Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147485 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) (3996) (3997) (3998) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:43am On Jan 10, 2018
mumsgirl27:

4.realwoman : Enjoy urself teammate.
Thank you cappo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2018
MummyAudrey:
BA BA

Join me as I welcome princess Audrey munachimso...
The sister I never had...... kiss.
Date of birth 9th January 7 : 30am 2018.
Mother and baby doing fine father rejoicing grand mum full of smiles great grand mum dancing up and down.
I love you all mothers
Bs coming soon
Cc curvilicious
Goldenheart002
And all team January.

My EDD mate yaf leave me and born oh!
Baby Gold, what are u still doing in there? Oya come fast b4 I change am for u grin grin............congrats my friend on d arrival of ur pretty princess, a big congrats to mama miraclefromGod too, God bless ur LOs

Team January dropping it chillessly grin cappo how far?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2018
FloraEC:
Congratulations MummyAudrey and miraclefromGod

Thanks sis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 10, 2018
Goldenheart002:

Baby Gold, what are u still doing in there? Oya come fast b4 I change am for u grin grin............congrats my friend on d arrival of ur pretty princess, a big congrats to mama miraclefromGod too, God bless ur LOs

Don't worry God wld do it soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 10:25am On Jan 10, 2018
curvilicious:
39weeks!
John, plz come naaaaaa
Am so tired my tired is tired as well embarassed
Aww curvilicious, u r so pretty! E just be like make u dey get belle everyday o! D ting fit u well well. I can still see d ikebe super from d side wink wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by erutoria: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2018
I greet all the mamas in the house those that have put to birth and those of us that are still wadding. The Almighty God is all strength. Pls, I guess am not too late ,I represent team march. O . EDD: 22/03/18 SEX: pink. Pls cappo include me on the list. Hebrew women delivery is for us all in Jesus name (Amen)

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 10:30am On Jan 10, 2018
Angel2424:
Hello house. I am sure we all had a lovely night rest. I am getting closer to my due date and cant help thinking alot about labor pain and all. I know it will surely end in praise. Pls mamas in warri do you know if general hospital offer epidural?
I dont think they do o! I use Central Hospital and they have never mentioned it to us as an option. Some private hospitals offer epidural sha e.g Lily Hospitals.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2018
erutoria:
I greet all the mamas in the house those that have put to birth and those of us that are still wadding. The Almighty God is all strength. Pls, I guess am not too late ,I represent team march. O . EDD: 22/03/18 SEX: pink. Pls cappo include me on the list. Hebrew women delivery is for us all in Jesus name (Amen)
Amen! Better late than never. Welcome teamie. Don't worry our cappo Elmaspeed will welcome and add you to the team. My cappo u r not alone with the pineapple craving o! I don't know how I will be able to bear it o! Walai once I reach 37 weeks eh, pineapple will see pepper from me grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2018
Congrats to the new mamas.

Mummyaudrey congrats darl...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JDQueen: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2018
MummyAudrey:
BA BA

Mother and baby doing fine father rejoicing grand mum full of smiles great grand mum dancing up and down.
I love you all mothers
Bs coming soon
Cc curvilicious
Goldenheart002
And all team January.

Congratulations ma. May God bless and keep her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2018
Big congrats mummyAudrey and miraclefromGod... So happy for u guys! #team January for Hebrew births.. May God see us all through.. @ HolySteph we are next in line ohh!

Thank u Lord for safe deliveries so far, let ur name be highly exalted now and forevermore, Amen!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deogratia(f): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2018
4realwoman:
Thank you cappo.
Good morning @4realwoman. Please I prompt you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2018
I can't even eat pineapples cos my baby hasn't turned yet.
The Dr said if by Monday he's still seating like chairman of my LGA, i'll be booked for cs.

Curvilicious, come beg your pikin friend to turn na? Abeg. embarassed embarassed undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dabtop: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2018
[quote author=Dabtop post=64033052]

Hello All, big congratulations to all the the mothers that have delivered wishing all the pregnant moms safe delivery.

I just joined yesterday team July please take note EDD 26/7/18 dont know the sex yet oo but by faith it that it will be a girl. lol.

Please anyone using Gbaja General Hospital, Surulere, Lagos? I need to know if they still maintain the standard oo had my son there in 2012. Biko help your sister my house is not close to Surulere but I was impressed with their service then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2018
gabby18:
Big congrats mummyAudrey and miraclefromGod... So happy for u guys! #team January for Hebrew births.. May God see us all through.. @ HolySteph we are next in line ohh!

Thank u Lord for safe deliveries so far, let ur name be highly exalted now and forevermore, Amen!!!
cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2018
@MummyAudrey 'n @miraclefromGod Congratulations on your little ones. Plenty money and joy fill your home with your little ones.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2018
My beautiful cappo curvilicious, I m one also one team January ,EDD 25 n gender XX,.ihave been following but very lazy to type.Congratulations to January mums that have delivered n safe delivery to all of us still remaining..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2018
HolySteph:

cry

Y d face.. Cheer up jaree... Baby wld make his grand entrance very soon ad it ll be worth d wait grin cheesy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sansa143:
I was thinking John don show.No forget mention me oh,cant wait to see our honourable.

I will mention you on one condition(where's my little finger) if & only if you beg him to come before or by weekend
Am so damn tired

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
HolySteph:

cry

My great teamie, who beat u?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
MummyAudrey:
BA BA

I love you all mothers
Bs coming soon
Cc curvilicious
Goldenheart002
And all team January.

Congrats o
Welcome princess kiss but know that your mom is a trobu maker
I wanted to come online to tell my fellow teamies to help me warn you because this woman can disturb me with the question: you don born? Sotae yesterday i nearly cry.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
Bomgirl:
I can't even eat pineapples cos my baby hasn't turned yet.
The Dr said if by Monday he's still seating like chairman of my LGA, i'll be booked for cs.

Curvilicious, come beg your pikin friend to turn na? Abeg. embarassed embarassed undecided

Oga LGA chairman, biko turn na ehn turn so dat we can see you na.
John, your friend has turn only dat he is just doing as if he is a typical villageman liking the darkness in the uterus abi na Tarzan he be? just enjoying his upside down position.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
FexCathy:

Aww curvilicious, u r so pretty! E just be like make u dey get belle everyday o! D ting fit u well well. I can still see d ikebe super from d side wink wink wink

Thank you but am just looking at you with my wonderment look " be getting belle everyday ko"
Leave my IS alone goan look at PatKing's own

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
Big congratulations MummyAudrey and miraclefromGod.
God bless and keep your Princesses flourishing in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
FloraEC:

I think she deactivated after announcing her BFP

I noticed it just keep forgeting to remove or say a thing about it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Goldenheart002:

cheesy @ change am for you
I dey o anything for a waddler?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetose(f): 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Congratulations mummyaudrey,may God keep her.my fellow july mamas where we dey?no two pregnancy are the same oo,this belle dey show me shege but in all we give God praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dabtop: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
sweetose:
Congratulations mummyaudrey,may God keep her.my fellow july mamas where we dey?no two pregnancy are the same oo,this belle dey show me shege but in all we give God praise.

Hi Sweetose, you got a July mate here ooo, thought I was the only one experiencing this, my sister no two pregnancies are the same, the dizziness no be here but am getting over it gradually.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
curvilicious:

cheesy @ change am for you
I dey o anything for a waddler?

Lolzzzzzzz
How waddler wan take help waddler nau? My neighbors are just begging to do and born as if e dey within my power, even hubby don give me ultimatum say him don tire for my gluttonous chopping..........like say na my fault embarassed embarassed sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
mumsgirl27:
beautifulrosa : Your Bs is so funny ma.
Congratulations once more
May God bless u nd Lo

princessKF : cute bump mama
for a beautiful mama

Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
Deogratia:
kindly resend cos I can't see any mail yet. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
Goldenheart002:

Lolzzzzzzz
How waddler wan take help waddler nau? My neighbors are just begging to do and born as if e dey within my power, even hubby don give me ultimatum say him don tire for my gluttonous chopping..........like say na my fault embarassed embarassed sad

Once my neighbor no see me one day the next thing na fone call. Neighbour, u don born? Like na them gimme belle undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) (3996) (3997) (3998) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.