Jay,trust he's bouncing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by King59(m): 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
I quite agree wt u. Let's all do our checks and balance well and take a decision 4 d betament of one anoda.
mytestimony:
Oya na who wan start. D problem be say some small small children de enter nairaland as guests. Hope dropping contacts no go too expose us. Especially some of us wey move from ttc thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sammieone(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
kaffy4bill:

I nid to understand wt u mean by nt coming out well? Is the baby nt sucking d breast directly? Y do u nid to pump and wen u pump? Ao is d flow. The baby sucking reflex helps milk production, ao often does d baby eat? Wat is dw nutrition status like too.
Resuming depends on body ooo, sum women stil experience post partum bleed til 6-8 weeks nd some stop b4 den, irrespective of mode of delivery. It all depends on d woman's body and her willingness to resume...
Sister One love...milk is not coming out for him to suck and some times when we pump it won't come out
As for DW not issue around area
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
@All-The-Mamas... I thank you all for the comments on The Contact Detail.

After considering all your experiences and opinions, and for privacy sakes, I think only E-mail contacts should be shared here on the wall, and anyone who wishes to share phone Contacts should do it via E-mail, one with another.

The idea is to bring closure, good closer relationships with all Mamas here, to the growth of our Families, as we are here to help us all be strong and build happy Homes.

Please Comment on what you all think about sharing only E-mail contacts here and phone contacts via E-mail.

Comments and suggestions welcomed please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
mummy2be:
@prouddad am in support @least let's have each oda's phone number,then anyone that puts to birth and stays in your city can be visited or even attend the naming or dedication

@mummy2be: I am suggesting sharing only sharing email addresses here, and phone contacts via emails Privately, and leaving the social media aside (so as to keep focus on this wall).

What do you think please?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
imurboss:

Nurse kaffy thanks alot & to ur questions- I'm in my 29th week and I 've been to the toilet like 3times today preparing for the fourth. Well I'm suspecting the ugwu I ate, this is not the first time I'm eating ugwu since thispregnancy but for this one, i don't know what went wrong. I'm planning on eating bread as u suggested & see if there will be any improvement.

Prouddad38, nice suggestion but we need to look at how to go about it bearing in mind that this is a public forum,we can just start writing out our info on here for security reasons.

@imurboss: I am suggesting sharing only sharing email addresses here, and phone contacts via emails Privately, and leaving the social media aside (so as to keep focus on this wall).

Kindly let's know what you think..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
King59:
True tok o; cos I rmember dw ws alwaz complaining dat evryone hs abandoned d thread as she ws a silent follower. I'm in support of d number tin buh wot is d possibility dat d thread won't die again... Beedam wlcm o na evryday ma dw dey announce ur name say she neva read frm u. Thank God u r ok.. U shall dliver like d hebrew women. All oda mamas I salute una o. One love. proudad n mum una doh o

@King59: keeping the thread is priority, cos the author of this thread have done a great work, and it must be kept alive.

I am suggesting sharing only sharing email addresses here, and phone contacts via emails Privately, and leaving the social media aside (so as to keep focus on this wall).

Let's know what you think of this...thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
King59:
Thanks 4d mention,how is dw doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
mytestimony:
Oya na who wan start. D problem be say some small small children de enter nairaland as guests. Hope dropping contacts no go too expose us. Especially some of us wey move from ttc thread

Proudmom and I is thinking that only E-mail ads should do here, so whoever will share phone contacts can do it via E-mail msg. Social media be left out, so that all focus be on this wall to keep it alive.

What say you ps ?? How ur body na??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
@Dona T thanks 4d mention,hope u re doing great?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rechybabe(f): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
hello house how we dey Dona I hail u back
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
LyndaRoyce:
Hello women and womenses...
Happy new year to ya'll.
May we all live to celebrate more new years...
@preggy mamas, may God Almighty continue to strengthen ya'll.. Amen.
@ttc mamas, may this new year bring happiness and fulfilment in your respective household... Your next tears shall be tears of joy.. You shall kpekus, get pregnant and deliver @ease.. Amen.
@new mums, do extend my kisses to your lil cuties... They will grow old and make you proud... Success, academic excellence, good health, long life, joy and grace shall be theirs. Amen

I wish ya'll a blessed week....

@vickilafab and lovinam, I see una ooo! Una aproko-ism don dey enta nation-wide affair... I salute...
I'm preparing for my masters program thus the MIA... Buh I go dey try breeze this ends small small... Thanks ladies..
My kisses to ur babies...
Lovinam I hear say ur kpekusing ministry don dey move to the permanent site..#winks... Abeg holla me when time for omugwo don dey approach.... You should be few weeks gone by now... Shebi @vickilafab? Hahahah

@all mamas... I hail
amen@ d prayers. . few weeks gone ke?? abeg o.
all d best in ur MSc.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
proudmom38:

My sis no be my fault o d pains no be here,cloth no fit touch am..Na dat one person want suck?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy sori ehn, twas like dat for me too . nothing I did worked until I had my son
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 2:34am On Jan 31, 2015
Here is my 1 dollar suggestion on the keeping in touch thing, I think for security reasons and to protect everyone's privacy, the first step should be to share our location first, I first met my friend nurse kaffy4bill on this thread and we shared location, area first then street, note not house number, then from there when we noticed we stay close, we sent mails to get more details and now, she's my one and only friend in the area, she's been very helpful and nice to me.
So we can start by sharing location and from there people within same area find themselves and if there's no one around your area then we can think of other options for you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:06am On Jan 31, 2015
vickilafab:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy sori ehn, twas like dat for me too . nothing I did worked until I had my son
Thanks sis,how is ds doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 7:11am On Jan 31, 2015
Gud morning mamas. I think the location thing is a nice idea. Like for e.g who is in warri with me wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:47am On Jan 31, 2015
Prouddad38:

Proudmom and I is thinking that only E-mail ads should do here, so whoever will share phone contacts can do it via E-mail msg. Social media be left out, so that all focus be on this wall to keep it alive.

What say you ps ?? How ur body na??

For me I still wont be comfortable to share my email on the wall cos my name is in my email
I can give it out privately tho.
Some of us poured out all our problems on this forum. Problems we could not share with even family members. Since this is a faceless forum it would surprise u some of us know each oda
Before you know it now story go de fly. I cant shout. I love the peace I have now.
Those that migrated from ttc/ivf thread might understand me better. If u understand me lift your hands in d air yeahhh. ..

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:41am On Jan 31, 2015
sheweezy:
Here is my 1 dollar suggestion on the keeping in touch thing, I think for security reasons and to protect everyone's privacy, the first step should be to share our location first, I first met my friend nurse kaffy4bill on this thread and we shared location, area first then street, note not house number, then from there when we noticed we stay close, we sent mails to get more details and now, she's my one and only friend in the area, she's been very helpful and nice to me.
So we can start by sharing location and from there people within same area find themselves and if there's no one around your area then we can think of other options for you.

Feeling high #dancingshoki#. Babes this ur flattering na grade one ooo. U hv bn so wonderful too. Tanx 4 d acceptance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 31, 2015
@FexCathy am in warri. Altough am a Silent follower.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2015
sheweezy:

OK, brilliant idea. Your point is noted. Thanks for ur suggestion. Let's wait for some more ideas, then take the best of all, as agreed by the majority.

You moms are wonderful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2015
mytestimony:

For me I still wont be comfortable to share my email on the wall cos my name is in my email
I can give it out privately tho.
Some of us poured out all our problems on this forum. Problems we could not share with even family members. Since this is a faceless forum it would surprise u some of us know each oda
Before you know it now story go de fly. I cant shout. I love the peace I have now.
Those that migrated from ttc/ivf thread might understand me better. If u understand me lift your hands in d air yeahhh. ..

OK, privacy is priority. brilliant idea. Proudmom thinks we wait to hear from other moms on "The Location" idea, then take the best of all, as agreed by the majority.

You moms are wonderful. Have the best of today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 9:42am On Jan 31, 2015
FexCathy:
Gud morning mamas. I think the location thing is a nice idea. Like for e.g who is in warri with me wink
I stay in warri
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahmanim: 10:06am On Jan 31, 2015
lovinam:
Abeg make I come in as old mama consain. We tried this last year, one mama suggested it. So a whatsapp group was created, it was A huge mistake. Everyone shifted to the group, nobody bothered to postr here, nobody was available to answer questions etc. Then a lot complained about battery draining etc. Drama plenty juo. It nearly distabilized the thread. So they all came back and we started building our family again. Lol
That's the end of my story!!!

good morning @ evry1. How wknd. May we all carry to term.
@ lovinam, i agree any shift to any other social media will kill this thread but i still suggest my idea is DOABLE, na logistics now One Love, One Family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 10:06am On Jan 31, 2015
I support my testimony, I personally can't share phone number, email or location. There's a reason why we are came to nairaland in the first. Place for privacy and i'll like to keep it dat way. I asked abt when we gender can be checked, nobody answered me since yesterday dats what happens when we let some matters override the main reason for the group....lolz. Even sending pm is @ ur own risk too many scammers out there though was a silent member of ttc group, I saw how it affected some members there. Pls let's all be careful. We shall all carry to full term in Jesus name amen.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omankem(f): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2015
Gudmrng to all d mummies in d awuz, I hail una oooo! Ve gone 4 TVS nd result stil confirm blighted ovum. Doc has advise to wait till wkend for it to expel itself and if it doesn't an evacuation W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ be done. I dnt wnt to ask questns y it happen but rather I wil Praise, Bless nd Glorify d name of d most High God 4 I knw he W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ do it again nd again for us. I appreciate evry1 4 dier support nd wrds of encouragemnt. God Bless d wonderful Family!

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (6952) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dzoi(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.