Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,317 members, 7,957,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8446400 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (6974) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
Cutiereborn, God will perfect His work in you! Always speak life to your LO and tell God exactly what you want your baby to look like. He is always able to do exceedingly above all we could ask of Him. Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lana75:
They banned me too yesterday, but I don't know my offence oo! Waoh! U saw ur LO yeterday thru scan, very woderful experience ba? Did u see d sex? Mine was last wk, they said my LO was sitting so d sex was cocealed.
Wonderful xperience my dear,I did not see d sex hubby asked my doc if d sex was visible but he said he doesn't check sex of babies o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
@Cutiereborn ur testimony shall be permanent Ijn,welcm 2d pushing ministry.May we all carry 2 term n deliver like d Hebrew women.AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
proudmom38:

Wonderful xperience my dear,I did not see d sex hubby asked my doc if d sex was visible but he said he doesn't check sex of babies o.
The sex is sometimes not visible but the most important thing is for the baby to be healthy and fine! Sometimes they even make mistakes in the sex and you see a baby boy wear pink...lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahmanim: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
cutiereborn:
I rushed off to the hospital to see my doctor & she congratulated me and said should keep taking my folic acid and fesolate (iron meds).
She advised that if I was feeling ok, I can wait till 15wks to register for ANC, which I agreed to cos, God has been great to me!
Since this pregancy started, only cramps once in a while and maybe tasteless tonuge, but no sign of Mornining Sickness which was why the devil wanted to put fear in me if I was still carrying a child or not.
But God has proved Himself faithful despite my unfaithfulness which is why I can proudly say #TeamSeptember!!!
God is Awesome and should always be priased cos he alone is worthy!

welcome on board @ team september . thank God for his grace n love. May we all carry to term

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
On my way back from antenatal yestrdy I saw a mother care n decided 2 check some baby things,I asked d woman which diaper is gud 4 baby n she told me dat prince & princess n huggies original re d best... I'm thinking of going 4 them, or what do u think mamas?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
proudmom38:

Your DR is not serious, what does it mean by "he doesn't check for sex"? Its your prerogative to know, he is a service provider & should act like one.
I'm going to ask the sonographer not to reveal the sex to me cos I DON'T WANT TO KNOW, not cos they wouldn't tell me....

@CutieR,
Welcome,great that all turned out well. We shall all carry our youngins.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
ifefunmi:

The sex is sometimes not visible but the most important thing is for the baby to be healthy and fine! Sometimes they even make mistakes in the sex and you see a baby boy wear pink...lol
That was d exact point my doc told me ystrdy cos he's d one dat did d scan,he advice us not 2 bother abt checking d sex cos it's not 100% acurate but hubby insist dat he want 2 knw d sex of d baby in my nxt scan.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
modath:

Your DR is not serious, what does it mean by "he doesn't check for sex"? Its your prerogative to know, he is a service provider & should act like one.
I'm going to ask the sonographer not to reveal the sex to me cos I DON'T WANT TO KNOW, not cos they wouldn't tell me....

@CutieR,
My sis he says dat d sex thing is not 100% acurate n he feel bad when it leaves sum pple heartbroken but dh said we wil go check in anoda plc sha.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
modath:

@CutieR,
some drs dont tell u d sex of ur baby and they mk it clear to u ab initio. So dat u wont say ur baby was exchanged or smthg if u gv birth to a diff sex frm wot u were told.As long as he lets u kno frm d onset, there s nothing wrong wt it. I kno a centre like fmc owerri does not check
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
proudmom38:
I asked d woman which diaper is gud 4 baby n she told me dat prince & princess n huggies original re d best...
I dnt knw abt huggies bt wt my almost 6wks xprience wt prince & princess i can bodly recommend it no rashes though i apply shea butter b4 puttin it on her. Am abt 2 xpermt wt anoda brand - comfy, hpe 2 gv u a feedback in d nxt 6wks.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
imurboss:

Tinnitus? I'm hearing that for the first time,pregnancy with alot of diverse experience. Anyways just hang in there, mamas who have gone thru that will come & answer u. How's the vigilante ministry treating u?cheers!

thanks so much. Vigilantee ministry is not easyoo. we just dey manage. how are u doing ? expecting other mamas resp
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
proudmom38:
On my way back from antenatal yestrdy I saw a mother care n decided 2 check some baby things,I asked d woman which diaper is gud 4 baby n she told me dat prince & princess n huggies original re d best... I'm thinking of going 4 them, or what do u think mamas?
Concerning diapers ehn, it's different strokes for different folks cos what one mum can say worked for her might not work for another. Me I no just wan bother myself as long as I make sure I use ori and nappy liner for the diaper! The liner will prevent direct contact to the baby's bum. Also it is not advisable to buy too expensive diapers for initial use cos you have to change frequently for newborns.So I will say follow your instinct while purchasing diapers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by msud(f): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
@ shirril. There are a lot of good hospitals at nyanya mararaba area. There is saffron hospital at mami in nyanya, mayday hospital close to building materials shops, fountain of life at Abacha Road close to kings and Queens schools, mararaba. Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
@kimoni, @imurboss, @ahamnim, @modath, @proudmum, @ifefunmi,@all, thank you all for the warm welcome & prayers!
May we all carry to term and put to birth safely thru Christ who strenghtens us!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
ToyosiR:
pls who suffered tinnitus (ringing in the ear) during pregnancy? did it disappear after delivery ?

I did, it stopped when I was 6 months gone.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aghaibiam(f): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
@cutiereborn.God be praised your testimony brought me out of hiding.I had the same diagnosis of sac but no fetal pole last week.I was 6 wks + from scan and will be going for a repeat scan on thur.Your testimony is wonderful and encouraging to me.I hope I have good news too.greetings to all pushing mama's.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
aghaibiam:
@cutiereborn.God be praised your testimony brought me out of hiding.I had the same diagnosis of sac but no fetal pole last week.I was 6 wks + from scan and will be going for a repeat scan on thur.Your testimony is wonderful and encouraging to me.I hope I have good news too.greetings to all pushing mama's.
Yes o! You will have goodnews. God that gave us this Gift gave it to us Richly and without any sorrow added.
I look forward to your Goodnews as well.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
ifefunmi:

Concerning diapers ehn, it's different strokes for different folks cos what one mum can say worked for her might not work for another. Me I no just wan bother myself as long as I make sure I use ori and nappy liner for the diaper! The liner will prevent direct contact to the baby's bum. Also it is not advisable to buy too expensive diapers for initial use cos you have to change frequently for newborns.So I will say follow your instinct while purchasing diapers.

It's true oo. In the first month, I used close to 150 pieces of diaper. Even till now, I'm still consuming diapers as if I'm working in diaper factory.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
rezzy:

It's true oo. In the first month, I used close to 150 pieces of diaper. Even till now, I'm still consuming diapers as if I'm working in diaper factory.
Exactly what a mom told me. She said I shouldn't focus on expensive diapers for initial use. She said I can step up my game on purchasing expensive ones as the baby grows older. Omo, wisdom is profitable to direct o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
tchiwinnie:
some drs dont tell u d sex of ur baby and they mk it clear to u ab initio. So dat u wont say ur baby was exchanged or smthg if u gv birth to a diff sex frm wot u were told.As long as he lets u kno frm d onset, there s nothing wrong wt it. I kno a centre like fmc owerri does not check

Mama,the days of baby swapping were the time before new age scans and carelessness,not that awful accidents don't shappen but they are few and far between.
Some mums get disappointed when the scan reveals the opposite of what they desire and some med practioners are not comfortable with that kind of emotional drama.
I've had a much younger friend of mine shed tears for hours after checking cos d scan revealed another boy(she had 1 boy already) and she's been buying hair ribbons to adorn the girl she dreamt she was having. grin
I had to remind her she's Ibo married to an ibo man and still well and able to have more kids and remember those who don't have.
The reason most people ask is to know what EXACTLY to get.
I've told the scan stories of my 1 and 2& how I was surprised on both occassions, so want that feeling again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by julicoka(f): 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
ifefunmi:

my dear forget about sex my I asked girl for my first baby he granted me dat.my brother wife scan was girl she gave birth to boy now scan gave me boy ad another one gave me girl am not disturbed all I know God will give me a complet baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by julicoka(f): 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
modath:

@CutieR,
some doctors dot tell the two hospitals I used on my first baby re not telling people the sex
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
tobiaboG:
I dnt knw abt huggies bt wt my almost 6wks xprience wt prince & princess i can bodly recommend it no rashes though i apply shea butter b4 puttin it on her. Am abt 2 xpermt wt anoda brand - comfy, hpe 2 gv u a feedback in d nxt 6wks.
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Holaryhemie: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
rezzy:

How much is the diaper sold?

My sister inlaw bought them for me from the US it was like $27 each,that was like 3 years ago,am not sure if it's still the same price.I still have them tho and planning to use them for the new baby also wink.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
ifefunmi:

I'm planning 2 use nappy liner too regardless of d diaper I wil be using,though I'm having huggies n prince & princess in mind.Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
cutiereborn:
@kimoni, @imurboss, @ahamnim, @modath, @proudmum, @ifefunmi,@all, thank you all for the warm welcome & prayers!
May we all carry to term and put to birth safely thru Christ who strenghtens us!
Amen. It is well with us!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
aghaibiam:
U will sure ve gudnews with God by ur side. It is well!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by asoasiko: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Reduce the amount you spend on baby diapers,use modern baby cloth diapers for weekend/ night baby diapering.
Each diaper comes with flushable liners for easy disposal of waste.

www.clothdiaper.ng
/clothdiaperng

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Holaryhemie:

My sister inlaw bought them for me from the US it was like $27 each,that was like 3 years ago,am not sure if it's still the same price.I still have them tho and planning to use them for the new baby also wink.

It's the same price. I saw it on their website. It s expensive oo. 1 for #5400. Abeg na wetin. It too cost

How do you manage during raining season? As in when there is no sun

Can I release like 11k for 2 pieces?Anyways, I will try to save towards it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
rezzy:

It's the same price. I saw it on their website. It s expensive oo. 1 for #5400. Abeg na wetin. It too cost
No be small thing o,like say na only one person go use. Abeg I go buy disposable diaper jare,I no fit shout...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
proudmom38:

No be small thing o,like say na only one person go use. Abeg I go buy disposable diaper jare,I no fit shout...

My sister, I taya joor. Even 2 is not enough.
Let me see how it goes. 1k saving every month

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (6974) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whytehandy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.