Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8152760 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4028) (4029) (4030) (4031) (4032) (4033) (4034) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wia are the bumps......?

Just peeping o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Congrats@ Mama richu89 on d birth of ur baby boy. So good to hear from you. May he always be a source of joy, peace and blessing to your family. Such a great news.

@Rollykotex...be getting ready o.... it was just like yesterday that we were believing God for everything to be fine dis time around and God made it end in praise....
Awaiting ur good news too.... smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
I don book,i no wan stories that touch oh.Cute Cole!
Nimi22:
To God be the glory.
Guess who's 3 months today
So many times I look at you and ask God what I've done to deserve this beautiful gift from God.
I use you as a point of contact to all gtc mothers very soon your testimony will be heard all over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
Bumpy tuesday.
We are moving to the glory of God.
22weeks today.

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Glo
angry grin grin
Liftedhands:
Ok which one?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
Awwww lovely bump kiss kiss kiss kiss

Easy delivery to you ma'am
4realwoman:
Bumpy tuesday.
22weeks today.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
Book for journey wen u never start? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Sansa143:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
kelizosuy:
Awwww lovely bump kiss kiss kiss kiss

Easy delivery to you ma'am
Thank you ma'am and kiss kiss kiss kiss to princess Adele for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Us@24weeks
The ministry is moving to the permanent site. tongue
U came late tongue

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
No think am,keep off-Military Zone!!! tongue
kelizosuy:
Book for journey wen u never start? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
Shey you yaff put Bob wire abi electric wire?.. We sha either climb over or crawl under tongue tongue tongue tongue wink wink wink
Sansa143:
No think am,keep off-Military Zone!!! tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nimi22:
To God be the glory.
So many times I look at you and ask God what I've done to deserve this beautiful gift from God.
I use you as a point of contact to all gtc mothers very soon your testimony will be heard all over.
God bless and keep him flourishing in Jesus name.
Congratulations ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
Go ahead n crawl under my dear.When u enter(dats if u get to)a surprise is waiting 4 u tongue tongue tongue tongue
kelizosuy:
Shey you yaff put Bob wire abi electric wire?.. We sha either climb over or crawl under tongue tongue tongue tongue wink wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
completey:

Teamie dont self- medicate o. its your body getting ready for labour. Take plenty fluid and bland food like some mama's have suggested. It shall end in praise.

NIFES:

Pele ma'am .
I don't think it is wise to self-medicate at this later stage of pregnancy.
Keep taking lots of water and if it persists without any change/improvement after another 2 hours please go to the hospital.

Liftedhands:
purging is a symptom of labor! Please go to the hospital or try drinking cola! It may help.

Take plenty fluid and eat bland food sorry sis.

rollykotex:

Maybe you are already preparing to born oo cause purging is part of labour . stay hydrated and check with your Drs. Abeg no port oo, Feb don reach

preparing for labour ke.. my edd is still far oo.. Feb 28 fa!

I've been taking lot of water as you've all suggested..im still passing watery stool till now although the frequency has reduced.. if it doesn't stop soon, I'll go to hospital tomorrow..but i pray it stops.
I ate beans and plantain this morning..i wonder if the beans is worsening it..but i couldn't help it. Been craving the beans since midnight. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
mummyjayson:
flagyl is a no no,, pls get ORS nd mix with 100cl water, take it in bits for 24hours, den buy terrazole tablets nd chew 2after every stool,, dat was wat i was told to buy in d hospital during my own stool. get well soon dear.
thank you so much..I'm going out now..so ill use the opportunity to buy the aforementioned drugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
how will i see her picture ehh?

jazzyjazz:

She's so pretty

Oya keep her for my son grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Congratulations madam richu89... God's blessings upon all that is urs.

booqee, you can take plain garri soaked in water & drink. no sugar or milk o. Person wey dey purge suppose no eat beans now.. Pele...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Anugod:
kiss kiss kiss See our cutie Cole o kiss Happy three months son, God's blessings.

See his belle bursting out of his shirt. grin Abeg suffry dey feed my boy o grin cheesy
Reminds me of a day when I fed your wife sotey she was breathing like a woman in labour. grin
I laid her on her tummy to sleep and madam couldn't sleep o, cheesy and she doesn't like sleeping on her back or side. Her father vex for me o, say I dey overfeed him shild grin grin

We had to stay awake till the belle went down before we could sleep o grin grin

Lol, abeg stop overfeeding our wife, we don't want her with a big tummy. We want her love-vendor and trim.

Him belle na follow come o, u need to see his dad's own even when he's hungry that's how it is.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
angeltolly:

Na big man pot belly be this o. Fine boy. Welldone mama
Yes o big man belle. How's our friend doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nimi22:
To God be the glory.
Cutie God bless you son kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
4realwoman:
@MiraclefromGod, curvilicious, gabby18 & Zino89 lovely n scary BS n when I think of the labor pains afraid go enter my body and on the other hand, when I see all the cute babies pictures here @ kelizosuy, Anugod, sacredlily and Nimi22 (una well done oo)I just forget about the pains and can't wait for May to come fast so that I can hold my LO too.

Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
Jina24:

Handsome boy, well done mama
Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nimi22:
To God be the glory.
Correct dude tongue God bless u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sansa143:

No wahala. We now have another option to consider.

Anugod must not hear this.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
4realwoman:
@MiraclefromGod, curvilicious, gabby18 & Zino89 lovely n scary BS n when I think of the labor pains afraid go enter my body and on the other hand, when I see all the cute babies pictures here @ kelizosuy, Anugod, sacredlily and Nimi22 (una well done oo)I just forget about the pains and can't wait for May to come fast so that I can hold my LO too.

Don't worry your head over that you can do it.

A Chinese woman once wrote that the intensity of labor pains determines how good the sex that got her pregnant was.... So the more hoo! Hmmm! Yeaa! A woman moans during the act, the more argh! Grrr! Haaaa! She groans during delivery lipsrsealed tongue

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
NIFES:
God bless and keep him flourishing in Jesus name. Congratulations ma.
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Liftedhands:
Don't worry your head over that you can do it.

A Chinese woman once wrote that the intensity of labor pains determines how good the sex that got her pregnant was.... So the more hoo! Hmmm! Yeaa! A woman moans during the act, the more argh! Grrr! Haaaa! She groans during delivery lipsrsealed tongue
lol at the bolded. I believe with the help of God I can do it. Thank you sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
kelizosuy:
Glo
angry grin grin
Number please! Why you come add frown join na? grin aunty thomasina.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
kelizosuy:

My dear I still like u o better don't go
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
Liftedhands:
Cutie God bless you son kiss
Amen. Thanks mama Ekene

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
4realwoman:

yes oooooooo grin grin
The Lord is ur strength
4realwoman:
Bumpy tuesday.
22weeks today.

And u will keep moving till the appointed time cheesy tongue
Freshest grace dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
sacredlily:
Correct dude tongue God bless u
Thank u ma. If not that I gave jazzyjazz blossom ehn we for consider.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4028) (4029) (4030) (4031) (4032) (4033) (4034) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: herkeem and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.