Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146435 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4020) (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 8:38am On Jan 20, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018
ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY (3rd week)

Team glorious mothers with wonderful babies
we shall all carry to term and birth healthy babies without any complications. How is everyone doing, do we know LOs sex yet? oya, come and say hello and update us on how you are feeling.

NAME .................... EDD .......................... SEX
Ayauche ................ 04/06/18 .................... XY
rubyzz ................. 09/06/18 .................... XY
Mandysmum ........... 06/06/18 ...................
Belladsweet ........... 20/06/18 ...................
Dacutebaby ........... 18/06/18 ........................
Ladytari ................ 06/06/18 .........................
DNA07 ................. 22/06/18 .........................
Olalayo1710 .........
JUMAYIN .................
Goldendollars ............
FINA4804 ................... 12/06/18
Mumofnations .............. 04/06/18

Lets thank God for our teamie Mandysmum whom God saved her family from evil plot, the plan of our enemies over us will continually fail in Jesus name, amen. Please ma, if possible move out of that house and lets us be more prayerful. God will help us
Thanks for checking on us cappo, Am doing fine, just for this tiredness any small thing I do I will just be weak. Edd as per first scan 14/6 as I no have LMP.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:40am On Jan 20, 2018
Schonebaby:
The news was broken to me so I won't see it on social media.
I was already suspecting something was wrong when I suddenly saw my mother in law
I might not be able to reply posts cos my hubby does not want me to be online and might collect phone from me anytime from now.
I will value your prayers. I know how powerful words of prayers are.
Thank u
It is well with you. May the good Lord grant you all the comfort and strength you need at this time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:45am On Jan 20, 2018
@Schonebaby, it is well with you ma'am.
May God in heaven Comfort n strengthen you.
May his soul RIP.
Pls be strong because of your unborn baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2018
sallygal:
Hello mamas,this my 1st tym here nd i need ur advice.just found out 3days ago that am 26weeks pregnant.am a FTM,no MS nd i didnt even knw that i was peggy.i have been getting kicks nd movement in my tummy thought its was fibrod cos i stil c my monthly flow.#teamapril add me up edd 21/04,sex xx..thanks
shocked all I can say is this God is wonderful, that is a miracle baby u have there, welcome and easy delivery to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2018
lioha:
Fabulous team February! Good to be back fully. How are we doing and hope we are fully prepared.

Team February for supernatural delivery

MONIKER ...................EDD................ SEX
01 Mcperry .................2/2/18.............XY
02 Rhukkie ..................3/2/18 ............XX
03 Completey ............ 5/2/18
04 Glossom ............... 8/2/18
05 eazee......................9/2/18 ............XX
06 Mzkolawole ..........13/2/18
07 Kweenkong ...........14/2/18
08 Anak123 ............... 14/2/18.......XX 27 Dec 2017
09 Angel2424 .............17/2/18
10 Lioha ......................18/2/18 ........XX
11 Nancyij ...................18/2/18 ........XY
12 mummyjayson ......18/2/18
13 stormie ..................19/2/18
14 Sweetmommatwo .19/2/18 ..........XX
15DocAdray ................22/2/18
16 Booqee .................. 27/2/18...........XX
17 Bloomingbud ........ 28/2/18.......... XX, XY
18 toludimpz .............. 28/2/18 ......... XY
19 rollykotex ...............EDD ?
20 SULPHUROXIDE ....EDD?
21 Droyal .....................EDD?
22 moonert ................ EDD ?
23 LegitDiva ............... EDD?
cappo,oyoyo,cappo oyoyo,, cappo, oyoyooooooo,,, welcome teamie,,,,, i dey fine oooo, we af miss u like kilode,,,, so yesterday was my antenatal clinic nd doctor said i should do routine scan oo to be sure everything was ok in case labour starts at anytime, so i went nd i did it, i wanted to use style to know babys sex ooo bur oga abi madam, cross leg ooo, d stenographer jst said madam abeg go nd deliver safely, anyone u see hug am, lol, na so i carry my bag ooo, lol,, scan was successful, baby is fine,,, Guudmorning teamies,,,, safe delivery to us all in Jesus name Amen....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2018
curvilicious:
BS! BS!! BS!!!
This is curvy, speaking from Benin
It started on wednesday 10/01/18 at about 7pm. I was in the toilet when i had d urge to throw up. As i tried to turn na so i vomit for the whole toilet. I started feelng feverish nd pains down below. I thot it was labour on getting to hosputal the nurse laffed and said you have not started go home.
By 7pm d contractions became worse. We went to asibitu again

To be continued
ehh mummy john where is our bs, or is it seasonal bs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2018
Schonebaby:
39 weeks today. ....Yesterday, the news was broken to me that I lost my dad. We were every close.
Mothers please I need you to say a word of prayer for me in Jesus' name
I would appreciate that support.
I can't get through this without strength from God.
My dad was very healthy and died suddenly.
I can't type again.... Sobs
so sorry about d news ma, God knows best, please stay strong for yourself and lo, Rip to ur dad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 9:03am On Jan 20, 2018
@shonebaby,,,, d Lord will strengthen and uphold u nd ur family now and always,, Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 9:04am On Jan 20, 2018
@shonebaby,,,, d Lord will strengthen and uphold u nd ur family now and always,, Amen and Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2018
Schonebaby:
39 weeks today. ....Yesterday, the news was broken to me that I lost my dad. We were every close.
May God grant u grace to pull through. and may your daddy rest in peace. please try and get over it soon, cos you need to be strong for your baby... He/she needs you. Sorry ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 9:50am On Jan 20, 2018
Teamie Schonebaby, please be strong. God is your strength. Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2018
Abeg team August who be our cappo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 11:24am On Jan 20, 2018
sallygal:
Hello mamas,this my 1st tym here nd i need ur advice.just found out 3days ago that am 26weeks pregnant.am a FTM,no MS nd i didnt even knw that i was peggy.i have been getting kicks nd movement in my tummy thought its was fibrod cos i stil c my monthly flow.

Wow! This is a miracle. It shall be permanent in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 20, 2018
Schonebaby:
eyahh..that is so sad. Especially sad to receive such news in ur condition. God is ur strength..i pray he gives you fortitude to bear the loss. Take care

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 11:25am On Jan 20, 2018
lioha:

Able teamie the lord is our strength

Amen and Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2018
Schonebaby:
The news was broken to me so I won't see it on social media.
I was already suspecting something was wrong when I suddenly saw my mother in law
I might not be able to reply posts cos my hubby does not want me to be online and might collect phone from me anytime from now.
I will value your prayers. I know how powerful words of prayers are.
Thank u

So sorry about your loss dear, please take heart. May he continue to rest on with the Lord and may God grant your family the fortitude to bear the loss. The Lord is your strength, it's well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2018
Schonebaby:

The Lord will give you the fortitude to bear the loss. Pele dear! Just try and be strong

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Schonebaby: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2018
Thank u mama's. I really appreciate ur kind words. I'm trying to be strong, I don't want to lose my baby for the sake of my mother and younger sisters. Just pained me that daddy dint wait to meet his first grandkid. It is well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2018
Good morning our sabi mamas!

I have a question, is eating canned (Titus fish) the regular canned sardine fish bad?

Please mamas, I await your response

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2018
Schonebaby:
Thank u mama's. I really appreciate ur kind words. I'm trying to be strong, I don't want to lose my baby for the sake of my mother and younger sisters. Just pained me that daddy dint wait to meet his first grandkid. It is well

It is well with you ma.
The Lord will strengthen you to bear the loss..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Safemilli(m): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2018
This is really informative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
Anubaby says happy weekend Mommas. Safe delivery to waddling mummies kiss kiss

Turning up for thread cuties on foodie Saturday smiley

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
Anugod:

fresh babe cool cheesy cheesy tongue
Mummy's handwork on u is superb cheesy cheesy tongue
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
kiss kiss
Anugod:

Cole come and see your wife o. Our super in law weldone.
This is beautiful,
I can't just stop gushing over her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
Schonebaby accept my condolences. The Lord will be your comfort at this moment, please take care of yourself for baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Anugod:

Awwwww... Such a pretty soul.
Anugod, you have got a fine child

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by crystalzoe: 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
PatKing:
Team April 2018 ROLLCALL/UPDATE!
WELCOMING SALLYGAL!!

17. Crystalzoe......EDD 23/04/18
#TeamNoLoss
#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money
Great job cappo!
It's a girl for me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
mummyjayson:
cappo,oyoyo,cappo oyoyo,, cappo, oyoyooooooo,,, welcome teamie,,,,, i dey fine oooo, we af miss u like kilode,,,, so yesterday was my antenatal clinic nd doctor said i should do routine scan oo to be sure everything was ok in case labour starts at anytime, so i went nd i did it, i wanted to use style to know babys sex ooo bur oga abi madam, cross leg ooo, d stenographer jst said madam abeg go nd deliver safely, anyone u see hug am, lol, na so i carry my bag ooo, lol,, scan was successful, baby is fine,,, Guudmorning teamies,,,, safe delivery to us all in Jesus name Amen....

Thanks so much teamie. Pls hug anyone you see joor .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Schonebaby: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
Anugod:

Ur baby is very beautiful kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
VivyGift:
Good morning our sabi mamas!

I have a question, is eating canned (Titus fish) the regular canned sardine fish bad?

Please mamas, I await your response

Thank you

I usually i put it in boiling water and boil for some minutes. I no fit shout for food poisoning o.

Schonebaby pls accept my condolence, so painful. May his soul RIP.

Anugod, your daughter is very pretty. i have many eligible suitors for her o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Anugod:

Oh she is beautiful!
God bless you precious.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Schonebaby sorry about the loss.Be strong for baby.God will comfort you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4020) (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.