Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,716 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124834 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4030) (4031) (4032) (4033) (4034) (4035) (4036) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 5:22am On Jan 24, 2018
Nimi22:

Yes o big man belle. How's our friend doing?

Doing great. We thank God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 5:41am On Jan 24, 2018
Mzflexydeeva:
Good day everyone, have been a veru silent follower for some time.
I need advice. My baby is 4 weeks old and just a few days (3) ago i started noticing a rise in temperature. I too his temperature (armpit) 36.8. Mouth, 37.1 and the next day from the anus, 37.3. No vomiting, regular stooling and everything seems normal but the temperature. Should i be getting worked up? 1st time mum here

I doubt if these temperatures are high. I think there are variations in the temperature due to how covered/ close this part of the bodies are to allow free air. Anyway if it rises above 37.5 you may want to take steps. Note that the weather is hot, so don't overdress your baby.

Alternatively, you can come over to the newborn thread so other mamas can attend to your fears. You will be glad you did

https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mandysmum: 7:39am On Jan 24, 2018
Saw this and just had to share for our vigilante mamas. grin cheesy

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:54am On Jan 24, 2018
Liftedhands:
Don't worry your head over that you can do it.

A Chinese woman once wrote that the intensity of labor pains determines how good the sex that got her pregnant was.... So the more hoo! Hmmm! Yeaa! A woman moans during the act, the more argh! Grrr! Haaaa! She groans during delivery lipsrsealed tongue

Lol! Mama stop it o
The chinese woman means that i moaned much? Cos i groaned seriously during labour o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:58am On Jan 24, 2018
Sansa143:
Respect!
God is faithful to complete what He has started.

Lol! Right now i can no longer pretend to be a fajin cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovingT(f): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2018
mummyjayson:
flagyl is a no no,, pls get ORS nd mix with 100cl water, take it in bits for 24hours, den buy terrazole tablets nd chew 2after every stool,, dat was wat i was told to buy in d hospital during my own stool. get well soon dear.

It's actually very safe in pregnancy dear....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovingT(f): 8:31am On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=booqee post=64449225]

preparing for labour ke.. my edd is still far oo.. Feb 28 fa!

Really don't know why they saying purging is a sign of labour.... cos it's not at all oh..... pls stay hydrated and if symptoms persist beyond 48hrs visit a hospital....
Stay well sis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=lovingT post=64466595][/quote] thanks a lot. I really feel much better today. I think drinking water does help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2018
mummyjayson:
@booque,,,, how are you feeling now?? hope u are better,,,, pele dear,, jst checking...
yes i feel better today..i didn't go to toilet throughout the night. Thanks so much for checking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2018
realpearl:
Hello mums,

I'm so happy to find this thread.
Please I need your help.

What do I expect with fibroid in pregnancy??[url][/url][url][/url]
You are welcome go through my posts i am facing same challenge. Pains, bigger bump frequent urination etc especially in first trimester. Other sabi mamas will chook mouth. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 24, 2018
Mamas See my Bump at 19 Weeks and 2days is it not too big? sad sad sad

UPDATE: PICS TAKEN DOWN SORRY FOR COMING LATE grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2018
mandysmum:
Saw this and just had to share for our vigilante mamas. grin cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2018
belladsweet:
And you're sure you're not carrying twins or triplets self?? Rock it wella, it's the Lords doing...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2018
belladsweet:

Lovely bump. Rock it fantastically jare
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:20am On Jan 24, 2018
belladsweet:

I guess with the Fibroid, it added to the bump size, I may be wrong .... cos it will depend on the fibroid size.
Looks good to me, relax. U are in safe hands.
God got you. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2018
curvilicious:

Lol! Mama stop it o
The chinese woman means that i moaned much? Cos i groaned seriously during labour o
Na you talk o! grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:57am On Jan 24, 2018
Glowprincess ... We are here too smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!
God always takes care of our fears. To the glory of God,I am a proud mother of two. My princess slayed out on Tuesday morning 4:55am,16th Jan,2018.
cc:curvilicious

59 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
angeltolly:

I doubt if these temperatures are high. I think there are variations in the temperature due to how covered/ close this part of the bodies are to allow free air. Anyway if it rises above 37.5 you may want to take steps. Note that the weather is hot, so don't overdress your baby.

Alternatively, you can come over to the newborn thread so other mamas can attend to your fears. You will be glad you did

https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new
Thanks alot, really appreciate. Going to that thread right now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
zimunachimdi:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!

God always takes care of our fears.
To the glory of God,I am a proud mother of two.
My princess slayed out on Tuesday morning 4:55am,16th Jan,2018.

Congrats mama. God bless your princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funmi4love(f): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Liftedhands:
Don't worry your head over that you can do it.

A Chinese woman once wrote that the intensity of labor pains determines how good the sex that got her pregnant was.... So the more hoo! Hmmm! Yeaa! A woman moans during the act, the more argh! Grrr! Haaaa! She groans during delivery lipsrsealed tongue
lols mummy John curvilicious pls come and confirm this oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
zimunachimdi:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!

Congratulations mama, welcome to the world princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
zimunachimdi:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!
God always takes care of our fears. To the glory of God,I am a proud mother of two. My princess slayed out on Tuesday morning 4:55am,16th Jan,2018.
Congratulations dear, welcome to the world my princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobbydy(f): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
zimunachimdi:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!
congratulations ma,God bless and keep your princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
zimunachimdi:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!

Good news! So happy for you. Glory to God for safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
zimunachimdi:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!

Congrats my initial edd mate
Welcome princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
funmi4love:
lols mummy John curvilicious pls come and confirm this oooo
She has already grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Livez: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
Good Day mothers, it has been a long while. Please who knows if iomoge is still on the trend?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
gwng:
You can now ORDER for KINYO BABY BREAST MILK PUMP.

Our Address: 3-9 Olu Koleosho off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone/Whatsapp: 08060675824

Why Buy from us? We have sold a handful to people on this forum and they ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR QUALITY.

Some satisfied Nairaland users using Kinyo: goodfortun, hernyhorla. See this: https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3330#59403999. There are many more though

Single Breast Milk Pump: 20k.
Double Breast Milk Pump: 30k

WE ALSO NOW HAVE DIGITAL THERMOMETERS (VERY USEFUL TO CHECK YOUR BABY TEMPERATURE, 2k), DIGITAL INFRA-RED THERMOMETERS (5K), FETAL DOPPLER (TO CHECK FETUS HEART-BEAT RATE, 25k) AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
PatKing:

I guess with the Fibroid, it added to the bump size, I may be wrong .... cos it will depend on the fibroid size.
Looks good to me, relax. U are in safe hands.
God got you. kiss
I think so too. Thanks alot smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
wholesomegrace:

Lovely bump. Rock it fantastically jare
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Lilliesbud12:

And you're sure you're not carrying twins or triplets self?? Rock it wella, it's the Lords doing...
Not twins or triplets o its single. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4030) (4031) (4032) (4033) (4034) (4035) (4036) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.