Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8276856 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3696) (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
abi? my 2019 teamie smiley
jazzyjazz:

cheesy cheesy

Mbanu
I am still team 2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=ahnie post=61569197]Am back again....
I just bought akpu for 60 9ra,instead of 50 9ra.
Naim make I dey cry

See me dey panic hia, ok till I catch you....Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Fyngal1:

LOL. since na you get isoko eyes, which person eye i go borrow take look you now?

but seriously, this buhari regime no be here o!
grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=Pacypatty post=61569726][/quote]

E da ku maami

I say the room too dull,make I just totori Una ears su moll
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
Can you imagine? And I was at my desk murmuring prayers for u.
You need to be flogged really
ahnie:

E da ku maami

I say the room too dull,make I just totori Una ears su moll

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Giddyperson:

Yayyy the elusive job has finally landed or wait second bfp, or wait, you are relocating to Lagos so Ilan and Giddybaby can finally do palydates or wait

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Shallypop:
Mamas pls I have a question as regards pregnacare. The matron warned us not to use it cos it does not contain d required amount of folic acid needed. Meanwhile, I've seen people testify about d efficacy of d drug. I'm thinking using d folic acid that is being given at the hospital in addition with pregnacare but I'm scared if overdose of vitamin will not harm my baby. I don't want to totally get rid of d pregnacare cos of its benefits. Heard it makes children smart.
Also my pvc is 29%. What can I do to boost it? Thanks.

29% pvc looks good. Continue your Iron if you are on one.
About Pregnacare, my Doctor ask me to continue with It, mine is Pregnacare Original, + Separate 5mg Folic acid. So I agree that you should up your folic acid. Just got back from ANC now.

@Belladsweet...
I don't mean to scare you...
I always registered for ANC at 6weeks.
It was one of those early registration that my miscarriage was found at 9weeks. Tell me, if I had waited for 12weeks, what will happen.
Lots of ladies here can testify to this....
It's same cost, so why wait?
I advise Pregnacare Original if you want to go the route of Pregnacare, however add 5mg Folic to it.
My Doctor today was encouraging me to continue mine, or do I want the one from hospital? Guess my answer.

It is well with us and out babies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
PatKing:

About Pregnacare, my Doctor ask me to continue with It, mine is Pregnacare Original, + Separate 5mg Folic acid. So I agree that you should up your folic acid. Just got back from ANC now.

@Belladsweet...
I don't mean to scare you...
I always registered for ANC at 6weeks.
It was one of those early registration that my miscarriage was found at 9weeks. Tell me, if I had waited for 12weeks, what will happen.
Lots of ladies here can testify to this....
It's same cost, so why wait?
I advise Pregnacare Original if you want to go the route of Pregnacare, however add 5mg Folic to it.
My Doctor today was encouraging me to continue mine, or do I want the one from hospital? Guess my answer.

Yes is good to register early and if there is any injection to supplement the hormones like progesterone, the hospital can start giving you on time....I started at 5 weeks and started taking progrsterone injection weekly up until 14 weeks that the placenta took over. This helped me alot..Even when I spotted all through 7 to 10 weeks, the progesterone helped and kept the embyro going

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
LholarB:

You ought to have stopped o...I only took warm water for 3 days after I did mine, just make sure you take ur drugs if u were given any.

Ok ma. Yes, I was given some drugs which I'm taking religiously too!

Thanks for replying ma

Will stop the hot water!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
PatKing:

Who placed you on hot water my dear?
Me I was never asked to drink hot water even when I birthed. So hot water after evacuation, I don't know where it is coming from oh...
Anyway, always follow Doctor's instruction. Call Him to ask when to stop my dear.

Wasn't placed on hot water by my dr o, since hot water is taken after delivery, I thought it imply to evacuation too (ignorance) grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ahnie, Ahnie, Ahnie how many times did I call you? See me rushing to whatsapp and even calling you sef. You know we are pregnant please don't allow our bp to rise or else..... looking at you with my ogbomosho middle-belt eye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
ahnie:
Jesus!Jesus!!Jesus!!! cry cry cry

I cant believe it.

Omg!!!!

Its finished.

Oh please Jesus cry cry

This z heart breaking cry

Iya Zino what is it??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
ahnie:
Am back again....

Naim make I dey cry

Cc pac.ypatty,fyn.gal1.maggie.special,mum.myjj.

I have always told you.... Drinking isn't good for you.

Yeye pelzin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
proudmom38:

Wasn't placed on hot water by my dr o, since hot water is taken after delivery, I thought it imply to evacuation too (ignorance) grin

No ma'am, you actually did the right thing with drinking hot/warm water . This aids the uterus in expelling any remnant blood/tissues.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
sassyangel1:

Lolllzzzz... Manage am till month end.

Month end? cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
Don't mind ahnie
Na she Zino resemble
Zino will show you x2 of all this your drama.
Just wait for it tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
ahnie:
Jesus!Jesus!!Jesus!!! cry cry cry

I cant believe it.

Omg!!!!

Its finished.

Oh please Jesus cry cry

This z heart breaking cry

Hope all is well sis?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
ahnie:

All z not well o

Seriously sobbing cry cry

I cant take it again mehn

Haaaaaaaa

Continues sobbing

Paused****wipes my eyes.

Sobbing seriously cry.

What's the matter sis?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
Anistef:
abeg I dey find my cappo
mumsgirl27 ,
Roseey0,
rosekatiej,,
missusadey ,
4realwoman
Forevergirl ,
Imahaps ,
Omojolagbe,
Blessedmum ,
bigiyaro,
yetty002. ope y'all are gud, I miss u guys. ( I tink dis hormones don start again)
Ayam fine Teamie
Where is our cappo o
Even with this weekend drama, I no see her break light anywhere

mumsgirl27
Hope all is well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
ahnie:
Am back again....

Naim make I dey cry

Cc pacypatty,fyngal1.maggiespecial,mummyjj.
I just knew it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Shallypop:
Mamas pls I have a question as regards pregnacare. The matron warned us not to use it cos it does not contain d required amount of folic acid needed. Meanwhile, I've seen people testify about d efficacy of d drug. I'm thinking using d folic acid that is being given at the hospital in addition with pregnacare but I'm scared if overdose of vitamin will not harm my baby. I don't want to totally get rid of d pregnacare cos of its benefits. Heard it makes children smart.
Also my pvc is 29%. What can I do to boost it? Thanks.
I dont know much abt pregnancare. But for pvc,are u already on iron tablets,if yes continue. Did u show the pvc result to the dr or nurse? U can include ugwu, garden egg leaf, milk in ur diet. They really helped alot when my pvc was low
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
ahnie:
Am back again....

Naim make I dey cry

You no serious o! You wan give person hbp because of akpu?

Looking you with ishan eyes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
NIFES:

No ma'am, you actually did the right thing with drinking hot/warm water . This aids the uterus in expelling any remnant blood/tissues.

Oh ok. Thanks for this
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
I need a medal cos it wasn't easy chasing the thread.
Congrats to all mama's that have birth their lo's. May they all bring you joy and favours in your homes.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shallypop(f): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
I use pregnacare max that contains 400mcg folic acid and I combine it with mason natural folic acid 800mcg. So in a day I take a total of 1200mcg of folic which is safe (at least I did same for my daughter and no harm).
ok. Thanks 4 d response.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shallypop(f): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
PatKing:

Amen. Yea I'm on ferrous. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
@mumsgirl27 hope you are fine sis?
No mind MS o, it will soon pass!
All the best dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shallypop(f): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
lady25:

I dont know much abt pregnancare. But for pvc,are u already on iron tablets,if yes continue. Did u show the pvc result to the dr or nurse? U can include ugwu, garden egg leaf, milk in ur diet. They really helped alot when my pvc was low
My Dr adviced I take balance diet. He also increased my dosage. I was taking ferrous once daily but I take it 2wice daily now. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
@Pweetiebabe you better carry yourself go back make your dr check your jajaina for you now!
Fear fear geh!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
proudmom38:
@Pweetiebabe you better carry yourself go back make your dr check your jajaina for you now!
Fear fear geh!
Check kini? kolewerk babe, I ve to look @ d doctor hand wen e removed d glove omo those fingers re huge and imagine him putting 2 @ a go make I hold my lane for now, @least am just 39wks4days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyfair: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Chai, I raise Beyonce hands for all d mamas in d house, I off kpata shake yansh for una join especially those who have bin 2ru dis path more than ones.

My doc decided to check me today cos I was complaining of on and off cramps, omo u people shd come and see shouting or na screaming I ve to close legs @ a point and hook d man hand down there + my aproko friends for clinic come dey take me laugh, he was complaining I didn't let him check me I just jejely told him to stop biko, down there dey pain me since now
lwkmd grin I laugh sotey water comot for my eyes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyfair: 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
ahnie:
Am back again....

Naim make I dey cry

Chai! Na wa o, see as fear catch me

(1) (2) (3) ... (3696) (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: morike94(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.