Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151678 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4083) (4084) (4085) (4086) (4087) (4088) (4089) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
FloraEC:

Crime section, only if the picture is not him.
Yes that one he's wearing white right? It's him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
Anugod:
Nimi22 OMG shocked shocked shocked

My dh came back home with the news of his being declared wanted for robbery and car snatching. Who? The very first doctor who attended to me in my pregnancy! I still can't believe it. He told me it was all over the internet. shocked shocked I quickly googled his name from the complimentary card he gave me, and it was all there! I still didn't want to believe that the very learned doctor who treated me of UTI and candida when I was 6 weeks gone is the leader of a robbery gang and syndicate group!

I almost registered with his hospital for my antenatal, but had to switch to a general hospital. The guy is really good in his job, and very welcoming. He took his time to explain things I needed to know (some of which I had learnt on this thread). He sure knows his onions.

Mehn! Still unbelievable, I came to Nairaland and searched his name. Same thing. Pistols and live ammunition were even recovered from his office shocked shocked alongside a face mask according to the report. I'm literally shivering.

Nimi22 I saw your post where you said he was your church member. Is this news really true??

R u sure it's nt a set up sontin?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
Anugod:
Lol. I'm still in disbelief. I told my dh to call his number on the complimentary card, if you see the kain eye wey he give me ehn grin

But if it was a set up, how about the things recovered from his office? I started recalling the payment I made with his pos machine. shocked shocked I hope it doesn't give access to my accant

A very young guy o, I even remember telling my dh that this one is lucky to have someone establish a hospital for him immediately after med school, maybe a rich father or uncle. I shudder anytime I remember I almost registered there.

It's not amebo o, it was pregnancy that took me there o. God will not allow us to see bad thing in Jesus name sha.

I met his dad once and I can vouch he comes from a good family. A very spiritual man and an elite. Only God knows what would have led him to this. His wife is a junior church teacher and we taught the same class. Until I hear his side of the story I still won't believe this.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
sassyangel1:

R u sure it's nt a set up sontin?
I pray it is.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nimi22:

Yes that one he's wearing white right? It's him.
cheesy no problem. Cute guy, wonder what his family is going through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
After Saturday clean up cheesy Nobody should ask me what I weigh

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
FloraEC:

Good to know you're good dear cheesy
thanks for checking up on us cappo,trust u r good too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nimi22:

I pray it is.

Somtin tells me it's a set up. Wen he can use CS money to peacefully get money. It's either he bought a stolen car or a sort of ID was found dt implicated him. With the way naija is, he can't turn himself to the police cos we all knw Hw it will end b4 listening to his side of story.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
FloraEC:
After Saturday clean up cheesy Nobody should ask me what I weigh

Wat u weigh? wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
sassyangel1:

Wat u weigh? wink

Some kg's tongue

Excel16:
thanks for checking up on us cappo,trust u r good too

I'm fine dear cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
curve:
Birth Alert

Baby came this morning at exactly 5.23am weighing 3.7kg without tear.

Mother and baby are back home already. Indeed God is faithful.

#TeamMarchPortedToFeburary

Capoo @Elmaspeed and Team March

Safe delivery to all preggy mamas

Congratulations

Team March seriously porting

Flood the thread with babies coz its our month

Team February for supernatural delivery

PORTTERS CLUB
MONIKER .............EDD........... SEX .... DD
01 Anak123 .........14/2/18 ......XX .... 27/12/17
02 amaka90 ........ 4/2/18 ...... XX ..... 25/1/18
03 moonert ........... EDD ? ....... XX ..... 30/1/18
04 rollykotex ..........EDD ? ........ XY .... 31/1/18 BS

MONIKER ..................EDD.......... SEX .... DD
05 Luvtoteach .......... EDD ? ....... XX ..... 1/2/18
06 SULPHUROXIDE ...EDD? ....... XY .......1/2/18
07 jadareese ............. 30/1/18 ....XY ......3/2/18
08 Schonebaby ........ 28/1/18 ... XX .......4/1/18
09 Glossom .............. 8/2/18 ..... XX ......5/2/18
10 Teegali ............... EDD, ? .......XX........ 5/2/18
11 stormie ...............19/2/18 .... XX ..... 8/2/18
12 foreverjoy00 ...... March ...... XX ....... 9/2/18
13 Bloomingbud .... 28/2/18.... XX, XY .. 9/2/18
14 mummyjayson ...18/2/18 .. XY ....... 10/2/18 BS
15 Rhukkie ...............3/2/18 .....XX ...... 13/2/18 BS
16 Sweetmommatwo.19/2/18..XX ..... 14/2/18 BS
17 completey ......... 5/2/18 .... surprise . 15/2/18
18 curve ................ 1/3/18 ..... ....... 16/2/18

08 Mcperry .................2/2/18.......XY
12 eazee .....................9/2/18 .........XX
13 Mzkolawole ..........13/2/18
14 Kweenkong ...........14/2/18
15 Angel2424 .............17/2/18 ....... XX
16 Lioha ......................18/2/18 ........XX
17 Nancyij ...................18/2/18 ........XY
21 DocAdray ................22/2/18
22 LegitDiva ............... 24/2/18 ...........
23 Booqee .................. 27/2/18...........XX
25 toludimpz .............. 28/2/18 ......... XY
27 Droyal .....................EDD?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
sassyangel1:

Somtin tells me it's a set up. Wen he can use CS money to peacefully get money. It's either he bought a stolen car or a sort of ID was found dt implicated him. With the way naija is, he can't turn himself to the police cos we all knw Hw it will end b4 listening to his side of story.
The 5 guys arrested said he's the LEADER of the gang o. If they just said he was part of them, na different case. And why is he on the run?! Won't that make them suspect him more? Like, he's a freaking Wanted Man now o. Wouldn't it be better to turn himself in if he was innocent? No how no how, it would be easier to believe than running away.
I tried to check his Instagram account but it was also hidden.

And sincerely, if you have met the guy, you will never want to believe this.

I would have carried my aproko self to his hospital but my dh go jus chop me raw.
I just pray it's false, but he should come out of hiding. undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nimi22:

I met his dad once and I can vouch he comes from a good family. A very spiritual man and an elite. Only God knows what would have led him to this. His wife is a junior church teacher and we taught the same class. Until I hear his side of the story I still won't believe this.
I don't even want to imagine what his wife is going through right now. For her sake, I pray it's false. His personality that I interacted with doesn't just connect with this current picture at all.

At least, e get some people wey you go hear this kind thing about and e no go hard you to believe. But I'm still finding it difficult to wrap my head around this.
But he should come out of hiding. It'd be more disastrous if he's caught.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JGracious: 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
Anugod:

I would have carried my aproko self to his hospital but my dh go jus chop me raw.

According to news, his hospital is already deserted sef. you wee not meet anybody there.

Anugod:
I don't even want to imagine what his wife is going through right now. For her sake, I pray it's false. His personality that I interacted with doesn't just connect with this current picture at all.

if what we watch in nollywood movies is anything to ho by, the wife/close kin will be badly tortured until he turns himself in. It's really a sorry somchin.

The incriminating items found in the hospital says a lot. I won't be surprised if he was a cult member while in school sef.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
F
Anugod:
The 5 guys arrested said he's the LEADER of the gang o. If they just said he was part of them, na different case. And why is he on the run?! Won't that make them suspect him more? Like, he's a freaking Wanted Man now o. Wouldn't it be better to turn himself in if he was innocent? No how no how, it would be easier to believe than running away.

Hmmm (sighs).... This one pass nkan be.... Contentment is a virtue indeed...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
JGracious:

According to news, his hospital is already deserted sef. you wee not meet anybody there.

if what we watch in nollywood movies is anything to ho by, the wife/close kin will be badly tortured until he turns himself in. It's really a sorry somchin.

The incriminating items found in the hospital says a lot. I won't be surprised if he was a cult member while in school sef.

Meehn this one is strong oo. It is not impossible sha, dem no dey write am for face. But the guy was really nice to me o, even giving me discount whenever I complain about cost. We were to even make him our family doctor o.
In fact, there were times my dh would call him from home for some medical advice.

If the news is true, then the guy is a great actor. This type of people warm their way into one's heart that you don't know when you become very free with them. You could easily invite them over to your house, and even discuss some confidential stuff in their presence.

Probably how he gets his unsuspecting victims. It's really unfortunate for his family.

This is just a clear cut reminder to be really careful about people we invite into our homes.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tunis24: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
curve:
Birth Alert

Baby came this morning at exactly 5.23am weighing 3.7kg without tear.

Mother and baby are back home already. Indeed God is faithful.

#TeamMarchPortedToFeburary

Capoo @Elmaspeed and Team March

Safe delivery to all preggy mamas

Congrat teamie. Your home is blessed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biggal: 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
Pls who has or is using obio cottage pH here. How's their service. EDD March 23 xx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
tatacherie:
Good morning mamas
Pls is apple cider vinegar safe in pregnancy?
Cc:
soon.est
Alphahand.maiden
Liftedh.ands
Thanks

Babes I have no idea.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
JGracious:

Police can plant those things there . i dont trust naija police. Anything to milk more money.
The guy shld keep running till 3months , when the case loses steam, he shld turn himself in and explain things. The tortue wont be a small thing, but it will be better than turning himself in now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
PatKing:

Ok...
I pray I get my size in disposable pants.
Oh yes... you need to pack your toiletries in a separate bag, due to scents. You will be needing to stay back after VD for minimum 12hours. For Egyptian women delivery, minimum stay is 3 days... so hospital bag should be double in item quantity.

Don't waste time with disposable pants. Just get those really cheap cotton grand mama pants they sell as a set of 5 or 6 usually in white, black or shades of cream and beige. They are possibly the same price as the disposables ( or just costs a bit more), fit better and hold the pads more securely, plus you have the option of washing if this not too stained.

Just get a size up from your normal pregnancy size. If you are using size 12 trousers for instance, get a size 14 to give allowance as your tummy will still be a bit big.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
biggal:
Pls who has or is using obio cottage pH here. How's their service. EDD March 23 xx

I know people who have and from what they say, it's okay.
You haven't registered yet? Your baby is almost term.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Our yummy, oyibo-pepper princess arrived this afternoon by 2pm via VD with tear weighing 3.7kg after a sharp sharp labour. It was indeed a 'Hebrew Women' delivery.
Baby, mummy and daddy all doing great and rejoicing. God will make it smooth and easy for all waddling mommas.
BS coming soon.
Cc. cappo Lioha

51 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
DocAdray:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Our yummy, oyibo-pepper princess arrived this afternoon by 2pm via VD with tear weighing 3.7kg after a sharp sharp labour. It was indeed a 'Hebrew Women' delivery.
Baby, mummy and daddy all doing great and rejoicing. God will make it smooth and easy for all waddling mommas.
BS coming soon.
Cc. cappo Lioha
Congratulations dear! Thank God for safe delivery. God bless your LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
please mamas I really need help here,I bought baby cream called 'Moore' it has the oil,Vaseline,sponge, and the cream but no soap. Though the woman I bought it from said I can leave the cream for some times and rub ori on the baby's body.please am a FTM,I need help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 12:47am On Feb 18, 2018
DocAdray:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
BS coming soon.
Cc. cappo Lioha
Congratulations ma'am. God bless your little princess for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:10am On Feb 18, 2018
DocAdray:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
BS coming soon.
Cc. cappo Lioha
Congratulations Momma.
Thank God for safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:39am On Feb 18, 2018
Team April 2018 UPDATED LIST!
HAPPILY WELCOMING Debbiemma once again.

May God provide for each and every one of us. Amen

"With God on our side, we are overcomers"!

GROUP A
(Bags must be pack by March 15th)

1. Amy43.............EDD 01/04/18(XX)
2. Lilliesbud12...EDD 3-5/04/18(XX)
3. Wealthyone ...EDD 05/04/18(??)
4. Tutulicious......EDD 07/04/18(??)
5. Euphorbia........EDD 08/04/18(XY)
6. Bibeetee..........EDD 12/04/18(XY)
7. Splendor1........EDD 12/04/18(??)
8. Whyterose.......EDD 12/04/18(??)
9. Graciamore......EDD 14/04/18(??)
10. rvpbae..............EDD 14/04/18(XY)

GROUP B
Please Mommas, bags must be ready March 25th.
11. Toyeem.............EDD 15/04/18(??)
12. Mumplenty....EDD 18/04/18(??)
13. Imagemate...EDD 18-19/04/18(XY)
14. PatKing..........EDD 19/04/18(XX)
15. DidiPearls......EDD 19/04/18(??)
16. Wifeysist........EDD 20/04/18(??)
17. omonifamily..EDD 21/04/18(XX)
18. sallygal ..........EDD 21/04/18(XX)
19. Sysengr..........EDD 23/04/18(XX)
20. Crystalzoe......EDD 23/04/18(XX)

GROUP C
We will be ready with our bags same as Group B... no worry.... it will all happen in April...

21. PrincessKF.....EDD 25/04/18(XY)
22. Hafsat24........EDD 27/04/18(??)
23. Prettymaxy....EDD 27/04/18(??)
24. MumIbeji........EDD 28/04/18(XX)
25. Debbiemma... EDD 29/04/18(??)

#TeamNoLoss
#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 2:52am On Feb 18, 2018
DocAdray:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
BS coming soon.
Cc. cappo Lioha
congrats teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 2:55am On Feb 18, 2018
Jessie21:
please mamas I really need help here,I bought baby cream called 'Moore' it has the oil,Vaseline,sponge, and the cream but no soap. Though the woman I bought it from said I can leave the cream for some times and rub ori on the baby's body.please am a FTM,I need help.
im also a ftm nd my baby is a week old,, i use only ori,,, i think its d best for dem now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 18, 2018
Angel2424:

Pls what was the mucus plug like when you passed it out. I woke up this morning and saw a thick, yellowish catarrh like substance on my toilet seat. I must have stained it during the night during my frequent urine..and I am home alone so it definitely came for me. Dont know if thats the mucus plug and what does it mean?
I read somewhere that it can be yellow too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 18, 2018
That turning self in, better for America no be for Nigeria? cheesy Have you forgotten the way NPF treats suspected persons. If he is innocent, he will confess guilty cheesy cheesy cheesy being on the run, maybe he is trying to prove his innocence.
Anugod:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4083) (4084) (4085) (4086) (4087) (4088) (4089) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.