Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123893 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3861) (3862) (3863) (3864) (3865) (3866) (3867) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sebake(f): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
orirebaby:

Congrats

Orirebaby may God grant you your heart requests.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sebake(f): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
casler:

Congrats, dear.

Casler mama,how is vigilante!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymummy(f): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
Please sassyangel1 and Coldfeet e don do ejoor
Biko

It's prayer Monday
Forgive and forget
All these are devil's trick to us on this trend

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
Big Amen to the prayers @ 4realwoman, rolleytex and zanie. May God grant all our good hearts' desires in God's name.

@ adezie; Congratulations on the birth of your baby. God bless and keep the baby for you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Our Tom and Jerry are back online....at least the thread wld be a lil lively cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miqos02(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
completey:

Oga mi wetin you find come here? You don get belle?
I just dey stroll across threads oh, I don retire for baby making

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bomgirl:
Hubby's birthday is tomorrow and I'm flat out broke!! cry cry

I took a look at my account balance and told God 'this wil be the last time my account will ever read that amount!! (300.24)
I feel so bad I can't do anything to celebrate, but where there's life, there's hope!!

Mama's, before we birth our baby (ies), God will open doors of supernatural breakthroughs for us! We will not beg to deliver or feed them. Amen!!

AMEN OHHHH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Sassyangel1
Abeg no fall my hand nau embarassed embarassed cry
Let it pass, biko

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
iaatmgirl you can talk to me on pointedn@gmail.com tried replying you but I don't get how pm works. God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sebake(f): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
In other news:

HOW WOULD YOU REACT WHEN YOU SEE YOUR SIX MONTHS OLD BABY CLINGING A FANCY NYLON BAG THAT CONTAINS A FITTED BABY SANDALS,A CUTE TEE SHIRT AND KNICKER AND THREE THOUSAND NAIRA?

Also bear in mind that,you boarded the keke with your son straps on your back and your handbag only.

Only for you to alight from the keke,and saw those items with your six months old son smiling.

It happened to me today.

Cc:All mamas.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YeyeObas5: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
Liftedhands:
Nothing to worry about. Try minimal exercises to bring on labour! Zobo and dates helps too you can give it a try.

Thanks ma. I've been taking dates and pineapple since Saturday but I will prepare zobo tomorrow by God's grace. kisses to Ekene bobo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=sebake post=62561758]In other news:

HOW WOULD YOU REACT WHEN YOU SEE YOUR SIX MONTHS OLD BABY CLINGING A FANCY NYLON BAG THAT CONTAINS A FITTED BABY SANDALS,A CUTE TEE SHIRT AND KNICKER AND THREE THOUSAND NAIRA?

Also bear in mind that,you boarded the keke with your son straps on your back and your handbag only.

Only for you to alight from the keke,and saw those items with your six months old son smiling.

It happened to me today

Na wa oh...this one hard oh who do you return it to....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
sebake:

Casler mama,how is vigilante!
We thank God, always looking forward to mornings to catch up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YeyeObas5: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
kelizosuy:
Awww E-hugs sis kiss kiss kiss
Your bundle of joy is on the way dear. I understand how you feel. Why not take walks and dance. Pepper soup and zobo helped me too though

It will end in praise

Thanks ma. I will try zobo and pepper soup too. I really appreciate your response. How's our Adele doing?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
rollykotex, 4realwoman, and zaynie Amin to all the prayers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadySarah: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
sebake:
In other news:

It happened to me today.

lol.i can relate.my son did that but with pepper in the mkt.i noticed he was trying to put something in his mouth only to check and found out it was red pepper which he had picked while i was buying veggies beside a pepperseller.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
sebake:
In other news:

It happened to me today.

Why do I feel it was given to him on purpose without your knowledge.... I might be wrong tho but I just feel that way

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
sebake:
In other news:

It happened to me today.

I guess an admirer obviously handed it over to him.. Its too much of a coincidence cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
ozycy:

Hi mama, I ve been around just that I don't come here so often cry we are fine and how are you and family? Are you on second or third journey now? grin

hehehehehehe. we are fine ma. na second we dey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:56am On Nov 21, 2017
Bumpy Tuesday!!!
Makes me feel a week closer

32weeks down
8 or 6weeks to go

Ope ooo

Proudmom38, i heard you are experiencing omolaria. Congrats o wehdon sa

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Droyal(f): 7:37am On Nov 21, 2017
Pls mama's has anyone used coartem in pregnancy It was prescribed after I complained about reacting (vomiting) to the fansidar given as my IPT 1, the 1st fansidar dose was used about 6 weeks back.

The doc then said he would have to give me something else after complaining and then prescribed coartem .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2017
curvilicious:
My gang pple no dey come online again?
Proudmo.m38
Kelizo.suy
Pweeti.ebabe
Mumm.yAudrey
Golden.heart002
Mafiaqu/een
My teamies
Iya Towe.rofgrace, where is you na?
Etc

4realwom.an aka glutton i see you o

Boo.ee, glory be to God for your life & that of ur lo. I heard xray is not good in preggy. I wee try & void it if i were you sha

Lillie.sbud12, God be praised

So, dh saw the hard copy of my diary nd called me a winch cheesy

My darling Curvilicious, thanks for checking up on me jare

I chop ban oo, not from antispam but from my darling husband, the wonderful man was just lamenting, so before they would say i gave him hbp, i just maintained my side.

How is my adorable John doing? kisses to him
So 4realwoman is now a glutton, pekele pekele undecided i am not surprised, she's always had it in her like peak milk grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2017
YeyeObas5:
Good morning to all mama in the house.
Cappo Anugod, I was wowed by your bs. It can only be God.

Hi mama Yeyeobas5. I even thought u av delivered. It is well with you ma. Awaiting ur good news. I pray you will experience an easy delivery. Irorun lo ma je o.
Congrats Anugod, it is well with you nd ur baby. God bless ur family.
Wishing all the remaining November mamas safe delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2017
Curvilicious mama John , i see you o. Thanks to God who has brought u this far. HE WILL PERFECT IT IN JESUS NAME. How are u nd john doing.. have a nice day
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2017
Towerofgrace:

My darling Curvilicious, thanks for checking up on me jare

I chop ban oo, not from antispam but from my darling husband, the wonderful man was just lamenting, so before they would say i gave him hbp, i just maintained my side.

How is my adorable John doing? kisses to him
So 4realwoman is now a glutton, pekele pekele undecided i am not surprised, she's always had it in her like peak milk grin grin
My sister na Curve
aka mama John teach me how to chop plenty food, you fit ask her if i dey lie. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rajeevm: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2017
Get Your First Online Video Consultation Free With The Leading Gynecologists Use Coupon "HEALTH17" @ https://www.modasta.com/book-appointments/ Contact Us at: care@modasta.com Mob: 9113583197

Download Modasta IOS App @ https:///JksCDZ
Download The Modasta Android App @ https:///e5Pabc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babylove01: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2017
Thanks ma'am zaynie.
Sign sealed and delivered.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2017
curvilicious:
Bumpy Tuesday!!!
Makes me feel a week closer

32weeks down
8 or 6weeks to go

Ope ooo

Proudmom38, i heard you are experiencing omolaria. Congrats o wehdon sa

I think say na only me dey deduct that 2weeks sha grin
Cute bump cappo...... kiss kiss kissto John
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2017
Hi Mums,

My 32 weeks 5 days diary ---- My OGTT test was reviewed this week and it did not go well as i was diagnose of gestational diabetes - though not looking too bad according to my Gyno but He refereed me to a Dietitian to advise me on diet modification. I was given a glucose meter to be monitoring my glucose level twice daily. i have been pinching my body daily to get blood for this test. Also i have as well changed my diet - I have eliminate carbs and sugary fruits from my diets. My meal plan is looking funny and tasteless . I Have another appointment in one week time. This findings has been giving me a bit of concern especially after reading about the adverse effect on baby but God has been in control, My fasting sugar has come down a bit - now in borderline of 96 - 105. Just concern about the implication on the baby between now and 40 weeks embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2017
Bumpy Tuesday.

33weeks and 2days

7weeks to go #teamJan.

55 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendor1: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2017
Hi everyone,
I have been in peeping mode but decided to register my presence today. Presently midway-20 weeks- with an EDD for 12th April. I hope to have a swell time here.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2017
Splendor1:
Hi everyone,
I have been in peeping mode but decided to register my presence today. Presently midway-20 weeks- with an EDD for 12th April. I hope to have a swell time here.

welcome....your captain would register you soon

curvilicious.... less than 2 months to go...,that 2 months sounds far ...enjoy third trimester perks to the full

HolySteph....you look hawt! saved this style for future purposes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3861) (3862) (3863) (3864) (3865) (3866) (3867) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.