Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148335 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3712) (3713) (3714) (3715) (3716) (3717) (3718) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebubenwaozo: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2017
Jennykoko3009:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
My charming prince made his grand entrance yesterday 23rd october 2017 @ 11:30am through VD. Honestly it was a supernatural delivery. All glory, honour, adoration be unto His name because He alone did it. Baby and munmy are fine daddy is rejoicing. Bs later.
cc Pweetiebabe
congrats dear, happy for u, I claim it in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2017
Many congratulations to you at Jennykoko3009 & Nimi22 on the birth of your babies... may they always bring joy to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2017
Giddyperson:
I can't remember jare but I'd ask the hairdresser. I know there were two major ones in the market and one had better quality and cost more. If you shop on amazon tho you can order sensationnel kinky afro braids, used to get it on amazon and the quality is great, Still have some left over, I'd confirm the name tomorrow and attach a picture.
dread dey sweet but to loosen am na case...for how long did you carry it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2017
Bloomingbud:
BA BA BA

Nimi22 put to bed a bouncing baby boy. Baby Cole made his grand entrance by 11:42pm 23rd Oct 2017 weighing 3.7kg. Baby, mum and dad are doing fine. She will come present the BS herself.
CC all mamas

Cutie cutie welcome to the world
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2017
Giddyperson, dont loosen the dreads yourself oo or u may just end up with some bald spots. Let the hairdresser do it for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2017
Congrats Nimi22 & Jennykoko3009

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2017
belladsweet:
Goodmorning all i am always having this sharp pain below my belly at the left side especially at night cry cry cry also very painful breasts and the urge to pee. pls what could be the cause? last nights pain was so intense...abeg make una no jump and pass my post bike. thanks cry
Hello all this my question is still waiting for an answer cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2017
Jennykoko3009:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
My charming prince made his grand entrance yesterday 23rd october 2017 @ 11:30am through VD. Honestly it was a supernatural delivery. All glory, honour, adoration be unto His name because He alone did it. Baby and munmy are fine daddy is rejoicing. Bs later.
cc Pweetiebabe
Congratulations Teamie may his coming into ur family open doors of opportunity in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:02am On Oct 24, 2017
Bloomingbud:
BA BA BA

Nimi22 put to bed a bouncing baby boy. Baby Cole made his grand entrance by 11:42pm 23rd Oct 2017 weighing 3.7kg. Baby, mum and dad are doing fine. She will come present the BS herself.
CC all mamas
Wow, @ last baby Cole is here, thank God for save delivery my biggy belle Nimi22, he is blessed in jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2017
Birth Story

During my antenatal onThursday I was feeling menstrual cramps like pain going on and off,I was checked and my doctor told me to come for inducement on Monday the following week,by midnight a strong pain woke me up while sleeping,i woke my husband and he said we should start going to the hospital but since I felt it once and I don't want the nurse to use my jajaina for experiment i told him we should wait till morning,we went to the hospital in the morning and I was checked(Chai that thing can be painful) the matron asked me how I was  feeling I told her it's like a menstrual cramp she smiled and said when the real labor starts it won't be like menstrual pain that I should come back by then, I told my husband i was craving fried rice with chicken so we went in search of that,when I got home I danced for an hour and my contractions started getting stronger I was able to manage it at home till like 8:45pm I couldn't take it anymore,I couldn't time the contractions sef, i just told my husband we should start heading back to the hospital, he dressed up when we got outside our car refuse to start  I was like don't you have a spare battery for emergency,do you want me to deliver at home,what do you stand to gain by seeing me in pains lol,my husband just stood there looking confused the same car we took to the hospital in the morning,he called his friend who told us he will be there soon, i couldn't take it anymore,my husband started begging that he is so sorry,his friend came and they changed the battery on our way i told my husband he is driving too slow and if he drives fast I will still complain,on getting to the hospital my contractions stopped,the nurse were like iyawo is back o,they hope it is not menstrual pain that brought me back in told them this is stronger than menstrual pain,they checked me and said I was 4 to 5cm dilated,by 11:00 I started having strong contractions and i felt I was in ulala land,i called the nurse to come and check me but they refused and continue watching Telemundo, after a while i called a student nurse to please check me,she said I should be calm,after a while i told them I want to poo,they told me not to push that it's my baby head,but they refuse to leave the series they were watching to come check me,I called the student nurse again and told her to please talk to me,she should just talk to me about anything,they started making jest of me by 11:20 pm one of them came to check me and shouted iyawo is close o,that was when they started running around,i was asked to turn around and push but my contractions stopped immediately I turn around and was given a drip immediately,by 11:40pm my prince came into the world crying his lungs out,after giving me a little tear and also weighing 3.3kg, hmmm it can only be God,here is a pix of my Lil cutie Khalid,Olamiposi
cc cappo pweetiebabe

71 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2017
Bella I believe the boobs pain is normal...i am even scared to put on bra or remove my cloth,to tell u how painful mine is. The urge to pee is normal as well, it's one of the early signs of pregnancy and will get worse in 3rd trimester.
Blame that on the developing tenant in ur womb...its putting pressure on ur bladder.
Other mamas might be able to say something about the stomach pain, It might be ur body stretching to give room for the growing baby,but it shouldn't be that painful. I suggest u speak with your OB.
belladsweet:
Hello all this my question is still waiting for an answer cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2017
Congratulations to Jennykoko and Nimi. God bless the new additions to your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2017
belladsweet:
Goodmorning all i am always having this sharp pain below my belly at the left side especially at night cry cry cry also very painful breasts and the urge to pee. pls what could be the cause? last nights pain was so intense...abeg make una no jump and pass my post bike. thanks cry
Please try and see your Dr for proper checkup and examination.

@ Jennykoko and Nimi, Congrats.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2017
wow wooooooow my birthday mate ..congrats mama

ebubenwaozo:
congrats dear, happy for u, I claim it in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2017
Congratulations my dear. Such a cutie! Welcome baby Khalid.
winningbt:
Birth Story
11:40pm my prince came into the world crying his lungs out,after giving me a little tear and also weighing 3.3kg, hmmm it can only be God,here is a pix of my Lil cutie Khalid,Olamiposi
cc cappo pweetiebabe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by madprophet(m): 11:54am On Oct 24, 2017
Father in the name of Jesus,

Father in the name of Jesus

Father in the name of Jesus,

Almighty father, i want to thank you because all power belongs to you.

Father i thank you cos only you possess the absolute power,

Father we give you the glory because yor word say in the that cry my enemies shall turn back for God is with me,

Father i bless your name because your word say at the name of Jesus, every knee must bow,

father i thank you because everything that is and is to be come you made them.

father accept my thanks and praise in the name of Jesus.

Father i pray for your people that every one on these thread or connected to these thread in anyway, father i command your habd of power would resr upon them in the name of Jesus, Father i oray for your people has they have started these 9 months journey, you would be woth them, you would prtect them, you would guide them in the name of Jesus.

I come against every loss of any kind, i decree that there shall be no loss of any kind in the name of Jesus, i pray for any one who has any medical challenge and the doctor has told you it could cause complications for you, father i cancel such medical prophecies in the name of Jesus.

I pray for your daughter that are going thru these journey alone, father i pray you would confort them in the name of Jesus. You would raise helper for them in the name of Jesus.

Every manipulation assigned against any womb here, i command that amnipulation to scatter now in the name of Jesus, You would not receive strange arrows in the name of Jesus.

Any body whose dream life ha become a battle field i decree that the power icharge of that situation i command it to loss its hold over your life in the name of Jesus. lose its hold, lose its hold in the name of Jesus.

I decree that miscarriage, dead foetus would not be any one here portion in the name of Jesus.

Thnak you father.. I cover every one in the blood of Jesus.. I pray for you DH that the hand of the lord would be with him, the lord would provide for him, the lord would make his face to shine upon him, move him from strength to strength and from glory to glory.

Thank you father....

Thank you blessed redeemer for in Jesus name we pray.

Stay bless the lord is with you....

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
Congratulations my dear. Such a cutie! Welcome baby Khalid.
thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Jennykoko3009:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
cc Pweetiebabe

Congrats mama, kisses to your prince
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayotan: 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Do you know that your financial health is as important as your physical health? Do you know your financial profile? Do you understand how your mind works when it comes to spending money, savings, investments and borrowing? Find out here!!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6Y3LZWW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bloomingbud:
BA BA BA

CC all mamas

Wow, congratulations Nimi22, God bless and keep your baby boy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bloomingbud:
BA BA BA

CC all mamas

Congratulations Nimi22. May this child be a source of everlasting joy to your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Marhyaam(f): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
winningbt:
Birth Story

During my antenatal onThursday I was feeling menstrual cramps like pain going on and off,I was checked and my doctor told me to come for inducement on Monday the following week,by midnight a strong pain woke me up while sleeping,i woke my husband and he said we should start going to the hospital but since I felt it once and I don't want the nurse to use my jajaina for experiment i told him we should wait till morning,we went to the hospital in the morning and I was checked(Chai that thing can be painful) the matron asked me how I was  feeling I told her it's like a menstrual cramp she smiled and said when the real labor starts it won't be like menstrual pain that I should come back by then, I told my husband i was craving fried rice with chicken so we went in search of that,when I got home I danced for an hour and my contractions started getting stronger I was able to manage it at home till like 8:45pm I couldn't take it anymore,I couldn't time the contractions sef, i just told my husband we should start heading back to the hospital, he dressed up when we got outside our car refuse to start  I was like don't you have a spare battery for emergency,do you want me to deliver at home,what do you stand to gain by seeing me in pains lol,my husband just stood there looking confused the same car we took to the hospital in the morning,he called his friend who told us he will be there soon, i couldn't take it anymore,my husband started begging that he is so sorry,his friend came and they changed the battery on our way i told my husband he is driving too slow and if he drives fast I will still complain,on getting to the hospital my contractions stopped,the nurse were like iyawo is back o,they hope it is not menstrual pain that brought me back in told them this is stronger than menstrual pain,they checked me and said I was 4 to 5cm dilated,by 11:00 I started having strong contractions and i felt I was in ulala land,i called the nurse to come and check me but they refused and continue watching Telemundo, after a while i called a student nurse to please check me,she said I should be calm,after a while i told them I want to poo,they told me not to push that it's my baby head,but they refuse to leave the series they were watching to come check me,I called the student nurse again and told her to please talk to me,she should just talk to me about anything,they started making jest of me by 11:20 pm one of them came to check me and shouted iyawo is close o,that was when they started running around,i was asked to turn around and push but my contractions stopped immediately I turn around and was given a drip immediately,by 11:40pm my prince came into the world crying his lungs out,after giving me a little tear and also weighing 3.3kg, hmmm it can only be God,here is a pix of my Lil cutie Khalid,Olamiposi
cc cappo pweetiebabe
Congrats
Your baby is so cute....I thought he was a girl at first until I saw Khalid...cute lips also
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bloomingbud:
BA BA BA

CC all mamas

Welcome baby. So cute and chubby. Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
curvilicious:

I just subscribed!

thanks ma'am just make sure you check your email and confirm to complete it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
Is it not bumpy Tuesday again?
Team May
Na only me waka come?
Showing this early...
I can not hide my ofeakwu bump again o.
Pics down

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
Roseey0:
Team May
Na only me waka come?
Showing this early...

Hahaha!
That is a real Bump Momma!!!
So early!!!
Let me post mine

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bumping Tuesday!
@14weeks 5 days ago.

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Jennykoko3009:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
cc Pweetiebabe

Congratulations mama and welcome charming prince!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bloomingbud:
BA BA BA

CC all mamas

Wow! He's cute for days....
Congrats mama Nimi22. God bless you n yours!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Roseey0:
Team May
Na only me waka come?
Showing this early...

This one na real bump o!
Oh boy! Waddling things for you soon....

You shall carry to term in Jesus name! Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
PatKing:
Bumping Tuesday!
@14weeks 5 days ago.

Cute bump you got sis!
You shall carry to term in Jesus name! Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Congratulations nimi22 & jennykoko3009,God bless & keep your babies. @ winningbt,congratulations he's such a cutie + I love his white cap. Is the regular ones we get from the market or is it different as u can hardly get it in white color

(1) (2) (3) ... (3712) (3713) (3714) (3715) (3716) (3717) (3718) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.