Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147956 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3929) (3930) (3931) (3932) (3933) (3934) (3935) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokozain(m): 5:53am On Dec 12, 2017
olalayo1710:
Audhu billahi mina shaytan rajeen Bismillah Rahman Raheem. We thank You O Allah for making us witness this day in good health, we appreciate You for keeping us and our family to this very day O Allah.We pray for forgiveness of our sins, known and unknown.( Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and anything We may have done that transgressed our duty: Establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith [3:147]

Rabbana-ghfir lana dhunuubana wa israfana fi amrina wa thabbit aqdamana wansurna 'alal qawmil kafireen.)

We thank You for all the mamas that have put to bed, we appreciate You for Your mercy on them on their delivery day, we commit their little ones unto Your care, guide them and protect them from any evil eye O Allah.

We remember all our pregnant women on this thread and those who are not here, protect us, be with us, make our delivery easy for us Insha Allah, we pray against any evil attempt before, on or after our delivery, nullify the power of the evil ones over us, put us under Your Rahmah O Allah, Summa Sebila yasarau, let us come out victorious in this journey O Allah, we shall not cast our young Insha Allah.

We pray for our GTC mums, O Allah You are the giver of children, grants them pious children that will be comfort of their eyes, wipe away their tears O Allah, Rabbana hablanna min ladunka toyibattan inaka anta sami dua., let us receive as many of them in this thread O Allah.

We pray for our husbands, protect and bless their handwork, don't let us mourn over them, make them to be pious in Your eyes O Allah.

Those are in one depression or the other, You are the one that see our inner most, whatever that may be making anyone unhappy O Allah, turn it to joy for us Insha Allah.

Let Your love continue to reign amidst us

O Allah as long as we live on this earth, make our stay worthwhile, and bless us with hereafter in Your abode.
Rabana atina fiduniya hasanata, wa fil akhira hasanata, wakhina adhabanar. Subhana robika, robil isatiamayasifun wa salam alali muselim, walhamdulilah robil alamin
Amin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 6:47am On Dec 12, 2017
Droyal:

I use alimosho GH but not under HMO so I don't know how their HMO stuff is.

If you are registering for the first time you go on a Tuesday early in the morning with your husband he will donate blood, you will do some tests scan and pay some fees about 17k (but I guess your HMO package will cover all those) and you will get booked for your first appointment with the doctor.

I saw someone under NHIS. Your best bet is to go to the information center( any other day not necessarily a Tuesday) at the entrance of the maternal child care center and ask how they go about the HMO package to be properly guided so you don pay for things covered under your package . Then you prepare for a Tuesday with the info you have received and start your clinic.
Thank you so much ma, God bless you!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:51am On Dec 12, 2017
beyedew:

I have, just a glass and my baby was almost choking on breastmilk. Take small and see if it will work for you BritneyStacy.
Chai....but where I wan get palmy wey dem never mix from o ooo?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2017
Bumpy Tuesday!!!

16weeks today to the glory of God.

#teamMAY#
M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.
Oya team May come and show your bumps ooo
@Our able cappo mumsgirl27, Roseey0, rosekatiej, missusadey, Anistef, Forevergirl, Imahaps, Omojolagbe, bigiyaro, yetty002, Olubassey92, iaatmgirl, Meeeeey, portable4real and Wemmy017, abi na only me don get bump now?

53 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2017
Droyal:

I use alimosho GH but not under HMO so I don't know how their HMO stuff is.

If you are registering for the first time you go on a Tuesday early in the morning with your husband he will donate blood, you will do some tests scan and pay some fees about 17k (but I guess your HMO package will cover all those) and you will get booked for your first appointment with the doctor.

I saw someone under NHIS. Your best bet is to go to the information center( any other day not necessarily a Tuesday) at the entrance of the maternal child care center and ask how they go about the HMO package to be properly guided so you don pay for things covered under your package . Then you prepare for a Tuesday with the info you have received and start your clinic.
pls enlighten me, after paying d 17k and donation of blood what is d next thing? Is there any other payment ? Is d 17k for d test?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2017
Its bumpy tuesday,,, see us @ 30weeks.. #teamfeb for no loss... cappo nd teamiees,, i yam waiting for u pipo oooo, #eyesrolling

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Droyal(f): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2017
Oliran:

Thank you so much ma, God bless you!

You're welcome, amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2017
mummyjayson:
Its bumpy tuesday,,, see us @ 30weeks.. #teamfeb for no loss... cappo nd teamiees,, i yam waiting for u pipo oooo, #eyesrolling
pishure af refused to upload o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2017
CheeryChy:

I'm in shock! Literally!!! shocked shocked shocked Wow! Now I'm dancing cheesy cheesy cheesy This is just the best gift! So here am I, with a banging head and swollen eyes from vigilante duty... I'm breast-feeding my baby & I decided to check Nairaland and BAM!

@Cappo Anugod, na me win the awoof o.
Awwwww my teamie kiss kiss congrats dearie.
I dey gbadun this kind mood lifting gift ehn, vigilante headache go just disappear one time cheesy grin

Kisses to baby Tj. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Droyal(f): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2017
Happychildlove:
pls enlighten me, after paying d 17k and donation of blood what is d next thing? Is there any other payment ? Is d 17k for d test?

According to what the account peeps told us the first day we registered.

You pay in 3 phases.

1. 17k which covers
Delivery pack- 10k
General investigation(tests) - 3k
Scan -1,500
Folder -500
And some other things I didn't write down

2. 13,200 I think they said this one can be paid after the first one before delivery, it covers
Admission pack
Admission gown
Sitz bath
Sanitary pack
SMS alert ( yeah they send SMS to remind us of
clinic days ) this one is 500naira.
Underlay
Misellenous.
They gave mamas coconut oil to be used in the delivery room and sitz bath after paying this 2nd installment.

3. Delivery
Normal delivery 19,000 ( Diet- 4,500 , accommodation 4,500, balance of delivery pack etc)
C/s - 79k ( theater - 25k, anaestetia -20k, pharmacy- 29k and some other things I didn't write down)

Total is like 50k normal delivery and about 110k for C/s but I believe there are other tests scan or drugs apart from this first set the doc may want you to run or buy later during checkups, you pay for that.

If you are refereed from Health center, you pay 13500 at the first booking instead of 17k.

After paying and donation you do your tests, scan and you present the results the day you are given on your card. Try and get a donor they seem to take that thing serious.

And when you come for your appointment, when you drop your card make sure you write your name on the list where you drop your card and come early.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2017
[img][/img]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2017
Droyal:

Present ma

Welcome sweetmomatwo

Wow! Long time no read from you grin hope you are doing good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 12, 2017
zaynie:

Tell me they aren't yours.
Walai I'm dropping them into a drum filled with petrol, take them out, shake the paint off their body and turn the shower on.
Or I use them as rollers and paint the house with

cheesy

cheesy cheesy momma you bad o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2017
So am ill.... nobody told me third trimester will be like this.
Anyone knows if i can take fansidar at 37weeks?
Thanks and God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2017
CheeryChy:
Thanks so much everyone. We are grateful.
@FloraEC, Lol. Amen

@zaynie, @kelizosuy, kiss right back.

@Alphahandmaiden, thank you! Mail received and replied. This gift is heavy oh, with such whopping discount too. Choi grin Our purchase is coming soon.

@beyedew, @lady25, @olalayo1710, @atumomo thanks!

Truly there's nothing as refreshing as unexpected good news. I've been walking on cloud nine, all PPD blues melted away, feel so motivated and telling Baby TJ about his wonderful gift. Once again, Thanks!
Hmmmmm!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2017
zaynie:

Okay.....
Just walking by..... lipsrsealed
LOL, what i do?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2017
Hello mommas, trust our week is going on well?

Rant Time
Backache is seriously dealing with me at 28 weeks, chai! It's not funny at all.
Lemme coman be going. Rant over!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2017
LholarB:
Happy new week mamas, missed this thread like kilode.really hard trying to catch up in here with the New born thread cos vigilante has being super real but it shld get better soon ...
congrats to all the mamas that have dropped ...
My namesake i am fine oo. i missed Pearl's picture but i trust she is beautiful. Pele, vigilante will soon be over ehnn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olubassey92(f): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2017
Good morning mamas and team May
16 weeks plus bump grin grin
@cappo mumsgirl27, @4realwoman and other May Mamas
Happy bumping

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
atumomo:
Congrats CheeryChy, cute baby Tj kiss kiss
Pretty princesses LholarB n fairlady God bless n protect our los for us.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
BritneyStacy:

Chai....but where I wan get palmy wey dem never mix from o ooo?
Ask all the sellers you can find, appeal to them that you need it for your Lo, tell them you just need a little quantity. It should be fresh palmy. I pray with you that they respond positively, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bumpy Tuesday #28 Weeks

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
TeamFebruary Cc. CappoLioha

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Olubassey92:
Happy bumping

See your heels...
Obviously those "no heels" disciples never beam their light on you. grin
One had to dash me brand new flat shoe at work yesterday....
Pretty Bump

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
4realwoman:
Bumpy Tuesday!!!

DocAdray:
Bumpy Tuesday
#28 Weeks

Cute bump.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YorubaWoman: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
beautifulrosa:
So am ill.... nobody told me third trimester will be like this.
Anyone knows if i can take fansidar at 37weeks?
Thanks and God bless
It's well with you
And me ayam strong o
Just pelvic pain and swollen legs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
4realwoman:
Bumpy Tuesday!!!

#teamMAY#
@Our able cappo mumsgirl27, Roseey0, rosekatiej, missusadey, Anistef, Forevergirl, Imahaps, Omojolagbe, bigiyaro, yetty002, Olubassey92, iaatmgirl, Meeeeey, portable4real and Wemmy017, abi na only me don get bump now?

See my VVIP teamo's cute and beautiful bump kiss
Your bump is beautiful nd no be only u waka come for bump, my bump was that big at 16weeks
Let me try if my picture will upload this time

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Olubassey92:
Happy bumping

Where is d bump Teamo shocked....Still looking sexy at 16wks
Rocking ya heels too (side eyes at that and am jealousy cry)
biko softly with d heels becos of backache but you look beautiful kiss
I stop heels at 4weeks embarassed

Team May, we are so sexy and beautiful
Our swag too much
Team Too hot kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
Team April 2018 Roll Call (new week: 11th-17th Dec. 2017)
We are all Good!!!
This is an assurance that, "with God on our side, we are getting there"!

1. Amy43..............EDD 01/04/2018(??)
2. Lilliesbud12.....EDD 3-5/04/2018 (XX)
3. Tutulicious.......EDD 07/04/2018(??)
4. Euphorbia........EDD 08/04/2018(??)
5. Bibeetee...........EDD 12/04/2018(??)
6. Splendor1........EDD 12/04/2018(??)
7. Graciamore .....EDD 14/04/2018(??)
8. Toyeem.............EDD 15/04/2018(??)
9. Mumplenty.......EDD 18/04/2018(??)
10. PatKing.............EDD 19/04/2018(XX)
11. Wifeysist .......EDD 20/04/2018(??)
12. Omonifamily..EDD 21/04/2018(??)
13. Sysengr...........EDD 23/04/2018(??)
14. Crystalzoe......EDD 23/04/2018(??)
15. PrincessKF......EDD 25/04/2018(??)
16. Hafsat24.........EDD 27/04/2018(??)
17. Prettymaxy.....EDD 27/04/2018(??)
18. MumIbeji.........EDD 28/04/2018(??)

#TeamNoLoss
#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
4realwoman:
Bumpy Tuesday!!!

#teamMAY#
Mine started showing very early sef
No hiding place
Team mAy for supernatural delivery.

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=YorubaWoman post=63214107]

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
I pray it upload
19weeks and 2days....
(dancing) my picture haff load oo, thank God o
After several bump Tuesdays of trying
4realwoman ,Olubassey92 ,PatKing,proudmom38 ,Roseey0
Team May, hope am not d only one with this big bump grin
rosekatiej, missusadey, Anistef, Forevergirl, Imahaps, Omojolagbe, bigiyaro, yetty002, Olubassey92, iaatmgirl, Meeeeey, portable4real and Wemmy017

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3929) (3930) (3931) (3932) (3933) (3934) (3935) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.