Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8205658 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3961) (3962) (3963) (3964) (3965) (3966) (3967) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
lioha:
Compliments of the season mamas

Team February how una dey? Longest time grin grin
how are u too..long time.

We're doing fine.
#team feb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rhukkie: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
lioha:
Compliments of the season mamas

Team February how una dey? Longest time grin grin
Fine mama
Wish you the same
Can Dec end already so Jan can run by, I feel like a whale already. Counting down

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
Goldenheart002:
My sisters, abeg make una help me thank God for my life oh! E remain small make I born today grin grin

So I had dis very wicked menstrual like cramps all through d night, I couldn't sleep a bit cos of d pains. By morning I prepared for ANC and wen I got there, I met an entirely different person (an elderly male doc). I didn't feel too free wit him but I had to lodge my complain all d same sad.........after almost pressing out all my intestines, he finally put on a glove and say "pull off ur pant, lemme check u" I was like never mind sir, d pain is gone. After much persuasion which I didn't yield, he asked that my file be sent to labour and delivery ward where they will technically check me and admit me if need be. So I gallantly followed d nurse who held my file there!!!
On getting to L&grin ward, I saw some heavily pregnant women who were obviously in labor. Some seems to be "dancing" while some were just squatting, they were allowed to seek relief in whatever position they deem fit. Imm I saw them, I realized that d hustle is really real and began to cry! I started insisting that nothing is wrong with me, lemme just go home and rest (after all my anxiety about meeting my baby, I realised I wasn't ready at all). .......wen it was my turn to go in, I allowed d lady after me in but later I remain d only one left and couldn't dodge it anymore so I went in like chick badly beaten by an heavy rain grin d doc there was nice enough not to check me wit fingers, he asked me to lay down and used some tools to check then he told me it was contractions and that I have to hold baby back for a few more weeks cos I'm only 35weeks now......to dis effect, I was given salbutamol, klifedupine and paracetamol! I felt so relieved when I left d hospital for reasons best known to me sha grin maybe I should go and open diary sef grin

Mama sassyangel1, shey u aff drop ni?
Mama zaynie, is it "SM"? lipsrsealed
All team January, I hail oh
hahahahhahahaahhqqhahahaha,,,,you got me cracking with yiur story,, pls take d fear away,,,, if our mums birthed us den we can do it,,, safe delivery dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
Goldenheart002:
My sisters, abeg make una help me thank God for my life oh! E remain small make I born today grin grin

ah thank God for your life. May you put to bed at the right time by God's grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
Naomi14:
Jazzyjazz e haff tay o! Abeg bring that your pop corn! Enque howayu? Hunniesuzie how far the wine. Sansa143, how is Jos? Rhemy2013, u just dey enjoy with baby D Abi? grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
mummyjayson:
hahahahhahahaahhqqhahahaha,,,,you got me cracking with yiur story,, pls take d fear away,,,, if our mums birthed us den we can do it,,, safe delivery dear.

Amen oh, tanx sis
D fear just jump in from nowhere oh but I believe I can do it when d time comes

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
booqee:
ah thank God for your life. May you put to bed at the right time by God's grace

Amen, thank u my sis
Shey LO never change ur shape finish? grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
ahnie:

you forgot to add....
1..letting your Mil sleep in your holy bed.
2...deactivating your rocketisky monicker
3...asking for more monies to buy food for your imaginary baby.
4...am pretty sure its your Bil that just post this by impersonating you.
I wish you many chickens inside your nsala soup.

����� you people don't forget at all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
For the past 2 nights, diarhhea plus serious backpain that stops around 11. My CS date is closeby but i hope say i no go born for house grin grin .... can't wait ohhhh, i cannot wait. #teamjan reporting for duty.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=Goldenheart002 post=63654591]My sisters, abeg make una help me thank God for my life oh! E remain small make I born today grin grin

So I had dis very wicked menstrual like cramps all through d night, I couldn't sleep a bit cos of d pains. By morning I prepared for ANC and wen I got there, I met an entirely different person (an elderly male doc). I didn't feel too free wit him but I had to lodge my complain all d same sad.........after almost pressing out all my intestines, he finally put on a glove and say "pull off ur pant, lemme check u" I was like never mind sir, d pain is gone. After much persuasion which I didn't yield, he asked that my file be sent to labour and delivery ward where they will technically check me and admit me if need be. So I gallantly followed d nurse who held my file there!!!
On getting to L&grin ward, I saw some heavily pregnant women who were obviously in labor. Some seems to be "dancing" while some were just squatting, they were allowed to seek relief in whatever position they deem fit. Imm I saw them, I realized that d hustle is really real and began to cry! I started insisting that nothing is wrong with me, lemme just go home and rest (after all my anxiety about meeting my baby, I realised I wasn't ready at all). .......wen it was my turn to go in, I allowed d lady after me in but later I remain d only one left and couldn't dodge it anymore so I went in like chick badly beaten by an heavy rain grin d doc there was nice enough not to check me wit fingers, he asked me to lay down and used some tools to check then he told me it was contractions and that I have to hold baby back for a few more weeks cos I'm only 35weeks now......to dis effect, I was given salbutamol, klifedupine and paracetamol! I felt so relieved when I left d hospital for reasons best known to me sha grin maybe I should go and open diary sef grin

I no wan laugh abeg, it wasn't doing you, when its the real real real deal, fear will disappear, infact you go carry the doctor hand chuck for dia make e check( according to my neighbour) grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Amen, thank u my sis
Shey LO never change ur shape finish? grin
lol luckily I'm still in shape..except for stomach of course. But i dont feel like I'm in shape. I feel fat like a whale..I've to look at d mirror for reassurance. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
This old matter again? Abegi everybody should go and sit down, let's hear new gist na new year we wan enter

grin grin grin

Naomi14:
Jazzyj.azz e haff tay o! Abeg bring that your pop corn! E.nque howayu? Hunn.iesuzie how far the wine. Sansa.143, how is Jos? Rhem.y2013, u just dey enjoy with baby D Abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
mumsgirl27:
yepiee!!! IT IS ANOTHER NEW WEEK
SEASON GREETING MY TEAMMATE

Team M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.

ROLL CALL FOR D WEEK (19WEEKS OR 4MONTHS and 4DAYS LEFT grin,we are getting there week by week)
Pls, let's include our Edd when we reply.

Merry Christmas my Bumping mates, how was the Christmas celebration. Am sure most of us ate for 3 grin, I was too tired to eat after all d cooking, ate bread and stew with meat. Countdown to new 2018...May 2018 usher in good tidings for us and family.

NAME EDD
1) mumsgirl27 -------- 07/05/2018 (LMP)
2) Roseey0 ----------- 14/05/2018 (LMP)
3) rosekatiej --------- 13/05/2018 (LMP)
4) missusadey ------- 08/05/2018(LMP)
5) Anistef ------------- 29/05/2018(LMP)
6) 4realwoman ------- 22/05/2018(TVS)
7) Forevergirl --------- 29/05/2018(LMP)
cool Imahaps ----------- 23/05/2018 (LMP)
9) Omojolagbe ------- ??/??/?(?)
10) bigiyaro ------------??/??/?(?)
11) yetty002 ---------- ??/??/?(?)
12) Olubassey92 ----- 24/05/2018(SCAN)
13) iaatmgirl---------- 31/05/2018(LMP)
14) Meeeeey---------- 29/05/2018(LMP)
15) portable4real------02/05/2018(LMP)
16) Wemmy017 ------ 21/05/2018(LMP)
17) khaite23 ----- ----12/05/18 (SCAN)
18) Shemmyglo ----- 06/05/2018 (LMP)
19) glamk ------------28/05/2018(LMP)
20) tosinwill ----------06/05/2018 (LMP)

How are we all doing?
Happy Second Trimester to us all grin, la'enjoyment phase.
Present ma...thanks cappo for checking. Every roll call u make lifts my spirit. I'm grateful.
I've started cooking my meals and I'm beginning to eat little by little, at least better than before. Yesterday, i was feeling pains on my right side. I was so worried. Rushed to the hospital. A scan was done and i was certified okay. Got a print out of my baby too in different positions. Was too happy to eat sef. Scan said I'm 18wks and my bump is barely visible. My only challenge so far is that my belly is always tight. Cappo, that's my story so far. It will end in praise for us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
crystalzoe:

Cappo
Sorry abt my silence
We're fyn
My baby no let me see road
I come online but preggy thread moves too fast for me can't keep up grin
Yet to get sex hoping for a girl sha
Merry Christmas kiss

Crystalzoe momma,
I understand the struggle with LO and Bump cheesy the Lord is your strength.

So happy reading from you.
I pray the Lord Grant the desire of your heart.
Compliment of the season.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Goldenheart002:

I no kan understand SM.
Abeg give me hints......
Let baby hold on and enter January..... kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ahnie abeg o, no start.
Heroinqc, no vex. Abeg.

She has a baby. That was never the issue.
Feel free to throw muds but please leave the innocent kids out of it.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JstBrave(f): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
karyss:
Checking up on ma teamies.... Ow r u guys doing?
Cynate, Oliran, jstBrave, mamatwinny...and all oda august mamas...... Op u all r fyn? Woteva discomfort u r passing thru, just brace up. Its part of d package n b4 u knw it will soon b ova.
Don't worry we will finish strong.

Thanks for checking up on us sis. I am doing fine. Just that I can't wait for this first trimester to be over, d nausea and vomiting no be here. cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Laff wan kill me ohhhh my fear fear friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
heroinqc:
Sometimes when one keeps silent people term it to be dat d person is weak or cant fight. For calling my baby an imaginary baby i will fight u with my last blood cos i went thro hell given birth to dat child. Nw listen u are nothing but an asshole, u think am u dat jump from one man bed to another. Ur two children are basdard. Am waiting 4u for more.
eeyah honestly sorry,don't be annoyed on the baby issue...oya chop kiss wink wink.hiannn una don't quickly like Post. heroingfc abeg don't be annoyed.I was just highlighting d past drama

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
zaynie:
Ahnie abeg o, no start.
Heroinqc, no vex. Abeg.

She has a baby. That was never the issue.
Feel free to throw muds but please leave the innocent kids out of it.

muds ke...zaynie we are not fighting o.how will I fight a whole heroingfc.I don beg am

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
grin grin grin heroingfc my fingers wee not put me in trouble, so sorry for quoting you,no be mee write those jargons,na the NEPA guy I almost pushed down from his ladder last week that came to cut my Light. I am suspecting him to bee the one that wrote those words.

no vex

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
Imahaps:

I hope you are are ready for what's coming?
My dear... nuttin z coming.we are cool.
its not good to kwarry o,if we kwarry God would vex o.I am going to sleep in heroingfc sacred bed tonight.
BTW how z you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
ahnie:
eeyah honestly sorry,don't be annoyed on the baby issue...oya chop kiss wink wink.hiannn una don't quickly like Post. heroingfc abeg don't be annoyed.I was just highlighting d past drama

Ahnie your numbers are not going...I give up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Lollllzzz.... By God's grace, very soon... Still doing press ups.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
MummyAudrey:

Ahnie your numbers are not going...I give up
I de vex for you.I rang your line to get those Xmas stuff we talked abt,but u didn't pick up.had to get it from ogbeogonogo market.the chicken I bot was even seeing her menses.

how z my chibobo n boy audrey?try come around now make we hookup.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Sassy the Angel kiss kiss kiss

I haff missed you oh grin grin grin grin
sassyangel1:

Lollllzzz.... By God's grace, very soon... Still doing press ups.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
kelizosuy:
Sassy the Angel kiss kiss kiss

I haff missed you oh grin grin grin grin

Lolllzzzz... Missed u too. Kisses to Adele.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
This woman cheesy cheesy cheesy
ahnie:
grin grin grin my fingers wee not put me in trouble, so sorry for quoting you,no be mee write those jargons,na the NEPA guy I almost pushed down from his ladder last week that came to cut my Light. I am suspecting him to bee the one that wrote those words.

no vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
Naomi14:
This woman cheesy cheesy cheesy

hey bae...thanks d oda day for the soybeans n ogi lessons.I now make my own pap n soybeans... thank grin you gan.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
ahnie:
I de vex for you.I rang your line to get those Xmas stuff we talked abt,but u didn't pick up.had to get it from ogbeogonogo market.the chicken I bot was even seeing her menses.

how z my chibobo n boy audrey?try come around now make we hookup.
you no call me joor.you when your number no dey go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
MummyAudrey:

babe I did.
afar are those birdie still available?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
MummyAudrey:
contact zaynie,I'd collect the message from her.because I no say even if I call you now you no go pick

(1) (2) (3) ... (3961) (3962) (3963) (3964) (3965) (3966) (3967) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dijaaa and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.