Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127374 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3904) (3905) (3906) (3907) (3908) (3909) (3910) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2017
She said the Dr told her it's benign and nothing to worry about,that almost all women have it.. Biko how true is it? Because she has been doing pt but all have been negative except the one she did last month. Both blood and urine came out positive
FloraEC:

She has fibroid
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:27am On Dec 05, 2017
kelizosuy:
She said the Dr told her it's benign and nothing to worry about,that almost all women have it.. Biko how true is it? Because she has been doing pt but all have been negative except the one she did last month. Both blood and urine came out positive

If there's no sign of embryo or fetus in the uterus then is probably ectopic or hormonal imbalance since TVS didn't see anything and her Pouch of Douglas is empty(no PID and odas). I don't know about fibroid been normal in a woman's body, the only thing I've seen in my own body was cyst which later dissolved on its own.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2017
@kelizosuy, she can repeat scan in another place,in a week. To be sure, on next line of action.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2017
Good morning mamas, please i want to know if these two things are d same.

Nasogastric tube and Mucus extractor.

I got only mucus extractor. I dont know if its d same thing.
Also, in packing hospital bag, do i arrange my things seperately from that of the baby?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by crystalzoe: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2017
belladsweet:
Goodmorning all i woke up very sad this morning not happy at all. Plestill in pains. Sorry for the long post and any typo im not myself cry
Sorry I'm just seeing this.
How are u now mama?
It is well
Its one of the challenges of preg with fibroid. I had it at 16weeks and mine lasted 2good weeks those days were hell it was more painful than labor.
Paracetamol did nothing for me. I was on pain relief injections and diclofenac tabs. I cldnt eat my pcv dropped to 25%.
I began to wish I had known abt d fibroids and taken them out before I got pregnant.
The pain will stop. Take ur pain reliever and rest a lot.drink lots of water and try to stay still sudden movement aggravated the pain for me. Its well
U will get thru this
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2017
Good morning moms.

A mom here has her birthday in December and has promised any mom that gives her a birthday mate, 2 complete sets of clothes as gift.
Let me not put the actual date cos I don't want to put you under pressure tongue

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sweetmommatwo(f): 9:59am On Dec 05, 2017
Good morning all. Would like to come out today after peeping and procrastinating for so long. Team February, Edd-19th according to lmp and 24th according to scan. Sex- xx. Capt Lioha pls take note and happy bumping to US all. #teamfebfornoloss#.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by piragirl(f): 10:13am On Dec 05, 2017
Hello mama's in the house,please i am 24weeks gone, but these days i have unexplained stomach ache and its diff from pelvic pain cuz i have never experience pelvic pain before. Atimes i thought its due to hunger,but after i finish eating it still persist. My baby is kicking seriously now,but this off and on stomach aches gives me concern..

please anybody going through this or av an idea of what is it abt should pls explain thanks

CC: Team March,we will care to team and all mama's inclusive...amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2017
FloraEC:

If there's no sign of embryo or fetus in the uterus then is probably ectopic or hormonal imbalance since TVS didn't see anything and her Pouch of Douglas is empty(no PID and odas). I don't know about fibroid been normal in a woman's body, the only thing I've seen in my own body was cyst which later dissolved on its own.

Ok ma thanks
casler:
@kelizosuy, she can repeat scan in another place,in a week. To be sure, on next line of action.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by madprophet(m): 10:21am On Dec 05, 2017
Thou art worthy, Thou art worthy oh lord,

To receive glory honor and power

For thou art created all things and for their pleasure

They are now where created.

Father in the name of Jesus

Father we thank you, we bless your name because all power belongs to you.

We thank you for protection and your awesomeness over your daughters

We thank you for the celebration of been able to get pregnant

We give all the glory for your hand of power them,

For your sufficient grace, sufficient mercy

Accept our thanks and praise in the name of Jesus

Father i commint every pregnant sister her in to your hands, Father with your hand of power you would see them them through in the name of Jesus

I decree over them, There shall no be abortion in the name of Jesus in the name of Jesus

You that sister that have been having strange dreams i command let the power using the dark to perpetrate wickedness in your life be exposed and disgraced un the name of Jesus

The God of Elijah, that answers by fire, shall answer you be fire, answer you by fire in the name of Jesus

Complications after delivery is cancelled in the name of Jesus

Every one here going thru pains and that Lord would ease you and comfort you in the name of Jesus]

The lord woud strengthen your unbelief in the name of Jesus

The lord God of Elijah would fight for in the name of Jesus

I pray that there shall no be death in the name of Jesus, No death in the name of Jesus, I say no death in the name of Jesus

The power to carry and deliver safely receive it in the name of Jesus

Thank you God because you have answered us.

For in Jesus name we have prayed

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 05, 2017
kaffy4bill:

Sorry about that pains sis
It's called fibroid degeneration in preg and can cause abortion, preterm labor among other things....
The paracetamol is safe and will help a little
What worked for me and I have experienced it work for my patients with fibroid too is to DRINK A LOT OF WATER... STAY WELL HYDRATED
drink water like a fish, like life depend on it.
When you are well hydrated the pain is less minimal
And please rest well too

I hope this helps, sure other mamas will chook mouth too

One love always
Thanks dear the pain is outta this world cant even walk well.. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 05, 2017
kelizosuy:
Kpele sis

I don't know about pregnancy with fibroid though but I do know pcm is safe during pregnancy... Just follow your doctor's instructions. It will end in praise for you dear
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2017
rollykotex:

sorry darling,I don't have any solution,but here's wishing you Gods touch. I heard fibroid normally shrinks as the baby grows,I feel you should just hold on. it is well with u In Jesus Name. And as u have been advised,please keep yourself well hydrated. God bless U
Amen thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2017
Rubyzz:

Sorry dear, I know how painful it can be cos am also going through same. Dr called it fibroid degeneration, mine came with brown spotting. I wasn't given any drugs, just told to bear the pains and come for regular scans to be sure the cervix is not opening. Also I was placed on bed rest and drinking lots of water helps too.

Pele dear, we shall overcome
Amen Sis thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shemmyglo(f): 10:25am On Dec 05, 2017
Please add me o. I introduced myself two months ago.

mumsgirl27:
yepiee!!! IT IS ANOTHER NEW MONTH (Heart full of Praise)
HAPPY NEW MONTH AND SEASON GREETING MY TEAMMATE

Team M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.

ROLL CALL FOR D WEEK (22WEEKS OR 4MONTHS and 27DAYS LEFT grin,we are getting there week by week)
Pls, let's include our Edd when we reply.

NAMES EDD
1) mumsgirl27 -------- 07/05/2018 (LMP)
2) Roseey0 ----------- 14/05/2018 (LMP)
3) rosekatiej --------- 13/05/2018 (LMP)
4) missusadey ------- 08/05/2018(LMP)
5) Anistef ------------- ??/??/?(?)
6) 4realwoman ------- 22/05/2018(TVS)
7) Forevergirl --------- 29/05/2018(LMP)
cool Imahaps ----------- 23/05/2018 (LMP)
9) Omojolagbe ------- ??/??/?(?)
10) bigiyaro ------------??/??/?(?)
11) yetty002 ---------- ??/??/?(?)
12) Olubassey92 ----- 24/05/2018(SCAN)
13) iaatmgirl---------- 31/05/2018(LMP)
14) Meeeeey---------- 29/05/2018(LMP)
15) portable4real------02/05/2018(LMP)
16) Wemmy017 ------ ?? /2018

How are we all doing?
Happy Second Trimester to us all grin, la'enjoyment phase.

Team May
Team Miraculous Conception
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Sharp sharp delivery
Team Beautiful and handsome Los
Team Sexy bumps (No eba or amala bumps)
Team Healthy pregnancy
Team Mother alive, Lo alive and Father rejoicing
Team 20billion for our account grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 05, 2017
sassyangel1:

Sooo sorry. Seriously wishing I knw wat to tell u to ease the pain. U can google to see if any drugs can be taken @ dis stage n ask questions 4rm ur gynae. It's well wth u...
Ok dearie i will thanks for the suggestion...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2017
modupsie:
sent you a reply this morning

I'm still waiting mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2017
Hello everyone,

Trust we're all doing good?

See me see local crisis on Nairaland today!

https://www.nairaland.com/4214838/fiancee-isnt-wife-material-please

This is some of the sheeeet that we have to put up with as females in this part of the world!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2017
queensnow:
Haba parawetin morni,afternoon n night for dat matter 1st trimester shocked shocked I understand the pains u can't sit,stand or lie down for so long? D fibroid is degenerating pele just endure it it will stop drink lot of water and tak fruit. D pain won't stay for long #bighug#
I cant stand well or walk i look like someone that just had a surgery on the tummy. I only feel abit better when i lie down and whenever i wanna roll to the other side on the bed, na big wahala...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 05, 2017
Anak123:
Belladsweet..... sorry dear. For my first baby with fibroids I was given paracetamol inj only.......I know how painful it can be but at that early stage there's not much u can be given.....pcm tabs is ok too. Keep hydrated...listen to your gynae n ur body. Rest alot.
Ok dearie thanks. But pls did you remove the fibroid after you had your first baby before conceiving again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 05, 2017
crystalzoe:

Sorry I'm just seeing this.
How are u now mama?
It is well
Its one of the challenges of preg with fibroid. I had it at 16weeks and mine lasted 2good weeks those days were hell it was more painful than labor.
Paracetamol did nothing for me. I was on pain relief injections and diclofenac tabs. I cldnt eat my pcv dropped to 25%.
I began to wish I had known abt d fibroids and taken them out before I got pregnant.
The pain will stop. Take ur pain reliever and rest a lot.drink lots of water and try to stay still sudden movement aggravated the pain for me. Its well
U will get thru this
The same feeling i am having right now i pray the pain dosnt last long it is well cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2017
Thanks all for your words of encouragement. Went to see the Doctor for another scan yesterday. Baby is doing fine by Gods grace just the fibroid pain. I was given injections i guess its pain reliever injection...also given diclofenac tablet. I dont even feel like eating anymore, body is hot, i cant bend, stand or even walk for long. the injection only relieved the pain for few minutes. I pray this stage pass quickly...it is well IJN embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 05, 2017
madprophet:
Thou art worthy, Thou art worthy oh lord,

To receive glory honor and power

For thou art created all things and for their pleasure

They are now where created.

Father we thank you, we bless your name because all power belongs to you.

We thank you for protection and your awesomeness over your daughters

We thank you for the celebration of been able to get pregnant

We give all the glory for your hand of power them,

For your sufficient grace, sufficient mercy

Accept our thanks and praise in the name of Jesus

Father i commint every pregnant sister her in to your hands, Father with your hand of power you would see them them through in the name of Jesus

I decree over them, There shall no be abortion in the name of Jesus in the name of Jesus

You that sister that have been having strange dreams i command let the power using the dark to perpetrate wickedness in your life be exposed and disgraced un the name of Jesus

The God of Elijah, that answers by fire, shall answer you be fire, answer you by fire in the name of Jesus

Complications after delivery is cancelled in the name of Jesus

Every one here going thru pains and that Lord would ease you and comfort you in the name of Jesus]

The lord woud strengthen your unbelief in the name of Jesus

The lord God of Elijah would fight for in the name of Jesus

I pray that there shall no be death in the name of Jesus, No death in the name of Jesus, I say no death in the name of Jesus

The power to carry and deliver safely receive it in the name of Jesus

Thank you God because you have answered us.

For in Jesus name we have prayed
AMEN THANKS smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Humbleamanda(f): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2017
Good morning my lovely people, am new here and have been passing through serious health challenges, i really need ur advice. I had miscarriage on september dis yr, after that, my Dr refered me to scan which dictate some product of conception. Due to that, i had evacuation. But after d evacuation, my whole body system change, my period does flow normal, even that of last month drop for 3 days and stop. Dr said it wil normalise since last 2wks i started having serious waist, back and stomach ache. I went back to my Dr, he refered to scan and some other test. Other test dictate malaria n typhoid, why scan dictate fluid in my pelvic which doctor said its infection. So he started treatment on d 3, he even involve my husband on infection treatment. My problem now, i am taking 3 antibiotics(ciprotab, amoxicillin, metronidazole) orally, why am being given gentamycin injection, anytime i go to toilet, i stool blood, just have sex with my husband, still blood come out. Wt do i do? Cos Dr keep sayn it wil stop, while am not seeing it stopn, its as if there is a heavy load in my stomach.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2017
Sorry dear it will pass
belladsweet:
I cant stand well or walk i look like someone that just had a surgery on the tummy. I only feel abit better when i lie down and whenever i wanna roll to the other side on the bed, na big wahala...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soniabrenda(f): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Good morning peeps.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Congratulations on all the births and BFPs.

@ Soniabrenda : So sorry for your loss. May God comfort you and your family and provide you with double blessings.

Ok. Oh! Last day to enter the cloth nappy competition. If any November mama is still interested please register using link below.

http://eepurl.com/c3NZqj 

In other news:

Online Store for Mima Bear Nappies is now open!
Pre-orders being taken, up to 15% discount + free gift for orders before the 18th December.

More details in link below.

http://naturalbabies.mimabear.com/p/shop.html?m=1

Ps. If you have subscribed before now and have not checked your email, You are missing out Oh!

'Nuff Said!

Thanks for your attention.

Good night and a blessed day ahead.

thanks dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2017
belladsweet:
Thanks all for your words of encouragement. Went to see the Doctor for another scan yesterday. Baby is doing fine by Gods grace just the fibroid pain. I was given injections i guess its pain reliever injection...also given diclofenac tablet. I dont even feel like eating anymore, body is hot, i cant bend, stand or even walk for long. the injection only relieved the pain for few minutes. I pray this stage pass quickly...it is well IJN embarassed

Pele.
It will soon be over in due time.
Try to drink lots of water.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:02am On Dec 05, 2017
Humbleamanda:
Good morning my lovely people, am new here and have been passing through serious health challenges, i really need ur advice. I had miscarriage on september dis yr, after that, my Dr refered me to scan which dictate some product of conception. Due to that, i had evacuation. But after d evacuation, my whole body system change, my period does flow normal, even that of last month drop for 3 days and stop. Dr said it wil normalise since last 2wks i started having serious waist, back and stomach ache. I went back to my Dr, he refered to scan and some other test. Other test dictate malaria n typhoid, why scan dictate fluid in my pelvic which doctor said its infection. So he started treatment on d 3, he even involve my husband on infection treatment. My problem now, i am taking 3 antibiotics(ciprotab, amoxicillin, metronidazole) orally, why am being given gentamycin injection, anytime i go to toilet, i stool blood, just have sex with my husband, still blood come out. Wt do i do? Cos Dr keep sayn it wil stop, while am not seeing it stopn, its as if there is a heavy load in my stomach.

See another Doctor.
Very soon sef.
There is a possibility that there is still some placental attachment. Or hormonal imbalance.
Do a hormonal profile including pregnancy test and scan too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by showerses: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2017
Waow i have seen my sisters here Nwanne Ukwu Ndewo, I just had the last portion of my Mgbam soup (achara na egwusi akpuru akpu) this morning
soonest:

Ndewo nyo anyi. I bia agbali muwa isuikwuato anyi maka umurima na-abia nu

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 11:12am On Dec 05, 2017
beautifulrosa:
Good morning mamas, plea
Also, in packing hospital bag, do i arrange my things seperately from that of the baby?

Thanks in anticipation.
At my hospital we were told to pack two different bags. One for mummy and the other for baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2017
babythug:
Hello everyone,

Trust we're all doing good?

See me see local crisis on Nairaland today!

https://www.nairaland.com/4214838/fiancee-isnt-wife-material-please

This is some of the sheeeet that we have to put up with as females in this part of the world!

I read it too and was laughing at the comments. I just pity the girl cos when they finally get married and gives birth. He'll open another thread to complain that the wife no longer sweeps the house, wash plates or keep the house clean all the time. Is always baby this, baby that. Men these days are just lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by salisuammy(f): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2017
embarassed

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3904) (3905) (3906) (3907) (3908) (3909) (3910) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.