Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8201416 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3694) (3695) (3696) (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by youngmommypat: 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
lioha:

u re welcome

Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
dammyluv911:
hi mamas its bn a while.waist pain dey disturb me no b small.i hail all we team NOVEMBER hw una body
We plenty here Team November #

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
talltosyne:
Abeg where is mspat?

Cc Zaynie.

She deactivated after losing one of her twin boys.
I hope she'll be back to join us soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
youngmommypat:

Bread is on the way o. Thank you ma
. Where do u stay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
proudmom38:

I'm taking it due to the evacuation i did ni! Thank you

Oh OK. In that case I don't have an answer. You could search online or ask your doctor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dammyluv911(f): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
casler:
We plenty here Team November #
yes o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
FexCathy:

Am here o! Marriage land me from Lag enter Warri. Live @ Okuokoko.

Okuokoko Are kidding me?? That's my area shocked shocked I stay off Okuokoko. We fit don waka pass each other sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
proudmom38:
Me I want to say my mind o ehen!

Abeg mamas when I fit stop taking hot water? Because me I'm tired o, the wether sef is not helping matter! Too much heat!

Abeg make una help my life o grin

You ought to have stopped o...I only took warm water for 3 days after I did mine, just make sure you take ur drugs if u were given any.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
Anugod:
It's well with you. Baby will turn and take the rightful position for her birth when it's time. Don't be worried. My ANC was today but I didn't feel like going lipsrsealed I told dh I didn't have money tongue cos I know the guy was cash strapped. He was mad that I just told him this morning when he had no way to get me money before my ANC. cheesy No other excuse would have been accepted by him.
The way my lo tumbles around ehn, I have chosen not to worry about position. I just know he/she would take the rightful birth position when it's time. So rest your mind sis, it'll come out fine kiss

Amen,thanks sis..same here too, the tumbling and BH no be here. Plz don't miss ur Doc's appointment at this stage, mine is now every week...counting down to Nov like kilode grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
katchycouture:

I love this very much..
Because i was pregnant i made my husband do all the lifting and driving and sometimes cooking, i got away with abusing police officers and road safety officers, when i kill my food with salt i just tell my husband the food doesnt have taste in my own mouth oooo, i insulted the doctor that placed me on admission, he was rude to me and i became super rude, the man just looked at me and placed me under the worse doctor you can find in that hospital, the worse doctor was very infriendly and always frownig and one day he came to ask after my health, he looked at my surnames and asked if i was nigerian, i said NO and he proceeded to ask which country im from and i told him im from GAMBIA grin cheesy.the man just looked at me and hissed.. My husband knew i was a time bomb waiting to explode so he avoided me very much, because ordinary good morning can turn to fight.. The security man at the bank would always run into their post house beacause of me, i once held on to his shirt and swore to give birth on that day while holding him,... Chai the thing too too long, i had so much energh while pregnant ehn, one guy told me he wont mind the pregnancy that he will just beat me up, i started slapping him and all the market women in ikorodu garage almost killed him that day... The things we do In pregnancy and get away with
Area mana, I hail o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
bibeetee:

Is this normal?
Any team April ftms with bumps yet?
Sorry for my questions. Congrats cappo Patking, may God see us through.
New edd according to ds scan is 21/4/18

Hi Teamies...
Am a STM but no bump yet...
And no MS...
If I worry, i run to my Sonographer friend for confirmation... am 13weeks 7days today... will officially enter 2nd Trimester tomorrow Bumpless angry

Expect bump for ftm around 20weeks.
Am sure mine will pop any moment.

Your new EDD was it confirmed by your Doctor? They always change.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
LholarB:

No Back pains at all for me, just heart burn ... Baby still in an oblique position at 38 weeks... Am so worried sick embarassed. I thought she was in a cephalic position not until now dat I just got back from the clinic. Hopefully she turns before EDD, cos I don't know what to do again!!

Cc Anugod
It's well, keep any open mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
proudmom38:

Abeg mamas when I fit stop taking hot water? Because me I'm tired o, the wether sef is not helping matter! Too much heat!

Abeg make una help my life o grin

Who placed you on hot water my dear?
Me I was never asked to drink hot water even when I birthed. So hot water after evacuation, I don't know where it is coming from oh...
Anyway, always follow Doctor's instruction. Call Him to ask when to stop my dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Anugod:
Pele kiss enjoy the package tongue

My wrists too hurt like cray and I sweat like Christmas fowl grin Any night we don't have power supply ehn, I find it difficult to sleep. I am just doing countdown, sometimes I just find it hard believe that in a matter of few weeks I'll be carrying my joy in my arms shocked shocked God will see us through till the end
Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
happymummy:
Good evening everyone
Start getting use to this name happy mummy
because I can't wait to.port here

My dear... just choose your month!
You have ported already!!!
"Happy Bumping"! ... another slang to your collection cheesy

You are in my prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
sassyangel1:

D doctor said stress n I had itchy jajaina which I felt it was normal package till I started experiencing watering discharge. I was still doing strong head till my hubby had to take me to d hospital n den d doctor arrested me n placed me on admission which I was not prepared for.
Rest well dear,it will soon come to pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 4:51am On Oct 19, 2017
tyconcepts:

Okuokoko Are kidding me?? That's my area shocked shocked I stay off Okuokoko. We fit don waka pass each other sef.
Chai! Exactly o! Oya where in Okuokoko u dey? Am at Freshville before the checking point.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bibeetee: 5:53am On Oct 19, 2017
Giddyperson:
I was team April 2017. Bump started showing towards November ending
Tnx so much Snr... cheesy cheesy. Can't wait
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bibeetee: 5:56am On Oct 19, 2017
PatKing:

Hi Teamies...
Am a STM but no bump yet...
And no MS...
If I worry, i run to my Sonographer friend for confirmation... am 13weeks 7days today... will officially enter 2nd Trimester tomorrow Bumpless angry

Expect bump for ftm around 20weeks.
Am sure mine will pop any moment.

Your new EDD was it confirmed by your Doctor? They always change.
Ms is tapering off, I still vomit once in awhile. The sonographer is also a doc, will see my gynea next month.
Thanks for the response cappo, I appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:00am On Oct 19, 2017
Today is thursday

What are we doing again today

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 7:02am On Oct 19, 2017
casler:

Area mana, I hail o.

Funny enough i am a very quiet person oooo, it was all just pregnancy hormones
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Anistef:
abeg I dey find my cappo
mumsgirl27 ,
Roseey0,
rosekatiej,,
missusadey ,
4realwoman
mamatwiny , I blive God for ur come bck.
Forevergirl ,
Imahaps ,
Omojolagbe,
Blessedmum ,
bigiyaro,
yetty002. ope y'all are gud, I miss u guys. ( I tink dis hormones don start again)
Good morning to all my wonderful teamies and how are we all doing today? @Anistef, thank for the mention and i am doing very okay and the every minute hunger have reduced for now. I have also registered for antenatal and am just on only folic acid and cyclogest at the moment.
Cappo @mumsgirl27, how your side??

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 19, 2017
katchycouture:

I understand, happy day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amazingift01(f): 7:32am On Oct 19, 2017
Good morning mamas, please ooo, I am 7weeks pregnant, I purged yesterday twice very early in the morning, I didn't use the toilet for the rest of the day and I was being careful of what I eat. Yesterday evening I ate berries and yam with egg sauce. This morning I purged again, please can I take raw pap (raw akamu) or pls what should I take. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amazingift01(f): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2017
I have used the toilet again making it twice this morning, egbami ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2017
katchycouture:

pleas do and get pregnant I go look for your trouble wella grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 8:21am On Oct 19, 2017
Zino89:
pleas do and get pregnant I go look for your trouble wella grin

Nah... Im done with pregnancy and child birth.... Except kd my husband insists...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:21am On Oct 19, 2017
bibeetee:

Tnx so much Snr... cheesy cheesy. Can't wait
Zaynie she called me senior jealousy will now kill some people cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2017
katchycouture:

Nah... Im done with pregnancy and child birth.... Except kd my husband insists...
Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by yetty002: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2017
Anistef:
abeg I dey find my cappo
mumsgirl27 ,
Roseey0,
rosekatiej,,
missusadey ,
4realwoman
mamatwiny , I blive God for ur come bck.
Forevergirl ,
Imahaps ,
Omojolagbe,
Blessedmum ,
bigiyaro,
yetty002. ope y'all are gud, I miss u guys. ( I tink dis hormones don start again)
yes sis. Thank you and good morning

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 19, 2017
Purging is normal sometimes except it becomes bad.which twice a day doesn't sound bad to me. Pls don't take raw pap, your baby is in a critical stage this week so avoid anything we are not sure of the effect. I've been having bad headache for days now that sometimes I can't even look into the phone but I've refused to take even paracetamol to avoid stories that touch. I am 7weeks 6days.
You will be fine mama.
Amazingift01:
Good morning mamas, please ooo, I am 7weeks pregnant, I purged yesterday twice very early in the morning, I didn't use the toilet for the rest of the day and I was being careful of what I eat. Yesterday evening I ate berries and yam with egg sauce. This morning I purged again, please can I take raw pap (raw akamu) or pls what should I take. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2017
Amazingift01:
I have used the toilet again making it twice this morning, egbami ooo.

Take raw Pap please.
Or drink garri without sugar or milk

Steph, raw Pap is actually very very healthy and contains a lot of probiotic bacteria which they pay serious money for abroad.
All fermented foods contain these bacteria.
What they do is alter the pH of the stomach so the purging causing bacteria can no longer survive and purging stops while they stay comfortably and maintain a mutualistic relationship with your gut.

Drs weigh the pros against the cons before prescribing a drug to you. Purging actually affects the uterus cos the uterus and rectum and bladder next door neighbors and when one is irritated the other feels it too.
If you have a headache that doesn't go, see a Dr.
Rest very well.
Eat on time.
Avoid bright lights.
If it still persists, it could be malaria, you don't want it to be too advanced before you treat it, do you?
It could also be a sign of hbp.
It could be blood related sef. I remember my SiL always crying of headaches when she was preggers till the Dr took her off blood tablets.

Don't suffer in silence o kiss

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3694) (3695) (3696) (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.