Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8175906 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3932) (3933) (3934) (3935) (3936) (3937) (3938) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
Zheemub:

Is malaria present in your blood test?
If the Dr prescribed it for you please use it.
I had to use anti malaria drug during labour cuz I had high temperature which also affected baby's heart rate.
In fact baby's temp was very high when I put to bed.

Thanks God bless u ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeeeey: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
Cappo I think my bump will be same with yours when I get to your stage. Mine is big for 17 weeks so you are not alone.

Thanks for checking on me previously, I have been in and out of the hospital but it will end in praise.

Team May for sexy bump

mumsgirl27:

Is my bum that obvious, am happy.
My hubby was telling that my bum is getting bigger, nd now u have confirmed it grin
Have always prayed for a big bum.
Thanks for d compliment.

It seems am d one want d biggest bump so far sad
Oya mamas upload ur bumps so I can console myself that am not the biggest grin
Maybe it is even d cloth self undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
hotmomma:

Your own dey... grin grin grin

Waybill it at:
No, 6 Asiri Busstop,
Opp Village People Gathering,
Heaven's Way, Lagos.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
Towerofgrace:
Mama's plix permit me o, let me rub body with all the preggies here

So i am doing this in faith and with faith like we did last Friday on the ATC thread, cos i have tarried too long on this mountain and i am ready to break-forth with singing for God will arise and have compassion on me, for it is time to show favor to me, the appointed time has come. Amen!!!

Please say a word of prayer for myself and other mama's waiting on God for our miracles. Thank you and God bless

Make una manage my honey bunny (Oluwadaunsimi) & I #Team2018

Cc 4realwoman
Curvy curvy Curvilicious (e don tey wey i see your ikebe super oo)
Mum Muna @Zaynie, i hail thee
Proudmom38
May the Almighty God make your beautiful dreams come true and May HE make it easy for ol ttc mamas by HIS Special Grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
karyss:

Thanks teamie. It shall b a smooth jony for us all.
Amen oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Towerofgrace:

So i am doing this in faith and with faith like we did last Friday on the ATC thread, cos i have tarried too long on this mountain and i am ready to break-forth with singing for God will arise and have compassion on me, for it is time to show favor to me, the appointed time has come. Amen!!!

Please say a word of prayer for myself and other mama's waiting on God for our miracles. Thank you and God bless

Cc 4realwoman
Proudmom38
So shall it be In sha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by portable4real: 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
mumsgirl27.... our cappo.. bumps kukuma dey,infact big time bumps...I even get shy a times with it cos I have a toddler and the thing come look as if I don take in since my boy was 6 months...

see us at 19 weeks 5 days..

with exhibit

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettymaxy(f): 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
PatKing:
Team April 2018 Roll Call (new week: 11th-17th Dec. 2017)
We are all Good!!!
This is an assurance that, "with God on our side, we are getting there
#TeamNoLoss
#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money
Present ma cappo, we are fine oo.
hw body

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
mumsgirl27:
I pray it upload
19weeks and 2days....
(dancing) my picture haff load oo, thank God o
After several bump Tuesdays of trying
4realwoman ,Olubassey92 ,PatKing,proudmom38 ,Roseey0
Team May, hope am not d only one with this big bump grin
rosekatiej, missusadey, Anistef, Forevergirl, Imahaps, Omojolagbe, bigiyaro, yetty002, Olubassey92, iaatmgirl, Meeeeey, portable4real and Wemmy017

my cappo nd teammates

hmmmm dis first trimester ws hell bt who am I to complain, from nausea, to weakness, backache etc. at a time I got depressed I com online to read each post bt to strong to type.

my edd is 29/5/18.

my bumb enter my breast nd nose, shame no d gree me comt. cos d first ting u see na my big nose nd big breast.

in al I TankGod I'm beta nw at 17 weeks nd I pray to b stronger.

miss y'al

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by portable4real: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
@Anistef... sorry for the changes... it is not Easy to bring a life forth. .
But me hv been lucky,,the only similarity dis preg has with my first was extreme pretty and glowing of skin... sey na only me waka for dis.... Infact na from my complexion u go know say something don sele....we shall all carry to term

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ladychiny:
[/color]Hello momma,
I am happy I found ladies in same boat as me. I am 8 weeks pregnant and due in July next year. Hope to get and offer support as necessary. But for now... Make I continue my rest cos this first trimester is torturing me. [color=#990000]

Congratulations and welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tutulicious(f): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
DocAdray:
Hello mommas, trust our week is going on well?

Rant Time
Backache is seriously dealing with me at 28 weeks, chai! It's not funny at all.
Lemme coman be going. Rant over!

Am feeling same backache too, although I ordered a pregnancy belt I don't know if it would help to ease the pain, maybe other mama can help confirm.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
temmy2103:
@ soonest need your opinion if you don't mind
I'm 25+5 days gone with chesty cough that has lasted for about 2-3 weeks. My doctor prescribed ranithiol+promethazine syrup, how safe is it please?
Thanks in advance
You are good to go mama. No cause for alarm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
mumsgirl27:

I finally registered at garki,
It was a bit stressful but no regret

Question: Do I have to choose a day for antenatal becos I wasn't given any date.

Oh so nice to know we may meet one day.
Sorry about the stress...
They always give date, usually on your small white card not the pink one.
Just go in at exactly 4 weeks from today or anytime you have a need to see a Doctor. Subsequent appointments make sure your card is laid at Doctors table during consultation so he does not forget...
Kpele my dear Momma kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
proudmom38:

Bum don take over tongue
Where is the bump? tongue
Cute and lovely bum bump cheesy
�� I see my Bum tormentor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
prettymaxy:

Present ma cappo, we are fine oo.
hw body

My dear Teamy @Prettymaxy
I sight you.
How is the Bump?
Glad all is going well.
Take good care of your self.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 3:23am On Dec 13, 2017
4realwoman:
you sure say no be Twins dey inside?
Na Singleton o but everything is possible with God. I will just hang boot once.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 3:28am On Dec 13, 2017
mumsgirl27:

Is my bum that obvious, am happy.
My hubby was telling that my bum is getting bigger, nd now u have confirmed it grin
Have always prayed for a big bum.
Thanks for d compliment.

It seems am d one want d biggest bump so far sad
Oya mamas upload ur bumps so I can console myself that am not the biggest grin
Maybe it is even d cloth self undecided
That's why u are cappo naa
I was thinking I was big o
As I my cappo, I come know say my bump still dey learn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatp80(f): 3:40am On Dec 13, 2017
@ Towerofgrace, your expectations cannot be cut short. The lord God will favor you and all those believing on God for this special gift.
You have indeed tarried long enough and God is going to wipe those secret tears.
I am waiting for your bfp announcement. No more delay.

You are blessed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 4:02am On Dec 13, 2017
mummyjayson:
i give up,,, my screen is showing,, choose.. nd wen i do, nd submit , it will say,,, empty body message

Edit the picture. Reduce the pixel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ilyfavoured: 4:23am On Dec 13, 2017
And I have a pregnancy belt for sale. New but unboxed. Got it when I had backache before I fell in love with pillows so there was no need by the time the belt arrived. If interested please send a PM.

Cc: DocAdray, interested mamas

tutulicious:

Am feeling same backache too, although I ordered a pregnancy belt I don't know if it would help to ease the pain, maybe other mama can help confirm.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 4:37am On Dec 13, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Cc 4realwoman
Proudmom38

Amen! It is well with u. Let it be done to u according to ur words

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:05am On Dec 13, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Cc 4r.ealwoman
Curvy curvy Curvil.icious (e don tey wey i see your ikebe super oo)
Mum Muna @Zay.nie, i hail thee
Proudm.om38

Omo iya mi, ni agbara Olorun this will come to pass.
2018 is your year to carry your babies in your arms, alive and healthy with plenty money in the account.

Not just you but every mama ttcing, may 2018 bring fruitfulness and fulfillment for everyone.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss that's for Simi.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 6:25am On Dec 13, 2017
soonest:

You are good to go mama. No cause for alarm
Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:27am On Dec 13, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Cc 4realwoman
Proudmom38

Oh God of heavens and earth, the one that sitteth on the throne and the earth is His footstool. We thank you for your dota, for making her a woman. We thank you because you created her a female so she can conceive and bring forth fruits after her kind. We thank because you give her womb, gave her bre.ast, back, birthcanal for a purpose which is ordained by you. Father let the body of your dota begin to do that which it was created for now in Jesus name.
Father! Visit iya Tower. I use my son John as a point of contact to you, you must testify between now and early next year in Jesus name (Amen)
Thank you for answering our prayers Lord for in Jesus mighty matchless name we pray (Amen)

Peace mama kiss kiss kiss

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:49am On Dec 13, 2017
BritneyStacy:

Palmers cocoa butter can help. After delivery, try bio oil .

Can i use the Bio oil too? Am a blacky. Stretch marks wantwo finish my arms. Funny enough it didn't appear on my tummy but if u see my arms cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:55am On Dec 13, 2017
I dreamt i had John easy peasy
One mama in my area saw me ystday nd started shouting na wa o u quick o, i no know say you go soon born like this o, all body don change, belle don go down etc. Me with my epic mugu look was just there like a stone carved mugu. Until she now held my hand nd said your baby is verrry near nd started praying for me before responded.

Ok bye lemme coman be goying
Larer

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2017
Ilyfavoured:
And I have a pregnancy belt for sale. New but unboxed. Got it when I had backache before I fell in love with pillows so there was no need by the time the belt arrived. If interested please send a PM.

Cc: DocAdray, interested mamas

Okay sending you a PM asap
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 8:20am On Dec 13, 2017
Ladychiny:
[/color]Hello momma,
I am happy I found ladies in same boat as me. I am 8 weeks pregnant and due in July next year. Hope to get and offer support as necessary. But for now... Make I continue my rest cos this first trimester is torturing me. [color=#990000]

Wlcom mama. Sorry abt d torture. It will soon b ova.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 8:38am On Dec 13, 2017
curvilicious:

Can i use the Bio oil too? Am a blacky. Stretch marks wantwo finish my arms. Funny enough it didn't appear on my tummy but if u see my arms cry cry cry
Try it sha ....see if it will tone you a bit. But it really helps with stretch marks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 9:48am On Dec 13, 2017
Amen!!! Amen!!! Amen!!!! Amen!!!!!

hmm, i am speechless and close to tears as i read through all the mentions.

I don't even know where to begin to mention moniker/names. I am extremely grateful to all you wonderful mamas for your heart felt prayers and kind words of encouragement and even for all those silent prayers that were not typed on the thread, i say a thunderous amen!

I couldn't have prayed and called on God like you all did on our (ATC Mamas) behalf, God bless you all "Daunsimi" & I will invite you all very soon to celebrate

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2017
mumsgirl27:

Same thing is happening to me.
What I did was to snap with my phone, send to my hubby FBK messenger and download it on Pc (desktop), before I upload here.
I don't know it isn't uploading directing from my phone.
that journey long oo,,i go hungry before i finish, lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3932) (3933) (3934) (3935) (3936) (3937) (3938) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dijaaa and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.