Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147789 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3993) (3994) (3995) (3996) (3997) (3998) (3999) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Teegali:
My beautiful cappo curvilicious, I m one also one team January ,EDD 25 n gender XX,.ihave been following but very lazy to type.Congratulations to January mums that have delivered n safe delivery to all of us still remaining..

Late comer alert!
Welcome to the team of year starters

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maggiespecial(f): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please house help me oo, ao much do dey charge for fit to fly? I got to aviation medical center nao, dey told me 5k. Please wia can I do it at a cheaper rate biko? It's very urgent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
my teamies are dropping it supernaturally. it can only be God.
congrats mummyaudrey and miraclefromGod. may your los bring additional blessings in your homes.

Me,i just dey looku looku. the last scan i did last friday gave me 25th as edd. how i wan carry belle reach 25 nah?
if after 41wks baby no come.i will just tell them to sweep my membrane...no long talks jare.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
curvilicious:

Once my neighbor no see me one day the next thing na fone call. Neighbour, u don born? Like na them gimme belle undecided

U sure say no be d same neighbors we get? grin grin grin
Ppl and their pokenosing sha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
MummyAudrey:
BA BA

Join me as I welcome princess Audrey munachimso...
The sister I never had...... kiss.
Date of birth 9th January 7 : 30am 2018.
Mother and baby doing fine father rejoicing grand mum full of smiles great grand mum dancing up and down.
I love you all mothers
Bs coming soon
Cc curvilicious

Goldenheart002
And all team January.
Mama, congrats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
curvilicious:

My great teamie, who beat u?
I'm still waiting.. cry. I don't want CS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
HolySteph:

I'm still waiting.. cry. I don't want CS.

Talk to ur doc.. In d Hosp I use, they induce by 41weeks....ekpelle..
God ur strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
MummyAudrey:
BA BA

Mother and baby doing fine father rejoicing grand mum full of smiles great grand mum dancing up and down.
I love you all mothers
Bs coming soon
Cc curvilicious
Goldenheart002
And all team January.

Awwwww my baby's birthday mate
God bless her
Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
miraclefromGod:
BA BA BA my princess made her grand entrance to the world yesterday 9/1/2017 at exactly 11:30Pm Mummy alive, baby alive and daddy rejoicing. HALLELUYAH. bs later

Congratulations mama
Welcome princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
gabby18:

Talk to ur doc.. In d Hosp I use, they induce by 41weeks....ekpelle..
God ur strength
I don't want that either. Heard its more painful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokozain(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
miraclefromGod:
BA BA BA my princess made her grand entrance to the world yesterday 9/1/2017 at exactly 11:30Pm Mummy alive, baby alive and daddy rejoicing. HALLELUYAH. bs later
Congratulations ma May Almighty Allah bless and protect you and baby and provide for Daddy too ameen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokozain(m): 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
MummyAudrey:
BA BA

I love you all mothers
Bs coming soon
Cc curvilicious
Goldenheart002
And all team January.
Congratulations ma May God almighty protect and bless her for us amin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by moonert(f): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hello sabi mamas. As at yesterday I was 35+5weeks, I started feeling contractions n baby moving fast with mild menstrual like cramps. I tot it was constipation so I rushed to d to.let to free myself. The pains became stronger n I decided to take a warm bath n rest but d cramps no let me sleep. That was how hubby drove us to d hospital at 11pm. On getting to d hospital, d contractions n cramps stopped but d doctors no let me go house o. They say they have to monitor me for 48hrs. Happy bumping n dropping to us all.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Maggiespecial:
Please house help me oo, ao much do dey charge for fit to fly? I got to aviation medical center nao, dey told me 5k. Please wia can I do it at a cheaper rate biko? It's very urgent

Fit to fly is meant to be free.

When I got mine last year it was free
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deogratia(f): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
4realwoman:
kindly resend cos I can't see any mail yet. Thanks

I have resent it or u can pm on ----------. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
miraclefromGod:

Congratulation ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
MummyAudrey:
BA BA

I love you all mothers
Bs coming soon
Cc curvilicious
Goldenheart002
And all team January.

Congratulations Ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by namely(m): 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by erutoria: 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
FexCathy:

Amen! Better late than never. Welcome teamie. Don't worry our cappo Elmaspeed will welcome and add you to the team. My cappo u r not alone with the pineapple craving o! I don't know how I will be able to bear it o! Walai once I reach 37 weeks eh, pineapple will see pepper from me grin
Thks teamie for welcoming me. It seems u base around warri axis. Do know how ekpan general hospital operates? I mean their antenatal service. Although I HV registered in a private hospital o but need alternative. Thk u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Deogratia:

I have resent it or u can pm @gmail.com. Thanks.
done. You can remove your email.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YeyeObas5: 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
MummyAudrey:
BA BA

I love you all mothers
Bs coming soon
Cc curvilicious
Goldenheart002
And all team January.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YeyeObas5: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
MummyAudrey:
BA BA

I love you all mothers
Bs coming soon
Cc curvilicious
Goldenheart002
And all team January.

Congrats mammo. Welcome Princess. The Lord bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
FexCathy:

Amen! Better late than never. Welcome teamie. Don't worry our cappo Elmaspeed will welcome and add you to the team. My cappo u r not alone with the pineapple craving o! I don't know how I will be able to bear it o! Walai once I reach 37 weeks eh, pineapple will see pepper from me grin

My dear, i told my doc today that i'm craving pineapples and he said i can eat them. To be on the safe side, i'm only taking small.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aneeks: 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
erutoria:
I greet all the mamas in the house those that have put to birth and those of us that are still wadding. The Almighty God is all strength. Pls, I guess am not too late ,I represent team march. O . EDD: 22/03/18 SEX: pink. Pls cappo include me on the list. Hebrew women delivery is for us all in Jesus name (Amen)

Welcome on board teamie....happy bumping!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
erutoria:
I greet all the mamas in the house those that have put to birth and those of us that are still wadding. The Almighty God is all strength. Pls, I guess am not too late ,I represent team march. O . EDD: 22/03/18 SEX: pink. Pls cappo include me on the list. Hebrew women delivery is for us all in Jesus name (Amen)

You are very welcome to team march. We declare supernatural preservation for you, your princess and every other family member.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.
It's 7 weeks to our season.
Potential porters, get set.

curve.........................1/3/18..... ( )
kekeakinwale..........1/3/18...... ( )
Happychildlove......1/3/18..... Prince
Soonest.................3/3/18....... Prince
Elmaspeed...............9/3/18.......suprise
Showerses..............9/3/18.......()
youngmommypat......10/3/18......( )
Nifes ..................11/3/18.......( )
Deboniar............11/3/18.......( )
Fexcathy.........13/3/18........Prince
Aneeks........... 15/3/18..... ( )
Maggiespecial........16/3/18..... Prince
angelys.............16/3/18..... ( )
nnekaike...........16/3/18..... ( )
Tripletmom....... 22/3/18..... Princess
erutoria..............22/3/18.......Princess
Temmy2103........23/3/18.......( )
piragirl...............26/3/18....... Prince
giftdiddy.............28/3/18........ Princess
Beautyuche..........29/3/18.......( )
Tunis24..............29/3/18.........( )
Epudome............29/3/18..........( )
kokozain (wife)......29/3/18.......( )
Eniafelamo............31/3/18........( )
Fruitbae.......... ? ............( )

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YeyeObas5: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
Congratulations to miraclefromGod.
Beautifulrosa, your Bs is so detailed. It reminds me of what I went through when I had my Princess. I nearly curse Adam and Eve that day. God bless all mothers. May we live long to reap the fruit of our labour (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
BS!!!!!!
I had my elective CS scheduled.... preparing for the date and all, but my baby was ready to come sooner (i guess) labour signs and all, the doc decided i go in earlier cause i no wan hear story.
I have had 2 previous CS and i was doing dagbo but when the hour came grin grin grin anyways our baby was brought out safe, i didn't loose blood, i am recovering well... we praise God. May God take us all through this journey in Jesus name.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
mitche15:
BS!!!!!!
I had my elective CS scheduled.... preparing for the date and all, but my baby was ready to come sooner (i guess) labour signs and all, the doc decided i go in earlier cause i no wan hear story.
I have had 2 previous CS and i was doing dagbo but when the hour came grin grin grin anyways our baby was brought out safe, i didn't loose blood, i am recovering well... we praise God. May God take us all through this journey in Jesus name.

Congrats mama.
Thank God for safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
namely:
its MORE PAINFUL!! to wait more weeks enduring more aches and pains associated with waddling and end up being induced! and if that fails? it becomes an emergency cs.

please discuss with your doctor and know your options! the earlier you make up your mind the better.

please dont run away frm your doc like a mama did here a while back cos she was afraid of cs and induction, her water dried up leaving her baby her baby in distress! its not your portion ma.

meanwhile have you done your bit to try bring on labor naturally? it is well with you.
Its well.

I've been doing exercises, eating pineapples and dates. Someone suggested I should take olive oil to induce labour. I don't know if anyone have done it before. Its well. Tomorrow is my antenatal, I'll know my fate then.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
HolySteph:

Its well.

I've been doing exercises, eating pineapples and dates. Someone suggested I should take olive oil to induce labour. I don't know if anyone have done it before. Its well. Tomorrow is my antenatal, I'll know my fate then.

Not olive oil but castor oil. Please don't take it, you'll purge and purge eh, maybe or maybe not you'll contract. Works for some people.

How make weeks gone are you? Just continue normal exercise(climbing stairs, hills, trekking, jogging, yoga) kpekus with your dh, eating pineapple, zobo, dates. Some swore hot/warm water bathe helped too.

Finally, be opened to any method of childbirth(cs, vd through inducement or not). Remember when baby is ready to come out, he/she will give you sign.

Supernatural delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
MummyAudrey:
BA BA

Congratulations Momma.
Welcome Princess Munachimso

(1) (2) (3) ... (3993) (3994) (3995) (3996) (3997) (3998) (3999) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.