Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159530 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3650) (3651) (3652) (3653) (3654) (3655) (3656) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Benignasweety:
Are u still in d East bro?
yes but I am off to Abuja 2moro, hows baby?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
angeltolly: Congratulations, to God be the glory..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Sansa143:
Jay is doing grt just a crious noise maker now!How is baby Dee?

His fine dear...kisses to Jayden kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mummy beyedew. Just reading your BS seems as if you were writing my own birth story cos I experienced the exact pain when I gave birth to my lo but the difference is that I dilated to 10 cm before the insignificant heart beat and the painful procedure. I pray for you this day that your fair cute son will never give you any reason to sorrow over him in life. He will be a blessing to you, ro your family and even to the whole world at large. Men will seek him to favour him and the world shall call him Blessed. You really overcame nwaanyi oma

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
ahnie:
Today z my birthday �.

Happy birthday to myself,I wish myself every good things of life!

Happy birthday my mama zino,I wish you more yrs on earth.age gracefully and blissfully kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hmmm. Bs submitted which i thank God for everytin. Bt right nw am so depressed dat i've cried out my eyes out. Thank God we bought all delivery requirement needed by d clinic b4 d delivery nd d delivery fee ws reduced since am on scheme. Bt whn we got home we were left with just 5000 including bank acct which we hv bn managing to a point we wr left with just 500. On Wednesday while breastfeeding my lo looked at his eyes and saw he hs Jaundice did nt knw whn it started cos it did'nt shw at d clinic nd d baby cn sleep during d day, d white part of his eyes hs turned yellow. I called one of d midwife from d clinic who stays around to cm nd examine him. She cm nd if i want quick treatment i shld tk him to d clinic to be put under d light, the charge is 2500k per hour or i shld use the morning sun whc cn tk up2a week. She prescribed some drugs2 buy. Whn she left i started crying cos we dnt hv money to buy even paracetamol. No food in d house me breastfeeding baby with dizziness, with my feet shaking while walking. Today is his circumcision no money for dat, nd if d jaundice is nt cleared he cant be circumcised. Dh hs bn meeting friends sometin he destaste so much. Its still promises upon promises bn dat d country is hard. I suggested to him dt we shld go nd get d drugs on credit promising2 to pay n 2wks time. God jst touched d heart of d woman nd she gv us d drugs on credit. I've bn administering it2 him nd bringing him to d sun. There is an improvement. As am typing dis am filled tears. No means to get baby tins dt hs bn exhausted. Whn i luk at my lo i cry. Mamas i need words of encouragement, feel i shld pour out my heart to relieve me. I eat twice a day, some days jst tea nd bread. Dh will be crying like a baby, dis is a trial we shall scale throu. I hv birthed my lo alive he will stay.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
.............UPDATE ON THE EVACUATION..........

Went in yesterday evening to carry out the evacuation, got to the hospital, saw my gyna, was told to wait for him (make I no lie, fear catch me small o)

He came out after like 5mins and was like 'when did you eat last?' I said in the afternoon n he goes 'ok we can do it now' hmmmmm.

I told dh that I was scared and said don't be, you will be fine! He prayed with me.

A nurse came ib told me to change and follow her to the theatre, when I got there I saw my gyna measuring one injection like that, was told to lie down and he came to me and injected the thing into my vein. Na there I see or saw myself reach......

Dh said the procedure was not up to 40mins, I was wheeled out of the theatre to my ward and it took more than 30mins before I could finally wake up!

Woke up to mild cramps like my womb was contracting, no much blood on pad just a little drops till this morning.....changed it this morning and still no blood till now! No pains, no cramps! Was given antibiotics, pcm n flagil n told to come back in no AF after one month!

Discharged this morning, so far so good no complain yet......We paid 15k for everything!

I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the mamas here for your prayers and encouragements, it sure goes a long way!

To all that shared their experienced, I say THANK YOU! It was really helpful!

@GoodMum, pacypatty, kelizosuy, tikosdear, zaynie, dunasy, mumsgirl27. Thanks a mill for the calls and messages! God bless you all!

Ps. Please mamas let's try to follow our motherly instincts during pregnancy and let's try to always go for scan to check how our babies is doing! If I didn't go in for my 12wks scan (not doctor's recommendation o) I wouldn't have known that my baby had stopped growing 3wks back! (even when everything was fine at 9wks scan). No bleeding, no cramping! And my body couldn't expelled the fetus, who knows what could have happened in a few weeks time or days!

To God, I am most gratefull!

Phewww, can't believe i actually typed all this!

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
One more thing mamas, abeg do I have to press my body with hot water? Sit on hot water just as like after delivery? Abeg make una no vex say my wahala too much o abeg....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Heroinqc, please drop your contact number. I dont know how to do pm or dm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
hotmomma:
Proudmom38, it is well, the Lord will make all things beautiful in his time. You would be back sooner than you expect. My love to proudy

Amen! Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
UmmTwins2:
Welcome back Hafsat24; happy bumping kiss kiss to ur son. Congrats Mahoti, God bless ur LO. Happy vigilante.
Mummy Bee @ Beyedew thank God for u n baby's lives. May u continue to overcome. Wishing u a speedy recovery. Motherhood just brings out d strength u never knew u had; whenever I read that any mama on the thread had CS, I used to shiver inside say heeh, this thing wl be vry painful o sad "since I had never had any kind of surgical procedure done in my life but when they told DH n I that baby wld have to be brought out thru CS as blood was pouring like waterfall out of me cos of placenta previa, I didn't even remember to fear or think twice when I told them to bring my baby out. Even while lying on d surgical table n I was asked to pray before I was knocked out I was vry calm, jst focused on d goal...my live n healthy baby. I actually told DH to let's do it in the morning against later in the evening suggested by d Doc. The Doc wanted to wait some hrs n administer a second dose of steroid to mature baby's lung (she was 35wks) so she wldnt require NICU stay but I told DH we had to keep FAITH that our baby wld be fine n be able to breathe on her own without any assistance. All I could think abt was my baby cos I knew every second counts. N thank God she Ws perfectly healthy with no need for any incubator or anything. We went home 2 days later. may God reward our labor of love n make these children the coolness of our eyes. E nor easy rara
Proudmom38 rest well n take good care of urself. Proudy's sibling(s) are on d way already by God's grace
Congrats Stephaniecoa, welcome. This joy shall be permanent inshaAllaah. Jst when u thought u were going to take a break before trying again, God did it smiley He's wonderful. N YES, U defeated PCOS! grin

Thanks n Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
Proudmom38 thank God the procedure was smooth, praying u come back before the year ends smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
proudmom38, it's well with you. Been offline, no subscription. this one self na shared data... just to say hi to you. congratulations in advance for the wonderful babies coming ur way.

All new mama's, you're welcome.
All mothers who recently gave birth, congratulations to you all.

Amen! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Sansa143:
proudmom38,sorry abt ur loss!By dis time nxt year by God's grace,u will b a proudmom of twins!All is well!

Amen! Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
sysengr:
proudmom38 am so so sorry for your loss. God will restore your family and give you double. You will be back sooner than you expect.
Pls take heart to the proudy family.
It is well.

Amen! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
omonifamily:
@proudmom38, infact really short of word. don't know what to type. Will just say sorry and Allah knows best

Mahoti congratulation. and how's baby darasimi

Amen! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
kelizosuy:
Good evening all

Proudmom38 asked me to tell you guys that she's done with the procedure...She thanks you all for your support and prayers and she prays God bless you real good.
She's going to be back on the thread when she's better but right now she's taking time to heal.

Thanks once more

Thank you so much sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rhemy2013:
proudmom38 so sorry for ur loss sad,epele ma..Twins fall on you.. Amen.

Sis beyedew congrats ma''am nd welcome our yellow pawpaw baby kiss

Amin ma! Ese pupo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Eminya:
So sorry for your loss Proudmom38, God will bless you soon and replace your loss

Congrats Mahoti and Beyedew may your babies bring you much joys and blessings in your homes.

Amen! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
adezie:

May God see you through this and cause you to laugh again.

Amen! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Forevergirl: 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
beyedew thank God for you. Your BS is quite emotional and scary plus you're a very strong woman. God bless you and your labour of love for your son, he will bring you nothing but Joy in Jesus name, Amen.

proudmom38, I pray you a speedy recovery and God will compensate you for your loss.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SomebodysMum: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Today has been such an emotional day on this thread. Beyedew, that was one intense birth story. It must have been so hard for you to relive the day by typing and sharing, thanks for sharing sis.
angeltolly, heroinqc I bless God that everything ended in praise. I thank God that you joyful mothers indeed overcame and I pray that from here on out, it is rejoicing and praise for you and your household. God bless you guys!

proudmom38, God's got you sis. Big hugs to you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
talltosyne:
@proudmom38, so sorry. God ll grant u double for your loss. Regards to proud dad and proudson.

Nimi, anugod and pweetiebabe, wish u safe delivery and all other October Mamas.

Amen! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

So sorry for the loss, and all the best in the procedure! You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Amen! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
sassyangel1:

No mind the punkass. Hin wan give pregnancy hormone mamas puzzle weh Hin ancestors no fit answer. Lolllzzzz @ omniknowest (proudmom38). Lemme consult d oracle n tell him who the father is .........

Lols
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
heroinqc:
Hmmm. Bs submitted which i thank God for everytin. Bt right nw am so depressed dat i've cried out my eyes out. Thank God we bought all delivery requirement needed by d clinic b4 d delivery nd d delivery fee ws reduced since am on scheme. Bt whn we got home we were left with just 5000 including bank acct which we hv bn managing to a point we wr left with just 500. On Wednesday while breastfeeding my lo looked at his eyes and saw he hs Jaundice did nt knw whn it started cos it did'nt shw at d clinic nd d baby cn sleep during d day, d white part of his eyes hs turned yellow. I called one of d midwife from d clinic who stays around to cm nd examine him. She cm nd if i want quick treatment i shld tk him to d clinic to be put under d light, the charge is 2500k per hour or i shld use the morning sun whc cn tk up2a week. She prescribed some drugs2 buy. Whn she left i started crying cos we dnt hv money to buy even paracetamol. No food in d house me breastfeeding baby with dizziness, with my feet shaking while walking. Today is his circumcision no money for dat, nd if d jaundice is nt cleared he cant be circumcised. Dh hs bn meeting friends sometin he destaste so much. Its still promises upon promises bn dat d country is hard. I suggested to him dt we shld go nd get d drugs on credit promising2 to pay n 2wks time. God jst touched d heart of d woman nd she gv us d drugs on credit. I've bn administering it2 him nd bringing him to d sun. There is an improvement. As am typing dis am filled tears. No means to get baby tins dt hs bn exhausted. Whn i luk at my lo i cry. Mamas i need words of encouragement, feel i shld pour out my heart to relieve me. I eat twice a day, some days jst tea nd bread. Dh will be crying like a baby, dis is a trial we shall scale throu. I hv birthed my lo alive he will stay.
heroinqc, it is well my dear. The Lord's blessings maketh rich and added no sorrow. Pls drop ur contact number so I can me sef nor sabi do pm or dm

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Congratulations to the new mums in town, may God unending blessing/guidance be on your little ones.
So many touching stories, in all we thank God for Life. proudmum38, May God give u double blessing for ur trouble. It is well with you.

Beyedew, ur BS made me piss for body, made me cry....it brought memories of my after CS pain. Chai. Not to imagine u going under the knife with local anaesthesia. Thank God it ended in praise.
Motherhood is not an easy job, but in all we thank God for the privilege.
Pweetibabe, awaiting ur BA dear. It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
Goldenheart002:
Hello sexy mamas, how's u all?
Cappo curvilicious and my teamies, una no even say make una check on me! E no fair oh cry embarassed

I been dey find my bump all aound, na only mummyaudrey join me find am!!!!! Ko da ooh

Proudmom38, it is well ma! Ur permanent joy is on its way

Kelizosuy, how's u? D Lord is ur strength

Cappo pweetiebabe, ur teamies too dey stingy with BS oh! Kilode nau?

Okay, ayam hungry.......if u have spaghetti or rice that u are not using again, pls borrow me embarassed
Amen! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Jaymarius:

It is well with you. Everything will go on well and the Lord will restore back whatever you have lost in Jesus name.

Amen! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
mumsgirl27:

There is no need of sending it, When I come for omugo(hope I got d spelling) then u will always give me a big mug of milo to wash down my pounded yam with white-soup grin

Dearie, Go for the procedure, God will go b4 u and will perfect it...It will end well in Jesus name.

If na omugwo Milo, u go drink tire plus pouded yam n white soup. Yummy!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
beyedew:
Proudmom38, it is well with you dear, God is on the throne, rest well and ride the rock ok.

Mahoti- congrats teamie. God bless Darasimi.

Amen! Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Whenever I see Milo I feel like opening my new one then I remember 10kg baby embarassed embarassed
proudmom38:

If na omugwo Milo, u go drink tire plus pouded yam n white soup. Yummy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3650) (3651) (3652) (3653) (3654) (3655) (3656) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.