Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127907 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3905) (3906) (3907) (3908) (3909) (3910) (3911) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2017
kelizosuy:
This is the result of the scan

Cc kaffy4bill

The scan revealed fibroid but the endometrial lining state wasnt highlighted.
Plz kindly tell he to get a good gynaecologist so she can be checked for hormonal imbalance among other things
I wish her the very best

One love always
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2017
And because its bumpy Tuesday and my Lord sits on the throne.. My LO and I @ 34 weeks 3days... D tummy is actually bigger than it looks, d shirt concealed most of it..

#thank u Jesus
#hebrewbirth for all waddling mommas
#let ur name be highly exalted both now and forevermore

56 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Soniabrenda........so sorry love. May the good Lord console and give u double
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
belladsweet:
Ok dearie thanks. But pls did you remove the fibroid after you had your first baby before conceiving again?

Nope....did not remove them. Some were removed during the birth of my first though....(CS) .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
lady25:

At my hospital we were told to pack two different bags. One for mummy and the other for baby.

Ok thanks cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
babythug:
Hello everyone,

Trust we're all doing good?

See me see local crisis on Nairaland today!

https://www.nairaland.com/4214838/fiancee-isnt-wife-material-please

This is some of the sheeeet that we have to put up with as females in this part of the world!

Imagine the rubbish........if e marry person like me...e go complain tire.......me that woke up after 8 this morning undecided.......

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Una wehdone oh,hope we are all doing grt.Congrats to all mamas dat have put to bed.May the Lord bless and keep the babies.I have started a small yaji(pepper-grounded)biz.Wit dadawa n witout,incase ur interested,let me knw.Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Anak123:
Ok so lemme complain a little.... this pregnancy has not been too nice for me. I thank God sha.

Fortunately no fibroid pains so far...30weeks grin

Had to have 2 teeth pulled, constantly had cough and cold......morning sickness....malaria......hmmph embarassed

So went for ante natal last Tuesday.....complained about some tightness in tummy and itchy vjay. ....got sent for test....

Malaria test came out neg....thank God. Dropped urine n vjay samples to collect result the next weeek.

Got home and started feeling the tightening more. It continued all night. Called my doc and she adviced me to come over that I might be contracting. Went in , got checked n it was confirmed ......was immediately admitted n treatment commenced. Antibiotics n all .....

Thursday my result was out. Got infection . My meds had to be changed...... was knocked out most of the time anyway (given sleeping things). Was discharged yesterday..... with strict instruction for bed rest .......with lots of medications cry.

They are praying I get to at least 32weeks since I had the last one at 33weeks. I know my God is still in the business of doing miracles...... I know I will surpass that 33 weeks and have a beautiful healthy n perfect baby girl in Jesus name.

I am already tired of staying at home undecided

sorry teamie,it is well with you, the grace of God shall be sufficient for you and the baby..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
All ye eastern mama's pls answer my question o... TIA.

So sorry dear, just saw this. Go to Ariaria market.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Sweetmommatwo:
Good morning all. Would like to come out today after peeping and procrastinating for so long. Team February, Edd-19th according to lmp and 24th according to scan. Sex- xx. Capt Lioha pls take note and happy bumping to US all. #teamfebfornoloss#.
You are welcome ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
Anak123:
Ok so lemme complain a little.... this pregnancy has not been too nice for me. I thank God sha.

Fortunately no fibroid pains so far...30weeks grin

Had to have 2 teeth pulled, constantly had cough and cold......morning sickness....malaria......hmmph embarassed

So went for ante natal last Tuesday.....complained about some tightness in tummy and itchy vjay. ....got sent for test....

Malaria test came out neg....thank God. Dropped urine n vjay samples to collect result the next weeek.

Got home and started feeling the tightening more. It continued all night. Called my doc and she adviced me to come over that I might be contracting. Went in , got checked n it was confirmed ......was immediately admitted n treatment commenced. Antibiotics n all .....

Thursday my result was out. Got infection . My meds had to be changed...... was knocked out most of the time anyway (given sleeping things). Was discharged yesterday..... with strict instruction for bed rest .......with lots of medications cry.

They are praying I get to at least 32weeks since I had the last one at 33weeks. I know my God is still in the business of doing miracles...... I know I will surpass that 33 weeks and have a beautiful healthy n perfect baby girl in Jesus name.

I am already tired of staying at home undecided

Teamie it's well. Amen at the bolded

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ayauche:
@Rubyzz
Sorry sis, I know exactly how u feel but on my part I was told not to take anything that it will reduce and go away. As for the weight thing, I don't think u reduced as much as I did. So don't worry very soon all will be stories. Our senior mamas will certainly help out with their advice

Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
zaynie:

Yinmu.
You want me to release your scandalous pictures bah? tongue
shocked shocked I'll sue you! Moreover its Photoshop tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
zaynie:

Make I swerve for this ukwa then.
Is it the stuff they mould in those moimoi leaves?
No that one is okpa, give the ukwa a try biko sister Sochi kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
zaynie:

Ummune, kedu? kiss
its nwanne! Singular, umunne is plural. You try.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
Sansa143:
Una wehdone oh,hope we are all doing grt.Congrats to all mamas dat have put to bed.May the Lord bless and keep the babies.I have started a small yaji(pepper-grounded)biz.Wit dadawa n witout,incase ur interested,let me knw.Thanks.

May God bless ur business ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
Liftedhands:
shocked shocked I'll sue you! Moreover its Photoshop tongue grin

Tomiwa and jerrywa grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
zaynie:

Spoilt shild angry
I dey follow your footstep Na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
Amen,thanks dear
beautifulrosa:

May God bless ur business ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sweetmommatwo(f): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
rollykotex:

You are welcome ma.
Thanks abunch Momma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
My baby z 7months plus....so last week I woke up to stop blood stains.tot it was AF,but after that day,the blood stopped and I haven't seen it again.

What cud hav triggered that one day AF

Cc:soonest,nursekaffyzaynie,anak123
queensnow,Naomi14 and rest mamas grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Sorry, Mine started at about 16 weeks and lasted about 4 days. I never had it again till I gave birth. I was given only paracetamol and I had to manage the pain and drink lots of water cos the paracetamol did nada. You've gotten good advice, Just wanted to add mine for you to know it will pass and you and baby will be fine

belladsweet:
Thanks dear the pain is outta this world cant even walk well.. cry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
Loooool. Ordinary 7am? I was expecting 12 noon. 7 is early nah, the guy is very unserious

babythug:
Hello everyone,

Trust we're all doing good?

See me see local crisis on Nairaland today!

https://www.nairaland.com/4214838/fiancee-isnt-wife-material-please

This is some of the sheeeet that we have to put up with as females in this part of the world!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacutebaby: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
Rubyzz:

TEAM JUNE 2018

Ayauche 04/06/18 Sex
Rubyzz 09/06/18 ?
Mandysmum 06/06/18 ?
Belladsweet 20/06/18 ?
Dacutebaby
Ladytari 06/06/18
DNA07. 22/06/18

EDD IS 18/06/2017

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Cos it’s bumpy tuesday and data finished on me last tuesday while trying to upload.
Us @ 20 weeks+ grin cheesy

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
ahnie:

Tomiwa and jerrywa grin grin
Don't mind zaynie always looking for my trouble cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
Wifeysist:
Cos it’s bumpy tuesday and data finished on me last tuesday while trying to upload.
Us @ 20 weeks+ grin cheesy
Cute portable bump smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
gabby18:
And because its bumpy Tuesday and my Lord sits on the throne.. My LO and I @ 34 weeks 3days... D tummy is actually bigger than it looks, d shirt concealed most of it..

#thank u Jesus
#hebrewbirth for all waddling mommas
#let ur name be highly exalted both now and forevermore

shocked wow, 34 weeks plus, really? Yours is good o. My bump is making me drag leg upandan the whole house because of how big it is and am also 34 weeks plus.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Good day mummies.
Pls you people should help calculate my Ed. Saw my period last on, 30th September and when I carried out urine test, it tested positive.
Please Sabi mamas, make una help me o, so that I will know the team I belong mbok.

Cc: Mummy Zaynie and Mummy Liftedhand

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maggiespecial(f): 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
LadyMessi:
Good day mummies.
Pls you people should help calculate my Ed. Saw my period last on, 30th September and when I carried out urine test, it tested positive.
Please Sabi mamas, make una help me o, so that I will know the team I belong mbok.

Congrats mama. Ur Edd is July 7, 2018. U are highly welcome

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
thotianna:

shocked wow, 34 weeks plus, really? Yours is good o. My bump is making me drag leg upandan the whole house because of how big it is and am also 34 weeks plus.

My dear, mine is big sha but not as big as some pples own i c out yhere, maybe its cuz im a FTM.. me self done begin drag leg ohh...plus my walking steps have changed!!! Can't wait to meet my LO getting tired lil by lil but God is our strength!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
LadyMessi:
Good day mummies.

It's 6th July 2018 (acc to ur LMP)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3905) (3906) (3907) (3908) (3909) (3910) (3911) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.