Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125960 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3653) (3654) (3655) (3656) (3657) (3658) (3659) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:35am On Oct 14, 2017
winningbt:
BA!BA!!BA!!!

MY hands are shaking right now,my first fruit,my prince charming just made his grand entry weighing 3.3kg with Lil tear,i use this as a point of contact to all TTC mothers God will visit you all,my October teamies we are winning and we will record no loss
cc my honorable cappo pweetiebabe
Wow early morning dose of good news, congratulations teamie may your son always bring u laughter, joy and happiness

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Soyhe(f): 7:40am On Oct 14, 2017
missmalachi:

Sent
pls can u send it to me too? betty4onelov1@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokozain(m): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2017
winningbt:
BA!BA!!BA!!!

MY hands are shaking right now,my first fruit,my prince charming just made his grand entry weighing 3.3kg with Lil tear,i use this as a point of contact to all TTC mothers God will visit you all,my October teamies we are winning and we will record no loss
congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:17am On Oct 14, 2017
heroinqc:
ok. This is my number 08173004222. I dnt kwn hw to do pm or dm too. Thanks.

Sis, pls hold on... God dt has started d journey will not back out nw. Pls, smile n keep reassuring baby n ur lo dt it's already well. Can't wait for this guy(Buhari) to get out. Be strong sis...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2017
@Winningbt: Big congratulations ma. God bless your little Prince.

@Mbliz: God will make it easy for you ma. Supernatural delivery shall it be.

Happy weekend all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2017
heroinqc:
ok. This is my number 08173004222. I dnt kwn hw to do pm or dm too. Thanks.
Ok thanks, will holla at you today. Please take care of yourself and the baby. All will be well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 8:47am On Oct 14, 2017
Mbliz:
thank you'all! ! Arrived the GH few minutes ago and got admitted immediately!! ! Already 2cm dilated!!! I know it shall end in praise!! How Labour take start self is beyond me! !! No signal, light BH.

Safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2017
Mbliz it will surely end in praise, I told u na October get u now

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2017
winningbt:
BA!BA!!BA!!!

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2017
Mbliz:
thank you'all! ! Arrived the GH few minutes ago and got admitted immediately!! ! Already 2cm dilated!!! I know it shall end in praise!! How Labour take start self is beyond me! !! No signal, light BH.

Safe delivery dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=Anistef post=61383138][/quote]woww,God is great indeed,,,, he alone be praised.... welldone eyebew
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2017
@mbliz,,,, it will surely end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2017
@winnie,,, a big congrats to you nd ur lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 9:25am On Oct 14, 2017
congrats dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 9:27am On Oct 14, 2017
@ kelizosuy, please do u know any1 in Central Hospital Warri that can help me out for ANC registration?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2017
Good morning dear... I dunno anyone in central hospital but you can just go and register.
Go early though
FexCathy:
@ kelizosuy, please do u know any1 in Central Hospital Warri that can help me out for ANC registration?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mrking3(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2017
Hello good morning dear mamas!! Been quite a while. Let me be quick to congratulate all the mums that just birthed. Your Los shall bring abundant blessings to your home. And to all the waddling mamas including my wife, God will make it easy for everyone. And to the TTC mamas, you shall have cause to celebrate in no distant time.

Please, I'm posting on behalf of my Dearest wife @Mbliz because she's a bit depressed if that's the right word to use. Last night while I was at work, she called to inform me that she just discovered water gush out of her body like five consecutive times mixed with Red blood. After a while, she used the restroom to discover another set of mild red blood. So I rushed down home so late like around 11:30 pm. Took her down to the General Hospital and Boom! They got her admitted and stated she's already 2cm dilated. Though she's been have contractions but not quite strong. It comes irregular just normal nothing so serious! Since last night till this morning she's still on 2cm. Please sabi mamas does this call for worry? The doctor says she would remain admitted. And Dear wife is already having Teary eyes asking me to tell the doctor to get her discharged till contraction gets stronger enough. Thanks as I await responses.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2017
Just finished reading like 5 pages back. I cried and cried on reading ur BS @beyedew. I use to think I'm strong hearted but I wasn't 2day.Your baby will bring so much joy and blessing to you that whenever u remember his birth story,you will be glad you went thru it for him.@heroinic,pls don't be depressed,God got ur back.dey say in my place dat a nursing mum should never weep tears of pain or be sorrowful as babies can sense it in their mummy breast milk. Pls rejoice for the blessing you have in ur hands @ proudmom38,I just love you,you are a strong woman. God will grant unto you it twins very soon.luv to little proudy. Congrats to the latest mum,pls rest well and pamper urself well dis period. and for the remaining belleful mamas,there shall be no loss and we will all rejoice over our children.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:05am On Oct 14, 2017
Mrking3, tell your wife to do some exercise around the hospital. She should walk around for a while. It keeps contractions on a tempo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 10:13am On Oct 14, 2017
kelizosuy:
Good morning dear... I dunno anyone in central hospital but you can just go and register.
Go early though
Ok dear. Thank you. The thing with them is when u go they will give u a number. And from then till even when you are due they might never get to that number. Their process is very stressful but when u know somebody na sharp sharp.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2017
Yay it's foodie Saturday grin grin
Mamas come and eat local rice with pepper stew and diced plantains grin grin

Cc proudmom38, mama zaynie, curvilicious, sasssyangel1 and other mamas tongue tongue

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2017
If you are close to that uvwie/effurun side you can use Ekpan general hospital.. Their services there is very good
FexCathy:

Ok dear. Thank you. The thing with them is when u go they will give u a number. And from then till even when you are due they might never get to that number. Their process is very stressful but when u know somebody na sharp sharp.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumplenty(f): 10:52am On Oct 14, 2017
HEREATLAST

i want u all u all to thank God for me .even tho i have a son who turn two sept 15,i still feel so blessed and lucky with this pregnancy.
MY STORY
june12=bfp
sept 14=scan+irregular fetal hb
sep??=miscarriage +pid treatment+escaping evacuation
jan=bfp
sept 15=bouncing baby boy
NOTHING
march 14 =bfp
april 15=bleeding
april 15-21=bedrest at gh
april22=miscarriage after many scan and drugs(subrutanol etc)
june??=bfp+chemical pregnancy+late af
june??-28=severe cramps+itching + pg symptoms+dr visit
july 1=diagonise wit pelvic inflimatory diseases+yeast infectn+ drips and and lots of drugs
july11-15=af + birthday
august=no af+cramps+scared to test
sept=no af+lo birthday
oct 14=scan +strong hb+tears of joy+praises +nl(even tho peepin 4long time)
G/age=12weeks
edd=04/18
I know God will complete what he has started#Godofcompleteproject

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2017
Giddyperson:
beyedew congrats on the birth of your yellow pawpaw, so sorry about all you went thru, glad you're OK.

Heroinqc plenty hugs, you'd be fine. Share your acc details if u can so mamas that feel led to can reach out

Proudmom38: glad everything went ok kiss kiss plenty hugs

Ahnie: happy birthday where the party at cool

Thanks ma'am! How's giddibaby doing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2017
Arihodo:
beyedew, this is indeed the sacrifice of LOVE.
I read ur BS four times with tears rolling down. each time I do, I hold tight to my pikini line as if its happening to me especially where u shouted. ur mil is a strong woman for being beside u. the part where mil tears where dropping on ur face bring more tears to mine.. I have threshold for pain and my DH will say pain is my hobby. I knw that I would not have been able to withstand that. you are a super woman, a HERO! may ur sacrifice NEVER be in vain. congrats mama. congrats! congrats!! congrats!!! Na God win.

proudmom33
God did not forsake u. he has all the powers to perform miracles. He knows what is best for us. in 9months time, u shall announce ur BA and BS. regards to the proudy empire.
E-hug sister.

to all October vigilante mamas, God is ur muscle. waddling mamaa, it will end in praise.

my cappo for life team may 20017 Naomi14 , I hail ooo. how is u and urs. regards

Amen! Thanks ma'am.

You don change my moniker to proudmom33 grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2017
completey:
@beyedew that is a touching B.S.May he always be a source of blessing to you.
heroinqc please check your pm.
@proudmom38, just avoid ice cold drinks for now. You will be back sooner than you think.
@ kelizosuy your baby is farther down into the birth canal that is why there is a space on the upper tummy. No cause for alarm. You also need to monitor kick counts now.

Noted ma'am! Amen o.thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Laureen007: 11:05am On Oct 14, 2017
heroinqc:
@ Laureen007 i dnt kwn hw2do PM pls put me thro thanks bt my number 08173004222
are you on whatsapp? As I won’t be able to send or receive text message from where I am just now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2017
Bloomingbud:
Congratulations @ beyedew, I'm glad it ended in praise.

Proudmum38 Pele dear you are coming back to testify for twin Belle.

Heroinqc please don't be depressed help will surely rise for you.

The thread is so emotional today, congratulations to every mama that announced their LOs birth they will grow in grace.

Team Feb how are we doing? Anybody feeling the kicks yet? I feel them move but no strong kicks jare, I want them to kick. God will see us through the journey.

Safe delivery to Oct mums and Nov porting mums, with healthy babies, mothers and happy fathers. There shall be no loss IJN.

Amen! Thanks mama twins

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2017
winningbt:
BA!BA!!BA!!!

Congratulations ma! God bless your prince charming. Amen to the prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2017
proudmom38:

Amen! Thanks ma'am.

You don change my moniker to proudmom33 grin

my dear, no vex abeg. I been no see clear that time. Good morning and take good care of you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2017
zimunachimdi:
congrats mamas that have delivered their babies. beyedew sis,that BS is is....God really saw you through.
Ekwensu ntoorrrr oooo gi ooooooo. heal fast love and kisses to my baby boy.

Proudmum38,sorry for your loss dear. God will surely give you triple for this loss.

mbliz,safest delivery,we await your BA.

Amen! Thanks ma

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:15am On Oct 14, 2017
PatKing:
Good morning Momma & Papa(present).
@Beyedew thank you for being so real!
cry my preggy hormones took over me with your BS.

@Heroinqc thank you for sharing, you and your little one won't lack, it is well with our Baby in Jesus name.

@winningbt congratulations once again.

@Proudmum38 glad all is well with you,

Glad to be in this group.
Happy Bumping!
Happy Birthing!!
Bless us all.

Thanks sis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3653) (3654) (3655) (3656) (3657) (3658) (3659) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.