Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147217 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
mumsgirl27:
Team May
Team Miraculous Conception
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Sharp sharp delivery
Team Beautiful and handsome Los.

How are we all doing?
Am sorry have not done roll call for a while
Nextweek, I will do it.

I'm fine Cappo. Everything is under God's control. No problem so far, except tiredness.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamatukwas: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
Schonebaby:
39 weeks today. ....Yesterday, the news was broken to me that I lost my dad. We were every close.
Mothers please I need you to say a word of prayer for me in Jesus' name
I would appreciate that support.
I can't get through this without strength from God.
My dad was very healthy and died suddenly.
I can't type again.... Sobs

Sorry my Sister. Please take heart.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
Schonebaby please accept my condolences. Eternal rest grant unto him O'Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
soonest:

I usually i put it in boiling water and boil for some minutes. I no fit shout for food poisoning o.

OK dear. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
Eezohbae:

Lol ,LO is already on the way,im dey put finishing touches.I'm doing very fine. And amen o, I just can't wait.
safe delivery.

@Proudmom38, thank you momma, for always having me in mind.

kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
Schonebaby:
39 weeks today. ....Yesterday, the news was broken to me that I lost my dad. We were every close.
Mothers please I need you to say a word of prayer for me in Jesus' name
I would appreciate that support.
I can't get through this without strength from God.
My dad was very healthy and died suddenly.
I can't type again.... Sobs

So sorry about the loss!
May God give you the fortitude to bear this great loss!.
It is well with you in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
Anugod:
Anubaby says happy weekend Mommas. Safe delivery to waddling mummies kiss kiss

Turning up for thread cuties on foodie Saturday smiley

Wow! Anubaby is so cute!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
gwng:
You can now ORDER for KINYO BABY BREAST MILK PUMP.

Our Address: 3-9 Olu Koleosho off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone/Whatsapp: 08060675824.

Why Buy from us? We have sold a handful to people on this forum and they ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR QUALITY.

Some satisfied Nairaland users using Kinyo: goodfortun, hernyhorla. See this: https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3330#59403999. There are many more though

Single Breast Milk Pump: 20k
Double Breast Milk Pump: 30k

WE ALSO NOW HAVE DIGITAL THERMOMETERS (VERY USEFUL TO CHECK YOUR BABY TEMPERATURE, 2k), DIGITAL INFRA-RED THERMOMETERS (5K), FETAL DOPPLER (TO CHECK FETUS HEART-BEAT RATE, 25k) AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
Anugod:

Awnnnn my oh my ... Such a cutie oooo...

Your baby is very fine for days...
God preserve our los.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ApotiEriOluwa1(f): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
G
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
Anugod:

Awwwwwwn....why so fine? God bless you Anubaby!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamatukwas: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sales, Sales, Sales!!!

The following items are available for sale in VERY GOOD condition. No tear or repair needed, just pick and use:

1) Graco Rear Facing Infant Car Seat-N15,000

2) FisherPrice Deluxe Swing & Convertible Toddler Seat (Can be used in Electric or Battery Mode) - N30,000

3) FisherPrice My little Lamb Bouncer and Baby Cocoon (Suitable from Birth to 2yrs/ Battery Mode with Music and Vibration function)- N25,000

4) Double stroller in mint condition - N15,000

5) Philips Avent Double Electric Pump in Mint Condition plus insulated carrier bag and extra breast pump shields- N50,000 (Buyer gets a free pack of Nuk Breastmilk storage bags)

All items in very very good condition. Prices are slightly negotiable. WhatsApp 08035865854 for enquiries and please share with friends.?Will try to see that all buyers get a free gift for thier kids as well wink Thank you!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
sacredlily:
fresh babe cool cheesy cheesy tongue
Mummy's handwork on u is superb cheesy cheesy tongue
God bless you.
Thanks teamie kiss

Nimi22:
kiss kiss

Cole come and see your wife o. Our super in law weldone.
This is beautiful,
I can't just stop gushing over her.
Thanks in law. Kisses to our hubby kiss kiss

VivyGift:

Awwwww... Such a pretty soul.
Anugod, you have got a fine child
Thanks mami kiss

Schonebaby:

Ur baby is very beautiful kiss
Thanks dearie kiss

soonest:

Anugod, your daughter is very pretty. i have many eligible suitors for her o.
grin grin We are very open to suitors application o. cheesy Thanks mami smiley

NIFES:

Oh she is beautiful!
God bless you precious.
Amen. Thanks ma smiley

proudmom38:

Wow! Anubaby is so cute!
Thanks mummy Proudy kiss

Benignasweety:
Awnnnn my oh my ... Such a cutie oooo...

Your baby is very fine for days...
God preserve our los.
Amen o, thanks dearie kiss

Wemmy017:

Awwwwwwn....why so fine? God bless you Anubaby!!!
Amen. Many thanks ma smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamatukwas: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mamatukwas:
Sales, Sales, Sales!!!

The following items are available for sale in VERY GOOD condition. No tear or repair needed, just pick and use:

5) Philips Avent Double Electric Pump in Mint Condition plus insulated carrier bag and extra breast pump shields- N50,000 (Buyer gets a free pack of Nuk Breastmilk storage bags)

All items in very very good condition. Prices are slightly negotiable. WhatsApp 08035865854 for enquiries and please share with friends.?Will try to see that all buyers get a free gift for thier kids as well wink Thank you!!!

Picture of Avent Double Breast Pump below

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
Anugod:

Omg!! She's sooo fineeeee..

Just negodu all that hair on her head!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
booqee:

Omg!! She's sooo fineeeee..

Just negodu all that hair on her head!
Thanks sis smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opella(f): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
Anugod:

Adorable kiss kiss, see her curly hair. Cappo Anugod what do you use on her hair? Do you wash it everyday?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
opella:

Adorable kiss kiss, see her curly hair. Cappo Anugod what do you use on her hair? Do you wash it everyday?
The hair is from her father's family o, I don't use anything on it. We only wash with soap once or twice weekly. All other washing is just to run water through. Was using baby oil on it till I learnt mineral oils are not good for the hair so we switched to coconut oil. I feel like eating her head after rubbing it on. cheesy
We've not started any other orishirish yet o, cos I didn't know I was going to have a girl. When she clocks 3 months we can then go out and start buying. For now, even one single hair pin, we no get. [s] B4 b4, I wanted a boy first, but now, I won't have it any other way [/s] grin grin

You need to see the way her father threatens me that we'll cut the hair. undecided He says it anytime he wants to see me boil. angry Abeg, is it compulsory to cut baby's hair? Cos me I'm not planning to o, except the hair starts misbehaving.
Still thinking of how to convince the man to drop the idea. He says we should cut it so better one can grow. Abeg, what do I do? sad

How's your baby doing?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
curvilicious:
BS! BS!! BS!!!
This is curvy, speaking from Benin
It started on wednesday 10/01/18 at about 7pm. I was in the toilet when i had d urge to throw up. As i tried to turn na so i vomit for the whole toilet. I started feelng feverish nd pains down below. I thot it was labour on getting to hosputal the nurse laffed and said you have not started go home. I kuku return home. The next morning the hospital called me to come for check. After d check i went to market. As i was buying, d pains continued but a bit intense. After buying i stocked my house jeje in pains because my lazy dh will die if i dont make provisions. I couldnt cook.
By 7pm d contractions became worse. We went to asibitu again

To be continued

Continued

So, on getting there they checked me. As the female nurse was checking, a male nurse walked in na so i jump comot from table nd said see man o d female nurse was like ehen? He'll check u when time comes mtchew labour neva hook u, u'll beg him to check u. When it hooks you, you wont know man from woman shocked
She suggested i stay but i kinda refused cos i felt lemme not give my kpekus to the eyes of a male nurse.
I returned home.

I was just bearing my crossing when my neughbour(a good one) called to know how i was doing as we were talking na so HOTWATER contraction hook me i just throway the fone nd shouted YEPA! before two minis mama don reach my apartment. She brot communion, prayed nd said my dota d time has come. Carry ur bag baby don dey road. Na so i dress up as the mama left i sidown for veranda dey manage the pain. I will close my eyes for few minutes nd groan for another few minis until ivfinally took my mat outside my apartment kpatakpata nd was silently crying. After like one hour i came back in. This time with tears all over my face. I sat naked on the floor. My inlaws were there o as i just start to pull cloth na so everyone pick race into their room. I sat stack naked on bare floor rolling nd crying when i felt something comout of my vajayjay as i look am na mucus plug. Na there i shout for dh say i wan go hospital. As we reach gate of hospital they were doing anyhow na so i bust cry. The officer quickly run go open the gate. I got to maternity this time with just my gown. No bra, no pant, only bathroom slippers nd each time the pain came i go fold d gown go up dey shout Jesu! The slippers felt like a log of iroko on my feet but for dh i was just managing to move with it. As i entered maternity the useless nurse said this is what i was talking about. You are now in labour.
I climbed the tabke she checked nd said muttered something. I asked how far? She said 5cm in my heart i said ope o. I neva knew i was just starting d contractions became intense wt only few seconds of rest.
By 12am i started shouting nurse nurse o nurse she came nd i said plz check me. She didnt want to but when i started beggging that meme where d man was begging for only one round of sex the nurse kuku pity me nd checked lo nd behold i was only 6cm dilated where i thot i had reached 10 or atleast 9cm. Na so i bust into anoda level of cry

Abeg lemme feed this my tanker baby

74 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
Anugod:

Awwwwwwwn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Anugod:
The hair is from her father's family o, I don't use anything on it. We only wash with soap once or twice weekly. All other washing is just to run water through. Was using baby oil on it till I learnt mineral oils are not good for the hair so we switched to coconut oil. I feel like eating her head after rubbing it on. cheesy

How's your baby doing?

Which means i have to stop regular washing nd oiling of John's hair
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
3RD WEEK ROLL CALL FOR JANUARY 2018 MOMS kiss kiss kiss

No levo for oda mamas. This thread? Na we get am!

Ported
Mbula. Blue
Chijiuche. Blue

Delivered
Zino89. Blue. Delivered 02/01 BS(not seen)
JDQueen. Pink. Delivered. 05/01 BS(seen)
Mitche15. Blue. Delivered. 06/01 BS(not seen)
MiraclefromGod. Pink. Delivered. 09/01 BS(...)
MummyAudrey. Pink. Delivered. 09/01 BS(...)
Mafiaqueen. Blue. Delivered. 10/01. BS(...)
Gabby18. Blue. Delivered. 11/01. BS(...)
HolySteh. Blue. Delivered. 11/01. BS(...)
Curvilicious. Blue. Delivered. 12/01. BS(...)
Thotiana. ?? Delivered. 16/01. BS(...)

Waddling
Moniker....................Sex................EDD
Bomgirl.....................Blue..............29/01/18
Goldenheart002... ...Blue..............27/01/18
Pacypatty...................Surprise.......31/01/18
Jadareese..................Blue..............30/01/18
Luvtoteach................Blue...............30/01/18
Derommyvent...........Blue................17/01/18
Tchidi.......................Deactivated
Momagic.............. ....?.......................18/01/18
Zimunachimdi...........?.......................15/01/18
Schonebaby.............Pink...................28/01/18
Teegali.....................Pink...................25/01/18

#TeamJ4January4supernaturalchildbirth&healtjyLOs#
#supercalifrajilisticexpialidocious# grin

Over&Out! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opella(f): 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
Anugod:
The hair is from her father's family o, I don't use anything on it. We only wash with soap once or twice weekly. All other washing is just to run water through. Was using baby oil on it till I learnt mineral oils are not good for the hair so we switched to coconut oil.

How's your baby doing?
Ok dear. We wash once weekly and apply only coconut oil too.

lol at cutting the hair, I'm not planning on cutting my dd's hair either.

Baby is doing great.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
curvilicious:

Which means i have to stop regular washing nd oiling of John's hair
Washing too often robs the hair of its natural oils, so once or twice weekly is just fine. Organic oils too are better than normal baby oils (mineral oils) cause the hair absorbs the organic oils but mineral oils block the pores. So I learnt on newborn thread smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
Anugod:

Sooooo pretty kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
Schonebaby:
Thank u mama's. I really appreciate ur kind words. I'm trying to be strong, I don't want to lose my baby for the sake of my mother and younger sisters. Just pained me that daddy dint wait to meet his first grandkid. It is well

Sorry for your loss dear. May God comfort you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
Anugod:

She's so pretty

Oya keep her for my son grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
opella:

Ok dear. We wash once weekly and apply only coconut oil too.

lol at cutting the hair, I'm not planning on cutting my dd's hair either.

Baby is doing great.
This man should free me lemme shine o. angry I've tried to convince him that it's hair that is not even or growing that they cut o. This one he's finding better one, which other better one again ngwanu? I won't let him cut it o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
jazzyjazz:

She's so pretty
This one is taken already. Sorry mama tongue
jazzyjazz:

She's so pretty
This one is taken already. Sorry mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
jazzyjazz:

She's so pretty

grin grin Maami me na latecomer now, abi you want make all your son's wives them mamas including Kelizosuy suya grin come chop my head? Abi na the son wey dey belle? cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Sooooo pretty kiss kiss
Thanks dear kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
Zimunachimdi please how are you dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MrsApositive and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.