Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146106 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 11:45am On Nov 18, 2017
God be praise we are grateful for our sisters lives. Thank you lord for your mercie and grace @booqee
Lilliesbud12:
I don't know why but God kept me.... help me thank God... travelled today, almost at my destination already in the town I was going... my bus waited for the traffic controller & a vehicle behind on high speed hit our bus from behind.. Exactly where I just shifted my body from, killed the traffic controller, rammed into cars on the other side of the road b4 finally crashing beyond repair... several casualties but thank God for my life... still like magic...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2017
Booqee sorry sister May The Almighty continue to keep us safe. Get well soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Laureen007:
Thank you everyone for your likes and comments... BS coming soon. We are still in the hospital as this my oga has refused to suck sad he is being lazy, he takes it when I express but then na onlyntiny bits dey come out, these midwives don’t seem concerned but me ayam worried, how long will it take him to start sucking? I had to ask for formula today because he didn’t get anything since 12am. I need to go home hospital is boring lol. Good thing is he sleeps a lot so he doesn’t disturb at night but then I want him to start eating
My milk was already flowing but in tiny drops before I delivered. Cs was done in the morning and I couldn't eat that day and the next. My water mamas fed my baby Glucose water all through, and when I was stronger, I would try to press my breastmilk into her mouth. She too was just learning how to latch. When I was allowed to eat, I kept downing jugs of hot beverages, water. By the third day after cs, milk was flowing real good. Baby was getting used to cup and spoon, but I wouldn't let her. Despite my pains, I would insist they bring her to me to breastfeed. Gradually she started getting used to sucking, even though her cheeks would get tired and she would stop. cheesy I kept assisting her by pressing into her mouth. She's beginning to suck like a pro now. cheesy cool
Just keep at it. Even if you use formula, keep putting him to the breast, he'll learn gradually.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
lilliesbud12 and booqee All thanks be to God Almighty, may He continue to protect us all...Aamin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
lilliesbud12 and booqee All thanks be to God Almighty, may He continue to protect us all...Aamin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
queensnow:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked The doctor is very brave ooo. This is thy lords doing and surely it is permanent congratulations once again.
Thanks ma. It was just God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Laureen007: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Anugod:
My milk was already flowing but in tiny drops before I delivered. Cs was done in the morning and I couldn't eat that day and the next. My water mamas fed my baby Glucose water all through, and when I was stronger, I would try to press my breastmilk into her mouth. She too was just learning how to latch. When I was allowed to eat, I kept downing jugs of hot beverages, water. By the third day after cs, milk was flowing real good. Baby was getting used to cup and spoon, but I wouldn't let her. Despite my pains, I would insist they bring her to me to breastfeed. Gradually she started getting used to sucking, even though her cheeks would get tired and she would stop. cheesy I kept assisting her by pressing into her mouth. She's beginning to suck like a pro now. cheesy cool
Just keep at it. Even if you use formula, keep putting him to the breast, he'll learn gradually.
oh that’s good to know. Once I get home I’ll start taking beverages and good food hopefully that will help the milk flow well. I’m so clueless, don’t even know what to do as I’m alone here sad but the Lord is my strength oo lol. I pray he starts sucking soon... Thanks smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SRK1(m): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
It’s a new dawn for professional writers! Top ghostwriting agency is offering to pay really good rates!!

Are you a professional writer with experience writing successful ebooks or sales ads? Do you know how to write witty contents and original articles from the dome? You are needed at our writing firm.

Our operation is over the internet. We are willing to offer cool rates, but not unrealistic rates.

Typically, we send you the job, you complete it, we send to our clients for approval, and we transfer your payment to you!

This offer is for:
 Writers who can produce contents that will need little to no proofreading
 Professionals that won’t expect unrealistic rates
 Professionals who can produce original contents from the top and not by spinning

Send us a message now at mavenwriter02@gmail.com to begin!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
Liliesbud12 and booqee, thank God for you.

Booqee, if your doc recommends it after you let him know your fears y not? I had a ct pelvimetry at 36 weeks, na same radiation na and all is well. Just discuss with your doc.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
@booqee and @lilliesbud12 Thank God for your safety. No evil will befall us in the name of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
myrygurl:

I didn't want to say this here but seeing the name of this hospital has brought tears to my eyes already...

my sis lost her baby last week at that hospital.. worst of all is that, when they took the baby to the intensive care, nobody could explain to them what was actually wrong..baby didn't spend up to 24hrs on earth...oh lord its really really painful...

please everybody if you notice any coma in the hospital you are using, please because of God change immediately. because our lives and that of baby shouldn't be toyed with by some incompetent doctors/nurses...No matter the money abeg....its better to be alive and owe

may we not have any cause to grieve in our lives... And may God Almighty grant every expectant mom anywhere safe and healthy delivery... Aamin..

Oh am so sorry.
please accept my condolences
my God grant her quick healing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
FexCathy:

Hi dear. I use Group Medical for ANC but prefer to birth in Central Hospital. They are ok but since your are covered under NHIS, if Lily is among the hospitals u can use then I would suggest u use Lily. I heard capitol hill is ok too. Group Medical has a paediatrician that is always there from 4pm and during ANC, a consultant gynae is the one who comes in.

Thanks alot ma for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
kendrallmai:

A friend of mine use that hospital and she didn't have good review about it
She was covered with NHIS from her dh company
She said no proper care was given
They were careless with everything and after birthing they put her and her lo in a room alongside three other very sick patient whom one of them was even vomiting blood, she felt very uncomfortable with it and had to discharge herself the same night she had given birth
It was her fourth child and first time there.

I recommend you use CAPITOL HILL along same airport road if your NHIS cover it. Good management and all.

Thanks a lot ma, am grateful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
I don't know why but God kept me.... help me thank God... travelled today, almost a.

booqee:
Help me thank God for sparing my life from accident..

Thank you Lord for sparing their lives. We are so grateful.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mama Lilliesbud12 and mama booqee, thank God for keeping you both safe, God’s protection will be upon us all throughout our pregnancy and after we birth our LOs safely. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
I'm literally in a world of pain right now.
I can't walk anymore. It feels like my pelvic bones are broken, but they aren't and i'm feeling my baby's movements at the lower part of my abdomen. I really don't understand what is going on.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Booqee and Lilliesbud12 . It is well with you both. Thank God for keeping you safe. We wont have any cause to mourn over anyone here in d remaining pařt of dis year. It is well with you two. Rest well nd follow ur doctors order.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
@Anugod, Amen. Thanks so much cappo.

Wishing everyone a Happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
SULPHUROXIDE:

Wonderful morning to you my cappo and lovely team mates,so sorry i have not given an update on my edd and gender,hopefully when i go for my scan next week by His grace i will do that.thanks.

7 out of 18

Good to know you are ok kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
Anugod:
To God be the glory, To God be the honour, Our God be exalted, Amen! Amen!
Great things He has done, Greater things He will do, unto the Lord be the glory, great things He has done!

We team November have been so blessed, especially this week. We had 6 successful deliveries, 15 mamas have dropped, 9 to go. God grant the rest of our waddling mamas successful deliveries. We have 7 handsome princes and 8 beautiful princesses. kiss kiss God be praised!

WEEKLY SUMMARY FOR TEAM NOVEMBER

1. sacredlily ported to 21st October, BBG kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
2. MsAfricaa delivered 1st November, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
3. richdaflux dw delivered 4th November, BBG kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
4. Mbliz delivered 4th November, BBB kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
5. dammyluv911 delivered 6th November, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
6. ebubenwaozo delivered 6th November, BBB kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
7. sweetlady4real delivered 8th November, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
8. casler delivered 8th November, BBG kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
9. LholarB delivered 10th November, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
10. rennylicious delivered 13th November, BBB kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
11. Anugod delivered 14th November, BBG kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
12. CheeryChy delivered 15th November, BBB kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
13. beckybecca27 delivered 15th November, BBB kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
14. Zheemub delivered 15th November, BBB kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
15. Laureen007 delivered 16th November, BBB kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
16. esha01 ______ EDD 10th November.
17. YeyeObas5 ____ EDD 14th November.
18. atumomo _____ EDD 21st November.
19. kendrallmai ___ EDD 24th November.
20. Sisiyemisi ____ EDD 25th November, Team Blue.
21. adezie _______ EDD 27th November, Team Pink.
22. opella ________ EDD 27th November.
23. puffy84 _______ EDD 30th November.
24. holutosin ______ EDD 30th November.
Congrats to all new mamas#team November.
A month of awesome testimonies.
Hmm, my mom went back today, officially omugwo over.
I'm not crying, I'm peeling onions.
Happy waddling and swift deliveries to rest Teamies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
Laureen007:
Thank you everyone for your likes and comments... BS coming soon. We are still in the hospital as this my oga has refused to suck sad he is being lazy, he takes it when I express but then na onlyntiny bits dey come out, these midwives don’t seem concerned but me ayam worried, how long will it take him to start sucking? I had to ask for formula today because he didn’t get anything since 12am. I need to go home hospital is boring lol. Good thing is he sleeps a lot so he doesn’t disturb at night but then I want him to start eating
Always try putting him to breast every 2hrs.
Every baby and their package.
Congrats once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thank God for your lives Lilliesbud12 and booqee, there shall be no loss.

And congrats to mamas that have birthed their LO.. may they be a source of Joy for you always

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Doctor said we'll be doing pelvimetry during our next ANC
Mama that have gone tru it should please share their experiences. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
hotmomma:
Liliesbud12 and booqee, thank God for you.

Booqee, if your doc recommends it after you let him know your fears y not? I had a ct pelvimetry at 36 weeks, na same radiation na and all is well. Just discuss with your doc.

Please how was the pelvimetry
Anything in particular I need to know?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by erne: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hurry up before it gets out of stock...

%100 natural;
�SHEA BUTTER
�COCONUT OIL
�BEE HONEY

...All natural, available for sale

08139458588, 08053408939.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
LholarB:
BIRTH ALERT!!

Whoop whoop!! My Babygirl made her grand Entrance yesterday thru CS @ 8.01AM weighing 3.48kg. Baby and mother alive,Daddy is too Excited.BS coming soon!!

Cc cappo Anugod and all November mamas

PS:Plz sabi mamas,my milk aint coming out at all,done the whole cleaning and pulling the Nipple formular but its still same thing.plz help a fellow mama o,thanks.
Congrats mama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
@booque,, Gods mercies upon you will never cease,,, glory be to him alone,, get well soon dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
I'm literally in a world of pain right now.
I can't walk anymore. It feels like my pelvic bones are broken, but they aren't and i'm feeling my baby's movements at the lower part of my abdomen. I really don't understand what is going on.
Please have a doctor check you out! Sorry for the pains.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
zaynie:
Dunasy, Wehdone o angry angry angry

I agree with you. We should have cooking classes..... With pictures if possible......
We'll get the ginger ready for next week.

smiley

Liftedhands....... how's Ekene? hope you have had that sumptuous lunch

crystalzoe.....hope you enjoyed your meal ooooo

booqee......Thank God you are safe..............Do rest well too......Wish you speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamitwins(f): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thank God for your lives Lilliesbud12 and booqee, may his hand of protection and mercy be upon you always.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
Booque and lillibud12 thanks to God for keeping you safe. We will never have cause to mourn over anyone here by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
Booqee n lilibud12
Praise God
His name alone be praised

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.