Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155187 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4085) (4086) (4087) (4088) (4089) (4090) (4091) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 9:05am On Feb 19, 2018
rollykotex:
Good Morning Darling mamas, its another beautiful prayer Monday.
Let us Pray!
In Jesus Name, dear lord we are grateful for the gift of life and how far you have helped us in this pregnancy journey. We thank you lord for shelter, provision And your abundant grace. We thank you lord for our health and finances, our homes, careers businesses, spouses and everything that you have given to us to make our lives very beautiful and worth living, please accept our thanks and praises in Jesus Name.
Daddy we know we are sinners as we come to your throne of grace to ask for the forgiveness of all our sins. in any way we have fallen short of your glory, in our thoughts words and deeds,sins of commission and omission, we pray that you have mercy upon us,forgive us all our sins, blot out our transgressions and write our names in the book of life in Jesus Name.
We pray for our unborn babies that you secure them in Jesus Mighty name from all the arrows of the enemies and the wicked ones. We pray you shield them from the snares of fowlers and noisome pestilence. No weapon fashioned against them shall prosper in Jesus Name. We pray for perfect formation of all our babies. All their internal And external organs will develop perfectly and function well. We shall not give birth to diseased, deformed,jaundiced or mentally impaired babies in Jesus Mighty Name.
Dear lord, we pray against any form of loss in our midst in Jesus name. There shall be no miscarriage, stillbirth,loss of father or mother, bleeding, premature loss of water or rupture of the membrane.
We pray that our babies' umbilical cords, placenta, and amnoitic fluid shall function fine, well and serve them properly til they are due for delivery in Jesus name.
On the day of our delivery, the good lord shall make it easy for us. Our labour shall be short and we shall deliver like the Hebrew women In Jesus Name. All the care givers present shall render to us the best care that suits us in Jesus Name. we shall leave the hospital alive with our babies and husbands and everybody shall gather to celebrate with us In Jesus Name.
We pray for pur TTC mamas, that the Almighty shall wipe their tears and give them pleasant surprise in Jesus Name.
We also remember all our mamas that have put to bed that the good lord will take care of the babies and make them source of joy to their families forever.
Daddy please bless,protect ,secure and perfect all that concerns us this week and beyond In Jesus Name. Everything we lay our hands upon shall prosper And we shall have testimonies in Jesus Name. Please lord, bless our homes and husbands and let all be well with us.
Thank you Jesus for answering all our prayers. In Jesus unfailing name we have prayed, Amen!

AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2018
rollykotex:
Good Morning Darling mamas, its another beautiful prayer Monday.
Let us Pray!
Thank you Jesus for answering all our prayers. In Jesus unfailing name we have prayed, Amen!
Amen in Jesus name!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2018
Anugod:
I don't even want to imagine what his wife is going through right now. For her sake, I pray it's false. His personality that I interacted with doesn't just connect with this current picture at all.

At least, e get some people wey you go hear this kind thing about and e no go hard you to believe. But I'm still finding it difficult to wrap my head around this.
But he should come out of hiding. It'd be more disastrous if he's caught.

I just heard yesterday he left his wife since January o. And he's even owing lots of ppl money. An elderly man from church was on his way to his house to ask for his money when he heard the news. Her friend from church said she called the wife and she said she's not heard from him for some days now. Although she might not want to reveal that part sha.

And dey have moved out of their house.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 19, 2018
PatKing:

No ma'am!
You are not good to go.
What was the reason that motivated you to register in your hospital in the first place? TRUST!!!
Now you are moving TRUST to another place where your history was not managed at.
Please go back today and do what the doctor advice. Your Baby is due at 37weeks.
I no wan scare you, am talking out of experience.
First of all, you bp will be dropped using one Magnesium (drip)... don't remember, it's standard procedure b4 Induction commences, if no change with drip... na CS.
Ok dear... follow your heart.
forgive my ignorance.. Induction doesn't necessarily mean CS right? You can be induced and still have VD? What's the possibility or percentage of VD over CS in induction. How painful is induction compared to spontaneous labour?

cc completey and other experienced mamas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2018
Nimi22:

I just heard yesterday he left his wife since January o. And he's even owing lots of ppl money. An elderly man from church was on his way to his house to ask for his money when he heard the news. Her friend from church said she called the wife and she said she's not heard from him for some days now. Although she might not want to reveal that part sha.

And dey have moved out of their house.
Ahh! Lobatan. There's more to the story then. He left her as in divorce or just relocated somewhere else? Does he have kids? His wife had better be careful before she's picked up and tortured o. He had better give himself up now, it doesn't sound like he's innocent anymore. He's just a smooth operator with a completely innocent face. Nigeria Medical Association is already probing the case. May God deliver us from evil.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:25am On Feb 19, 2018
booqee:
forgive my ignorance.. Induction doesn't necessarily mean CS right? You can be induced and still have VD? What's the possibility or percentage of VD over CS in induction. How painful is induction compared to spontaneous labour?

No, induction isn't CS. Induction means the doctors are starting labour themselves with drugs and other techniques, labour isn't spontaneous anymore. VD from induction will depend on the mother's cervix readiness, the baby and other variables which the doctor will asess before starting induction.

Induction is more painful than spontaneous but usually faster (personal experience)

Induction is more successful for 2nd time mums than FTMs.

Induction requires more monitoring of mother and baby.

If induction fails, CS straight cos once induction has been commenced, baby must come out by hook or by crook.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2018
Amen to the prayers. Thanks so much rollykotex for always leading us in prayers. God bless you.

Congrats to all mums that have put to bed. DocAdray, Angel2424, mummyjason etc. God bless the new borns

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by crystalzoe: 10:43am On Feb 19, 2018
Mzgracie:
Hello, doctors in the house.
I missed my period on 18th of January, I did pregnancy test few days later and I tested negative. I waited for some weeks and then did another test, which was positive. My gestational age is 8 weeks plufurther growth of the baby. Immediately he injected me, I felt drowsy, bitter mouth and pains at my lower abdomen n pelvic. I was sweating profusely too... Till it subsided.. He advised I come the second day for the abortion....
I'm really confused.. I read it's going to lead to a natural miscarriage
For next time mama pls make sure u get a second if possible third opinion before u accept any report. In my opinion u shldnt have accepted that injection to stop baby's growth without a second scan from a different center.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2018
soonest:

No, induction isn't CS. Induction means the doctors are starting labour themselves with drugs and other techniques, labour isn't spontaneous anymore. VD from induction will depend on the mother's cervix readiness, the baby and other variables which the doctor will asess before starting induction.

Induction is more painful than spontaneous but usually faster (personal experience)

Induction is more successful for 2nd time mums than FTMs.

Induction requires more monitoring of mother and baby.

If induction fails, CS straight cos once induction has been commenced, baby must come out by hook or by crook.
thanks a lot soonest. Very insightful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
booqee:

Hi Hi, induction is not CS,
You will have your baby via VD. CS comes in when induction fails, or baby is in distress after prolong labour.
I had my Son at 37weeks via CS, no induction administered cos I was already in ICU. So for the pain, I can't tell, it's sure more painful than natural spontaneous labour.
Induction is always a success, failure rate is mostly determined by mother's strength, leading to baby in distress.. then CS follows.
All the methods are for our own Good, let's trust our Doctors more.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
booqee:

i was induced lastweek Saturday as a ftm, nd i have my baby through normal delivery... started the process at 7,15am nd i gave birth around 10mins to 2pm. so its nt in all cases u r transferred to the theater

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
soonest:
Amen to the prayers. Thanks so much rollykotex for always leading us in prayers. God bless you.

Congrats to all mums that have put to bed. DocAdray, Angel2424, mummyjason, happychildlove etc. God bless the new borns
Amen,,,thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
Booqee,you asked what I was about to ask--thank you.
Soonest and patking thanks mama's for the insight. Am 37 weeks,my BP goes up and down,My Edema has gotten to my stomach,Aminotic fluid is reducing(According to last scan on Saturday). My gyn said I would have to be induced this week,but as a FTM it might not work and could lead to Emergency CS,Or I kuku do E.CS.Am so scared,overly scared. And I have low threshold for pain. I need serious prayers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
mummyjayson:
i was induced lastweek Saturday as a ftm, nd i have my baby through normal delivery... started the process at 7,15am nd i gave birth around 10mins to 2pm. so its nt in all cases u r transferred to the theater
thank you, how was the pain like? I've been so worried since soonest and even Google says it's easier and more successful for experienced mums than ftm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
Don't give in to fear, it makes things worse. there's no pain that you will go through that a woman like you hasn't gone through and come out victorious, they don't have 2 heads (this was how I encouraged myself in the last few weeks). Many mamas here have gone through successful inductions as FTMs, I had a failed induction and ECS because my cervix just wasn't dilating fast enough, it turned out my baby was quite big so I'm grateful for the CS decision. You'll be fine. Do your research, ask your doctor plenty questions choose your preferred option focusing on the best option for a healthy baby and a healthy you with a calm mind and pray.

All the best

nnekaike:
Booqee,you asked what I was about to ask--thank you.
Soonest and patking thanks mama's for the insight. Am 37 weeks,my BP goes up and down,My Edema has gotten to my stomach,Aminotic fluid is reducing(According to last scan on Saturday). My gyn said I would have to be induced this week,but as a FTM it might not work and could lead to Emergency CS,Or I kuku do E.CS.Am so scared,overly scared. And I have low threshold for pain. I need serious prayers.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
Allow us supply you diapers at cheaper rates.

Molfix
Pine
Huggies (red and yellow)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rhukkie: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
booqee:

I had successful induction and VD as well. Put your mind at rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
Thanks for your response nnekaike, patking, mummyjayson, soonest and rhukkie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
rhukkie:

thanks a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
rhukkie:

you're a FTM abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
[.

I've been low key scared but I'm sure God got my back. I pray for supernatural VD delivery for us all. Me, I don't want CS in Jesus name.. But let God have his way.
I say a big Amenn.let me relax and remove the fear small.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Don't give in to fear, it makes things worse. there's no pain that you will go through that a woman like you hasn't gone through and come out victorious, they don't have 2 heads (this was how I encouraged myself in the last few weeks). Many mamas here have gone through successful inductions as FTMs, I had a failed induction and ECS because my cervix just wasn't dilating fast enough, it turned out my baby was quite big so I'm grateful for the CS decision. You'll be fine. Do your research, ask your doctor plenty questions choose your preferred option focusing on the best option for a healthy baby and a healthy you with a calm mind and pray.

All the best

Amen,thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Booqee
Refresh your mind with positive thoughts
I know it's not easy but you will come out more victorious.
Just keep an open mind.
All we know is mother alive, baby alive.

We await your BA&BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
booqee:

booqee, this same question came up in my antenatal class lastweek. It was a lot of arguments between mothers and the nurses. Some mothers said the pain was the same but just that in the case of induction, the process is faster thats why some mothers think its more painful. Others disagreed and said induction was more painful. And yes, just as soonest said, its more successful with second time mums. I guess why some people fear induction is because if it fails, na CS straight up. It is well dear. Dont be afraid, above everything, always pray for God's well to be done. Remember, that the target is mother alive and baby alive.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angelys(f): 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
Congratulations to Madam Curve, Thank God for safe delivery. I want to port too���
#Teammarch
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Roseey0:
Booqee
Refresh your mind with positive thoughts
I know it's not easy but you will come out more victorious.
Just keep an open mind.
All we know is mother alive, baby alive.

We await your BA&BS

FexCathy:

booqee, this same question came up in my antenatal class lastweek. It was a lot of arguments between mothers and the nurses. Some mothers said the pain was the same but just that in the case of induction, the process is faster thats why some mothers think its more painful. Others disagreed and said induction was more painful. And yes, just as soonest said, its more successful with second time mums. I guess why some people fear induction is because if it fails, na CS straight up. It is well dear. Dont be afraid, above everything, always pray for God's well to be done. Remember, that the target is mother alive and baby alive.
thanks a lot for the encouragement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angelys(f): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
DocAdray:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Our yummy, oyibo-pepper princess arrived this afternoon by 2pm via VD with tear weighing 3.7kg after a sharp sharp labour. It was indeed a 'Hebrew Women' delivery.
Baby, mummy and daddy all doing great and rejoicing. God will make it smooth and easy for all waddling mommas.
BS coming soon.
Cc. cappo Lioha

Congratulations Dear, Your home is blessed. .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maggiespecial(f): 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
Congratulations to all those mamas that have given birth. We dt are still waddling, God will grant us safe delivery.
Honestly, I have been online since last week to know how to induce labour naturally. But I read online dt at 37 weeks, baby's lung is not yet fully developed. I am extremely tired.... Will d baby lung be fully developed at 38wks because I want to get induce at 38wks....hope I am good to go at 38wks. Don't mind me, I am a ftm

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
angelys:
Congratulations to Madam Curve, Thank God for safe delivery. I want to port too���
#Teammarch

Let's port together kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
ElmaSpeed:

Let's port together kiss wink
Haa! Cappo, shey u pple want to port and leave us abi? sad sad sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
Maggiespecial:
Congratulations to all those mamas that have given birth. We dt are still waddling, God will grant us safe delivery.
Honestly, I have been online since last week to know how to induce labour naturally. But I read online dt at 37 weeks, baby's lung is not yet fully developed. I am extremely tired.... Will d baby lung be fully developed at 38wks because I want to get induce at 38wks....hope I am good to go at 38wks. Don't mind me, I am a ftm
As a ,ftm why inducing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4085) (4086) (4087) (4088) (4089) (4090) (4091) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Xxxylxxxx and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.